Surprised! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got mine years ago. You can fill me with your cum Bobby."

"You really do love cum, don't you?"

"Always have!" she said mischievously.

"Good, lie on the floor there..." I pointed.

She did and I reached out to Mom, "Come here, hurry."

I helped her to her feet and the pushed her down to sit on her sister's face. She was facing me, as if to go 69 on Carol, but I moved in between Carol's legs and tugged her leggings and panties down and off. Then I started eating Aunt Carol out. I could hear wet slurping sounds coming from Mom's pussy and Aunt Carol was humming happily.

Now Aunt Carol was a bit heavier than Mom and had a slight tummy, her pussy was meatier too. Her mound was covered by a wild carpet of bright red curls, but her labia were as smooth as Mom's. No stubble at all. Her inner lips were a little larger, but her clit was normal sized. She was wet, but evidently not the gusher Mom was. Still she tasted sweet and reacted to my efforts. We stayed like this for about ten or fifteen minutes. My cock was good and hard and I sensed that both ladies were nearing orgasm. Mom rocked slightly with her eyes closed and her hands pinching her nipples. Aunt Carol was mewing softly. I rose up and slid my cock up against her.

"Aunt Carol?"

"Melph Yers?"

"You have a really nice pussy."

"Tank eww, slurp."

"I've wanted to fuck you for years..."

"Awww... sluuurp... go ahead Bobby, give it to me."

I slid my cock into her pussy and she groaned. Mom was watching it as it disappeared into her sister inch by inch.

"Oh god it feels huge!" Aunt Carol cried.

Mom seemed captivated by the sight.

"What?" I asked.

"It's awesome to watch her take you..." she mumbled.

"Haven't you watched before?"

"No, we've never done it this way before."

I slowly withdrew a bit and slid back in, soon I was lubed and thrusting steadily. Mom continued to ride on her sister's face and watch my cock. I leaned forward and we started kissing. I took her left hand and placed it on my neck, the guided her right hand down to her pussy. She started masterbating. Aunt Carol was moaning loudly. After a few minutes of this I took Mom's left hand from my neck and placed it on Carol's mound. Mom started rubbing Carol's pussy as I started pounding in and out harder and faster. I reached out and grabbed Mom's tits.

"Cum for me Mom, cum for me... You're so close... Cum for me...My god Mom, you're so sexy, Cum for me."

Mom leaned in and we kissed. She bit my lip lightly a few times and her tongue toyed with mine. Soon she was panting, and laid her head on my shoulder. I continued to play with her tits as I fucked Aunt Carol. Minutes later sounds of ecstacy came from between Mom's legs.

"Oh god I'm cumming! Mmmmmmmm, oh yes, yes, yes, yes... mmmmmm soooo gooood..."

Mom lifted her hand from Carol's pussy and placed it on my lips. The scent was nice and I opened my mouth and sucked them clean. I pulled free of Aunt Carol and leaned back. I guided Mom's head down and she began to kiss and lick my swollen dick, still coated with her sister's juices. Aunt Carol was curled up in a fetal position basking in the afterglow of her orgasm. My own orgasm was still some ways off but I was enjoying this.

Oh damn, was Mom a good cock sucker. I watched in amazement as this fantastic woman worked her magic. The idea that my mother was giving me head was a trip. Then when I considered that she did this as her job was wild. It was easy to see she'd had a lot of practice and I loved it.

Soon Aunt Carol recovered and came over. She sat next to me and watched her sister for a minute. She smiled at me and leaned over to dangle her right breast in my face. I opened my mouth and she gave it to me as she squeezed her left. I sucked on it, kissed it and teased her nipple with my tongue. She sighed.

"I'm glad you found out about us. Otherwise I'd still be just fantasizing about you."

We continued like this for a while, then Mom shifted around and knelt next to me, her ass now within reach. I began to play with her pussy. I was surprised a minute later when mom started to swallow my cock. Oh god! My mother was deep throating my whole cock! She did this several times and then started humming at the same time. The sensation was incredible! My orgasm was nearer. I pulled myself free of both of them and got behind my Mom again. I thrust my cock into her and she groaned.

"Oh yes Bobby! Fuck me again!"

I grabbed her hips and started thrusting. I pointed to the floor in front of Mom.

"Give Mom your pussy."

Aunt Carol flopped down and soon Mom was pleasing her. Aunt Carol was squeezing her own tits and moaning. God, what a sight! Ten minutes of this was all I could stand and I warned them.

"I'm gonna cum soon..."

Mom pulled free and turned around, her face glistened with Carol's juices. I leaned forward and kissed her as I jacked off. Aunt Carol scooted up to sit by Mom. I pointed my cock at them and pumped furiously.

"Give it to us Bobby! Give us your cum!" Mom said. She turned her head and kissed her sister open mouthed and I came. I drenched them both. They didn't stop kissing as spurt after spurt plastered the side of their faces and dripped down. When I finally finished, they were coated and streamers of cum were in their hair and hanging from their chins, dripping onto their breasts...

God it was beautiful! They giggled and began licking and slurping each other clean.

I managed to get onto the sofa and lay there, watching the fantastic sight of my Mother and her sister. I realized that although I had surprised them coming home unexpected, they had truly surprised me. I wondered where this would go and what was next.

12