Surprised Teacher

Story Info
Young teacher takes home a surprise.
1.6k words
4.12
102.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LR
LR
7 Followers

If anyone needed the weekend to arrive it was me. My name is Dan White and I am a 26-year-old male high school teacher in northern Ohio and this was the end of the first week of school. The kids had been nuts and I was already frayed. I really needed to go out to the bars and unwind.

After I got home from coaching football at around 8:00. I relaxed with a beer and a sandwich. I headed for the bedroom and showered and changed into some slacks and a polo shirt to go out in. Luckily I knew of several places where I could dance and probably pick up a willing girl. There was one bar in particular that was known for its ease of picking up a sex partner. Of course, that is where I headed first.

I arrived about nine and headed right for the bar. I scanned the crowd over my beer and saw the place was loaded in hot women tonight. I was getting excited just be looking. I headed out for the dance floor.

My eyes caught on one pretty thing very quickly. She was dancing with another girl and she looked barely old enough to be in a drinking establishment. Her blond hair was very short in the current style and her blue eyes were shining bright. She couldn't have weighed more than 135 pounds. I would have carded her and probably thought the ID was fake. What attracted me was her look of innocence. She appeared clumsy in her heels and seemed very timid around the other men on the dance floor. I had to meet her so I headed over and stood in front of her.

I could not believe her reaction. She seemed to panic! She stood rock still and turned pale. I noticed out of the corner of my eye that her friend moved on.

"Don't be afraid," I said quickly, "I just wanted to know if you wanted another drink."

She blinked. "What?" she asked.

"I saw you dancing and I just had to meet you." I said with a as much sincerity as I could manage to impart in my speech. "Please come to a table and have a drink with me. I find you very attractive and my night would not be complete without talking to you."

She was completely floored by what I had said. As she stood there looking confused I took her hand and led her to an empty table. I ordered us two Long Island iced teas (all the better here, each one held six shots of alcohol!) and started to talk. For the life of me I cannot remember what I said or where our conversation went, but as the alcohol flowed she got calmed down and then a bit drunk. Pretty soon we were both pretty sloshed and I was driving her back to my place.

We sat on the couch and were sipping another beer when I leaned over and kissed her the first time. She jumped up and stood swaying in front of me. "This is not a good idea Mr. White," she said and then she took a step towards the door.

I sprang to me feet and got in front of her. "Please don't go," I begged. I kissed her again. Soon she was kissing back and we slowly dropped to the couch again. My hands roamed across her small chest and I noticed the she was really flat. Maybe she was too young I thought. Oh well. I wasn't going to stop now.

With one hand I unzipped and pulled out my dick. I caught one of her hands and placed it on there.

"Mr. White, we really shouldn't be..." she started again.

I shussed her and kissed her neck. Slowly she started to play with my dick. After a bit of this I sat back and tried to push her head into my lap. "Mr. White no! I won't go that far!" she said with a bit of anger.

I had enough of this. I pushed her head in my lap and held it there. She slowly started to lick it and then put it in her mouth. It felt fantastic.

Wait a minute, I thought going cold. I pulled her head up. I looked closely at her face. Even with lipstick smudged and her hair mussed up she was still hot, but also somehow familiar. "How do you know my last name?"

She refused to meet my eyes. I asked again. "I am in your third hour class, Senior Lit," she said. I was floored.

"No way." I stammered, "I would never have overlooked you if you were in there. You are way too gorgeous. Lisa please don't play with me. How do you know?" She refused to answer me and started to get up. "No," I commanded. "You will keep sucking me until you tell me the truth." I pulled her back down and had her lie down on her back. I straddled her chest and pushed my dick in her mouth. She was looking up at me with pleading eyes as I started to fuck here face. It felt so good. I looked into her eyes as I used her for my personal gratification.

"Yes," I told her. "I am going to use you as my personal whore until you tell me the truth." I started to thrust deeper and felt myself hitting the back of her throat. She gagged a bit and that caused me to start to cum. I pulled out and blew my load on her pretty face. The effect was incredible. She looked like a vision of a slut. I didn't even get soft.

"Well?" I asked.

"Please let me go now. If you keep going you will not like the end." She pleaded. But there was something in her voice and eyes. She liked this! I could tell. Wow, what a true slut.

"Tell me." I growled while laying on her. Hoping that she wouldn't. She just shook her cum covered face.

I reached down and pulled up her short black skirt. Her eyes got an evil look in them. I then pulled down her panties. She was grinning a grin I really didn't like now. I felt between her legs and felt her very hard, nice and long cock. I froze.

"Well," she asked with an evil grin. "What are you waiting for?"

I stood up quickly. She/he followed. "Who are you?" I whispered.

"Well in your class I am Wes Layton; the smallish blond boy in the back. But right now I am Lisa who wants some sex. You started this and you will finish it." By the end of her/his sentence her voice had a note of command in it. Lisa/Wes sat down and started to stroke his cock. I stared at it.

"Kneel down here and blow me, Mr. White. I can tell you want to. Just look at your dick." I did and it truly was still rock hard. I did want to continue. This gender bender had me totally excited. I grinned at her and slowly got to my knees between her legs. I had never considered sucking another's dick before but now I was so excited about it I dove right in. My tongue swirled around the crown and then I took it deep down my throat. I moved my head up and down and loved the silky feel of the shaft as it slid past my lips and into my mouth. I cupped his balls and listened as my young student began to moan with pleasure. I wetted a finger and slipped it into his asshole. He/she arched his back and moaned as I began to finger fuck her ass while I sucked her dick deep into my throat. The wrongness of this act made me feel so dirty that I knew I would replay this in my head for the rest of my life.

Suddenly Lisa/Wes's hands were on the sides of my head and then the load of cum was in my mouth. It seemed to fill my mouth completely. I held it there and crawled up her body. I looked into her smiling eyes and slowly spit the cum on her face. Now her face was truly glazed. She giggled and I then proceeded to lick her face clean. We lay together for a moment before she got on her knees and started to give me head again. She paused and turned around. Looking over her shoulder she asked, "Will you now fuck me, Mr. White? Please?"

I moved between his legs and pushed the head of my dick in her ass. She moaned with pleasure as I slowly pushed in. I had to spit on the shaft a few times to keep it slick, but soon I was fucking my male student hard in the ass just the way she deserved. She was thrashing on the couch and moaning so loud I am sure the neighbors could hear. I reached under her and started to jack her off as I pumped into that incredibly tight asshole. My hand got wet as her dick shot off. I pulled the cum up and licked it off of my hand as I pounded her ass with all I had. Suddenly I was past the point of no return and blasted into his butt. I shuddered and shook as that powerful orgasm took me to a new height. We collapsed next to each other and both fell asleep.

In the morning it was Wes who stepped out of the shower to greet me. "Well, Mr. White?" He managed to put a lot into that question.

I stepped up to him and kissed him on the lips. "Will I get to see Lisa again?" I asked.

Wes smiled. "Oh you can be sure of that!"

LR
LR
7 Followers