Surrender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled back enough to let his cock glide down her slit and find the entrance to her swollen pussy, ignoring her half-hearted efforts to pull him inside with her legs. He nipped and kissed up her throat, leaving little red marks in his wake, slowly pushing just the fat head of his cock inside her. He heard her groan in his ear and smiled to himself, nibbling on her earlobe.

“Something you want, baby?” he whispered softly in her ear.

“Yessssss…” she hissed, her voice husky and full of desire.

“What is it?” he asked, hardly able to keep the laughter out of his voice.

“Oh God, please… just fuck me.” She begged him.

He plunged into her deeply, feeling her legs tightening around him as her hips rose to meet his thrust. The scream that shattered the still air caused goosebumps to rise on the backs of his arms. He pulled out slowly, deliberately, watching her take several shuddering breaths and drove back into her again, eliciting another high-pitched sound of pleasure. He pinched her nipple harder, and pulled out again slowly, intentionally. He hesitated for a moment at the entrance to her pussy, just easing the tip in and out until he felt her walls contract around him, trying to draw him in. Slamming forward he filled her completely, the head of his throbbing cock pressed up hard against her cervix.

“Jesssusss,” she forced the word from between her clenched teeth.

She groaned again as he hooked his arms under her knees, bringing her legs up over his shoulders, bending her back as he started fucking her harder, quickening both the pace and depth of his strokes. The angle of her body pressed his cock against the upper wall of her pussy and nearly drove her out of her mind. She fought to retain some control of herself but with each thrust he wiped away her defenses until she was nothing but a bundle of highly sensitized nerves, responding to his every movement. The increasing volume of her moans only spurred him on and she heard his groans of enjoyment mingled somewhere among hers.

“Ooooooohhh god, you’re going to make me cum,” she said the words between gasps for air.

“I know,” he grunted as he thrust into her again and again. His eyes were dark and full of passion and his strokes were hard and fast. “Cum for me.”

It wasn’t a request and her body didn’t hesitate. She felt the surge of warmth gather at her center, pulsing hotly. Her legs tightened around his neck, her head tipped back and her shoulders rose up off the couch as her back arched and she was caught up in that heat as it exploded out from her core.

Her pussy clamped down on his cock and he groaned loudly, not wanting to cum yet but unable to stop himself from plunging into her sweet, warm flesh. He felt her shiver and leaned back enough to cradle her ass in his hands, one thumb pushing gently against her puckered little star until she started to relax. Her juices dripped down over his thumb and he pressed harder, easing the tip of his thumb past her tight ring of muscle. Hearing her gasp he knew what he wanted and pulled out of her, tossing her legs off his shoulders.

Taking hold of her hips as her feet touched the floor he turned her, bringing her back up on the couch on her hands and knees. With one hand he pressed her upper body down against the cushion, her ass remained high in the air as he guided the head of his cock until it was flush up against her tight asshole, already slick from her juices. Slowly, purposely he pushed into her, barely letting her relax.

“You are so fucking tight,” he groaned as he filled her to the hilt.

Her screams were muffled against the cushions and she shuddered with pleasure as he stretched her, fucking her ass slowly. She pushed back against him meeting those thrusts, wanting him deeper, wanting it harder and getting it. She felt his fingers digging into her hipbones, pulling her back tightly against him.

“Mmmmmmm…. Yessssss… harder, fuck me harder,” she begged him wantonly. “You like your little slut’s tight ass, don’t you,” her mumbled words pierced through him like a burning arrow and he slammed into her ass just as hard as he’d been fucking her pussy only minutes ago.

Winding her hair around his fist he pulled her head back, leaning forward to whisper in her ear as she gasped with the pain.

“No, I fucking love my little slut’s ass.”

He fucked her savagely, watching her body jerk each time his hips met her rounded ass. Holding her against him tightly by her hair, his other hand reached around to grab her breast, squeezing it painfully.

“I’m going to cum in your ass, whore. Is that what you want, you little slut?”

She growled back at him. “Yessss… fuck yesssss…” her husky voice escalated as he started pumping in and out of her quickly.

She could feel his cock swelling within her and she responded by squeezing him tightly, her tight muscles massaging and milking his cock. Her eyes closed and she let her entire focus center around him and how he made her feel. Yes, this was what she wanted. Her muscles tensed and her entire being seemed to fill with a white-hot fire that burned from the inside out. Every stroke brought her closer and closer until she couldn’t stand it any longer. She bucked against him as she cried out, taking him deeply as she came again. Every fiber of her being responded to him. She surrendered her body, her heart and in that moment her soul. Screaming out his name, she shook with a tremendous orgasm. She heard him moan loudly, grunting as he forced himself into her a final time, releasing his seed.

His heart was racing and his body trembled with the force of his orgasm as his cock pulsed several times shooting deeply inside her. He felt her surrender and her hair slipped from his bloodless fingers, her head dropping forward to rest on the back of her hands. He drew in a long, slow shuddering breath and exhaled slowly. His softening cock slipped suddenly from her body as she moved, collapsing on the couch, exhausted. His body shivered once and he leaned forward, resting against her back, his heart still thumping in his chest.

“God,” he said then kissed the back of her shoulder gently.

She murmured something that he couldn’t hear but he smiled at the tone of it.

Kissing her again, he whispered in her ear. “I have to go.”

Her eyes fluttered open and she looked back at him, a full pout on her lips but she didn’t say anything. It wouldn’t help. He would still leave, just as he always did. She watched him gather his clothes and get dressed, not wanting to take her eyes from him.

He placed the key on the arm of the couch and bent down to kiss her cheek. “I’ll see you soon, I just don’t know when.”

She nodded and felt a vise tightening around her heart as he walked towards the door. “Don’t go,” she whispered, knowing he couldn’t hear her.

He turned and gave her a smile then shut the door behind him. A single tear slipped down her cheek and she closed her eyes.

12