Surrender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He filled her completely. His thrusts in and out of her now were smooth and long, still gentle. His face was tight, so tight. Her hands stroked over the broad planes of his back, dimly registering the texture of his skin, the play of muscles as he help himself in check. Each stroke inside of her, each long withdraw sent her reeling again. She was going higher, higher. Her body was humming, singing with pleasure, and she was so close suddenly, right there...her nails dug into his back, she gasped out his name- "Daddy!". Her fingers raked over his shoulders, squeezed his upper arms, dragged down his chest and over his ribs. As if from a distance she heard his groans, matching her sharp pants each time he filled her. And his voice, encouraging her, telling her to let go...the pressure built so high she thought she would break. Her whole body was on fire, liquid fire that burned from the inside out. Her heels dug into the rug, her thighs opened to accept him completely. Her hair tangled around her damp face as she tossed her head, seeking, searching, trying so hard to find that pleasure that was so close.

"Just let it go, baby."

She fought to relax, to let everything happen. She looked up at her dad, looked at his face, so tight and strained with effort- until he smiled at her. And she just let go and surrendered. And suddenly she was there, falling over the edge, crying out on one long, keening wail as her hips bucked and shuddered. Pleasure swamped her, tingling from head to toe, drowning her in sensation. She felt herself spasm around him, clenching tightly, and each thrust just rocketed her higher.

He felt her orgasm, felt her body squeeze him mercilessly. He couldn't slow his movements, even wrapped up in the beauty of her pleasure. Even as her cries faded and her body finished contracting around him her was grabbing her hips, angling them for even deeper penetration. God, she was so damn hot, so wet, so tight. He shifted just slightly, his movements becoming jerky. Harder, faster, shorter strokes. Her eyes flew to his in startled pleasure, his name gasped out on a breath a question of wonder.

"Again, baby girl...give me more," he growled. He could have wept when her legs wrapped around his waist. Her moans were sending him higher, the spasming of her muscles as he pounded against her, pounded into her drove him that much closer to the edge. The pressure was thick, throbbing. He watched her face as she came the second time, so close on the heels of the first. Her hips bucked wildly, her hands clenched on him, her nails biting into the skin of his upper back. He felt that unmistakable tingle, felt it moving through him like lightning, and he surrendered to it even as she cried out his name again. It washed over him, flooded him, that hot, razor sharp wave of pure pleasure as he felt himself spill into her.

His movements slowed, stilled. He held himself braced above her for a long moment, until he could gather enough strength to move. Carefully he rolled to the side, wrapping his shuddering daughter in his embrace.

She clung to him with a kind of desperation, needing a solid anchor in the emotional and physical storm that whirled around them. Her body was still reacting, pulsing with pleasure and involuntarily spasming now and then. Her breathing was slowing gradually, her pulse no longer racing quite as fast. She felt her dad reach over her head and stretch, and then he was holding the glass of water she had brought in, offering it to her. She took it thankfully, levered herself into a sitting position and drinking deeply, then handing it back to him. She watched as he turned the glass, positioning it so that his lips were where hers had been only seconds before, and then drinking. That little twisted, heated coil of desire in her belly unfurled slightly, surprising her.

He set down the glass, then hooked his hand around his daughter's neck, pulling her to him. His mouth covered hers in a long, tender, gentle kiss. He took his time, absorbing her taste, her textures. As she melted against him, he wrapped his arm around her and pulled her back down to the floor, cradling her against his chest, reaching behind him and tugging a soft throw from the basket beside the couch, pulling it over them both.

They settled into a tangle of arms and legs, wrapped around each other. And quietly, after each whispered "I love you", both father and daughter surrendered to sleep.