Surrender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm, baby, I love your asshole," I say, twisting my finger in and out your ass a little faster. "It is so tight and pink and beautiful. I've never been anally fixated before, but after you told me about how you used your butt plug to get yourself off, I have been thinking about it constantly." As I talk, I slide my finger out... and now I push TWO fingers into your asshole. You gasp a little as my fingers push, and slide, and twist their way into your slippery ass. Thank god for this lube, you think. Thank fucking jesus for those fingers, you think.

I keep talking to you calmly as I finger-fuck your ass. "Thinking about how I wanted to look at your asshole... to put my tongue in your asshole, and to stretch our your tight little asshole with my fingers... just like this." And it's working... you can feel my fingers gently pushing out, stretching your tender asshole just a bit, opening your ass to me just a bit more. "But, of course, what I really wanted to do was fuck your ass."

You feel your heart skip a beat and a stab of fear in your stomach. You feel your asshole tighten involuntarily and contract around my fingers. It's been a fantasy of yours for so long, but you can't help feeling nervous... won't it hurt?

"I am not going to hurt you, baby," I say, holding my slippery fingers deep inside your ass. "I am going to be gentle. But you have surrendered to me, and since I own your asshole, I am going to fuck it." You moan with desire and your heart flutters with anticipation. You feel my fingers slide out of your thoroughly lubricated ass and there you are, naked on your bed, blindfolded and tied at each ankle and wrist, your legs spread wide and your cunt and asshole completely open and exposed to me.

Suddenly you can sense that I am over you, holding myself up over your body but not touching you. I kiss you on the lips, lovingly and gently, then I move my mouth to your ear and whisper: "Tell me what is happening to you. Describe everything you are feeling. Talk to me." And then I move away from your face.

You are not sure what to say, but you start talking anyway:

"God, I am so turned on. It feels like you are kneeling between my legs--OH MY GOD. Oh my god. You--that's the head of your cock, isn't it? You're rubbing it up and down against my asshole. Oh my god. I have these electric tingles all over. Oh fuck, FUCK. Are you going to put your cock into my ass now? OHHHH... I can feel the head of your cock pushing past my asshole! Jesus Christ. Your cock is all lubed up too, isn't it? It's so slippery. OH FUCK, it's sliding in now. Oh my god. This is really happening. You're pushing your cock into my ass. Fuck! Oh my god, it's all the way in, isn't it? Your hard cock is so deep in my ass! Oh god... Oh god."

I hold still, my cock pushed all the way into your ass. "You've never been fucked in the ass before, have you sweetheart?" I ask, and you can tell I am breathing hard.

"No... never... oh my god." You feel... stretched, and open... but it doesn't hurt. It feels good. Really good. That lube is magical, you think, and it's everywhere. "Fuck... amazing... jesus..."

"Well, I've never fucked an asshole before, and I desperately wanted to make yours my first." You can feel my dick pulsing against the walls of your ass, and you moan again. "And it is fucking incredible. I am looking at it right now. Mmm... so beautiful. The way my cock is stretching out your tight little asshole, and the way your hot wet cunt is just spread wide open for me... fucking amazing." I start to rub your pussy with my fingers and your asshole squeezes my prick in response, and we both groan with pleasure.

"So fucking hot," I say, panting. "So good. Do you like having my cock in your ass, baby?" You blush just a bit, but not much. I'm still stroking your cunt, pushing my fingers inside now.

"Yes... god... it feels... wonderful," you say.

"'Wonderful?' That's the word you thought of?"

"Yes... it's..." you search for the words. "It feels so good and so hot... but what really turns me on is that it's your cock. What I mean is... it's wonderful that it's you. I mean... I don't know. I wanted to get fucked in the ass, but I REALLY wanted YOU to fuck me in the ass!"

I laugh again. "Mmm... God, you're so romantic." And we laugh together. "I know what you mean, baby. I have wanted this so badly, especially after all those emails. It sounds weird, but I actually feel PROUD that I'm the first man to fuck your ass!" We laugh again, but you're keenly aware that my cock is still very stiff, and that it is still very deep in your ass.

"Now, let's see if this thing is worth what we paid for it." You're a little confused, but then you hear a faint buzzing. The Rabbit 3000!

"The Rabbit 3000," I say, chuckling a bit. "Let me know how it compares to your good friend Rabbit 1.0." You start to reply, but then you feel me push the toy into your open cunt. "Keep telling me what's happening to you."

"Ohhhh..." you say, feeling the vibrations start to radiate out. "It just slid right into my pussy, didn't it? I must be so wet... oh my god, it feels just like a real cock... oh my god... your cock is in my ass... the rabbit feels so real... it's hard and warm and... FUCK, I can feel it throbbing in my cunt... oh my god... I can feel it vibrating in my ass... fuck... around your cock..." I hold the rabbit steady, deep in your cunt, and I hold my cock steady, deep in your ass.

"Mmm... baby, I can feel your asshole squeezing my cock," I say, pushing the rabbit just a bit deeper into your pussy. "And I can see your cunt squeezing the rabbit. Is it truly new and improved?"

"Oh yes... fuck... it is hot... and throbbing... fuck... fuck..." Your hips are starting to rock again, and my cock slides -- just a little bit -- out of your ass. I immediately push it all the way back in, and you moan loudly this time. I keep the rabbit buried in your wet pussy.

"Fuck, this is so hot," I say. "I was planning to just hold my cock in your ass, like you told me about your friend... but I can't stand it. I'm going to fuck your ass now." I don't ask permission. You just feel my cock sliding all the way out of your ass, and then pushing back in. You gasp and reflexively pull hard against your restraints, and your hips buck against mine, but you can hardly move. Slowly, I pull my cock back, then push it back into your ass. The lube is still working its magic -- you feel no resistance, no pain, just my hard cock, sliding in and out of your asshole. The charges are firing down your legs and up your spine, and the rabbit is still throbbing and vibrating in your cunt, multiplying the waves of pleasure.

"Fuck!" I say, breathing hard now. "I have fantasized about this so many times. Fuck, your asshole is so fucking tight. Fuck!" You can feel every inch of my cock, stretching your asshole as it slides smoothly in and out, in and out. You can tell I am going wild with lust and it turns you on even more. And it makes you want to say things you would never dare say to anyone else.

"Then just fuck it, baby. Fuck my tight little asshole," you say. "Fuck it hard. It's all yours. You control it. Use my asshole. Stretch it out. Make it feel good on your dick." You squeeze your asshole as tight as you can. "Can you feel my asshole squeezing your cock? That's right. Come on! Fuck my ass. Are you watching your hard cock slide in and out of my ass? Good! It feels so good, baby. Fuck my asshole! Fuck it!"

And as you talk, you can feel my cock getting harder as I fuck your ass, faster and faster. You don't feel any pain, just bursts of electric pleasure with each thrust of my cock, deeper and deeper in your ass. You can feel the rabbit, throbbing and pulsing in your cunt. You feel your orgasm start to build again... but then you can feel my body start to tense, quiver, and shake. He's going to cum, you think suddenly. A new wave of pleasure hits you as you realize what is happening.

"Oh fuck, you're going to cum in my ass, aren't you?" you say, boldly and loudly. "You're just going to fuck my asshole until you cum, and there's nothing I can do about it. You just tied me down so you could fuck my tight little asshole, didn't you? And now you're going to squirt your cum in my ass. Mmm... No one's ever cum in my ass before, you know that. You want to be first, don't you? Good. I love that. I want you to be first. Fuck my ass just like you want to. I want to feel your cum deep in my ass. Do it. It's yours. Come on. Just keep fucking my tight little asshole. Come on. Shoot that hot cum in my ass. Come on..."

And then, you hear me scream with joy, ecstasy, and unbridled lust. My hands grab underneath your ass and pull your hips toward mine. You feel my cock push all the way into your ass and pulse against your asshole, and then you feel the hot ropes of cum, squirting deep into your ass. You squeeze your asshole hard around my cock as I pound it into your ass, slippery with the lube and now my cum. My body shakes violently as I thrust into your asshole, again and again, while the cum keeps spurting out of my dick.

Finally, you can feel the throbbing subside, and I lay heavily on top of you, my breath hot and fast in your ear, my body hot and glistening against yours, my cock still buried deep in your ass. You can still feel it throbbing.

"Oh god oh god oh god..." Now it is my turn to babble incoherently. You smile and kiss my cheek. The Rabbit 3000 is still buried inside your pussy, but it seems to have stopped vibrating. It's just as well, you think to yourself, because that might have been sensory overload.

"So, is it safe to say that you are an anal fan?" you say, giggling still.

I am still breathing hard, resting against you. "Mmm... don't forget the dirty talk, baby," I say softly.

You whisper in my ear now. "Right... what I meant to say was, did you like fucking my tight little asshole?" You can feel my cock twitch in your ass.

"Oh, my god yes. Fucking incredible," I whisper back. "I almost couldn't believe it was happening. Did you like it?"

"So fucking hot," you whisper. "I could feel your cock pulsing against my asshole. I could feel that fucking hot cum shooting in my ass. God damn. It was one of the most erotic things I've ever felt."

"Jesus. I almost passed out when I came," I whisper. "When you started talking dirty to me, telling me to cum in your ass... fuck. That was magnificent."

You giggle again. "You DO like the dirty talk, don't you? I thought you might like that. Plus I felt dirty and hot talking like that while you were fucking my ass. And um... by the way, the Rabbit 3000 is still in my pussy."

"Oh yeah! I forgot about it for a minute." You feel me raise up and then the rabbit slides out of your cunt, making you shiver. "Hmm... looks like it got turned off with all my thrusting." You can hear me laugh a little too.

"I'm not surprised the rabbit got switched off, because you really fucked my ass hard, didn't you?" you say. "I thought you were just going to hold your cock inside me, and not thrust in and out? What happened to that plan?" You're teasing me now.

"Hmm, I just couldn't help myself. That tight little asshole was just too beautiful. I had to fuck it. I didn't hurt you, did I?" You feel me slide my softening cock out of your slippery ass, and new tingles dance over your body.

"Not at all. That lube is amazing. And your dick is pretty amazing too. I loved feeling your hard cock in my ass." You're surprised to realize how dirty you are talking, and how easy it is. And you realize how safe you feel, how comfortable, even though you're naked and tied to your own bed and you've just been ass fucked. Hard. And you smile again. "Actually, I can't wait for you to fuck my tight little asshole again."

"Mm... I love the way you talk dirty to me. That is so fucking hot. And that's good to know, because I plan on fucking your tight little asshole a lot during the remainder of the week. Fuck."

"I plan on holding you to that. So, are you going to untie me now?" You haven't cum, but you've been really close three times, and you're no longer an anal virgin. That's a pretty good time, you think to yourself, and giggle again.

"Untie you? Oh no ma'am, I'm not done with you yet." You can hear me chuckling also.

"Oh really? What else could you possibly do with me now, especially in your... condition?" You're still smiling.

"Limp dick jokes, huh? Interesting. You're talking pretty smart for someone who's still tied to her own bed with her cunt and asshole spread wide open."

"Well, what are you going to do to me then? What do you have planned for my cunt and asshole?" You wiggle your hips at me a little bit.

There is a long silence. You squirm a little on the bed. And then, suddenly, my mouth is on yours again, kissing you roughly. My tongue pushes into your mouth, my hands squeeze your breasts, pinch your nipples. "I told you," I say, soft and low. "I will do whatever the fuck I want to you." And then you gasp as you feel the rabbit pushed into your cunt, still wet from before.

I turn it on and the buzzing starts again, slower this time, and you feel the warmth and the throbbing and the pleasure start all over again. You moan and lean up to kiss me again... but I am gone, leaving the rabbit vibrating in your pussy. I draw that exquisitely soft blanket over you, and it covers you again from shoulder to ankle, delicately caressing your body while the sex toy massages your cunt. You can feel the wetness start to drip out of your pussy again and you sigh contentedly. But where have I gone? It doesn't seem like I am still in the room. And you're not sure, but you think you can hear water running. You're a little confused.

"Where are you?" No answer. The rabbit keeps vibrating deep in your pussy. It is set at a speed that is too fast to ignore -- in fact, you can feel your pussy getting wetter every minute -- but too slow to make you cum. Minutes pass. The blanket feels so good on your skin. The rabbit feels so good in your cunt. But you want me back. Where am I?

"Here I am," I say, and at the same moment, you feel the blanket whisked away. You are stark naked again, fully exposed to me. You feel the cooler air and your nipples rise again in response. You hear me murmur in approval.

"Hmm... so nice to see you again," I say. "I guess you like that Rabbit 3000, huh? It has made your cunt so wet. I can see your juices dripping out of your pussy right now. Very nice. Let me see how you're doing here..." And then you feel the rabbit start to slide in and out of your cunt. I am not touching you at all, just holding the end of the rabbit and pushing it in your wet pussy. You moan and shiver with excitement again.

"Ahh... you're seem to be doing very well," I say, pushing the rabbit deep inside you and leaving it there, still vibrating and throbbing at that medium speed. Then, unexpectedly, you feel my finger against your asshole again, pushing firmly into your ass. As my finger slides in, your asshole makes a little 'squish' noise and you start to feel embarrassed, but then you think to yourself, why the fuck would I EVER be embarrassed around him, after everything we've said and done? Plus, you think to yourself, he said I could fart on his tongue if I wanted to! This makes you giggle to yourself again.

"Now you're giggling with my finger up your ass," I say. "I guess you're feeling pretty relaxed, huh?"

You laugh and grip my finger with your asshole. "No, it's just nice to meet you, sailor." We both laugh some more, and I wiggle my finger in your asshole before I slide it out.

"It's nice to meet you, too, ma'am," I say, "and I'm glad to see that you still have plenty of lubrication -- and my cum -- in your ass. That may come in handy."

"Yes, my asshole definitely feels very slippery... and stretched out, too." You are still grinning. "Are you planning to fuck my little asshole again soon?"

"We'll see," I say, and now you can feel my hand under the back of your head, raising it up to slide a pillow underneath, propping up your head a little higher.

"Wow, thanks," you say sarcastically. "Now I can see the TV... or I could, if I wasn't blindfolded. And if the TV were on."

"Mmm-hmm... you're still feeling pretty smart, aren't you?" You can feel me climbing on to the bed, straddling you, my knees pressing down on the bed just underneath your shoulders. "Stop talking and open your mouth."

You are taken aback just a little, but you remember that you have surrendered to me, and that I control you. So you obey instantly. As soon as you open your mouth, you are surprised to feel the head of my cock against your lips.

"Don't worry, I just washed my dick," I say from above you, chuckling. "It's nice and clean." So that's what the running water was, you think.

"Now... take my cock in your mouth," I say, and I push the head of my cock past your lips.

Now you realize why I propped up your head. My cock is mostly limp and you have to suck on it to pull it into your mouth. As you suck my penis, I help you by pushing my hips forward gently, and soon my entire shaft is in your mouth. You feel my balls, shaved as smooth as eggs, resting against your chin. You hold my soft dick in your mouth, breathing slowly through your nose. Far away, you feel the rabbit still throbbing slowly in your cunt. You await your next instructions. After a moment, you swallow involuntarily, and you hear me groan above you. My cock starts to grow and stiffen in your mouth.

"You like sucking my cock, don't you baby?" I say softly. You realize you can't talk, so you just hum. "Mm-hmm..." You feel my cock twitch in response and you can imagine the vibrations traveling from your mouth to my cock and down into my balls.

"Baby, you said you would suck my cock every day for the rest of my life," I say, my cock growing harder as I talk. "Do you mean that?"

"Mmmm..." you hum around my cock, then you pull back, pulling your mouth off my dick with a little wet pop. "Yes, I do," you say. You look up at me even though you are blindfolded. "I would suck this beautiful cock every day, every way I could think of, any way you would ask me. I would be your own personal cocksucker and cum swallower." You feel my cock, fully erect now, throbbing against your cheek. "No matter what... I would do everything I could to make sure I could suck all the cum out of your balls every. single. day. Would that be okay with you?" You smile sweetly up at me, my prick resting against your face.

"Jesus fucking Christ." My voice is hoarse with lust, my breathing ragged.

And then you swirl your tongue, hot and wet, over my balls. "Mmmm..." you moan as you lick my balls. You feel my fingers curling around the shaft of my cock and I start to stroke it, jacking myself off as you tongue my balls. Just like an ice cream cone. You smile as you lick wetly up between my balls, feeling them bounce up and down against your chin as I jerk my dick against your face.

"Mmm... I love sucking your cock so much," you say. "I have surrendered to you, baby. I have to do whatever you tell me to do. What do you want to do with me? Do you want to fuck my mouth and shoot your hot cum down my throat? Do you want me to lick your asshole while you jack off, and then cum all over my face? You control me. You can do whatever you want to me. I am yours. I have surrendered to you. Use me as your fuck toy. Fuck my mouth. Fuck my cunt. Fuck my asshole again. Just use me to make your cock explode. Do whatever you want."

"Fuck." I say, in a desperate whisper. I am still stroking my cock and rubbing it against your soft face. "That is the hottest fucking thing I have ever heard. Baby, you are so fucking amazing. And yes, I want to do all that with you. Very soon. But not right now. Right now, I want to do something else."