Surrogate Delights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JMiller69
JMiller69
332 Followers

"Oh-god-yes," Hannah panted in 3 separate short distinct breaths as she managed to regain her composure. "That was so-o-o-o un-fucking-believable."

I repositioned myself so that we were embraced once again and we kissed and I let Hannah taste her sweet nectar off my lips. Hannah would then lay me on my back and return the favor by giving me a blow-job that would curl my toes.

Hannah took my cock in her hand and began to kiss the head and softly slurped the mixture of my cum and hers off my cock. The then ran her tongue along the head and shaft of my tool and in one swallow had my cock in her mouth and was bobbing her head up and down as she sucked me.

I held Hannah's head there as she deep throated me. I could feel my cock swell with cum and I knew it wouldn't be long until I came. I let Hannah know and she removed her mouth and placed my cock between her supple breasts and would tit fuck me until I spewed my load all over her tits, lips, hair and neck.

She would rub my cream into her skin and then licked her lips savoring my cum and licked off my cock and sucked me again until I spunked another load down her throat.

By now it was getting past lunch time and we were both famished. We showered together and got dressed to go out for Thanksgiving dinner. Once we returned home we first packed for Thanksgiving at my aunt's house then spent the rest of the day and night making hot sweet monkey love

Thanksgiving at Aunt Rachel's house was the longest two days. Hannah and I had to act "normal" and we were forced to sleep in separate rooms. We couldn't sneak sex at night because Aunt Rachel and Uncle Frank were light sleepers. Finally we would get home Saturday night and make up for lost time.

JMiller69
JMiller69
332 Followers
12