Surviving Adversity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaron was allowed to rest a short time then the other two women demanded their turn to ride his cock. After they finished with him all five of the friends lay on the mats for a short nap in the warm shade. They slowly woke and made a trip to the outside shower to clean off the results of their love or lust. First Aaron then the rest of the group walked into the pool where they began floating using their pool noodles.

The friends began discussing their options and thoughts on Bonnie. Jennifer said, "You know I was really looking forward to maid service. I hate that we ended up with Bonnie but you know this might be a blessing in disguise. I know yesterday when I tried to tell Bonnie we didn't want help she almost cried. She even lowered her price if we would just hire her. I think she is having trouble making ends meet. You should see the car she's driving. I bet its 20 years old and it smokes like a chimney. Why don't we just keep her if she wants to work?

Jennifer looked over at Aaron, smiled and continued, "Besides, if we go back to the way we were living, say, not dressing when she is here we'll either run her off or Aaron can get some payback on her. Don't you think it would really make her think if she sees us all with the man she threw away because she thought he would be a millstone around her neck?"

To his credit, Aaron didn't really want to rub Bonnie's nose in his relationship with the four women. He said, "Jen I'm not sure that would be a good thing to do. In fact it would be cruel. I am still so pissed at her and the pain is still horrible but I can't use all of you like that. It would be treating you like sluts just to get my pound of flesh from Bonnie. On some level I would love to rub her nose in what we have but I don't want to do anything to hurt any of you."

All the women were smiling when they heard what Aaron said. Traci wrapped Aaron in a hug and said, "Oh, Honey thank you for saying that but you don't have to worry. We all know you wouldn't do anything on purpose to hurt us. In a way I agree with you but if we just go on living like we did before we wouldn't be doing that. All we have to do is not make any changes because we have a maid now. I know I was not really looking forward to having to spend a whole day every week fully dressed in my own home." She stopped and looked surprised then continued, "I can't believe I really said that. When you first told us you planned to run around nude I almost didn't come because I thought that was so wrong. Now I find I really love the way I feel when I am naked."

Finally Aaron agreed they could keep Bonnie as a maid if she wanted the job. He said, "Ok, we can keep her on if she wants to keep working for us. Just don't expect me to talk to her or be in the same room with her. It'll be up to one of you to give her instructions and pay her. I don't want anything to do with the bitch. I'm just too angry and hurt for any of that."

Jennifer called Bonnie and talked her into staying on as their maid. For the next month every time Bonnie came to the house to work she felt the pain the women wanted her to feel. She would look out the window at the pool area where Aaron was resting, sunning or swimming. Most of the time at least one woman was doing something intimate with him. Several times she was sure she saw him having sex with one of them in the pool or in the shaded grotto beside it. She was heartbroken and knew it was all her fault.

Finally at the end of the month when Jennifer was paying her Bonnie asked, "I know it's none of my business but...Well, are you ALL with Aaron? I mean, I've seen you all kiss him and you let him touch you intimately. None of you wear clothes and...Well, how can you do something like that? Which one of you is with Aaron anyway? I know I shouldn't watch you but when you do things outside beside the pool and I'm here..."

Jennifer laughed and said, "Oh, yeah! That man's the best thing that has ever happened to us. After you left he almost died from neglect and sorrow. Most of the widows in the area made it a personal project to take care of him. They all wanted to snag him. Some of them wanted him permanently and some just wanted to borrow him but most of them made a run at him. Somehow my sister and I, our cousin Traci and my best friend Sally managed to become his special friends. Hell, we just flat pushed our way into his life and pushed the other women who wanted him out.

"Sometimes he has trouble taking care of more than two of us in a day but even without the sex we'd want to be with him. He's so special and he treats us like goddesses. I think we all love him but he has said he will not choose one of us over the others. If we can only have a part of him that's what we'll take. I really don't know how you could have thrown someone as wonderful as Aaron is away."

Bonnie took her money and turned to leave. She was sniffling and said, "I know. I was just so devastated when he got the cancer. I felt like my life was ending with his. I watched my father wither away from cancer and I saw what it did to my mother. I just couldn't stand the idea of working myself to the point of exhaustion taking care of him like Mom did Dad. I knew the deductibles for the insurance would take most of the money we had saved to live the good life when we retired. I was selfish. I wanted the fun in the sun we had always dreamed of and I tried to take it. I also didn't want to end up like my mother. By the time my father died she was worn out and bankrupt. I just couldn't face that and I guess I panicked and ran."

Bonnie laughed in embarrassment and continued, "I guess I got what I deserved. The Judge was a hard ass and raped me in the divorce settlement. When I got down here to Florida I barely had enough to make ends meet. Even with my pension from my work I had to find a job to get by. There are too many old retired people down here wanting to work to help make ends meet for us to all find a good job. The economy down here is still in a recession and there are way too many people chasing after way too few jobs. All I could find was a cheap roach trap apartment and this part time cleaning work. I guess I got what I deserved. I see it's been almost four years now and Aaron's doing well. I'm just barely getting by. He was always a survivor and I just forgot that. Hell, every tight space he ever got into he finally turned it to his advantage and came out of it smelling like a rose. I just knew 'The Big C' would be too much for him but I was wrong about that too wasn't I? Hell, he dumped a selfish bitch and ended up with what seems like four very nice ladies to take care of him. I guess he's done it again hasn't he?"

The rest of the winter went on as it had started. Aaron and his girls relaxed loved and enjoyed the sun and climate of Florida. Bonnie continued to work for them and contemplate what she had lost. Many evenings she returned home to her old dark apartment and compared how she was living to how Aaron was living. Finally near the end of March Jennifer called to Bonnie as she was leaving one evening. "Bonnie I need to talk to you for a minute please."

Bonnie became worried at the tone of Jennifer's voice. She turned and walked up to Jennifer. She averted her eyes from the naked woman after looking her in the eye for a moment. Even though she had spent every Thursday working in their home with them naked she still could not look at a naked woman for any length of time without feeling discomfort and embarrassment.

Jennifer watched the expression on Bonnie's face and felt some sorrow. She took a deep breath and said, "Bonnie we're going home next weekend for the summer so Thursday will be the last day we will need you. We plan to come back next year so if you are interested we can probably use you again though."

Bonnie felt some fear at that. She didn't have many customers and the money she was getting from Aaron and his sluts (she knew she shouldn't but that was the way she thought of them) meant the difference between eating hot dogs and macaroni or hamburger and some vegetables that were better for her. They had raised her pay to $50.00 per week and she didn't know how she would replace that income.

Bonnie said, "Oh. I knew you would be leaving soon. Thanks for letting me know. I suppose I'd better go now."

Jennifer reached out and touched Bonnie's arm as she began to turn away. "Bonnie I know you don't like us much and you don't approve of the way we are living. I'm sorry for that but we don't hold it against you. I wish you were doing better but..." She took a deep breath and continued, "We all make some bad decisions in our lives and I guess this was one of yours. I am sorry. We have talked with the management company that leases this house and given you a recommendation. They have promised us that if any of their lessees ask about maid service they will give them your card. In spite of your feelings you've done a good job for us in spite of how you feel about us and we appreciate that."

"I don't...What do you mean? I've never..."

Jennifer smiled and said, "Oh, we all know you don't approve of what we are doing with Aaron. We know you think we're a bunch of old sluts and that's your right. At least you've not said anything to us about how you feel. Truthfully, we really don't care and at some time in the past most of us would have thought the same thing if we had seen someone live like we do now. We heard you telling your ride a time or two about us. It hurt when we heard it but I suppose we deserve it."

Bonnie was embarrassed and she blushed. "I'm sorry Jennifer. I've tried not to make waves. At first I wanted to give you all a piece of my mind but I needed the job so badly I kept it bottled up inside. I don't know how you can live like this but if you want to it's your right. I didn't mean to hurt you. And thanks for telling the management company about me." Bonnie gave a quick smile and turned closing the door behind her.

The five friends found the next week went past faster than they wanted yet slower than they wanted. They were all ready to get back home but they would miss the life they had been living. They were all gardeners to some degree and wanted to get to their yards and, truthfully they all wanted to get back to Aaron's little slice of heaven alongside the river. The pool and hot tub here in Florida were great but they all loved the quietness of the tree shaded yard and riverbank at Aaron's.

The drive back to Missouri in Aaron's truck was long and uncomfortable even taking three days as they did. They were all excited when just at dusk they pulled into Aaron's yard and began to unload. They had a quick meal and were quickly ready for bed. Jennifer spent the night with Aaron and Dawn and Traci shared the sleeper sofa. Sally used an inflatable queen sized air mattress that was normally used in the yard or stream.

None of the group slept all that well. They were all up just before 7 a.m. The morning was brisk but they all took their coffee onto the front porch to watch the world wake up and begin moving. The trees were almost fully leafed out and the sun was shining through them making the dew on the grass glisten. Birds were singing and flitting around.

Sally groaned and said, "I'd forgotten how uncomfortable that air mattress was. I sure miss my nice warm bed in Florida.

Dawn grinned and said, "Don't feel all alone girl. I don't think Traci and I slept much better than you did. Nothing we can do about it though. I'll sure miss our mornings together now though. I really enjoyed all of us getting together...Hell; I'll miss being with you all day long. I'm already lonesome just thinking about being at home alone all day and spending the night, well the evening alone."

Jennifer looked around the group and said, "Me too. There ought to be something we can do about that. I've got the largest house and it only has three small bedrooms or I would say some of ya could live with me." She grinned and continued, "Course if one of us spent the night with Aaron the other three could use my three bedrooms..."

Dawn grinned and said, "Great! The three of you move in together and I'll move in with Aaron then we'll all have someone with us all the time and someone to spend evenings, mornings and nights with."

Sally said, "Whoa there girl. What makes you think you get to move in with Aaron? I thought we agreed to share him."

Aaron was sitting with that deer in the headlight look. He didn't know how to defuse the situation but he thought the ladies were getting seriously upset with each other. He said, "Hold on there. I know what you mean. I have been dreading this part of getting home too. We need to think about this and figure out some things. One of the things we need to think about is what the neighbors are going to think and say about you all if you keep spending nights here with me. They know we are good friends and I'm sure they suspect we are more than friends but do you really want to do something to let them know..."

Sally replied, "Well, I for one really don't care too much. We're friends and spend a lot of time together. What they want to think is their business as long as they don't make any nasty remarks about us. Besides, if we were all together they might even think it was just for economic reasons. Who in their right mind would think you could keep up with four hot women anyway?"

Traci looked around the yard and sighed then said, "I really don't want to go back to Steelville and my dinky little duplex. Going back there after Florida will be bad enough but I would really rather be out here. If you had more room I would suggest we bring some beds out and all of us live here with you Aaron."

Aaron looked around the yard and leaned back in his seat. "You know that might not be too bad an idea. We could partition the garage into two small bedrooms to take care of two of you. I have the unfinished upstairs that has room for two more beds. All the rooms would be small but I think I could afford to do that if you all wanted your own rooms out here. I hate to spend the money and tear up the cabin but I think I could even swing adding a bathroom for the two garage rooms. There's already a half bath upstairs."

The women's faces blazed forth with happy smiles and they began chattering about the possibilities. Jennifer said, "Come on Girls. Let's start breakfast and talk about this."

Aaron started to rise and follow them but Sally pushed him back into his chair and said, "Let us take care of this right now. I'll bring you more coffee in a minute."

During the meal preparation the women talked about the idea Aaron had and discussed whether or not they wanted to move to his place permanently or just have their own room there. Jennifer and Dawn owned the house they lived in but Sally and Traci rented their homes. They decided it made sense for them to give up their rental units and move. The two sisters didn't like the idea of them living with Aaron without them. Finally Jennifer and Dawn decided if he would allow it they would move into his house too and rent their home to someone else.

During breakfast the five friends discussed the idea and began to make plans. Dawn and Sally didn't have much money in the bank but they insisted they be allowed to help pay for the refinishing of the upstairs and garage. They said what they saved in rent would more than make up for the costs. All the women insisted they split the expenses five ways after they moved in just as they had in Florida.

Jennifer said, "Aaron, Dawn and I intend to help pay for some of the renovations also. The rent we get from our home will soon allow us to recover our costs also and that way we can keep you from wasting your savings on our rooms."

None of the women wanted to go home that day. They busied themselves measuring Aaron's little cabin and garage then they began drawing up plans and listing things they wanted done during the remodel.

Late that afternoon the four women crawled into Jennifer's car that had been stored in Aaron's garage and returned to Steelville. During the drive, Dawn was the one who insisted they draw up a different set of plans than the one Aaron had approved. She said, "I don't know about you all but I don't like the idea of Aaron's truck having to sit outside if he turns his garage into bedrooms for us. I think we need to leave it as a garage and build on two new bedrooms and a bath on the other side of the cabin, sort of turn it into a "T" instead of the "L" it is now. I know it would cost more but I think Jen and I can afford to bankroll it. How about if we just get a bid for the renovations Aaron wants and let him pay that much then we have the contractor bid the addition like we want then we pay the difference?"

Traci looked at Dawn in shock and said, "You can't be serious Dawn that's Aaron's home. We can't just make plans to do something like that without his approval. It wouldn't be right. Besides, it would make him furious. I know it would me anyway. I'm game for it if you get him to approve but I don't want anything to do with it if you just do it without his permission."

Finally the ladies decided to get the bids but before they authorized construction they would try and get Aaron to approve the change they proposed. When Aaron heard the proposed change in plans he was upset. He flat refused to let the women make that change and pay for the added work. "No. I can't let you do that," he said. "I don't want to spend that much on this little cabin and I can't let you do it either. It wouldn't be right."

Jennifer felt her anger surge and forced herself back under control. "Aaron Honey we know it's your cabin but don't you see this makes sense? You would be a lot better off having rooms built specifically for bedrooms and would still have your garage too. I don't like to go outside in the rain or cold to get into a cold car or one that's too hot and I know you don't either. This would solve that problem."

"No. I won't do that."

Jennifer looked around at the women and bit her lip. She smiled then and said, "Well how about we do what you wanted and convert the garage but build a nice three car carport where we wanted the extra bedrooms? That wouldn't cost as much and we could then at least have the vehicles in the shade out of the rain or snow."

"OK, I guess I could afford that much."

The friends did much of the work themselves because it was just painting and simple carpentry. They did hire the new bathroom and carport built however. The work was finished just before the 4th of July. After he signed the final payment and sent the builder on his way Aaron collapsed into his chair on the porch. He said, "I'm darn glad that's over with. I am sick to death of wearing clothes all damn day. Now I have my privacy back."

He heard the ladies giggling in the background and turned to look behind him. Jennifer was already totally nude and the others weren't far behind. He grinned and jumped up to doff his clothes. They all then sank down in their chairs with satisfied expressions on their faces. Aaron felt his cock stirring as he looked at four beautiful pussies and eight very nice tits in the semi circle to his left. "Damn I've missed seeing those," he said with a grin.

At the Steelville 4th of July picnic Aaron and some of the Fielding men were visiting over a beer. Charlie, the Veterinarian, grinned and said, "Hey Aaron. What's this I've been hearing 'bout the new roommates you have in your cabin? Some of the ladies at the Senior Center sure are carrying on about you and those four women you been running around with."

"Well, we got to talking about how we were always together and how rough it was for them to go back to Steelville every night. All of them love my place almost as much as I do and they wished they had a nice peaceful place like it. We decided I had the rooms almost all built so why not just let them move into them and we'll live together. It will be a lot cheaper for all of us because we won't be burning so much gasoline or keeping up four households. We decided it would be no different than if we were in a nursing home where we all lived under one roof so we decided to just do it."