Surviving the Pandemic Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna need a thong to match this lounging set," I said, holding up the emerald green set.

Gwen flipped through the rack and found a perfect match.

"That'll do," I said.

"Let's look at something more risqué," Gwen suggested.

As we began browsing the kinkier styles, I remarked, "I'm not into all this kinky stuff; leather, latex, and spandex aren't my style.

They have an excellent selection of body stockings, and Gwen found a lacy mesh red body stocking that stretches across your chest and features long sleeves with a small loop for your finger.

"I thought we were going to avoid red," I commented.

She held it up in front of me and said, "I think the red compliments your sexy red hair, and the bonus is that it has an open crotch."

"Okay, but I'd rather it was black," I replied.

We couldn't find the same sexy bodystocking in black, so I agreed to buy the red one.

I found sheer robes and picked out one floor length and one mid-thigh length to wear over the assorted garters, thongs, stockings, and one lovely satin robe in white.

"We haven't looked at bras," Gwen remarked.

IM's selection of bras is very extensive, and in no time, I'd added four new ones to my cart. I love sheer bras that show off my dark areolas and bought two that would do just that. Gwen found a sexy white lace bra that would go very nicely with the white garter and cheeky panties, and I found one in emerald green satin that I will be able to wear under my new lounging set.

"I think we're about done," I mentioned.

"You still need shoes, but they do sell shoes," Gwen answered.

We carried our purchases to the sales counter, and after everything was rung up, the cashier said, "You qualify for a fifteen percent discount. Your total will be five hundred eighty-five dollars."

I peeled off six one-hundred-dollar bills and handed them to her.

I still had a little over two hundred and fifty dollars to spend and knew a lot of that would go for shoes.

As we drove back to my place, Gwen mentioned I should consider a manicure, but I replied, "I think I'll hold off on that for now; I can color my nails with a subtle shade of pink. Eventually, I want to get my nails done in a sexy French manicure."

"Wanna come in for a while," I asked as Gwen parked outside my place.

"Sure," she answered.

For the next hour, we removed store tags from my lingerie and spread everything out on my bed. I wound up with six different outfits to begin my job as a classy prostitute.

"You're gonna knock em' dead," Gwen remarked.

"I hope so," I answered.

Gwen and I shared a bite to eat and talked about her experiences working at the Farm.

"How did you feel having sex with someone you didn't know?" I asked.

"At first, it was hard to deal with, being with a man that you've never met and knowing he was about to slip his hard cock inside my body created some emotional conflicts," she admitted.

"I know what you mean; I'm having the same feelings," I answered.

Gwen smiled and then continued, "After a few men, I came to realize I was serving as a release for them. They had needs that for one reason or another weren't being met, and being with a whore was the best way for them to address those needs."

"So, you didn't have any feelings for them?" I asked.

"I suppose the only feeling I had at first was pity, but as time went on, I began feeling compassionate and wanted to satisfy their needs as best I could," she explained.

"Did you regularly climax while fucking your tricks?" I asked.

"That's the funny thing about being a prostitute, whether or not I reached an orgasm while fucking a man, I almost always acted like I had. Some men feel it is vital that they can get you off, and others couldn't give a rat's ass," she said.

"Faking an orgasm isn't all that difficult; hell, I've done it many times," I replied.

"We all have," Gwen admitted.

I just smiled.

"Penny, you're going to quickly realize that being a whore isn't much different than being some man's girlfriend; they all want the same thing," she remarked.

"What about oral sex?" I asked.

Gwen giggled and then explained, "If I had to estimate it, I'd say that ninety percent of the men you'll be with will want you to give them head, you know from experience how much a man enjoys watching a woman suck his cock."

"I sure do," I responded.

"And I already know how much you enjoy the taste of a man's cum, and I'd suggest that you offer to have them cum in your mouth even if they paid to fuck your pussy."

"Pretty good tips to start, be compassionate, and ask them if they want to blow their load in my mouth," I said.

"One other thing, get used to being spoken of in demeaning terms, they will call you a whore, slut, bitch, or a cum bucket just to mention a few, keep in mind that you are their prostitute, there to service their needs, and those needs might very well include speaking to you in that way," Gwen explained.

"I just have to remember that they don't mean it," I replied.

"Oh, they mean it, trust me, they mean every word," she answered.

Gwen left me with one final thought, "Enjoy it, have fun with them, and always keep in mind that you want to be a classy whore."

Thursday, I tried to do some mundane housework, cleaning up dirty dishes, vacuuming the carpets, the things that I've been putting off since I was alone in the house. But my mind was nearly always focused on being a classy prostitute. How would I react to the first trick that selected me? Would I be able to act as if I couldn't wait to get him alone even if I wasn't attracted to him? How would I feel when he first touched me or told me to drop to my knees before him? Could I willingly spread my legs so he could slip his cock inside me? Could I convince him that my moans or screams of pleasure were real even if I was faking? All those thoughts would be answered Friday night, hopefully.

I woke up Friday morning with those same butterflies of anticipation in the pit of my stomach that I'd felt as I prepared for my interview with Katie and Peter. The hours lagged, and it seemed like the time for me to prepare to leave for the Farm would never come. I spent some time packing my lingerie in a suitcase along with my supply of condoms.

About three, I showered, dried my new red locks, and after blow-drying, did my best to style it as close to how Julie had earlier in the week.

Since I wasn't sure Katie would allow me to change into lingerie, I decided to wear the same sexy skirt I'd worn to the interview, but instead of the button-up sweater, I chose a sheer blouse that allowed my lacy black bra to show through. I applied light make-up, knowing that if allowed, I could spice my lips up later.

There were a half dozen cars parked in the lot when I arrived. I parked at the end of one row, grabbed my suitcase from the back seat, and slowly walked toward the back door of the Farm. My fingers trembled as I reached for the doorknob, but I was instantly put at ease when I opened the door and stepped into the kitchen.

"Penelope is this your first night," Peter exclaimed as he poured himself a cup of coffee.

I walked over to him and gave him a friendly kiss on the cheek before saying, "Katie suggested I just observe tonight unless it gets hectic," I replied.

"Is this your wardrobe?" he asked as he took the suitcase from my hand.

"Yes, I hope you'll like what I bought," I answered.

"Well, if your wardrobe is anything like this sexy new hairstyle, I'm sure every guy here will love it," Peter replied.

I just smiled, realizing that Katie hadn't shown him the selfie I'd sent her.

"Let me show you your room," Peter suggested.

I followed Peter into what appeared to be a family room, nicely appointed with two sofas and a couple of overstuffed chairs. Three girls were sitting there; all dressed in sexy lingerie. They were chatting when I walked in but paused to check me out. As Peter and I crossed the room, one of them remarked, "Fresh meat,"

I followed Peter into a short hallway, one door on either side and one at the end. He knocked lightly on the left side door and then opened it. Inside, a voluptuous thirty-something girl was applying make-up to her eyes. "Laura, meet Penelope; she's starting tonight," he said.

Laura turned toward me and said, "Nice to meet you Penelope, hope you're ready cause Friday nights are busier than hell around here."

"Will all your stuff fit in one drawer?" Peter asked.

"It should," I answered.

"Okay, you can take this one," he said as he pulled one dresser drawer open and placed my suitcase on top.

He left me alone with Laura, so I figured I'd strike up a friendly conversation. "I'm completely new to the business," I admitted.

Laura was probably five feet six inches tall, with long straight blonde hair that she had pulled back into a ponytail. Her Victorian figure enhanced by what I estimated were "C" cups and a slim waistline with full wider hips. Thigh-high seamed stockings covered her long sleek legs, and she wore a pair of black five-inch stilettos. Beneath her see-through black robe, she wore a black lacy thong and matching bra that lifted and pressed her breasts together. I was reasonably sure she didn't spend a lot of time waiting for tricks to select her.

"So, you're a virgin," she said.

It took me a moment to understand that she meant I was a virgin to prostitution, and I answered, "Yes, I suppose I am."

"That'll change tonight," she answered.

"Katie told me that I'd just be observing tonight to get a feel of how things are done," I replied.

Laura giggled and then said, "Katie is so full of shit; if you here, you're gonna get laid."

"I'm ready to jump in," I answered.

"What's your specialty?" Laura asked.

"I'm not sure," I said.

Laura laughed again and then said, "Come on, Penelope, what do you do best?"

I thought for a moment then answered, "I guess I'm an oral specialist,"

"Another cock sucker, there's two of them in the waiting room," Laura replied.

"What's yours?" I asked.

She turned around and bent at the waist; while she pulled the thin strap of her thong aside, she said, "I'm the best ass fuck in the place,"

I got a good look at her puckered sphincter; from the appearance, her ass has been fucked hundreds of times, the flesh seemed relaxed and ready for any size cock to penetrate it.

I was just about finished storing my stuff in the dresser when Laura said, "I'm gonna go see who's first tonight."

She left me alone to finish my task. I had time to look around the room; other than two dressers, there was a queen-sized bed with twin nightstands on either side and one large overstuffed chair in one corner. Everything a girl would need to pleasure her tricks. Just as I was about to open the door and find Katie, someone knocked lightly on the door. Katie had found me, and as she stepped inside, she said, "I know I'd suggested you could observe tonight, but it seems like we have several clients who want oral sex. You game to suck some cock tonight?"

I just smiled and replied, "That's why I'm here."

"Okay, why don't you change into something sexy and join me in the lounge," Katie suggested.

"Give me five minutes," I replied.

I stripped out of my skirt and blouse and removed my bra and panties. What to wear, I thought as I pulled my dresser draw open.

I was dying to see men's reaction to my green lounging set, so I put on the satin bra and thong, then slipped my legs into the pants. The jacket used a narrow belt to tie it closed. I felt very sexy wearing this outfit, and after slipping my heels on, I stared at my reflection in the mirror. I need to show off more cleavage, I thought, and loosened the belt enough, so the jacket opened, revealing some of my soft, smooth cleavage.

As I stepped into the lounge, all eyes turned to check out the new girl. I smiled politely at them all, and from across the room, I heard Peter remark, "Oh yeah."

Laura was sitting on the sofa, waiting to provide some nameless gentleman with her specialty, and gave me a thumbs up when she saw how I had dressed.

Katie motioned for me to join her, and as I walked toward her small desk, my first trick turned slightly toward me, a huge smile on his face. "Penelope, this is Frank; he's interested in a slow sensual blowjob," she said rather matter-of-factly.

"It would be my pleasure Sir," I said as I took Frank's hand in mine. He stood up, only slightly taller than me, and like a little puppy dog, followed me to my room.

Frank was in his mid to late fifties, rather portly with a predominate beer belly. His balding head was completely gray, as was his bushy mustache. I opened the door and ushered him inside with a slow way of my hand. I closed and locked the door, then turned and leaned against it.

I smiled at him before asking, "So you like slow and sensuous?"

He just shook his head, his eyes moving from my wavy red locks, down to the luscious glimpse of cleavage, and finally down my satin pants to my black stilettos.

"I love taking my time arousing my men," I remarked as I strolled toward him.

"Do you want me to undress?" Frank asked.

I grinned at him and then said, "Why don't you let me take care of that."

I came to a stop within inches of him, and his eyes instantly dropped to my big soft tits. "You can touch them if you like," I said as I hooked one finger behind my belt and pulled it. My lounge jacket fell open, and Frank's hands quickly moved up to lightly caress my tits through the satin fabric of my sexy bra.

"Now, let's see about this shirt," I remarked as I began unbuttoning it from the top down. I pulled the shirttails from beneath his slacks and finished with the final couple of buttons at the bottom. His chest was covered with the same gray hair he sported on his head, and his pouchy belly seemed more accentuated once I'd exposed it. I didn't comment on his shape but slowly moved my hands over every part, smiling when my fingernails scratched through his chest hair.

Frank was enamored with my big soft double D tits and continued slowly caressing not only their fullness beneath my cups but the silky smooth flesh above. I knew that if I offered, he'd jump at the chance to tit fuck me.

I undid his belt, let it dangle off the loops at his sides, and opened his slacks using both hands.

"I'm gonna need to kneel, Frank," I said, letting him know he'd have to release my big tits.

As I crouched before him, I drew his pants down, exposing his white cotton briefs and the slight bulge of his cock.

He was watching intently as I began fondling his cock through his underwear and then said, "My wife, God rest her soul, never sucked my cock, even though I begged her to. She always said doing that was morally wrong."

I smiled at him and replied, "Pleasuring a man with your mouth isn't wrong; in fact, I can't think of anything I enjoy more."

His cock began to stiffen as I slowly caressed it. "I want to feel it grow hard in my mouth," I said.

His broad smile confirmed he wanted the same thing.

Ever so slowly, I stretched the elastic waistband of his jockeys away from his body and drew them down, allowing me to view the first of what I suspected would be hundreds of cocks I'd pleasure orally while working at the Farm.

Frank's cock wasn't fully erect, standing away from his loins about three inches, and as I circled the shaft with my delicate hand, he softly moaned. I pressed my hand toward the base pulling his flesh tight and fully exposing the head. His glans were smooth, and the corona had a distinct flair. I moistened my lips and leaned forward, taking the head between my soft lips.

He moaned again, but this time a more guttural sound escaped his mouth.

I pleasured his cock head for several minutes, licking the corona, lightly sucking the glans, and letting him slip across my moist tongue. I hadn't asked him how often he visits the Farm to have one of the girls suck his cock, but I wanted this blowjob to be one that he'd remember for a very long time.

"I love how you tease me," he remarked.

I just smiled at him with my eyes.

His cock responded to my oral talent and grew in girth and length; now fully erect, it was at least five inches and, while not huge, stretched my lips some as I took more of it inside my sexy mouth.

Katie had made a point that Frank wanted a slow sensual blowjob. So I moved my mouth back and forth almost in slow motion, caressing his urethra with my slippery tongue, massaging his corona with both my lips and tongue and letting his cock slip from my mouth occasionally so I could smile at him.

His eyes never left mine, and I knew he was thoroughly enjoying watching my mouth pleasure his now rock-hard cock.

It was during one of those pauses that I smiled and asked, "Frank, do you want to fuck my big soft tits?"

"Oh my god, yes," he exclaimed.

"Why don't you have a seat," I suggested pointing toward the comfy chair behind him.

Frank instantly moved backward and sat down, resting his hands over the arms of the chair.

As I slowly crawled toward him, I slipped my lounge jacket off my shoulders and let it fall behind me. Frank smiled seeing my luscious 36 double D tits for the first time. Moving even slower, I reached up and drew the straps off my shoulders, letting them dangle along my arms. He smiled once again. Just before reaching him, I reached behind and undid the two clasps that held the emerald green bra tightly around my body, then brought my hands in front to hold the cups against my big soft tits.

"Let me see them, please, Penelope," he urged.

I smiled and allowed the cups to fall off my tits.

"OH YEAH!" he exclaimed, seeing the fullness of my tits, the dark two-inch-wide areola, and the slightly erect nipples at their centers.

Before moving closer, I reminded my trick, "You paid to have me suck your cock and swallow your cum load, so when you're ready, I want you to let me taste that creamy treat."

Frank eagerly shook his head yes, and grasped his rock-hard cock in one fist.

I thought about asking if his dead wife had allowed him to fuck her chest but decided better, just smiling as I moved forward and pressed his cock between my big soft, luscious tits spitting into my cleavage just as his cock disappeared.

I moved up and down, but his cock never popped out from between my tits, its smaller size remaining in constant contact with the silky-smooth flesh of my cleavage.

"Does that feel good?" I asked.

"It feels fuckin' incredible," he replied.

Frank's hands were resting on my shoulders while I titty fucked him, but after only a few minutes of having his cock buried in my cleavage, he slid his hands to my head.

"I'm gonna cum!" he exclaimed.

He forced my head down, and as I opened my mouth to take him inside, it exploded, sending a forceful wad of thick creamy cum across my tongue. I closed my lips around his surging cock shaft and accepted every drop his balls provided.

His lava-hot cum tasted incredible, a mix of sweet and sour at the same time, and I held it in my mouth until his flow diminished.

I swished it around on my tongue, letting a little ooze out over my lips, but slurped it back inside just before I tilted my head back a little and opened my mouth to show him just how much he'd given me.

For an old dude, he certainly packed one hell of a cum load, I thought.

Frank's cock instantly shriveled back to its pre-arousal size, and after swallowing his oral reward, I dropped my mouth to his cock to suck any remnants of sticky cum that remained.

Frank was all eyes, and they widened as I straightened and said, "Kiss me, baby."

Since his dearly departed wife had never sucked his cock, I had to assume she'd never shared the taste of his cock sauce with him. But as I moved my open mouth toward his lips, he kind of grinned and accepted my cum coated tongue between his lips.