Susan & Edward-Go to Punta Cana Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is so cool!" Then Edward confessed, "Actually I would love to go to a nude beach with Susan. That has been one of my fantasies for some time."

"I think that is a lot of male fantasies. But what separates them are those brave enough to actually go. Another thing I could tell you is that the Europeans, for the most part, do not think of going to a nude beach as a sexual experience. It is a communal thing. You will see families; fathers, daughters together. You will see a group of couples chatting and drinking wine, you will see high school aged teenagers, both male and female, all together playing soccer or volleyball, and all of them nude!"

"Well... I don't know if I could be completely naked in front of people that I know!" Susan still wanted to play coy, but she was getting more and more turned on.

"Well, I believe you can. After all, you were just walking topless on the beach earlier," offered Keith, "So I think you are half-way there. There is such a sense of freedom in enjoying the sea without a wet bathing suit clinging to you, or relaxing on the warm sand and having the sun dry you off in minutes. Trust me, Susan. You would love it! And I saw your body, you have nothing to hide!"

Susan was blushing outside, but inside was completely aroused. She felt the heat building in her pussy. Tempted by another urge, she wondered why these feelings were coming back. She could make it seem entirely innocent. And besides, there was no guarantee that he would even notice the view that she was about to offer, was there?

Susan smiled and nodded knowingly, then uncrossed, paused and re-crossed her legs. Quickly Edward shifted attention to Keith. He was staring right at Susan's legs. What did he see? Susan wore no panties and Edward convinced himself Keith got a look at Susan's pussy.

Briefly breaking the conversation, the bartender came over to check on them. They ordered another round of drinks and toasted to meeting new friends.

"So, let me ask you something Edward," Keith continued as he pulled his eyes from between Susan's legs, "How do you feel about other guys seeing Susan naked? Are you okay with that?"

Those words, the double entendre, were not lost on Edward. He was convinced that this man just saw his wife's pussy. The thought excited him.

He looked at his wife, whose cheeks and neck seemed to be flushed. Susan always gets flushed when she is either nervous or turned on. There was no question in his mind - she found Keith attractive. This could be the perfect opportunity for his wife to answer some of her questions, let go of some of her inhibitions, and really open up. He decided to push further to see where this goes.

"Well actually, I am okay with other men seeing my wife anked. I was so proud to be walking next to my topless wife earlier. I think it would be awesome to see Susan so confident to remove her bottoms also. As you said earlier, people in America consider nudity forbidden. We are comfortable in our relationship and because of that I am not the jealous type. I am okay sharing my wife."

Susan looked in surprise at her husband for his choice of words. Why did he say that? They role-played a scenario like this, but they never agreed to move forward in real life. Should she take offense, or was she simply misconstruing the double-entendre? She looked down, slammed her knees together and tugged on her dress, now conscious of her attire.

Meanwhile, Keith smiled and thought the word "sharing" was an interesting choice. He took a chance. "It's too bad this beach is not clothing optional. I think the three of us would have a great time."

Leaning in, he continued, "Susan, I would love to be with you on your first time...on a nude beach that is."

Oh man, this guy is hitting all the buzzwords. Edward now realized what was going on. Keith was a player! This man was bold enough to hit on his wife even though he was right there. He was very smooth, and likely very experienced in this.

"I'll even volunteer to help you spread sunscreen all over your body. Would that be okay with you, Edward?"

This had just elevated from a little teasing and flashing, to much more. This man just asked permission to fondle his wife, and every sentence seems to have a double entendre intended to find out how far they were willing to go!

He was really pushing the boundaries and pushing Edward's buttons. Yet, the thought of Keith rubbing lotion on Susan's butt and boobs was getting him so worked up. "I am good with that," Edward's voice was dry, and a wet spot was forming in his crotch from the precum oozing out of his penis.

"But you would have to ask Susan for permission," Edward added.

Keith smiled at Susan. "Of course...the lady is always in charge."

Susan was not naive to Keith's intentions. To her shame, her body heated up at the thought, the idea of another man touching her, perhaps even being intimate and used by another man. She knew where this was heading and she knew that in the next half an hour, she would have to make a decision that may end up changing the rest of her life.

Another round of drinks were ordered, and Edward noticed Susan now flirting with Keith. She touched his arm, flipped her hair back a few times, and even almost put her head on his shoulder when she laughed brightly at one of his jokes. However there was a thoughtful look in her eyes.

Could this really be happening? What would happen next? Edward felt like an outsider. He loved his wife dearly, but the sudden and never-before-faced prospect of her having a sexual experience with another man was utterly confusing. When he admitted his fantasy and cajoled her into being more playful, his goal was to awaken her passions. And now watching this play out in front of him, he felt possessive of her and jealous, but very insane with lust at the same time.

Meanwhile Keith was enjoying the attention from a fun loving, playful, and sexy woman. And the more they talked, laughed, and drank, the more liberal Susan became with allowing her dress to fall open. More than a few times he was treated to an unobstructed view of her pussy.

Susan was flattered that she was receiving so much attention from this gorgeous man. Although she already had had several cocktails, she knew that the euphoric feeling was not from the alcohol, but from the endorphins released within her body from the excitement she was experiencing, like she had just had a vigorous workout or had run 10 miles.

Edward should have been turned on by the attention his wife was getting from another man. After all, he fantasized about sharing her with another man, although he actually didn't think it would actually go this far. He was caught off guard by what was happening. Was this moving too fast for him? Was Edward having trouble separating fantasy from reality? Maybe deep down he really could not accept his wife receiving such intimate attention of another man.

"Look, I have learned from my work and personal experience, it is always best to be straightforward and honest with people." Keith took a hold of Susan's hand and looked her directly into her eyes. "I am really enjoying hanging out and talking to you guys. I really love spending time with like-minded people."

As he paused, Susan gulped hard. His touch was electric. She felt her breathing become erratic. Her eyes met his piercing gaze. She felt her cheeks flushing as his face broke into a libidinous smile. She clenched her thighs, knowing his smile was due to being pleased at her attention, and the expectation of a further rendezvous.

"Susan, you are a beautiful, sexy woman and I would like to get to know you better... and if you are okay with it, in a more intimate way... that is assuming Edward does not mind sharing you."

Edward had to think fast. It was really happening!!

All of this was feeling very foreign to him. During his early years with Susan, he would get fits of anger and very jealous if he even noticed another guy looking her way. Sitting here now in this bar and watching his wife flirt, he was fighting a strange arousal over the thought of Keith touching his wife. It was confusing, and more than a little disturbing.

But this is what he had fantasized about, wasn't it? He began to have visions of this man stripping his wife naked, and then watching as she stroked and then sucked his cock. He had visions of this man sucking on her nipples and licking her pussy. He even had visions of his wife being taken and fucked by this man.

He paused those thoughts. Fantasy was not reality. He was not sure HE was ready. It was one thing seeing a man's arms embrace his wife and his hands caress his wife's tits and nipples, but this man was setting the stage to fuck his wife.

Lowering her eyes demurely from the man's appreciative stares, Susan again became confused as she thought about this man taking liberties with her. The man's gaze was almost a physical sensation upon her skin, and Susan felt her heart flutter at the lewd and carnal images that suddenly popped into her head. The assertive and direct way he spoke was as if Keith was taking what he considered was his for the night. She was more than flattered -- and it sent shivers of excitement down her spine.

Although she was tingling all over, Susan began to feel her mind getting cloudy. She was well aware that her body was once again enjoying the attention she was getting from this gorgeous man. She knew her body was open to playing. Instead of attributing her reaction to suddenly becoming a bimbo, she instead reasoned her body's reaction being purely a product of the candid discussions where her own husband admitted that this was his ultimate fantasy.

Still though, she did not know if her mind was all in. She was trying to sort through this. She remembered that night in the hot tub when Edward professed his fantasy of seeing her have sex with another man. And she thought about it for months afterwards, more often than not getting extremely turned on by his fantasy.

But that was fantasy...this was reality!! She did not want to do anything to affect her relationship with Edward. A few hours ago she had just admitted the fear of doing something irreparable to her marriage.

Susan's mind raced on what she should do, even asking herself, "If this is Edward's fantasy and HE wants this, it isn't cheating, is it? And if Edward is in the same room, maybe even participating, he would obviously be okay with it, right?" She needed to choose.

As she looked over to Keith, her heart raced. This absolutely good-looking man wanted her! His approach, his demeanor, everything about him was so intoxicating. What woman would not enjoy a gorgeous man paying attention to her - particularly knowing it was purely lustful desire?

Edward remained speechless, and instead decided to let his wife choose the direction they would go. If she chose 'yes,' he knew that he would have to mentally prepare himself to see his wife become very intimate with another man -- and a really good-looking one at that. He believed once it started, Susan would not be able to stop.

Could he really watch his wife having sex with another man? Could he actually watch his wife suck on another man's penis? Or see another man's penis pound her pussy? What if she did things she would not do with him? Could he actually watch his wife as the star of a private little porn-show? Or is he just a delusional pimp for 'pushing' her to this moment? It was a complete mind-fuck of confusion and arousal.

Just then a cell phone rang. Keith reached into his pocket and looked at the number. "I am sorry, bad timing...I have to take this call. Excuse me. I will be right back." Keith walked to a quiet corner to talk.

"Nice guy," Edward said nervously, his voice shaking. "You guys seem to be hitting it off."

He paused for a moment. Trying to find out what her answer was going to be, he said to her softly, "So tell me, and please be honest! How do you feel with Keith's comments of you topless at the beach?"

Susan put her arms around Edward's neck and pulled him to her. She kissed him deeply, her tongue flicking in and out of his mouth.

"Well, it didn't suck!" Susan sighed in a sexy, suggestive way. She looked Edward in the eye as if asking if she should go on. "Even when I was in college I never got attention like that! I have to say, it was...intoxicating!"

Emboldened by Susan's words, Edward gently placed his hand on Susan's leg. "You didn't answer. Does the thought turn you on?"

Edward moved his hand up Susan's leg. Susan parted them slowly, inviting her husband for more.

Edward found the crease, then slowly moved to touching the outside of her pussy lips. He felt Susan tense up as his hands pushed the dress open even more.

At that moment Susan did not care if anyone could see what was happening. She was horny and wanted fulfillment. In fact the thought of someone seeing her actually elevated her excitement. As Edward continued a soft stroking of her pussy, causing an even deeper arousal, he leaned into Susan and softly whispered into her ear, "Are you enjoying what I am doing right now?"

Susan could feel herself trembling. With the pace of her breathing picking up, Susan whispered simply, "Yes!"

Emboldened, Edward pushed two fingers into Susan's pussy. She was sopping wet and they slid in easily.

He heard his wife gasp. "I can feel how aroused you are -- and you are as wet as I am hard! Do you want to do it...do you want to take that walk on the wild side?"

With eyes still transfixed on Susan's, Edward pulled his fingers out of his wife's pussy. He brought them up to his nose, sniffed them, and then put them into his mouth, licking and tasting Susan's juices.

"Sorry guys. That was a client on the west coast and I was trying to reach him for some time. His timing was not great," explained Keith as he returned.

Disheveled, Susan pulled on her dress to fix her immodesty and conceal her pussy. Keith saw that something was going on between her and her husband, yet he remained undeterred from wanting this sexy, flirty minx.

"Look, before I got that call, I think you know where I was going. Susan, unless I am reading the tea leaves wrong, I would be honored if you would join me back in my room. And of course, you can join us Edward, should you wish. I have been with couples before, but I gotta tell you up front, I am straight. For me, it's all about pleasing the woman. I propose we have a drink back at my room and see where it takes us."

Edward's eyes never left Susan's. He was so turned on by his wife that the only thing he could think of was fucking her...alone. However, he wanted to make this last night in paradise a memorable one. So if Susan wanted to explore her sexuality further, he was mentally preparing himself to allow another man to fuck his wife. He was absolutely convinced his wife would accept his indecent proposal.

Being respectful and deferential to Susan, and still looking into his wife's eyes, Edward said, "I would be happy to share my wife, but the decision remains with Susan."

Susan's pussy was on fire. She could feel her juices running down her leg. Her nipples ached to be touched. Her breathing was quick but shallow. Her cheeks were flushed. She knew; if Edward or Keith, or anyone in that bar for that matter were to touch her pussy, she would have a nuclear orgasm.

However, her eyes never left Edward's. She saw the lust in Edward's eyes. There was an erotic, yet warm and comforting feeling that she and her husband of almost thirty years just experienced - something that brought them even closer together, more than ever.

After what seemed like an eternity, Susan finally responded, trembling, and whispering, "I am very flattered Keith, but...and I know I am going to regret this..." She paused, thinking, and looking at this man. "Damn this man is so hot!"

"But - I am still not ready for that step." Susan may be horny, and she may have teased and allowed her body to be seen, and even used like a plaything earlier, but there were some things she would not do. And keeping her marriage vows in tact was on her mind now.

Susan swung her stool around, uncrossed her legs, and slid off the stool, but not before unintentionally giving Keith a wide view of her pussy as her dress simultaneously fell open and slid up.

Keith's eyes did not miss the sight before him. He gave Susan a hug and whispered in her ear, "Wow, Susan. You are not making it easy to accept you refusal -- you a very sexy woman and you are seriously turning me on right now!"

Still in Keith's arms, Susan looked up. Without thinking, she stretched up and kissed Keith. It was a gentle, soft kiss on the lips. But then the tall man startled her by grasping her hips and pulling her body to him, his head bending down to give her a deeper kiss. Involuntarily, Susan responded and opened her mouth. He kissed her and in an instant, his tongue slid between her lips and into her mouth. Shamefully, her tongue began to move and dance with his! She couldn't believe what she was doing.

As she stood there kissing another man, she pressed her body into his. Keith's hands moved down her back to her ass. He playfully squeezed her ass cheeks and then moved one hand up to feel her tits. Susan could feel the size and ever-growing hardness of Keith, even through his pants.

Although she did not want to be considered a cock-tease, she could not help but run her hands down to the front of Keith's slacks, feeling his manhood straining against the material.

She felt herself getting hotter, hornier. The taste of another man was intoxicating. The fact that she was the cause of this man's impressive erection was overpowering. Susan wondered what was happening to her. She could not remember ever being this horny when it involved another man. She was a happily married woman, she furiously reminded herself! There should be absolutely no reason for her body to respond like this to another man.

Because of her current body's state, Susan knew she had to stop or there was going to be no turning back. She pulled away, her face now flushed like a teenager that just lost her virginity.

Knowing this was her last opportunity to back out without causing too much regret or embarrassment, Susan choked out a response, "It...it was nice meeting you, Keith. Perhaps we will see each other again some day!"

"Well, although I am deeply disappointed, I respect your decision. Perhaps we can get together tomorrow? I would love to see you guys again, perhaps on the beach?" offered Keith.

"We would love to get together. Unfortunately, this is our last night. We are leaving tomorrow morning."

"Oh no! That is too bad. I was looking forward to seeing more of you!" Keith's voice expressed disappointment, and with yet another double entendre. "Well, I am glad to meet you both. And if you will be traveling to Minneapolis, please look me up."

Keith turned to Edward, "You have a great woman here, Edward. You are a very lucky man. Take good care of her."

Edward could feel a knot of anxiety in the pit of his stomach as he watched the whole thing play out in front of him. A part of him wanted this, but another part knew they were not there yet. And if he pushed his wife too hard, he didn't want the guilt of his desires ending in trouble.

Witnessing the interaction was a lot of fun as a fantasy, but it probably was best to keep it that way -- a highly erotic fantasy to be revisited and enjoyed by both of them from time to time.

"Great to meet you Keith." Edward extended his hand and shook hands with Keith. "And I know, I will take care of her."

As they walked away, Susan pulled her husband's arms around her waist. She looked at her husband with eyes full of lust and whispered, "I'm so damn wet and horny right now. I need to fuck...now! We'd better find someplace to go before I explode right here on the sidewalk!"