Susan & Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shall we?" Jess suggested guiding Susan to the bed. Susan nodded walking meekly toward the big comfortable bed. She turned and sat on the edge of the bed.

Jess was standing a few feet away, easing the thin straps of her white dress down her arms, the zip was already undone and the whole dress hung loosely on her body. The gorgeous blonde lent forward and let the whole light cotton garment slip from her body, pooling around her bare feet. She was naked except for a white lace thong, her red nipples already hard with anticipation.

Susan stood again, this time pulling the zip of her own dress down and letting the black material fall to the floor in a similar way, leaving her with just the heels and plain black panties. She held her arms out as Jess moved closer. They embraced as Jess gently pushed her back to the bed.

Somehow they slid up onto the great expanse. Susan could smell that perfume mix again, really strongly as she kissed Jess long and hard. Jess moved a hand to cup a breast, touching the firm mound softly, gently, just rubbing over the soft curves with a palm, feeling the nipple roll as the hand moved across the surface.

"Ohhh...Jess....Ohhh," Susan moaned as she felt the hand move over her tight flat belly. "You feel so good."

Jess moved her lips to Susan's breast, taking the nipple in her mouth, sucking it, playing with it in her mouth. Susan grasped the back of Jess' head and pulled her closer, letting her fingers work through the blonde hair. Then she bent her own head to kiss the back of Jess' neck, letting her long tongue lick along the nape of her friend's neck.

By now Susan was very hot and very wet as she responded to the touch from Jess. Jess could feel the sensual movements in Susan's long thin frame beneath her. Her hand wandered back over the taut firm breasts, lingering to feel the hard nipples.

"Can I go further?" Jess asked in a whisper as she raised her head from Susan's breast.

"Yyyes..." Susan stuttered. "Sure if you want. You seem to know what you are doing Jess."

"Just enjoy," the blonde responded. Her lips met Susan's again and the kiss was as long and as deep as before.

"Hmmm..." the brunette hummed as she felt Jess move from on top of her to beside her, the blonde letting her hand roam lower down Susan's body. Susan watched as it met the waistband of her plain black panties. She gasped, there was a pause as Jess moved in closer behind Susan and nibbled at her ear. Then Jess slipped her long fingers in under the waistband. "Ohhh..." Groaned Susan as she felt the fingers in the trimmed hair of her pussy. "You OK with this?" Jess asked again as her finger found the soft folds of her swollen pussy lips. The hot sweet breath brushed her ear as Susan managed a nod of assent. Jess curved a finger around, penetrating between the brunette's pussy lips, her thumb rested against Susan's hard clit. Then she began to rub in a slow circular motion.

"Ohhh...Jess...ohhh...that feels so good...ohhhh please more...please," Susan was groaning and her hips were moving in a restless pattern. There was something brewing from deep within her body. Each rub was accompanied by a kiss, a lick or a nibble from those luscious lips. Jess was using her other hand to carefully massage Susan's breasts, first one then the other.

Every now and then Jess would lower her lips to her friends and they would share another passionate kiss. Their tongues playing tag as Jess worked her finger in and out of Susan's hot, wet pussy. Gradually Susan felt it build and build, her body twitching at Jess' every touch, her breasts heaving, her breath coming in short sharp takes. Then she let out a low groan, almost a grunt as her vagina contracted hard, a wave of pleasure flooded her just as her pussy flooded with juice.

"Ohhh....my God...ohhhh....please God...please," Susan called out as her hips bucked forward and perspiration formed on her brow. "Fuck yes."

The power of the orgasm sent a shiver through the girl. Susan was wide eyed as her whole back arched and fell, slowly to the bed. As she relaxed Jess lent down and kissed her full on the lips. The sticky lipstick sealing them together.

"There my pretty young friend, how was that?" Jess asked, brushing Susan's hair from her forehead. "I told you it would be good didn't I?"

"Yes," Susan said reaching up from the bed to touch Jess' cheek.

They cuddled and hugged for a moment before Jess climbed off the bed. Susan propped herself up on one elbow and watched as the blonde slipped a finger inside each side of the sexy lace thong. It slipped from her body revealing an almost bald pussy.

"Do you want to pleasure me?" Jess asked standing before her friend.

"Silly question," Susan smiled back. "Come here."

Jess climbed on the bed and knelt in front of Susan. "Can you do me with your mouth?" Jess asked, thrusting her closely shaved mound close to Susan's nose. The aroma of her pussy was easily detectable as Susan reached up and let her hand rub over her hip, grasping her thigh and looking up at the blonde figure above her.

"You mean eat your pussy?" Susan responded.

"No, that is what guys do to get you going. I mean make love to me with your mouth, make me cum like I just made you," Jess said with a sparkle in her eye.

"Nothing would be like what you just gave me," Susan said. "Want to try? I think you can," Jess encouraged her friend. Susan sat up and gave Jess a peck on her cheek before slipping back into a lying position.

Susan lay back, tugging at Jess' thighs with her hands. The blonde responded by moving her legs so she straddled Susan's face. She looked up, seeing the irregular red lips of Jess' opening hanging down at her, a swollen clit and the little tuft of remaining blonde hair. As Jess lowered her hips, Susan guided her, letting her know where she was by nibbles at the thighs and then her pussy.

Jess groaned as Susan flicked her clit for the first time. Then as the blonde got lower Susan was able to penetrate her with her tongue, feeling the sticky, slippery, silky walls of Jess' vagina. Susan lay there teasing Jess, flicking at her clit, sucking on her pussy, tasting her juices, letting them dribble down over her chin.

The blonde girl was lost as she tossed her head back, eyes shut, one hand clasped to a breast the other down lower, playing with her own clit. Susan reached a hand up between Jess' legs to penetrate her with two fingers. Jess let out a low moan as she felt the fingers disappear into her hot, wet pussy.

Slurping noises came from Jess' tight pussy as Susan started to ease her fingers in and out of the wet pussy. Her tongue licked around the soft, swollen pussy lips as she looked up at the blonde, playing with herself, eyes closed, moaning.

"Yes, ohhhh....Susan...yes...ohhh," Jess moaned as she rotated her hips a little in the squat position she was in. "Yes, please make me cum ...ohhhh."

Susan pulled her fingers, slowly and deliberately back and out of the hot pussy, looking at the glistening sticky juice clinging to them. Looking up into Jess' eyes she licked the salty juice off each finger then raised her tongue back up to the hovering pussy, she flicked Jess' clit with the tongue, licking around it before plunging her tongue deep into the soft, warm, moist pussy.

"Ohhh...yes, yes," Jess called out, her hips bucking slightly as she tipped over the edge. "Ohhhh....ohhhh...ohhh."

A shiver shot through Jess almost sending her off balance. A wave of heat cascaded through her. Her pussy clamped down and she felt the tension leave her through her feet. Her moan was long and loud as her face reddened. Then she froze before lifting her leg over Susan's head and falling back against the pillows.

Susan pulled herself back to lie next to Jess, her chin shining in Jess' juice. Both girls were smiling as they stared into each others eyes. Jess lent over and kissed Susan, licking the juice from her lips and chin. Then they kissed again, tongues searching each others mouths.

"Yeah, that was great," Jess said looking at Susan.

"God, what pleasure. Thanks," Susan said smiling broadly.

"Your welcome," Jess giggled. "More than welcome. Want to stay the night?" Jess asked, her hand cupping Susan's breast gently.

"Why not?" Susan whispered back, turning to face Jess and kissing her softly, her hands busy sliding her black panties off.

12