Susan and John Ch. 02

Story Info
Susan and John meet Mr Gupta.
4.7k words
4.18
64.6k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 19 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

Susan had been surprised and even secretly disappointed when Mr Macy had finally decided he would wait a little longer before inserting his cock into her lovely cunt. He had made her cum at least four times with his fingers and she had been quite eager to continue : she had never dreamed she could be that naughty!

Mr Macy had accompanied her downstairs while John was still locked with Aunty Peggy and Mary. She offered him to have a cup of tea with her and he agreed immediately. He took her in his arms and hugged her closely. She offered him her mouth and kissed him passionately. She soon found herself sitting on his lap with his fingers playing in her husband's personal garden. When John opened the door, Uncle Bill had two fingers in her pussy and his thumb was twirling around the sensitive bud of her clit. His other arm was around her waist with his hand cupping her breast with her bra pushed up out of the way. He was twisting her nipple, as taut as a bullet, between two fingers. Uncle Bill didn't even try to hide but just continued what he was doing to the pretty wife of the newcomer.

John opened wide eyes when he discovered his wife tightly embraced by Mr Macy in a pristine clear position. He was accompanied by Mrs Macy and her daughter Mary. Both of them had the glowing, special appearance of well fucked women. Susan felt a pang of jealousy because her husband had clearly, as she had suspected, enjoyed both girls but Mr Macy had only given her pleasure with his fingers! It just wasn't fair!

But she found quite hard to repress her hilarity when she discovered her husband wearing about the same outfit as herself with a very short flip skirt, a blouse half unbuttoned revealing a at least B cup, looking well filled, bra. God it was impossible : John had a quite flat chest that very morning when he took his shower! She looked closer and discovered he had false boobs that were just the same hue as his skin. The pink bra he was wearing was quite lacy and seethrough. In her repressed hilarity, Susan wondered if he was wearing matching knickers. Knowing Mrs Macy, she was pretty sure of it!

Susan had to recognize John looked really gorgeous with his lean legs widely exhibited, and the high heels he wore as if he had done it for years. As he approached her, Susan could see that his legs and arms had been shaved. They were bright, probably some baby lotion to make his skin smoother! As he was now, he would have been a hit on a dance floor with the long chestnut wig that completed his outfit. He really looked like a girl!

-Susan! May I present you our new friend Joan. I wish she will entertain us so often in the future!

Later, Susan discovered to her intense relief that her husband's cock wasn't locked in a cage. John explained her Mrs Macy had made him try one. It was so humiliating! Mrs Macy had told him that if he ever tried to put his hand anywhere on his wife, she would know it and make him wear a locked cage immediately. Susan and John realized that their landlords weren't joking and they took care to stay as far as possible from one another in their marital bed.

During the week after that fateful evening, Susan arrived from work as soon as possible, went up to her apartment to change into the black undies Mr Macy loved so much and the naughty school girl outfit that was her ordinary uniform at home. She went upstairs to ask Mrs Macy what she needed from the local supermarket. She went shopping in her sexy clothes : some guys made lewd comments or whistled when she passed by them. She also bought what she needed and went back home. She prepared dinner for the Macy like some servant. Mrs Macy made her soon wear a tiny lacy apron and an old fashioned servant's cap on her hair while she cooked food. Then she would prepare the table and serve the food before going downstairs to eat with john.

They went upstairs every evening together. Mrs Macy was extremely precise about what they had to wear : usually but not always, it was her school girl uniform but on some occasions, she was told to wear a cocktail gown with nothing underneath. When Mr and Mrs Macy had guests, she was told to put on fully slit knickers with total access to her pussy and her ass. Usually, Mr Macy cornered her in the kitchen, made her bend on a stool and plunged his thumb in her back passage and his fore finger in her pussy. Once, they were almost discovered by a guest, an Indian man. He stayed impenetrable but Susan was sure he had seen it all!

John had more variety in his attire : always girly clothes with high heels but once a very short wrap around skirt and white blouse, just like Susan, but another time a denim short with a see through lace top or on the last day a long dress with a slit up to mid thigh to reveal the black suspenders underneath and a deep cleavage that advertised he or she wasn't wearing a bra. John's face was shaved daily and he put on a mask every dayto have the bskin of any pretty girl! The poor sod didn't know what he was anymore! He needed some time to regain his wits!

The events of the past week had made both Susan and John thoroughly ashamed of themselves. Susan had told her husband :

- We must go up North to see my mother and father. We really need a break!

As they drove North, they couldn't help arguing about what had become of them. John sounded accusing when he said

- But you pulled your clothes up, Susan and then you lay across his lap with your panties down! I found you on that first evening with one hand around your breast and the other one fingering your pussy and rubbing your clit : what a shame!

She countered

- I had to pull my skirt up but it wasn't my fault when Mr Macy pushed my knickers down. He said he wanted to play with my bum!

John blushed. He didn't want to admit it but it had aroused him enormously to see the old Mr Macy fingering her between her legs and yesterday poking his cane into her buttocks without arising any protest or complaint from her. Susan didn't want to be the only guilty one and said

- But you let Mrs Macy dress you up as a little girl. She had you yesterday in frilly pink knickers and a little silk dress to the mall and you looked as if you enjoyed it! She had even placed pink ribbons in your hair!

John blushed. He knew he had and tried to explain :

- It has been a sort of fetish since I was young. My mother used to make me put my sister's knickers on!

Susan shook her head in disgust and added :

- And Mary had you crawling on your knees and doing lots of silly girly things!

John felt incensed. Hr had always felt guilty about his mother and sister. He defended himself :

- You were a lot worse, Susan! You let him put his cock in your mouth!

-Don't tell me you didn't fuck these two sluts on the first evening : the noises through the door were pretty revealing!

-And you let him cum all over your face quite often!

Susan recoiled. She had no defence. She sobbed with guilt. John was relentless.

- Two days ago, I saw him spraying spunk all over your face and you were smiling as if you were enjoying yourself!

Susan just shook her head in shame. She remembered smiling because Mr Macy had told her to pretend that her face was a cream cake and he was just making her have a creamy top. It had seemed funny at the time especially after they had given her some wine and a couple of the golden tablets. She loved the tablet feeling.

She also remembered John letting Mary sit on his face and rub her dirty knickers into his mouth and his nose until she climaxed before pushing aside her knickers and making him clean her twat with his tongue but she realised that there was no point in keeping on blaming each other. Actually Mrs Macy had been urging him to stick his nose up her daughter. It had been appalling.

Their money situation had not significantly improved. In fact, it was as bad as ever and she knew they would have to go back and let Mr and Mrs Macy have their way with them. They were getting bolder and bolder and Susan feared to discover their next indecent proposals! Deep down they were nonetheless still very grateful to Mr and Mrs Macy for their kind help and knew that it was their duty to repay the old couple.

She felt that a quiet weekend with her parents would do them both good. Her father William was a Vicar and Susan always felt calmer after going to his church and praying with him. Even as she thought about it, she remembered Mrs Macy telling them as they left to have a nice time. She had also mentioned that one of Mr Macy's friends would be coming to the parties from now on. She said that Mr Gupta was a rich Indian man and thought that he would be able to help John a lot with the money problem and may even give him a good job.

John had almost sobbed his gratitude to Mr Gupta before even discussing with him. Both Susan and John had met Mr Gupta a few times previously. He was an apparently nice middle aged man with a funny accent. He looked rather authoritative. From what he had said, he had been a janitor in a school for young English Ladies back in Scotland several years ago. Susan had felt quite superior to the nice old man, but he had impressed her. Then Mary had enlightened her

- Mr Gupta is now a well to do man. Apparently since he came to England, he has worked very hard and bought a greengrocers shop which did so well he bought another. Now he owns a dozen shops and produces his own bio food. He may someday become a millionaire!

Susan could hardly believe that his funny old man could have achieved all this. John felt the same. Now however the situation was reversed and John had no illusions about how much he needed this old man to help him. Even Susan felt no more superior to him!

When they arrived at her parent's lovely home it was so peaceful and quiet. Her father and mother embraced them both warmly and wanted to know all the news and how their very important jobs were going. They were so lovely that neither Susan nor John had the courage to tell them the truth. They went to church and Susan heard her father in the sermon tell all the parishioners how it was important to love God and keep pure for your spouse. She felt so guilty and so did John.

Just before they left, Susan's mother said that she wanted to make them a lovely surprise : she and her father would in a few weeks be driving down South and would visit them. Susan was horrified but had to pretend that it was a marvellous news,

Elizabeth told her daughter :

- We are longing to meet your neighbours, Mr and Mrs Macy. From your letters, they seem so lovely. We are looking forward to spending an evening with them and all your other lovely friends"

John just shook his head in bewilderment about what may happen. As they drove down the motorway on their way South, neither spoke about it, They were dwelling on the possibilities. When they got home, Mr and Macy had made a small supper for them and a nice cup of tea was waiting for them and it was all so innocent. Susan even thought the previous events may have been a dream. Unfortunately it wasn't : a golden tablet was in the saucer. Mr and Mrs Macy wanted them compliant and resolutely horny!

A few evenings later, Mary knocked on the door and told them

-My father and mother are having a little get together with some friends this evening Susan and they would like you to join us if you are not too busy.

She looked at John and smiled to him :

- Mr Gupta will be there, John. You could ask him about the job if you are still interested!

John gasped. He was not just interested, he was desperate. He did ask :

- Mary, do you think he will let me work for him?

Mary shook her head in doubt :

- I really don't know, John. As you know, he is a lovely old man but he has had some bad experiences with English men and women as he has worked in this country. They haven't shown him much respect!

John felt really nervous and so did Susan. She knew how much John needed a new job. John could hardly contain himself as he muttered

- Oh Mary, I will surely respect him. I will show him how much I honour him and I am sure my wife will as well"

Susan joined in

- I will respect him as well Mary. I want to show him that we are sorry if other people have insulted him. We will do anything for him!

Mary smiled. She knew that this young couple had no idea of what they were saying and no idea of what they would have to do, She just mentioned casually

- Well, you do know that Mr Gupta was a janitor in a girls' school a long time ago.

Susan nodded and Mary carried on :

- Well the older English girls were about 18 or 19 and used to tease him a lot and it did leave him with a lot of fetishes.

- What did the girls do to him, Mary?

Mary giggled and said

- It seems ridiculous now in this day and age but a few of them would go down to his room in their very short uniforms and bend over a lot to show him their panties. Some of the girls would even spank each other in front of him. They knew they were exciting him and they even let him touch their panties on occasion.

Susan and John listened and looked thoughtful. Mary suddenly asked John :

- It could be a good idea to soften Mr Gupta, John! Would you mind if your wife put on her short school clothes for him?

John looked startled. He had been thinking about it. Susan had as well. But Mary's suggestion was another step downward. They both shook their head in bewilderment.

Mary didn't press the question and simply left them saying

- See you soon! I really think you should ask Mr Gupta about the job tonight, John"

Later on, as they were getting ready to go upstairs to Mr and Mrs Macy's, Susan called John into the bedroom and asked :

- What do you think I should wear, John?

John felt like a rabbit caught in the headlights of a car. He just mumbled :

-Mr Gupta will be there tonight, Susan! Mary has been quite clear about what he would like!

John was wearing a casual jeans and a shirt without his false boobs. There was nothing feminine in his appearance if you put aside the fact that his shirt was a deep pink, his toenails were painted red under his socks and his face was smoother than most men's but nothing was so evident. He knocked at the door and Mary came to welcome them.

-You are a bit early : we haven't taken the dessert but it's not a problem : you'll take it with us. Susan will make the service...

- Mr Gupta, May I present you Mr and Mrs Dale, our neighbors from the basement floor, we have been speaking about? Susan is an accountant and John is actually unemployed!

Gupta greeted them, joining his hands in front of his nose and bending slightly his head. He explained them it was a Namaste, a formal salute in India. Susan was fascinated by the man : he seemed so mysterious with his olive skin, his big eyes that seemed enlarged by the contrast with his dark skin and his unusual manners and accent. While Susan served the dessert, Gupta charmed his assistance with detailed descriptions of his contacts with very important persons : one of the most important CEO in England who made frequent visits to some of his country cottages with his very pretty wife, a vice president of the federation of India he had repeatedly met in her husband's palace in India and he had accompanied for a short visit to the school where he had worked as a janitor, years before in Scotland.

-The school official name is Demeanour School for Wayward Girls. They have a tartan uniform, just like yours, Susan, just a bit shorter but they wear socks, caps and cape with the same tartan. The discipline is very strict but the girls kept making pranks, just to be punished. They were so bold that I had to reinstate corporeal punishments. Fortunately the girls were adult and the ban didn't apply to them!

-What sort of pranks did they do, Mr Gupta?

-The wickedest I could imagine! One just peed in her knickers, lifted her skirt to show her drenched knickers to one of her professors before flashing her butt to a delivery man. She had him in her pussy backward when I discovered them. That slut just pulled down her wet knickers and threw them to me.

-Oh my god! What did you do to punish her, Mr Gupta? That poor creature needed extremely strict correction, don't you think so?

-Of course, Mrs Macy. I can be very harsh in such extreme conditions!

-Oh simple. It was raining and the weather was rather cold. Then I...

Mary interrupted him. It is just raining and the temperature has dropped considerably. Perhaps we could reenact the scene?

-If you want, Ms Macy but then I would prefer that all the girls present would wear a school girl uniform.

-Susan wears just one. I have one and I can change in a minute but my mother hasn't got one!

-No problem, the head mistress hadn't too. Mr Macy will take the role of the school director, Peter but I'm afraid I have no job for you, Mr Dale?

John blanched until he realized Mr Gupta was just speaking of their little play! Mrs Macy intervened. I think I have a school girl's outfit from my niece Suzan. She was rather plump and I think John would perfectly fit in. So he could participate! What do you think of it, Mr Gupta?

-Oh my dear, it could be funny, I think!

- Then, it's settled, John, go down stairs and change into Joan. Just not to spoil our good Mr Gupta's play!

Ten minutes later, Joan was aligned in a row with Mary at his side, then Susan. The three school girls were facing Mr and Mrs Dacy with an umprella protecting them under a thin drizzle. Mr Gupta was wearing a thick coat.

- We have just forgotten to decide who will be the punished girl? For evident reasons, Joan is out of limits. Mary is the daughter of our guests. I think that Susan would be the best choice!

A bomb could have exploded in the courtyard! Susan thought she was participating to a little play for the benefit of Mr and Mrs Macy and this Mr Gupta was speaking of really punishing her. She turned toward her husband who signaled her to agree... She gulped and stepped forward.

-I'm ready, sir!

-Good Susan! I really like determined girls just like you! If you would be kind enough to empty your bladder now!

-Where, Mr Gupta?

-In your knickers while standing at attention, of course! Did you just listen to my description of the scene?

-Of course, sir, I just wanted to know how far did you want to go?

-As far as possible, pet! I know that your husband would like to work for me. I can give him a good job in my company but only if our little game goes to its end!

Joan was now watching her with quite hopeful eyes. She really looked like some basset hound with his big eyes! Susan couldn't deceive him! Mrs Macy offered her a big bottle of water. Susan drank it completely. She had understood that Mrs Macy wanted her to make a real show for them. The cold weather helped her also and she felt soon that she was in real need to pee. It was awfully decadent but she wouldn't have to wait long before she was coerced into debasing herself in front of her husband, her landlords and this strange man. She secretly regretted there weren't more people to witness her public humiliation...

-Keep your legs together for the jet to flow down on your legs and wet your shoes!

The situation was just appalling! She had to really love her husband to do something so awfully shameful! That was her last thought when she let go and drenched her knickers, her stockings and even her skirt.! Mr Gupta exclaimed :

-Look at that dirty slut : she has soiled herself in front of us all! I will have her punished according to her misdeeds!

He pushed his hands under her skirt, grabbed the waist of her knickers. They were above her suspenders. Mr Gupta leered at her :

-Only sluts wear their knickers above their suspenders. A lady would hide her pussy fist, before arranging her stockings. It's the ultimate proof!

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12