Susan and John's Return Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- My dear Susan, did this Mario make you properly cum?

- Yes, Mrs Raj. He fucked my pussy twice and shoved his forefinger into my ass and tweaked repeatedly my nipples! He is a quite good lover!

- Better than Mr Gupta?

- Don't be kidding, Mrs Raj! Do you know anyone who can give so much pleasure to a girl!

- Certainly, Susan : Prince Kyrhan! I've met him once and he is twice as impressive as Mr Gupta who dwarfs completely out our little Joan!

- How did you convince John to accept putting on the contraption he hated so much? I must admit that for the moment, I prefer him as Joan!

- I just pointed out for him all the pleasures he would enjoy being a girl but that would be denied to him if he was a boy! He even accepted to make an appointment with the surgeon who will give him back nice titties! I think I will keep him in my apartment in Mr Gupta's mansion for some training while you enjoy the pleasures of life with our common boss!

The two women fell in the arms of one another. Mrs Raj took Susan's chin in her hand and held her up. Susan closed her eyes and pushed her lips toward the face of Mr Gupta's housekeeper. They exchanged a timid kiss. They gradually emboldened and it transformed into a violent and sizzling hot love kiss. In this contact, the two women felt they were pledging total love and permanent support to one another. Susan wondered how she could reconcile her deep attachment to Mr Gupta, her equally profound love for Mrs Raj and her remaining concern about Joan's welfare. In a short time, she had radically complicated her love life and didn't know how she would manage it! But Mrs Raj had a few hints :

- Joan, jump on Susan's bed. It is becoming urgent to clean her pussy and her mouth with your tongue as you now do it so expertly. Then we will give her a good scented bath and you will offer her a relaxing massage with lavender oil. Both of us want her fresh and ready to receive Mr Gupta, her new betrothed, don't you, Joan? Remember that John may have been jealous of Mr Gupta but Joan is just envious of Susan's luck! You will do everything possible for both of them to live in absolute felicity their relation!

One hour later, Susan, pampered by Joan and Mrs Raj, fell asleep knowing she would be awakened just in time to done some marvelous dress and have her hair and make up arranged to receive proudly her Lord and Master, Mr Gupta. They weren't married but she would do anything a loving wife would do for her husband! Around half past ten PM, someone discreetly patted Susan's shoulder. She was totally rested and opened her eyes to discover the smile of Mrs Raj. The housekeeper bent down and kissed Susan on the lips.

- Hello, Sleeping beauty! It's time to prepare you for the return of your beloved! I've chosen a few suitable dresses that should enhance your beauty, I think. Would you like to try them?

- Of Course, dear! I'll be always your obedient slave...

- Good, darling! I've prepared a tight corset for you! Your waist will be tightly cinched and it will push your tits up and make your bottom rounder. Mr Gupta will be entranced!

Susan put on a lace nightie she had never seen so far, probably brought by Mrs Raj. When she entered the spare room, Susan discovered that Joan was waiting for her there but it was a completely transformed Joan. Mrs Raj had made her into another corset with a wide crinoline that would have been quite appropriate in the South of the USA during the secession war. The crinoline was more than two yards in diameter and with the dress flaring out around her hips, the corset was giving her a wasp waistline. Susan was jealous that Joan had a nicer figure than herself! With such a wide dress, it was impossible to determine the importance of Joan's bottom but her bossom appeared nicely filled! She was wearing a simple organza dress. Joan made a curtsey when Susan entered.

- Welcome, Mrs Dale! Don't be surprised. Mrs Raj insisted that I stopped referring to you as my wife or as Susan but as Mrs Dale to mark my lower status! For you, I will be just John or Joan as you want!

Susan took off her nightie rather reluctantly. It was the first time since her marriage with John that she felt embarrassed being nude in front of him. She placed a hand covering her crotch and tried to hide her breasts with her other arm. Mrs Raj scolded her :

- Don't be silly, Susan, we are just three girls here and we are preparing you to welcome your new mate! Joan is happy to see you in love with Mr Gupta, isn't it so, Joan?

- Of course, Mrs Raj! While Mr Gupta and Susan will enjoy together, I'll be with you improving my girly attitude!

- Good, Joan, I really like you!

Strangely, Susan felt a pang of jealousy about what Joan and Mrs Raj would be doing while Mr Gupta would be making love to her. Surely, she wouldn't use him as a man, would she? Susan was becoming rather possessive with regard to Mrs Raj. They had shared very intimate moments and would certainly continue to do it with Mr Gupta's approval...

Joan slid a leather corset on her waist and started the lengthy process of tightening it. Slowly, Susan's breath became shallow until she couldn't breathe with her belly. She had to inflate her chest to get enough air and her bosom was nicely pulsating now. Mr Gupta would like it, certainly but Mrs Raj was, already. At the same time, Susan's waist was gradually cinched. She just wondered whether she would be able even to take a coffee when her stomach was so awfully constricted. Joan announced it was finished by Mrs Raj came to inspect the tightness of the fit. She measured her waist and wasn't satisfied :

- When you were naked, it was 32", it's now down to 28" but I would like it to go lower, if possible 26"! So, Joan, another effort, please!

- Have mercy, Mrs Raj. I need to breathe a little!

- Sorry, luv but Mr Gupta wants to encircle your waist with his big hands at the house warming party. It's just a show off for the benefit of your guests but the objective is clear : 24". Don't worry, pet : you'll soon get accustomed to it and you will be able to dance for hours with your Lord and Master with this contraption on!

Joan resumed her efforts. Susan felt herself on the verge of fainting but the twenty six inches mark was finally reached. Then Mrs Raj handed Joan the undies she wanted her to wear. They were quite unusual : something which looked like jodhpur pants and a white camisole that had ribbons to tie under her breasts. Mrs Raj explained to her.

- This garment is named bloomers, some sort of old fashioned pantyhose but there's a slit from your belly button to your ass. The reason is quite simple : with a crinoline, you can't bunch up your dress and sit on toilets. If you need to go to the toilets, you'll just walk into the garden, part your legs and pee on the grass. If you have soiled yourself, you'll just discreetly call for Joan or me for help. Joan has exactly the same problem and she has already accepted that I afford her this little service and she will do it for me if I wear a Victorian corset some day! The difficulties of being a tightly corseted woman! Of course, you won't be expected to take care of such tedious predicaments

Then, Mrs Raj presented Susan three petticoats that just helped to make the final dress fluffier. They were worn one above the other. She had selected for Susan a marvelous red satin dress with deep cleavage which grazed the floor. Then Joan presented her six inches plateau shoes. Her soles were almost vertical but Susan had to recognize that the curves of her legs and bottom were greatly enhanced.

Susan felt like Cinderella about to meet her Charming Prince. She took poses to find the most likely to charm Mr Gupta. Mrs Raj and even Joan were giving her advices. It was so strange for Susan to be there with her husband, clad in girlie outfit offering her ideas to seduce another man who would fuck her married woman's pussy all the night!

When Mr Gupta arrived, Joan came to take his coat. He stepped back in surprise :

- John! No, sorry, Joan, You look really pretty in girl outfits. You should stay like this!

- That's my intention, Mr Gupta but I will need some time to get used to the idea!

- There's no hurry, gal! Take your time!

- Thank you, Mr Gupta. Mistress Dale is waiting for you in the lounge and Mrs Raj is with her!

- Thank you, Joan!

Mr Gupta froze in surprise when he discovered Susan in her princess' outfit, looking at him coyly, half turned toward the window. The night had fallen and gave her an aspect of splendor that enhanced her beauty!

- My god, Susan, you are prettier than a Queen! Mrs Raj has found for you a staggering dress! Congratulations!

- You're welcome, Mr Gupta! Do you want to take supper?

- No, it's late, Mrs Raj! I will retire with Mrs Dale to my bedroom!

- Would you mind if I returned to your mansion with Joan, Sir!

- Not at all! We should come around ten. Mrs Dale and her husband will go to work at two PM with me...

- John will be ready when you are, Sir!

Mr Gupta felt now in a hurry to get into his apartments and enjoy Susan. He wasn't interested this time by teasing or humiliating Joan. His only need was to shove his swollen cock in any of Susan's holes and work it there until he dumped a pint of his sperm into her! Susan's magnificent dress was soon unceremoniously bunched with the thick petticoats around her waist. Susan giggled when ker Master pulled down her knickers. She loved to watch him in such a frenzy : she felt really owned by her boss then, he cared for her, he needed her, he lusted for her and that was everything for her now. She remembered her disappointment when her meetings with him got scarcer before ending completely and she would do everything possible to keep him in the mood to fuck her day and night. Joan was now completely out of the way and Mrs Raj was there to take care of her if the need arose!

Mr Gupta took off all his garments and led Susan toward his bedroom. He just lay on his back and he made Susan lick his shaft. She held it in her left hand while she massaged his balls with the other one. Susan had found he was even bigger than usual and she cherished the idea she was responsible for it. His cock was as big as a small log for the fire, just a bit longer, maybe ten or eleven inches! Susan kept lovingly sucking and licking his entire shaft. She tried to push as much of it into her wide open mouth. Every once in a while, she would go down and suck his large testicles in her mouth only to hear him groan and tell her how much pleasure her mouth was providing him. Her completely bunched up long dress looked so erotic in the mirror that Susan kept watching her figure in it!

Mr. Gupta then told Susan to move herself onto sixty nine position and he wasted no time plunging his face between her legs. The slurping sounds he was making as Susan was grinding herself down onto his mouth were a music to his ears. She had now both of her hands clutching his shaft as she sucked on his massive manhood. He was as hard as a rock and Susan's pussy was dripping in advance excitement. Susan started to moan than shake helplessly as she was close to cumming. Mr. Gupta was still eating Susan's pussy. the slurping sounds he was making were overpowering. His big hands were cinching her waist he had never found so slender and tight thanks to the corset she was wearing. Just a few more inches and he would be able to encircle her completely in his hands. That would be the highlight of their house warming party! Another memorable climax was building up in her loins. She let out a scream when it exploded in her pussy while Mr. Gupta kept up the action with his tongue, inducing a flop of minor orgasms in her pussy. John had never been able to make her cum so repeatedly! Just as Susan started to relax, another major orgasm hit her and she was pushing her pussy into his face for all she was worth. She just wished that John was able to hear her screams and know how inadequate he had been!

Just as Susan's orgasm was ending, she fumbled in the nightstand and produced a big dispenser of K-Y jelly. Usually, she didn't need anything but cold cream but, this night, Mr Gupta seemed better endowed than normal. She wanted to enjoy her night with her Master, not wait a long time until her pussy or her ass had stretched out sufficiently to accommodate him! In her mind, it was also a symbolic gesture : Mr Gupta was now her real mate and John, no : Joan, had definitively been outranked! This idea had developed in her mind since the return of the flame between them. She wouldn't need to announce it to Joan : he was quite aware of it, certainly and he had never objected to the priority she always gave to Mr Gupta! She placed the tube on the tip of the head of Mr. Gupta's shaft. She smeared it around the head and with her hand, she coated the shaft with another jelly glob. Her master took the dispenser from her hands and added some on her pussy hole and another one on her ass hole. She was now ready to receive him as violently as he cared, as she wished! She was totally his in her mind!

Susan then got up and swung her leg up over Mr. Gupta's wide chest to straddle him from the top. She sat facing him with his shaft just touching her bottom crack. She seemed to have a third arm protruding from there in the mirror! She bent down to offer her mouth to her Master and heart skipped a beat when he opened his lips and her tongue entered his mouth. He smiled to her as he sucked her tongue in like a delicate sweet. Without being given an order, she lifted her bottom up, so that Mr Gupta could reach for his magnificent pole. He aimed it vertically. Susan then moved her bottom to align her pussy with the long shaft that was ready to impale her. She reached around until her master's cock was safely wedged against the entrance of her waiting hole. She could hear liquid noises as she was very wet from her own secretions and his ministrations. She felt like a virgin ready to be deflowered and she regretted that Joan wasn't there to catch that moment with his camera. It would have taken the central place in her bedroom! If she had known, she would have asked Mr Gupta for a little plastic surgery to rebuild a hymen for him to pierce it with his beautiful cock!

Susan's pussy had been used many times by Mr Gupta or his friends but she still felt she was about to get screwed for the very first time by a man. She was shy and apprehensive like a virgin bride and the wide dress around her waist just added to that feeling! Susan soon started to move her body in slow up and down gyrations trying to gently slide the monstrous head inside her small pussy. After a few moments, she could see the bulbous head of his cock slowly sinking into her cunt without effort and even better without pain! Mr. Gupta moved his hands around Susan's hips as she continued to rock herself in up and down but deeper motions. Gradually, inch after inch, her Master's cock was fed deeper into her pussy. Each time Mr Gupta respected a pause before allowing Susan to bore down! Susan soon got bolder and started to move her hands around and put them on Mr. Gupta's chest as support. Her pussy was slowly stretching out to accommodate yet another inch of his big cock in her belly. It was quite fortunate that Susan had been so much excited as otherwise Mr Gupta would have had to work much harder to get that deep in her pussy!

Susan was chatting with Mr Gupta with a rather flirtatious voice, telling her lover how tight their coupling felt. She started to moan again when his shaft slid inside by another inch. This time, Susan downward gyrating thrusts had been met by a mighty upward humping from Mr Gupta. The Indian man continued his jack hammer moves, trying to get deeper inside her. Susan started to reciprocate, reducing the amplitude of her gyrations and banging her pussy against his crotch as they both fought hard to complete the penetration. They couldn't wait to have get as much of him lodged inside her as they could. There were at least five inches to go and they were the most difficult to get in! Mr. Gupta gripped Susan with a stronger hand as he rolled himself over with Susan now under his massive frame. She welcomed his weight on her belly with a sigh of contentment. He just took care not to crush her with his considerable weight by holding himself up with his hands on both sides of her chest. Susan appreciated that consideration but it was just what Mr Gupta had accustomed her to! He lifted himself up further as Susan raised her legs over his shoulders, offering herself totally to his penetration! Now he had a total control of their coupling and she had no more say in it...

Susan's pussy lips clamped desperately onto Mr. Gupta's shaft each time he thrust into her. Her pussy was gripping him not just on purpose to increase his pleasure but, also, because her sphincter was stretched out around his shaft. Susan now moved her legs out to the sides of his neck and held onto him with her hands as he drilled into her at a faster rhythm. She could now see his shaft during each outward stroke covered with her pussy love juices. They could now listen to the sounds of their love making as there was a revealing sucking sound each time he withdrew from Susan and a very shameful squishing sound each time he entered her. Susan now had her legs crossed behind his neck as he kept up his pace. He now had his hands gripping Susan's breasts and using them as handles to pull himself deeper inside with each powerful downward stroke. She didn't feel like asking him to release his grip on her tender tits as it help her feel he was owning her completely and that was how she wanted it! He now seemed to be getting deeper inside her pussy with each stroke! He stopped suddenly to ask his lover :

- Just to check, Susan! Aren't you in your fertile period?

- Yes, Master! It started just yesterday! Do you want to withdraw from my pussy?

- Are you kidding, Susan! We are now going to offer a brother to your daughter Jill! This time, I won't forget to have the sex of the baby tested!

- You are My Lord and Master! I'll do my duty! My womb is ready to give you the son you crave for, Master!

- What about your husband, Susan? Is he ready to accept to take care of my progeny?

- Don't speak of that sissy, Master. He will do just as Mrs Raj and I want! My body, my sizzling hot mouth, my sweet and tender pussy and my tight ass are totally yours to plunder and enjoy!

Mr Gupta was kissing Susan again as he kept up the fast pace he had decided. Her arms were now gripping his shoulders as he kept pumping his cock into Susan. She broke their deep kiss and whispered to him how much she loved his thick manhood deep inside her pussy. That was just he was wishing to hear. He yelled out that he was about to dump his load in her belly, He was about to breed her, to put another baby in her womb that wouldn't be sired by her husband, just as the next ones! Susan replied with a deeply excited voice :

- Yes, Master! Give it to me! Knock me up with your baby! I want to carry your son and Joan will change his diapers!

- Yes, baby! Here it comes! Another interracial baby for you!

His buttocks started to contract mightily and shake wildly. At that point Susan embraced his body with uttermost fervor, drawing him to her with all her strength. She was climaxing powerfully just at the moment he was unloading his hot load of baby making sperm deep inside her belly. They both screamed in unison as they shared their first simultaneous orgasm. Some people say that conception frequently occurred in this moment. That was Susan's most cherished wish! Mr. Gupta gave one last shove and held his still shaft in Susan as deep as he could for at least a good three minutes before finally raising up and releasing his hold on her. When he considered his potent seed must have reached its goal, he didn't let Susan free. He told her to grab her knees with her arms and lift her pussy as high as she could to prevent any spillage of his superior sperm. He then phoned to Joan who was asleep in her cot.