Susan and the Professor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her head began to bob up and down rapidly, her lips loosening slightly as she went down, gripping tightly as she pulled up. Her other hand reached in for his balls and she gently squeezed in rhythm with her sucking. As would be expected, this combined treatment soon had Robert moving almost as if he were screwing her mouth and throat. The room was filled with the slurping sound as the cock drove in and out, mingled with his occasional moans of pleasure. As the climax approached, Susan's head was almost a blur as her bobbing accelerated. Her hand became more active on his balls as they drew up and became tighter and harder, the squeezing more forceful.

Finally, the inevitable occurred and sperm jetted into her mouth as Robert no longer could hold back. Much of it went directly down her throat but, as Susan pulled back slightly, it filled her mouth to overflowing. Still, very little actually escaped and, as his cock pulled out, Robert could see that her mouth was, literally, full of his cum. Even with his experience, he felt a sort of thrill go through him as she visibly swallowed. That thrill was augmented when she looked up at him, licking her cum-coated lips and smiling before wiping the rest from her chin.

Robert, of course, was astounded not only at her proficiency but also with her evident enjoyment of the act. He had enjoyed fellatio many times before, but he couldn't remember any time it had been done so willingly and so well. Needless to say, he complimented her fulsomely and saying the Jim was very lucky. Susan experienced a slight pang of guilt at that comment but she happily accepted the compliment.

In any case, she repeated the exercise just before she left, a practice that became the pattern after that. Every Monday and Thursday, just before leaving, Susan would kneel between Robert's legs and perform fellatio. This was an exercise that they both enjoyed, Robert for the obvious reasons, Susan because of the same slave-girl feeling she first had when sucking Don in Maine. A slave sucking her master, a concubine in the harem, even a prostitute servicing a client -- these and other fantasies occupied Susan's mind when she performed that servile, and very intimate, function. Thus, both of them enjoyed a sexual act that many consider to be perverse, but circumstances arose that made it even more depraved -- but even more exciting!

12