Susan and the Professor Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Susan now immobile, Robert began, again, to punish those hips, but with new targets now visible. Once again, the strands of doeskin slapped lightly across her ass cheeks, one at a time, but now, the ends could find their way within the crease between them. The area that had been unreachable and, thus, had remain white now began to take on the same rosy appearance of the rest of her hips. Even the asshole, itself, now received a succession of stinging "slaps" that caused Susan to cry out anew. The same treatment, of course, was meted out to her cunt. The strips of doeskin now could hit every part of that delicate organ, curling across her thigh and flicking between the lips, caressing her clit, hitting the perineum between cunt and asshole - everything. Robert even began, every few switches, to bring the whip on an upward swipe between her legs, letting everything feel the "slap," actually, the multiple slaps of twenty different strips, at once. The cries and pleas from Susan just ran together and finally became incoherent as she just gave up and moaned as the blows landed. Ironically, this was undoubtedly one of the least physically damaging spankings (or whippings) ever administered to her bottom. There was no mottled markings, no real bruises as from a paddle, certainly no cuts or open wounds - just a very red, very sore ass, proof that a thousand butterfly wing-like hits can more than match a seemingly crueler hard spanking!

At long last, Robert felt that Susan had been punished enough - although he doubted her coerced promises of future punctuality. Stepping back, he surveyed his victim and, now that he no longer was motivated by a need to discipline her, he was more enthralled than ever by the wanton display of femininity literally spread out before him. From the side, Susan's position was something like a jackknife, her upper body flat on the table with her hips angled up over the pillow. Her legs then went straight down, fastened to the table legs. From the rear, however, the view was much more intriguing. Her hips jutted upwards, the rounded cheeks, divided in the middle, were shaped like a heart, wider at the top and coming inward at the crotch. From there, the legs were splayed open with her ankles a good three feet apart, the thigh-high hose making them look even longer than they were. With the legs strained this wide apart, the crotch, itself, was split open, every detail in prominent display, the hair-lined outer cunt lips framing the red, fleshy inter lips which, in turn, surrounded the dark hole leading into her vagina. The lips were swollen from a combination of tactile stimulation from the whip and the involuntary arousal brought on by Susan being dominated and spanked.

Robert's eyes focused on her cunt, lascivious thoughts coursing through his mind. The idea of plunging his rigid cock into the open receptacle was almost irresistible. However, as he looked higher toward the crease between Susan's ass cheeks, another idea flared into existence. Moving to the front of the table, he released her hands and, returning to the rear, commanded, "Pull yourself open!"

Susan had been in a stupor, tied flat, unable to move, not thinking, just waiting for what would happen next. When her hands were freed, she didn't react, hardly aware of the change. When Robert spoke, it startled her, not because of what he said, but just because she wasn't expecting it. Her reaction was, "Wha...what?" Then, as the words sank in and she realized what he meant, she gasped, "Oh, Robert, I can't! Oh, my heavens, I can't do that."

Even as she said it, however, she knew that she had no choice. As Robert repeated the command, even more vehemently, she raised up enough to get her arms around, reached back, and hesitantly placed a hand on each ass cheek and spread them apart. "Wider," said Robert, and reluctantly, she pulled outward as far as they would go.

Susan had suffered through the humiliation of sucking and licking the two couples in Maine, compounded by being required to play with herself in front of them. [The Further Adventures of Susan Adams 6.] She had thought at the time that nothing could surpass the embarrassment she had felt then, but the mortification that flowed through her certainly matched her feelings then. The idea of being tied to a table, whipped, and now to be forced to exhibit her most secret opening in such a servile manner caused the rest of her features to become almost as crimson as her bottom. She felt herself cringing inside as she displayed herself as in such a blatant way, realizing that every minute detail, every hair between her legs was exposed, and, of course, worst of all, her asshole was completely visible. Not only was she spread open, she felt herself to be spread open even more than she was - if that were possible. Somehow it seemed to her that every part of her lower anatomy must be bathed in klieg lights, enlarged to gargantuan proportions the better to disclose everything she had.

Paradoxically, just as the humiliation of masturbating in front of an audience in Maine had led to an unbelievable orgasm, the embarrassment and chagrin she had suffered, and was suffering, at Robert's hands, began to arouse her. As she lay there and abased herself at his orders, she got than same feeling that usually came to her when someone dominated and controlled her. The submissive side of her nature took over, and she actually began to get pleasure from the very act that horribly embarrassed her. Without realizing it, she pulled harder on her ass cheeks, pushed outward with her cunt, to better display herself in as shameless a manner as possible, her unconscious sensual nature taking over.

For Robert, the display was unbelievably erotic. He had seen women in similar positions before, but none with Susan's almost perfect, voluptuous body. The spectacle she presented, all of her nether "charms" on show, would have aroused a monk, and Robert was not a monk. Quickly divesting himself of his clothes, he hurried into the bathroom while Susan held her abject position. Returning with a tube of a lubricant, her applied a layer to his rampant cock, and then put a dollop on Susan's asshole, saying, "If there's one thing an Englishman loves more than spanking a beautiful woman and then fucking her, it's spanking a beautiful woman and then buggering her!"

12