Susan Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,036 Followers

That night Susan and I made love for the first time since the night I got her pregnant. We made love quite frequently after that. Six months later we had a beautiful baby girl. The minute that baby was born Susan's change over was complete. She became the woman I always thought she could be but was afraid she never would be. Susan took to motherhood like a duck to water. She was the perfect loving kind and generous mother and this carried into our married life.

It has been five years since all of that happened and we now have three children. Susan and I are very happy together.

I was reminded of all that we have been through last week when I found the pictures of Susan with Bob's cock in her hand and my semen all over her. I took the pictures out behind the garage and burned them.

K.K.
K.K.
3,036 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
50 Comments
RhomanovRhomanovalmost 8 years ago
***

Chapter 1 - NPR News

Chapter 2 - NPR News

Chapter 3 - The Globe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Boy was THAT a turnaround!

She's cheating on him left and right (He only knows about a couple of the men she's been out with). The only reason she's called him this time is because she's afraid of having an abortion alone. And he just BELIEVES her when she tells him that it's his kid? No one is THAT stupid! And just because she's pregnant he's going to take the slut back, raise someone's kid and forgive all the shit she's done? Even for a fictional story that was just a horrible ending. Way too big a leap.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
THE GODS HAVE SPOKEN

and mere mortals accept the consequences, TK U MLJ LV NV

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 8 years ago
Space Alien

Your understanding of people is so perverted you must be an alien.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 8 years ago
Hard to believe

Yes it is hard to believe that one poor snook could be such a lap dog. But then again I guess what really matters is he is a happy lap dog.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Susan Ch. 02 Previous Part
Susan Series Info

Similar Stories

Separate Vacations Keeping running shoes under the bed.in Loving Wives
Trying to Reclaim My Marriage Pushed too far and taken advantage of no more.in Loving Wives
You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
The Bridge Just another simple cuckold story?in Loving Wives
In Her Eyes A husband doesn't like what he sees.in Loving Wives
More Stories