Susan’s Teen Lust Satisfied

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, Sophie reached up and unbuttoned the neck of the golf-type blouse she was wearing. She tugged it from the waist band of her tight corduroy trousers and paused again before pulling the shirt over the top of her head, then dropping it on top of the pile of clothing left by Jean. Next, she removed her sneakers, and then unzipped the red corduroys that hugged her well rounded hips. She struggled to slide these over those ample hips and that pneumatic rear end because, like Jean before her, Sophie was trying to avoid tugging her translucent panties down at the same time.

Susan found her mouth going dry, again. The fleshy young teen had kept her head averted as she exposed the soft white skin of her torso and rounded legs. A filmy bra barely contained the girl's soft D-cup breasts, large brownish nipples easily visible behind the translucent material. Sophie paused again, then reached between her breasts to undo the bra clasp in front. As soon as she did so the garment fell, revealing magnificent nubile tits to the eager view of the older woman, and the curious gaze of the other teen. The suddenness of her toplessness seemed to startle Sophie, and she involuntarily reached her arms abound herself, covering up the precious melons.

Once again, Susan drank in every embarrassed hesitation and jiggle. The girl stood there in just a pair of silky panties that did little to hide the dark bush beneath, her arms crossed over her large breasts, her head tilted to the side, eyed downcast.

Susan nodded in encouragement, and Sophie slowly lowered her arms, bringing her hands to the waste band of the thin panties. Unlike tight little Jean, Sophie's hips were full and womanly, and her buttocks protruded pronouncedly. Susan guessed that the girl's life would be characterized by a battle of the bulge, which given her social background she would probably lose. But at this moment of barely mature nubility, she was perfect – firm where she was supposed to be firm, fleshy and soft where that was appropriate.

Because of her rounder shape Sophie had to wriggle her hips a good deal to maneuver the panties over her hips. This set up a series of flesh quakes that rippled through her ample breasts, which were softly marbled, with light bluish veins barely visible beneath the translucent skin. Sophie's areolae were large to match her big tits, and darker than those of the other two females. They were the kind of nipples that did not protrude very much above the underlying tit flesh. The central nipple nubs were also on the large size for such a young girl, and as she grew into full womanhood would eventually protrude enough to hang Christmas tree ornaments from, but in this season of youth they were still soft and delicate.

After a brief struggle the panties came off the girl's hips, exposing a matt of dark curls in front, and a perfectly rounded, firm yet generous ass behind. Susan whispered a silent prayer of thanks – this was exactly the type of fleshy, shy, embarrassed teenaged girl that most of her fantasies revolved around. Fucking Jean would be good bouncy fun; making love to Sophie would be exquisite eroticism, a dream come true, too exciting for words.

Again, Susan let the moment linger, drinking in the sight of the fully naked teen, savoring the embarrassment and shame of the nubile adolescent female forced to expose her womanly charms to the lustful gaze of this wanton lesbian.

"Oh, my," Susan squeaked, and had to clear her throat. "OK, into the shower with you. Again Susan stood and adjusted the water temperature. Sophie's nervousness increased with the proximity of the naked lesbian to her equally naked self, and Susan gave in to temptation. She gently pulled the shorter girl into an embrace, bending her knees to bring breast into contact with breast, and reaching behind to squeeze the perfect young ass, again bringing her mouth to that of the young woman and again invading it with her tongue, this time lovingly, rather than roughly. Sophie almost fainted with embarrassment at the illicit touch. Then Susan quickly forced herself to pull away. She did not want to rush things.

"In you go," she directed, and resumed her seat next to the other naked teenager as Sophie entered the shower stall and stepped under the water stream.

Susan directed her attention back to Jean for a moment. "You definitely seem to be getting into the spirit of things here," she said, smiling warmly as she did so. Jean nervously returned the smile. Indeed, she HAD enjoyed watching the slightly older but less mature Sophie strip. She WAS very curious, and felt stirrings of lesbian sexual excitement. Both women returned their focus to the shower scene underway before them. As Jean had done, Sophie scrubbed her body from head to toe, including shampoo. She didn't invite directions by skimping on the crotch area, sudsing it thoroughly and dutifully reaching within to complete the task. When she was finished Susan greeted her exit from the stall with the oversized towel as she had done for Jean, except this time she herself wrapped the freshly scrubbed voluptuous teen protectively within the soft white folds of cotton.

Susan dried the girl completely, gently patting the moisture from that miraculous ass, reaching between her legs from the rear with the towel, and softly pressing the material into the slightly bulging pudenda. She sat Sophie on the couch and stepped behind her with the towel, taking several minutes to thoroughly dry the girl's long dark hair, then several more minutes to carefully brush it out for her. Susan motioned Jean to join her, and the two naked woman worked together to make sure that Sophie's hair would dry nicely without becoming a mass of tangles. Jean had no such problems – she could just briskly towel her head dry, and settle the short blonde hair back down with a quick combing. She enjoyed the chance to groom the luxuriant locks of the other girl, so different from her own. At the same time, her awareness of her own nakedness and that of the other two woman never receded.

Sophie had tilted her head back and seemed to be unselfconsciously luxuriating in the physical yet non-threatening attention. Susan felt her excitement ramp up another small notch, even though it could hardly increase any further. Thrills swept over her in waves as her immediate awareness of the delicious circumstances waxed and waned and waxed again. At the peak moments she grew weak kneed and almost dizzy. Then her focus would narrow to a particular detail or task and her equilibrium would return. Susan was in heaven, and the festivities had barely begun!

Each of Susan's trysts with young girls had its own dynamic, and she knew when to go with the flow. She had planned to give Sophie the same "inspection" that Jean had been subjected to, but given the way things had developed and the tender feelings she was experiencing at the moment, that course of action would be jarring and counterproductive. So when Sophie's grooming had achieved a state where any further attention was superfluous, Susan leaned over the girl's shoulder and gave her a quick peck on the cheek.

"What do you say we watch a little TV together?" Susan suggested mischievously. The programs she had in mind were anything but family hour! Susan took both naked teenagers by the hand and led them out of the luxurious bath suite into an equally luxurious but cozy entertainment room. The room was equipped with a full suite of state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment, including a massive plasma TV screen. In front of this was a comfortable fabric covered couch – naturally the material had been selected for its "hand" – the quality of being comfortable against unclothed flesh.

That detail was just one of the many features that Susan had included when she built her current domicile, most of which were designed to facilitate the woman's unique sexual lifestyle. For example, the lower level of the home was completely underground. Her goal was to create an isolated fantasy setting in which none of the sights and sounds of the outside world could intrude.

Another design feature of the home was that the isolated lower level was in effect a self-contained dwelling unit all by itself. In addition to the den/office, bathroom suite, entertainment room, and specially equipped bedroom adjoining the bathroom suite, there was a full-featured kitchen and dining area. The entire level had its own climate controls that kept the rooms toasty warm and dry – especially important given that clothing wasn't just optional at Susan's trysts - it was generally forbidden!

Susan directed her nude young companions to be seated on the couch, and picked up a remote control for the various video equipment. Susan understood that she had pushed the edge of the girls' psychological envelope with her uncompromising talk and her almost brutal "stripping" sequence. She did so on purpose: If they changed their minds about proceeding she knew it would be better for the youngsters – and herself – for them to do so before the time came to perform any real sex acts. Besides, it really turned Susan on to make the young darlings squirm some at first!

The next step of the process involved letting – or requiring – the girls to watch some of Jinna's high quality lesbian pornography. Seeing graphic images of lesbian sex served two purposes. First, it would make even more clear to the girls what she had in mind, and what they had signed up for. Second, seeing these things would ease the way toward doing them if they still stuck with their decision, because they would become accustomed to the idea of performing lewd but gentle lesbian sex as depicted in Jinna's videos. Susan had assembled the scenes carefully, selecting those that portrayed lesbian sex as a gentle and loving activity, for all the explicit details of cunt-lapping and tit-sucking they included.

"I'm going to leave you girls alone for a little while with this. It's Jinna's work – hot stuff. Relax and enjoy – I'll be back soon."

Susan pressed a button and the large TV came to life with the start of a carefully selected sequence of pornographic scenes. In the opening one, two young girls who appeared to be similar in age to Sophie and Jean were sitting on a huge bed wearing "baby doll" nighties. They were giggling and chatting, apparently having a good time together. Susan quietly let herself out of the room. Leaving the girls alone would give them a little breather from the relentless psychological pressure she had been piling on.

Susan understood that she was treading on shaky moral ground in all of these activities. She reassured herself by recalling that the girls had actually signed up for a potentially much more brutal activity – involvement in the porn industry – and that she was in truth shielding them from the consequences of that choice. Jinna knew her business, and could read people. She only used models who were psychologically up to the potentially soul-destroying realities of the industry, because she too was sensitive about the moral issues involved. That's why Susan's "halfway house" was a resource she was glad to have.

Leaving the girls alone also gave Susan a bit of a necessary breather. She relaxed in the cozy den and reflected upon these issues, and about her current guests. Young Jean was a bit of a "pistol," and was probably ready for action right now, but Sophie was a different matter. She would require gentle treatment. Susan sought to maintain a fine line in her young friends between the embarrassment of the innocent exposed to the deadly sin of homosexual lust, and generating excitement at the tasting of "forbidden fruit." She lapped up the embarrassment like fresh pussy cream from an aroused young woman, but as a committed lesbian, and essentially a moral person, she mainly wanted the girls to share her excitement and pleasure.

Meanwhile, Sophie and Jean quietly viewed the video sequence. Naturally, the action had advanced quickly, and the cute baby doll girls were wrapped together and kissing passionately. "I don't know about this," Sophie said to Jean, indicating the action on the video, which soon advanced to tit sucking and mutual pussy fingering, without ever stopping the sensuous kissing, however. "I thought this was what I wanted, but now I'm not so sure."

Jean was rapt with fascination at the heavy breathing and the oozing pussies on the screen. SHE was sure, but she pulled her attention away from the action on the monitor and turned to Sophie. Jean did have a few reservations, but she could not deny the excitement she felt building at the prospect of what was to come.

"Hey Sophie, it won't be so bad. Susan's really pretty nice, even though she does scare me when she talks dirty like that sometimes. And . . . you know," she nodded to the screen. "They don't look like they're feeling any pain! In fact, it looks pretty damned hot if you ask me."

Sophie nodded, and murmured, "Yeah, I know. Still . . ." Jean forced her attention from the increasingly vivid action on the screen and focused on the other girl.

"You know, Sophie, when Susan kissed me after stripping like that, at first I thought I was going to gag. But after a few seconds, actually, it was pretty nice. You have to admit . . ."

Sophie shook her head, but answered, "Yeah, I know. I can't believe it, and it's pretty scary, but - it was pretty nice . . ."

Jean laughed and said, "Hey, when she dried you off after the shower, don't tell me it didn't feel good."

Sophie's face turned red, but she nodded. Both girls turned their view back to the video action. This had advanced to where the girls on the screen were completely naked, and one was going down on the other, eagerly lapping up the pussy juice that was flowing freely. Jean spoke again after watching for a few minutes more.

"Sophie – I think Jinna is right, and you and me are pretty lucky. The last couple hours have been a lot scarier than I imagined – getting 'stripped' like that, and – the rest. It's exciting too, but – I'm glad it's just you and me and Susan, even though she can be pretty scary, and glad that there aren't cameras and lights and cameramen and all the rest. You know?"

"Oh, yeah, you got that right," Sophie agreed with feeling. "I don't know what I was thinking. I'm glad I'm here, and not back in that studio. And yeah – it IS pretty exciting. Susan called this a 'half-way house'? I think that's exactly right. If Jinna had just said 'no' I have three other studios I was ready to go to. I'm glad I didn't though . . ."

"Yeah, me too. I wonder what Jinna and Susan meant about helping us figure out to do with ourselves?" Jean mused. "I mean, the main reason I thought about doing porn was to make some easy money and get away from home. Jinna said that Susan could help, and even said something about college, but wouldn't say any details."

"Yeah, me too. Susan said we'd get to that after – this part," Sophie nodded at the lesbian action taking place on the screen, where the first pair of girls had been joined by another girl, who had pretended to be "shocked" as the found the first two munching each other in a full blown 69, but now had been stripped herself become the object of four delicate female hands and two soft mouths working over every inch of her body.

Sophie and Jean did not appreciate Jinna's artistry in making the action appear exciting and sensual, rather that crude and exploitative in the manner of most mainstream porn. But they did feel the effects - even the most die-hard heterosexual would have a hard time not being turned on by the real sexual passion displayed on the screen. The result for both watchers was to fulfill Susan's intention of helping to incite lust and curiosity in her tender young guests.

After about an hour Susan judged that this goal had been met as much as possible, and she rose to rejoin her guests. The next step was delicate, though. Talking and watching were still a long way from doing. But first, between the time on the road with Jinna and several hours that had passed since it would have been at least half a day since the Jean and Sophie had eaten. Susan stopped in the kitchen and removed from the refrigerator a platter of shrimp and a vegetable tray, then headed back to the entertainment room.

"Hi girls, having fun?" Susan maneuvered the food trays through the door and placed them on a low cocktail table in front of the couch, and sat next to Sophie, placing the nude teen between herself and Jean. The continued nakedness was part of Susan's "desensitizing" technique. Jean appeared to have almost forgotten that she was completely nude, and sitting in the presence of two other unclothed females, but Sophie was still sensitive about it, especially as the proximity increasingly led to skin-to-skin contact. At each such touch Susan felt an electric tingle.

The action on the video had not stopped, but the first trio of young women had been replaced by another pair, who were going through the same motions.

"We can watch together while we have a bite. This action is pretty hot stuff, hey Jean?" Susan asked provocatively and gave the girl a big smile. Jean smiled back a bit less fulsomely – she was still nervous about was happening, and what was going to happen, but her natural spunkiness, and her undeniably growing excitement and anticipation made it impossible for her to deny it.

"Those girls really look like they're having a good time," she agreed.

"Well, I happen to know that they are, because Jinna made this film, and she works hard to make the models feel comfortable. But – it's also hard work what they're doing. What do you think, Sophie?" Sophie did not know what to say. "It's OK, sweetie, I know you're nervous." Susan gave the girl a chaste pat on the knee. "But admit it – it DOES look like they're enjoying themselves, doesn't it?" The girl nodded. "And I'll bet you're just getting just a little bit curious about what it's like, huh?"

Again, and barely perceptibly, Sophie nodded. She couldn't deny it: She was curious, and more. Scared as heck, yeah, but mixed in with the fear was a growing amount of nervous excitement about what she knew was coming. She also realized that she had been an idiot. Despite the fact that she had thought she wanted to make movies like the one they were watching, amazingly she had not really considered exactly what that meant. To be specific, she still couldn't quite imagine herself actually putting her mouth on another woman's – vagina. On the other hand, the prospect of having some of those things done to her was definitely exciting. Especially all that soft kissing and hugging - it really looked very nice. Again she realized that she and Jean were pretty lucky, and that Jinna was pretty smart. Susan was really nice, and had said this would be really erotic and fun. Sophie was increasingly coming to suspect she was right.

"OK, dig in girls. I know you must be hungry, and I'll bet you don't usually get treats like this." Like all of Susan's sensual pleasures, the food she enjoyed was an expensive delicacy of the highest quality. While still sensitive about their nakedness, and unable to ignore the explicit lesbian action taking place on the screen before them, the two teens nevertheless WERE hungry and began to eat.

The food had a relaxing effect, and more of Sophie's nervousness melted away. Susan sensed that the girl wasn't quite at the point of eagerness, but from this point on she would take her time and not try to force anything her.

It was time. She reached forward and pressed another button on the remote control, stopping the action as three girls were in the midst of a three-way muff-munching daisy chain. Jean's lips were parted, and she was breathing heavily as she watched the delectable scene. Susan suspected that the girl had been dying to reach down to own pussy for relief, as was Susan, but the youngster had still been too shy and uncertain, and Susan had resisted because she had bigger things in mind.

123456...9