Susan's College Girl-Lust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perhaps the most striking feature of the girl's nakedness was her gorgeous pale pink skin, with its skein of darling freckles scattered from head to toe, but concentrated mostly on her shoulders and upper body. These were not the wall-to-wall freckles that came in such quantity that they almost ran together into one big orange-ish blob. Instead, every freckle was separate and distinct from its neighbors, with plenty of precious pink flesh surrounding each. Kelly had the kind of fair complexion that would prevent her from ever spending much time in the sun. Her skin would only burn, not tan, and Susan made a mental note to tell her later, "don't you dare damage that beautiful pink skin by ever trying to ever get a tan!"

The only part that Susan could not examine in this brief inventory was what she was sure was a darling butt. But Kelly was showing signs of wanting to get back to business. "One way to fix that!" Susan thought. She returned her lips to Kelly's own, and her hands to Kelly's breasts. The difference now was that Susan was able to press her own nude body full length into the darling teen's nakedness, savoring skin-to-skin contact from lips to bare feet. As she had wanted to do previously, Susan placed one of her thighs between Kelly's and pressed down onto the girl's pubis and vulva, providing the first direct if non-specific contact to the teen's genitals.

Except for (very excellent!) kissing, and the caresses and massages to Susan's back, Kelly had not reciprocated with any purely sexual touches of her own. Susan was determined not to press the girl beyond where she wanted to go, but decided to test her theory regarding Kelly's potential willingness if she knew what to do. Most teen girls are fascinated by breasts, those intriguing sensitive mounds that had sprouted so recently on their previously flat chests, and those of the other girls in their cohort. Given this, in Susan's (still relatively limited) experience of lesbian love, even a reluctant teen will be eager to play with another girl's breasts.

So Susan removed her mouth from Kelly's, and scooted herself up a bit so that her own perfect and larger breasts were dangling in easy reach of the girl's hands or lips, should she want to take advantage. If Kelly hesitated Susan was prepared to tell her she should not feel any pressure, but if she wanted to, here they were . . .

Hypothesis confirmed! Kelly eagerly took advantage of the offering, quickly bringing her hands around from Susan's back to grip and squeeze the shapely C-cups. She cupped them with both hands, pressed them together, poked and prodded the rubbery flesh, squeezed them softly, and squeezed them hard. Basically, she performed every tactile experiment she could think of in this, her first opportunity to satisfy her curiosity about the nature of (another) female's breasts. (Susan did not count Kelly's seduction at Laura's hands as such an opportunity. The girl had clearly been under way too much psychological stress to enjoy a leisurely tit-fest.)

Kelly grew bolder, leaning her head forward, placing it between Susan's dangling globes, and pressing them tightly against her cheeks. She rocked her head from side to side slowly, squeezing each breast more tightly between face and hand. Susan knew where this sort of thing was like to lead, and sure enough, Kelly began applying her mouth, first to the cleavage between the breasts, then pecking her way around the circumference of each orb, and finally taking a nipple between her lips and attempting to emulate the sexual tit-sucking techniques that Susan had demonstrated on the pretty little red-haired girl's own pair.

While Kelly sucked her nipples, Susan was able to enhance her growing arousal by taking advantage of her slightly elevated perch to also look around to see what the other females were doing. That, in a word, was enjoying flat out, raw naked lesbian sex! Laura's face was buried in the pussy of the slim Daphne, who was writhing under that skilled and massive tongue. Susan's own pussy gave a little twinge in sympathy – she knew what that was like! If she wasn't having so much fun with the delightful Kelly she might be eagerly maneuvering to get a little bit of that action herself. Laura was completely naked herself now, and Susan noted that she had one of her hands between her own legs, where it was urgently massaging her clit.

By lowering her head and looking under the arm that was holding her upper body poised over Kelly's, Susan could see what was going on between Greta and Megan. The answer came in numerical form: 69. The curvaceous Megan was lying on her back with her legs spread wide, her head resting on a pillow so that she had easier access to the dripping sex of the blonde-haired Greta, who was on top, her own head buried in dark-haired girl's vulva.

Susan's mouth went dry at the extraordinary erotic sight of other women having lesbian sex while she watched. Almost of its own will, one of her hands dropped to her own sex. She gave a quick little massage to her clit, then dropped lower to feel how slippery and wet her lips and orifice had already become, first through the excitement of sexing-up the darling little Kelly, and now from the lewd scenes that were taking place in the same room.

Touching herself provided no relief, just more arousal, however. Susan's teen-lust was climbing rapidly, and her hormones were screaming, "More, more, more!" She wanted more of Kelly, for starters. When Susan had moved a hand down to her own sex, this had caused her upper torso to collapse a bit, held up by just one arm now, and this pressed her breasts more heavily into Kelly's face. The young girl was doing an excellent job of furthering Susan's agitation with her inexpert but enthusiastic nipple sucking and tit squeezing, and the extra pressure against her face had only caused her to become even more passionate in her attentions.

Susan decided to take another bold step forward. She maneuvered her pelvis so that she could use the hand that was dipping lightly into her own vagina to also touch Kelly's. First, she gripped her own labia between two fingers, and tried to press her sex directly onto that of the smaller girl. The angles weren't quite right, so instead she found the back of her hand pressing against the other girl's vulva, but it was fun and exciting to try. "OK, try Plan B, then," she thought to herself. She moved her hand forward and down a few inches, taking Kelly's well lubricated lips between two fingers, in a mirror image of the action she had performed on her own sex.

Kelly gasped at this first direct contact to her most private parts. She froze for a moment, not in resistance, but in pleasure. The girl's hot-blooded nature was in full control of her now, and she greedily accepted any stimulation that her partner was prepared to offer. Her partner was prepared to offer everything in the world, and was dying to do so. Susan adjusted her position again, sliding alongside Kelly on the narrow couch, rather than on top of her, the better to apply her fingers more effectively to the girl's hot little pussy. Unfortunately this removed Susan's breasts from the range of Kelly's mouth, but she was able to substitute her own lips and tongue for the nipple Kelly had been sucking on, and the two naked girls resumed their passionate kissing, while Susan settled into some energetic and skilful teen quim frigging.

As she had when she touched her own pussy, Susan began with a vigorous clit massage, covering the exquisitely sensitive little pink bud with two of her fingers, pressing down lightly, and drawing the organ and the flesh surrounding around in a steady circular motion. If Susan wanted to make herself cum quickly this is how she did it, but that was not her object with Kelly. No, she just wanted to ramp the girl up to a high plateau of arousal so that Susan's less intense and more deliberate techniques would have maximum effect. After only a minute of this direct attack, Susan shifted to a different front, again placing Kelly's outer labia between the lengths of her index and middle fingers, rocking these back and forth, which squeezed the slippery flesh as if it were being pressed between two soft rolling pins. As she rocked her fingers in this manner, the tips of each one alternately tapped against the opening of the teen's tender tunnel.

Susan enhanced this effect by curling her fingers so that they were dipping shallowly into the dripping vagina, first one finger, then the other, then the first, over and over. Kelly's almost automatic reaction to these teasing pokes was to thrust her sex into Susan's hand, seeking to drive the maddening digits deep into herself. Susan understood the impulse, but she knew there were more nerve ending in the sensitive flesh of the opening of the vaginal channel than deep within, so she did not yet give in the pretty teen's desire to have her pussy filled with female fingers. Susan's goal was to drive Kelly mad with lust at every stage, and so far she was doing a pretty good job of it.

Eventually she relented, though, and skid two fingers deeply into the horny girl's vagina finger-fucking with a steady, driving, deliberate tempo, in, and out, and in, and out. Unlike Laura's cavernous cunt, two fingers nicely filled Kelly's tight orifice, and Susan savored the feel of the slippery pink flesh sliding back and forth over her fingers, squeezing them tightly. One result of her "fisting" of Laura two weeks earlier had been to sensitize Susan as never before to the muscular contractions of pussy muscles reacting to sexual passion, and she could feel Kelly's vagina alternately relaxing and contracting, squeezing her own long, elegant fingers when it did so.

Kelly was panting and moaning now. Her hands had returned to Susan's back when she had adopted her current position, and were reaching low to squeeze and pull closer the slightly older girl's naked buns, which pressed the arm that was skillfully frigging her quivering quim more tightly between two bare abdomens and pubic mounds. Susan could tell that Kelly was approaching that level of arousal where orgasm becomes a distinct if not imminent possibility. She had considered going down on the girl following some good finger fucking, but changed her mind, choosing instead to try to push her over the top as quickly as possible, and save the higher order lesbian thrills for the next round, say, about five minutes after this one ended!

Susan pulled her own crotch away from the young girl, resisting the pressure of Kelly's hands pulling at her ass cheeks. She did so in order to make room for her other hand, which she applied to Kelly's clit, massaging it in the circular motion with which she had begun this sex act, and with which she was confident she would end it.

Due in part to circumstance and in part to preference, until her night with Laura two weeks earlier Susan had had only four previous lovers, all young teenage girls like herself. While she couldn't say for sure, because she was still just 19, she already suspected that having partners who were very young and tender was part of the appeal that lesbian sex had for her. Nevertheless, despite being self taught and having such limited experience, Susan had already developed a high order of skill in the art of lesbian love. She had done so through diligent application and effort.

What this meant for young Kelly was that Susan had already developed full ambidextrousness in pussy fingering. So the two fingers plunging into Kelly's dripping vagina never slackened their pace or lost their intensity when two different fingers began massaging her clit. The result was not surprising or hard to predict. Where before Kelly had been moaning softly and panting, the volume and tempo of her moans now increased dramatically, climbing, and climbing some more, until they reached a crescendo triggered by a tremendous orgasm that ripped through her fleshy little body. Susan eased off a bit on the intensity of the clit rubbing, but kept up the deep-plunging finger fucking, doing those things that she knew had the effect of prolonging the climactic spasms and which provided the most satisfying tactile accompaniment for their effects.

While Susan had frigged, the pair had never let up on their passionate kissing, until the very last stage, when the entire focus of Kelly's being had been on her impending orgasm, and then the sensations as the climax itself coursed through her tender body. Now that her relief had come, she rained a flurry of pecks and deeper kisses on Susan's face and mouth, demonstrating her appreciation of the deeply satisfying sexual experience that the older student had provided. Susan responded with grateful passivity, accepting this homage as her due.

But . . . When was she herself going to get some? She took a deep breath and willed herself to patience. Susan knew herself, and knew that she only had so many orgasms in her during a given period of time, because each one knocked her senseless, and unlike some girls, it took a while for her to recover. Despite her concentration on pleasuring young Kelly, Susan had never lost her awareness of the situation in which she and the darling redhead had found themselves – a lesbian orgy.

The evening's events so far probably qualified as an orgy in the strict sense of the word, which is more than two, or maybe more than three people all having sex in the same time and place. But Susan's sense of the word involved a little more than just three couples all having sex with each other in the same room, which was "all" that had happened so far. She had expected some kind of "group" activities, and an opportunity to have sex with more than one person. She still suspected that this type of thing was on the agenda – the night was still young. Susan was right, and she had no idea how young the night was.

She was eager to spread her wings and fly in a lesbian sex fest, but she felt somewhat constrained by the "nervous virgin" she had committed to watch out for – Kelly. Well, not literally a virgin, to either conventional or girl-girl sex, but still very reluctant to throw herself into the full spirit of the lesbian thing.

The other two couples were still going strong. Megan and Greta were now kissing passionately and frigging each other's pussies with verve and ardor. Laura was still licking Daphne's gushing slit, and had one finger plunged deep in the girls anus. Daphne was gasping and moaning and writhing, her entire body oscillating in a sine-wave of pleasure, her muscles taut as spring-steel bent to the edge of its breaking point, her skin covered with a sheen of sweat, her thighs soaked from what Susan suspected were several orgasms already brought on by the amazon's practiced lips and tongue. The sight of the young woman's consuming passion cranked up the volume of Susan's own arousal a few more notches.

Kelly had recovered, and was also watching Daphne thrash under Laura's relentless tongue and lips. Susan suspected while such intense sexual passion might be somewhat intimidating, the young girl could not help but to be turned on by the sight. Hetero, homo, or whatever, one would have to be dead to NOT find the sight of such all-consuming passion stimulating. Susan noticed that Greta and Megan had broken their kiss and were watching too, their fingers still on each others sex, but moving desultorily as they feasted their eyes on the incredible scene.

Susan was amazed by how long this tableau held. Laura was tireless in her sucking and licking and fingering, and Daphne was insatiable in her acceptance of same. No wonder Laura was in love, or in lust, or whatever it was! Clearly, fucking Daphne was an awesomely satisfying experience, because the girl sustained a level of passionate arousal such as Susan had never imagined.

It could not last forever, though, and eventually the crisis came. Daphne wailed, and writhed, and pulled the massive Laura so tightly against her pussy that it appeared she was trying to swallow the big woman. Liquid poured from her sex, and although Laura tried, she could not consume more than a fraction of it. After an orgasm that went on and on and on for a time longer than Susan had believed was possible, the girl collapsed, spent and nearly comatose. Susan was gaping with awe.

Her fascination was interrupted by the sound of clapping – Greta and Megan were acknowledging the inspiring performance in conventional fashion. At first Susan thought they were being flip and rude, but she noticed that they were serious, although they couldn't help but to smile when they themselves realized the absurd incongruity of their response. They both stopped after just a few claps, looking embarrassed that they had committed a minor faux pas with their inappropriate response. But their embarrassment made it OK, showing that they really did appreciate the magnitude of what they had just witnessed, and had not meant to diminish it.

Laura had been startled at the clapping, and whipped around fearing that she was being laughed at, but when she saw that the girls really meant no disrespect and were genuinely moved at what they had witnessed she looked abashed, smiled, and even mouthed, "Thank you." Daphne noticed nothing – she was out of it, all but unconscious. Laura went back to the naked, spent girl, lifting her like a baby in her own powerful arms, cradling and rocking the thin woman against her breast lovingly. It was really quite touching, Susan thought.

Her own feelings about and appreciation for Laura had changed a lot. She mostly had been relieved to hear Kelly's account of the tutoring, and the seduction this had led to. Susan was not ready to forgive Laura for taking advantage of her position of authority to place Kelly in a situation where the big grad student could manipulate her. That said, although Laura's actions were wrong, the degree of impropriety certainly fell into a gray area.. Notwithstanding the fact that she was barely 18 and only just become an official adult, Kelly was an autonomous human being with free will and could have walked out at any time, seeking academic help from some less demanding quarter. After the sweetness and gentleness that Laura had exhibited in her "seduction" of Susan, Susan had found the notion of the big woman as being capable of flatly immoral sexual blackmail to be discordant with her own experience and impressions. The truth had reassured Susan that her own ability to judge other people, and her view of the world in general, were not out of whack with reality.

So Laura's tenderness with the spent Daphne just added to Susan's sympathy for the woman, and even made her kind of like Laura. Not that she had actively disliked the woman, just been pissed off at some of her bad behavior. She still was pissed, but now saw that bad behavior as part of a bigger picture. It was evidence of some character flaws, but not of real malice. Nobody was perfect (except me of course, Susan thought to herself playfully, but not seriously), and while Laura might be a bit less perfect than some others, the woman definitely had her virtues as well.

All these thoughts passed through Susan's head very quickly as she observed the delicious scene of five other attractive, naked, lusty lesbians, or non-lesbian willing to experiment in the case of Kelly, sharing the small space with herself, naked lesbian number six (or five-and-a-half, or whatever). Susan found the scene, and the prospect, incredibly exciting. She wanted to play!

She turned to Kelly and said softly, "Kelly, I want to play! You - and what we just witnessed with Laura and Daphne – have got me horny as hell, and I want some! I promised to help you and watch out for you, and I will make sure that no one tries to make you do anything you don't want to, but, oh man, there's a lot of things that I DO want to do . . ."