Susan's New Twist to Anal Sex Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I apologize for touching and feeling you in such a familiar way. I meant no disrespect. I was just makin' sure that you were a lady and not a dude. If I was to really feel you, I'd leave my hand on your tit and pussy longer than what I did. Yes, ma'am, that's for sure. I'm just makin' sure after what happened to my cousin Clem and to my friend Rosco, when they picked up a couple of hitchhikers and they both turned out to be dudes instead of gals, doesn't happen to me."

"Yeah, so? So, pray tell, what happened to Clem and Rosco?"

"Nothin', except they're all married now and living the lives as gay men," said Billy Bob laughing out loud while reaching up his hand to feel her big breast again.

She looked down at his hand as if she was about to sever it from his wrist.

"Especially not in public on this crowded train Billy Bob, you best not grope me again without my expressed invitation and stated permission," she said. "I don't take kindly to a man feeling my tit without first buying me dinner."

Billy Bob removed his hand from Susan's breast.

"Sorry but," he said with a laugh, "I'll have you know that I'm a proud member of Gropers Anonymous. It's my job to grope purdy women," he said with a big laugh.

She smiled.

"And I'll have you know what I'm a proud member of AFAA," she said.

"AFAA? What's that? Sort of an aviation thing? Are you a stewardess? I knew you were someone special because I pegged you for a model as soon as I laid eyes on you. I've never seen a woman as purdy as you are."

"Thank you," she said.

"So, tell me, what does AFAA stand for?"

"Ass Fucking Association of America," she said.

"Ass Fucking Association of America? No shit," he said. "I never knew there was an ass fucking association in America or anywhere else. Hot damn, being that I'm a proud, card carrying member of the NRA, I wouldn't mind being a proud, card carrying member of the AFAA too. I mean, I figured if there was an ass fucking association anywhere in the world, it would be in one of those foreign countries, Turkey, Greece, or Texas."

"Texas?" She laughed at his ignorance. "You think Texas is a foreign country?"

"I sure do."

"Tell me, I'm dying to know, how do you figure that Texas is a foreign country?"

"I heard it on the TV. A beauty pageant contestant when pointing to a map of all the foreign countries she's been to, said that Texas is a foreign country and I believe her. With her being on TV looking so purdy, she has no reason to lie."

"You can't believe everything you see on TV, Billy Bob. Texas is a state of the United States and not a country," she said.

"Okay. You got me," he said looking at her as if she was lying to him or pulling his leg. "Ass Fucking Association of America?" He looked at her as if she was having some fun with him. "There ain't no such thing," he said looking at her. "Is there? You're just trying to get me again."

"There sure is an Ass Fucking Association of American and I happen to be their champion ass fucker."

"Champion ass fucker? No shit," he said slapping his knee. "Golly. Running into you is much like running into the bull riding champ, Slim Taylor, from the rodeo. What are the odds that I'd bump into a champion ass fucker? You're a genuine celebrity is what you are. Best you be gentle with my backside," he said with a big laugh.

"So, tell me," said Susan. "Have you ever been fucked up the ass before because if you've been fucked up the ass before, you've never been fucked up the ass until you've been fucked up the ass by me?"

"I can't say that I've rightly have been fucked up the ass before," he said.

"You can't rightly say that you've been fucked up the ass before or you won't admit that you've been fucked up the ass before? Which is it Billy Bob? It has to be one or the other," she said giving a hard enough stare to make him come clean. "Don't you be lying to me, Billy Bob," she said. "What kind of relationship would we have if there's lies between us?"

"Well to be honest with you, I was gang raped by some brothers in the Castle on the Cumberland," he said nodding his head with a look of shame on his face.

"Castle on the Cumberland? What the Hell is that?"

"That's the Kentucky State Penitentiary," he said.

"I see," she said. "So what do you say Billy Bob? If you allow me to fuck you up the ass first, then I'll allow you to fuck me up the ass."

"Yeah, sure, I can agree to that but how are you going to fuck me up the ass when you don't have anything to fuck me up the ass with? What are you gonna use your finger?" He laughed a big laugh. "Your puny little fingers won't go very far up my ass."

"Oh, no, I have something better than my finger to fuck you up the ass with," she said. "I have Big Bruno," she said with a big smile.

"Big Bruno? Who the Hell is that? Is he your boyfriend?"

"In a manner of speaking, yes, Big Bruno is my boyfriend. Only, Big Bruno is not a who but a what," she said reaching in her pocketbook to retrieve her strap on dildo. "Big Bruno is my strap-on dildo," she said holding her toy up for him to see."

"Damn. Holy shit. That's the biggest dildo I've ever seen. I can see why you call him Big Bruno, but a deal is a deal and I'm not about to go back on my word," said Billy Bob. "You fuck me up the ass with that thing and then it's my turn to fuck you up your ass with my thing. Deal?"

"Deal," said Susan.

"Billy Bob spit in the palm of his hand before offering his hand to Susan and Susan spit in the palm of her hand before offering her hand to Billy Bob.

To be continued...

12