Susan's Request Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie was way too aroused and excited to act normally and she had absolutely no fear of rejection. She reasoned, what woman would not cooperate after openly fondling a man in a movie theater and then making enough noise to alert everyone in the place when her pussy was eaten. Besides she would have screamed bloody murder when Ron offered his wife as a lover if she wasn't going to stay. Julie felt sure of herself and her mind was filled with the utmost confidence.

Ron and Julie had noticed Kaz and Susan enter the theater and Ron mentioned to Julie that Susan looked extremely seductive. They noted that her outfit made her look like she came right from school and they hoped she was over the age of consent. "Maybe you should approach her and see if she is interested in lesbian sex," he whispered to his wife hoping she would take the bait. After all, they had discussed her having sex with another woman for months now but the opportunity never presented itself, well that was until today. At 21, they had been married for two years and neither had any sexual experience, as they had been childhood sweethearts before getting hitched.

Julie at just 5 foot tall looked small and almost baby like beside Susan. Kaz looked at the two as they locked eyes and immediately felt his cock twitch. Julie acted so domineering and powerful and yet her body was so much smaller than Susan's who was 5'6". Yes she was tiny and quite slim but glancing at her boobs, it was evident that she was well endowed in that department. Kaz couldn't believe it when Julie moved forward and startled Susan by giving her a peck on the lips.

Realizing that Susan was not going to run away, Julie's kiss lingered and she pushed her tongue out to meet the tightly closed lips. Susan desperately held them together, not wanting to kiss this girl. Then Julie pulled back slightly and looked deeply into Susan's eyes as she whispered, "You are so beautiful and I just want to kiss you." Again she moved in and kissed the rosy lips again. This time Kaz put his arm behind Susan's shoulders and pinched her to indicate she was to cooperate. With a little sob, Susan reluctantly opened her lips and immediately Julie tongue darted into her waiting mouth. Her tongue jabbed and twisted with Susan's and soon they were fighting each other for control.

Both men watched the petite girl kiss the bigger woman with such passion that the sounds emanated for rows throughout the theater. Julie's brazen attack took Susan by surprise and she fought for ways to prevent her from continuing. Suddenly, Susan could feel a hand move between the two bodies and start unfastening the buttons on her blouse. The hungry mouth covering hers gobbled up her protests and all that was heard were a few moans. Susan struggled to get out of her grasp but suddenly the nibble fingers shot into the opening. Like a cat, Julie pinched a hardened nipple bringing more moans of protest.

Everything was happening so fast that Susan's mind was confused. She put her hand up in an attempt to cover her breast but Julie quickly slapped it away. The sudden show of force intimidated Susan and she allowed the much smaller girl to caress her nipple at will.

Julie's body was on fire and her tummy was quivering with so much passion she could hardly breathe. She had never felt another woman's tit before and Susan's erect nipple was so different than her own. Her tits were much bigger and they were soft and bouncy with nipples that were half the size of Susan's. The intense lust caused her to pinch harder and roll the bud between her strong fingers, which brought more deep moans of protest.

With great sadness, Ron and Kaz noticed the credits indicating the end of the movie had started to roll and the soft music began playing. Susan quickly realized what was happening and felt a heavy weight lifted off her chest, which was making it hard to breath. Then Julie also noticed the credits and reluctantly released the golden treasure and let Susan straighten her blouse. Her nipple was still throbbing from Julie's fingers and Susan crossed her arms trying to quell the fire.

Kaz saw the opportunity of a lifetime and immediately went for it. From what this young couple has said, they were looking for a woman so the wife could have a lesbian affair. This was one thing that he had fantasized about for years and this was a perfect opportunity.

"Why don't you two come with us and the girls can get to know each other better," he said with a wink to Ron. He agreed right away and Julie nodded her approval as well. Susan sat with a stunned look and panic set in as she realized the dilemma she was in. There was no way she could go with this girl but she also knew that Kaz would demand she come along.

The three stood and looked at Susan, as she remained seated. The credits were just about finished and she could not sit there any longer. With a shrug of her shoulders, Susan stood and joined the others.

It was quiet as they exited the theater but Julie could hardly walk as her legs were trembling so hard. Watching the tall, slender body of Susan as she walked gave her goose bumps as her mind filled with what it might be like touching a woman. The brief caresses of Susan's tits in the theater had soaked her panties and she wondered what it would be like when a woman touched her tits. She shivered with anticipation and her mind raced ahead.

Susan was shocked back to reality once they reached the car as Kaz opened the back door for her. He held it open and told her to get in. Looking franticly at him, she knew he was serious and she slowly did as requested. Kaz had already set it up with Ron and the two men got in the front seats while Julie got in the back with Susan.

All of a sudden Susan felt flushed from a closed in feeling and did her best to stay on her side of the seat. Glancing to the right, she could see Julie enter the car and immediately slide over to her side of the car. Trapped, Susan's mind worked hard to find a solution. Then she remembered what the couple had said when they first met and her fear made her slender body shake.

When Julie's warm hand settled over Susan's, which was on her lap, she did her best to keep her emotions in check. Then Julie shifted even closer and Susan could feel the intense heat from her body radiating into hers. "Oh what can I do?" she asked herself with the knowledge she was trapped. Kaz was not going to help her escape and this little spitfire sitting next to her seemed determined to make her a slave.

Julie, still overly aroused could now feel Susan's body next to hers and she could hardly stop herself from just ripping Susan's clothes off. Years of fantasies gave Julie the knowledge of what to do and she asked herself, "Wasn't this the correct time to carry them out?" She could sense that Susan was submissive and was not strong enough to fight off her advances.

The silence was deafening to the two men as they watched their women snuggle in lover's fashion. Julie sort of stroked her pet and did her best to make her feel comfortable. She was planning the next assault and wanted no resistance from Susan to get in the way.

Julie put her arm around Susan's neck and stretched up to snuggle into the crock of her neck. Both girls looked forward not seeing the two men staring at them with lustful eyes. This was a mans best dream and they were spellbound waiting for Julie to take control. She maybe small in stature but if the truth were told, she was stronger than any woman twice her size. Being on the wrestling team in high school and lately she went to the gym everyday, her power was deceptive to anyone who didn't know her. This strength added to her immense willpower made her an extremely dangerous foe.

Julie sat still and just snuggled which gave Susan an opportunity to relax for the first time since meeting this young couple. After a couple of minutes, Julie moved her head and kissed Susan on the ear. Then she whispered softly, "I need you desperately and I know you feel the same."

Susan shook from hearing this and twisted her body to look right at Julie. Since Julie was smaller than her, she looked down on her, which gave her a powerful feeling. She would show this young woman, she thought and brought her hands up between the two bodies, pushing her away slightly. "Please, Julie, I am not like that, so please just leave me alone," she pleaded with her. Then she added, "I could never do anything with another woman."

Then it happened so fast that Susan got the shock of her life. In a split second, Julie grabbed her by the wrists and roughly twisted her arms down and to the sides. Then she forced her hands to the rear and Susan just let out a cry of protest from being treated so rough. Suddenly Julie's hungry lips closed on Susan's and the demanding tongue darted outward.

Julie was not about to take 'no' for an answer and she twisted Susan's hands behind her back, pulling her upper body into hers. She demanded a response and jerked Susan forward letting her know who was leading the show. Shock, or maybe it was fear but Susan opened her lips and let Julie kiss her. The kiss was surreal and Susan felt overpowered by the small, young girl. Then Julie let go of her left hand but Susan was afraid to move it for fear of reprisal.

Susan did not fight what happened next, she sat still and let Julie assault her. Moving her face to whisper in Susan's ear, she began telling her how beautiful she was and how much she desired her body. The compliments flowed and made Susan feel a little better knowing that Julie thought she was a beautiful and sexy woman. "You have such gorgeous breasts and they feel so sexy when my fingers caress the hard nipples," she said and gave a quick nibble to Susan's ear. "When I felt your tits in the theater, I almost came in my panties," Julie confided and Susan closed her eyes in utter embarrassment knowing another woman lusted over her body.

Susan decided to take this opportunity to plead for safety and said, "Please don't do this as I am not that kind of girl." This made Julie mad and she used her right hand to rip the silky blouse wide open. With one jerk, she popped all the buttons and her hand slinked into the opening.

"You have such small titties but they are so firm, just like a little girls," Julie whispered ever so softly. "When I pinch the nipple like this," she said and rolled the tender tip between her strong fingers. "I can feel your body respond and beg me to pinch them harder," she continued. Susan flinched as her left nipple was quickly turned into a throbbing bud by a woman's fingers.

Unsure of herself, Susan allowed the caress to continue. Julie was burning up with desire and her tummy quivered from being so aroused. She felt so powerful and superior yet she was forced to use all her will power to control the rising orgasm within her deepest reaches. She could feel the wetness between her legs and shuddered from the realization that this had never happened with her husband.

Julie decided that she had to slow down and regain a measure of control. Reluctantly, she began teasing the erect nipple, circling it with tender caresses but not touching. Then she moved her chest back slightly and did the same to the neglected nip. Lightly she ran the tips of her fingers over the burning flesh, coming dangerously close to touching the buds. Unwittingly, Susan arched her back and tried her utmost to ignore the inflamed nipples.

Suddenly, Julie wanted her first taste of another woman's tit and swiftly brushed the edges of the blouse to the sides. Her mouth dropped to an exposed nipple in a show of force, which kept Susan motionless. When her teeth closed on the hard tip, Susan almost screamed from the sudden pain. She rolled her head from side to side in a futile attempt to find a way out and noticed the two men watching intently.

She wanted desperately to tell Julie to stop but no words came out of her mouth. Then Julie's fingers sought the neglected nip and pinched it with the same fury as her teeth. Susan bit down on her lower lip so she wouldn't scream out loud and tried with all her might to ignore what Julie was doing to her.

It came as a welcomed reprieve when Julie released Susan's nipples that were throbbing madly, ready to explode. Without any hesitation, Julie straightened up and twisted her body to look her directly in the eyes. Susan's world utterly shattered and fell apart when Julie called her Mrs. T., her name used at the college. Horrified by what she heard, her heart stopped beating from fright. "Yes, I know who you are but your secret is safe with me," Julie whispered loud enough for only Susan to hear.

Sitting absolutely still and unable to look away, Susan could feel the hot breath caressing her face. The butterflies fluttered inside and she realized this young girl held power over her. Here she was a grown 34 year old woman filled with the knowledge that she would be forced to surrender to a much smaller, younger one. Susan sobbed in defeat and Julie reached to comfort her newfound slave.

It was time to demonstrate to Susan who was boss, as Julie knew Susan would be too shocked to resist. Then Julie moved back slightly and quickly opened her shirt, almost ripping all the buttons off, as she was so excited. Braless, her big breasts came into view immediately and Susan's mouth opened wide as she marveled the two womanly globes. She had dreamed many times of having bigger breasts and she was suddenly envious of Julie's.

Kaz's cock almost exploded when Julie ripped her top open to expose her big tits. He was awestruck as he watched Julie reach out and grab Susan by the hair. Then she forced Susan's face down to her chest, as she could not wait any longer to feel another woman's mouth. "Mrs. T, please suck my tits as I need you desperately," Julie whispered and Susan understood her order right away.

A mere inch in front of her was a pea-sized nipple and it was her duty to put her mouth over it. Reluctantly, she moved in and with open lips, sucked the knob into her mouth. Julie almost jumped off the seat and had to fight to control herself as Susan's mouth somehow felt different. It was much hotter than any other and made her nipple throb madly inside the burning cavity.

Obediently, Susan sucked on the tiny bud and although she tried to keep her teeth off it, Julie could feel the sharp ivories graze the tip. Desperately, Julie grabbed Susan's hand and brought it up to the free tit. No order was needed as Susan pinched the hardened nip between her fingers and Julie felt like she was on a roller coaster. Soaring upward, the powerful orgasm roared out of her belly like no other and with such velocity that she was unable to stop it.

The two men watched in amazement as Julie went through the throes of an intense orgasm and she bucked out of control in the seat. "Oh gawd, I can't stop. I am creaming my panties," she screamed loudly but no one cared. She had never climaxed so quickly or without someone touching her cunt. Now the violent explosions rocked her little body and it was all Susan could do to hang onto the big tits. Feeling a woman thrust and climax under her control gave her a strange, new feeling.

Susan was a little relieved to feel Julie's body slowly start to quiet and the orgasm subside after rolling over the crest. She thought that maybe this ordeal was over and she would be allowed to go home.

With the first orgasm over, Julie regained control of her emotions and set out to fulfill the rest of her dream. "I have never touched a woman down there," she whispered and both knew what she was talking about. "You have such a sexy body and I can hardly wait to taste your juices," she said ever so softly. Susan's belly was quivering like a schoolgirl's as she tried not to let Julie's words affect her.

Then her fingers traced a path downward and Susan did her best to block out the rising desire. Julie smiled as her fingers caressed the smooth, silky skin and saw Susan's body react to the tender pinch on first one, then the other extended nipple. Susan made one last attempt to escape and brought her hands up to her breasts. Covering the sensitive ends, she was determined to prevent Julie caresses.

Julie's body was still filled with lust and she was all out of patience from the intense excitement. Angrily, she slapped Susan's hands away from her chest and quickly grabbed the wrists as she did earlier. With a quick twist, she pushed Susan's hands down and behind her body. Then this little girl took complete control of Susan's sole as she looked directly into her eyes. "I am your master Mrs. T.," she whispered and waited for a few seconds. "You are my slave and now you will tell me where you want me to touch you," she demanded.

Susan was at wits end as she had no way out of this dilemma and she realized that she would be turned into a willing slave. If she did not do everything Julie wanted, her life would be destroyed. She began to sob from the realization and her tears ran down her cheeks. This only seemed to inflame Julie even more than she already was and she repeated, "Where?"

A few more sobs raked her lithe body and after Julie gave her wrists a jerk, Susan's reply was almost inaudible. Yes, she knew what Julie wanted to hear and she obeyed, "I want you to touch my pussy." Then her body shook with despair as she felt the guilt wash over her entire body.

The whole affair was having a drastic affect on Julie and her body was burning with desire. She had never been so close to something she desperately wanted and still not be able to have it. Julie had to taste her first pussy and her mind was totally consumed in ecstasy with anticipation.

Julie released the grip on Susan's wrists and put her left arm around her shoulders. Hugging her into her chest, her right hand began to travel once again. Susan opened her eyes wide and watched the fingers trace a path to the tips of her enlarged nipples.

Lingering foreplay was now out of the question because Julie's body was so aroused and her fingers continued downward. She felt Susan's stomach muscles flinch wildly from her touch as she drew a path across the flat tummy. Susan sat perfectly still, mesmerized by the tiny fingers moving on her heated flesh. They skillfully moved onward and onto the pleated skirt, then down to pause on her bare kneecap. Julie tenderly caressed the hot flesh for a few seconds before moving to the 'V' between the two knees. Then her fingertips lightly caressed the velvet skin on the inside of Susan's legs and worked upwards a few inches.

Susan's breath quickened and she tried to swallow but her mouth was too dry. When Julie's fingers hit the bottom hem of the skirt, they stopped and waited. Then she pushed her hand between the silky thighs and whispered, "I need you to spread your legs for me."

Susan did as Julie requested and gave a shrug of defeat as another sob raked her body. She had lost and now realized that she belonged to this young girl. With a moan, she looked to her man for assistance and her eyes pleaded with him. Kaz was so overwhelmed by the erotic sight before him that he was unable or unwilling to give Susan any assistance.

Then the fingers pinched the bottom hem between the thumb and forefinger, slowly slipping it up. Susan's breath caught and held as the tiny hand released the skirt, dipped out of sight and approached the promised land. When the tips of Julie's fingers touched Susan's thighs, the electricity shocked her flesh like a taser and she willingly spread her legs wider. Julie could sense the submission and her darting finger swiftly found the wetness. Susan let out a big gasp and it felt like a punch to the stomach.

Julie was overtaken by the sudden feel of naked pussy and wondered if hers was as wet. The dam burst deep inside Susan when Julie pinched the delicate clit and pulled it out from the hood that was protecting it. Susan could not stop her hips from pushing forward and her heart rate soared as if she were running a marathon.