Susie Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I licked Henry's cock off and put my crotch in his face where he could either taste the dripping semen or let it cover his face.

As usual, the Levitra and cock ring combination allowed Henry to get hard again and we made love twice more, once in the middle of the night and once in the morning before we left.

I like the opera!

Matchmaking

The fall passed quickly. Henry and I had sex frequently at his house and occasionally went out together. But I continued to be concerned about how he would feel after I left for school. Then, I thought of someone who might know where Henry could meet women more his age -- Corey's father. Sure he had his live-in girl friend, Marianne, but they were into parties and such. I gave him a call and talked to him about Henry, not telling him that Henry was my lover.

"So, Henry is unattached?" He asked.

"Yes," I said.

"And from what you say, he is financially secure and personally trustworthy?"

"Yes,"

"So you would vouch for his integrity and wouldn't have any concerns that he might, ..., well, ... uuuh,misbehave if I were to introduce him to any women?"

"No of course not." The silence on the other end made me realize that could be taken wrong. "I mean, I would vouch for him. I guarantee he wouldn't, as you say, 'misbehave'." Then I added, "Not to say he wouldn't, ... well, ... take advantage of a sexual opportunity, ... but only if the woman presented it."

"Hmmmm ..." I could tell that was a signal he was pausing for thought.

"Then," he said, "in two weeks I'm hosting a charity banquet and auction at my home. I'll send tickets for you and Henry. The first part of the auction is for eligible men to sit with the winning women at the dinner which will precede the rest of the auction. If you will introduce Henry to the women from the stage, he can be one of the men to be auctioned off."

"That sounds great!" I told him. I was already thiniking of ideas about getting Henry with the women at the party.

I called Henry and with some difficulty convinced him to be "auctioned off".

The evening of the event I drove to Henry's and he drove us to the Daniels' mansion. I introduced Henry to Mr. Daniels who told us that Henry would be the first man on the auction block.

The ballroom at the mansion was all set up. All seats were assigned and I was at a different table than Henry. I was happy to see that I was at the table with Marianne and Mr. Daniels. I wondered if he was thinking about me and Corey getting back together. I looked out the windows at the guest house across the pool where Corey and I had spent countless nights. A feeling of sadness and loss swept over me. I grasped Henry's hand and squeezed it as he went to his seat, next to an unassigned chair for the winning women. I had to look at him from across the room.

When it was time for the auction, Henry and I went to the stage along with the other men to be "auctioned." Corey's father whispered to me, "I'm going to introduce you as if you were still betrothed to Corey. I don't want to get into the complexities of the situation."

At the podium he introduced me, "Introducing the first eligible bachelor, Henry Barnett, is my future daughter-in-law, Susan O'Connell." I wondered if he knew how much that introduction squeezed at my stomach. I remembered Dr. Jacobs telling me how I needed to work through these feelings and do what was necessary. I took a deep breath, gathered myself and walked to the podium. Henry went to the center of the stage, looking very nervous and self-conscious.

"Henry Barnett is a widower of 3 years," I began. All thoughts of Corey were swept away as I spoke. "He had been married to his wife, Emily for 30 years before she was stricken with cancer. He has three grown children, and two adorable grandchildren. He is a retired electrical contractor. He is good with his hands and since retiring his days have mostly been spent building, especially radio controlled model airplanes which he flies regularly. In, fact it is through that hobby that I came to know him. Corey, Mr Daniels' son is also a radio controlled airplane enthusiast and he and I have spent many fun days doing that." Tears began to form in my eyes as I thought of Corey again. I paused to regain my composure.

I resumed, "Henry has always been the most helpful and cheerful individual at the radio control airfield. For example, he took one young woman I know who is close to my age and helped her fly the airplanes. She became the most proficient pilot and because of Henry's help she is now enrolled at the Air Force Academy." Then on a sudden impulse I added, "And, I have it from someone I trust completely that he's great in bed too."

There was a titter from the audience and Henry reddened. Mr. Daniels put his head to the microphone, "Thank you, Susan, I do suspect that last comment was unnecessary."

I pushed my to the mike, smiled and said, "Anything to get more money for a worthy charity!" The guests laughed.

The bids started at $100 and went beyond $1000. The bidding used numbered paddles and I recorded each bid paddle number. Kaitlyn, Corey's sister and my best friend was now working for her father's PR firm and was taking care of the guest list. I sat down with her and got the name for each paddle number. As dinner started and Henry sat and laughed with the lady who had paid $1200 to be with him I went around to some of the other bidders and suggested that Henry might be willing to take them on a date if they wanted and would give me their phone number. Most complied but one of the bidders said, "I'm married." I apologized but later she came to me and surreptitiously passed me a slip with her name and phone number.

Henry also donated one of his RC airplanes for the regular auction and also promised two hours of flight instruction. It was a beautiful, large single engine 1/12 scale model. Henry had two others like it and they were really easy to fly. Several women bid on the airplane, perhaps hoping to get a couple of hours with Henry but all of them had also bid for Henry's time so I didn't get any more leads. The plane went for $7500 to a man who announced that he wanted it and the flight lessons for his 14 year old grandson. I went around to the ladies who had bid and mentioned that Henry might be willing to give them lessons if they just gave him a call.

After the auction they had a DJ playing decades old dance music. I was ready to go but Henry was having a great time, dancing with several women. He came over to me and gave me the key to his truck. "You can drive it home," he said, "I have a ride. Return it tomorrow. Just bring it by my house."

I had hoped to go home with him but I had set this up for him so I left with a heavy heart and a final glance at the guest house.

Henry's New Women

The next day when I returned the truck there was a large, 10 year old Caddie in his driveway. Henry answered my knock in his bathrobe and my heart sank as I glimpsed a woman wearing one of his shirts and apparently nothing else. She saw me and came to the door behind Henry, "Hi dear. Susan, isn't it?"

I recognized her as the woman who had dropped out of the bidding last, not the winning bidder. "Yes it is Ma'am," I said. "I'm returning Henry's truck. He let me drive it home last night."

"Of course he did dear, I drove him home." She gestured toward the white Cadillac.

"Well, Henry, here are your keys," I said as I handed them over trying to hold my emotions in check.

As he took them his robe slipped a bit, exposing a partial erection. "Umm, you're showing," I said quietly to him.

He covered up and the woman tittered a bit, "Yes you are," she said with the sort of laugh that mature women use instead of a giggle.

Emboldened by the exposure and my calm reaction to it, she turned to me and said in a secretive tone, "And, dear, you can add my confirmation that Henry is, good in bed." I wondered if she sensed that I was the source of my own comment at the auction.

"Oh, I have something else for you," I told Henry, handing him cards with the bidders' names and phone numbers I had collected.

"What are these?" I said as he began to look through them and quickly realized the content. "Oh. Thanks, Susan."

He looked at them a bit more and asked, "What's the red border?"

"Married, but interested," I said. "You should probably avoid her."

"What is it?" the woman asked and craned her neck to see.

Henry calmly passed them over. I thought that was a mistake. The woman said, "Ohh, I see." Then she winked at me, "You're a busy little bee aren't you, Susan?"

I admitted it, "Henry attended the auction to meet women. I just thought he should get as much from it as possible. These are all ladies who expressed interest in him. Remember I asked you about it?"

"Yes, ... yes I do. I didn't expect so much competition," she said.

"Be careful, Henry," I advised, looking at her. "Don't let one woman consume all your time."

"Oh," I added, speaking to Henry but still looking at her, "I let most of these women know you would be willing to give them flying lessons. You may get calls."

I gave him a peck on the cheek, intentionally brushing against his robe and giving his exposed penis a quick flick with my hand as I moved away, "I've got to get going. I'll call you Henry, I want to say good-bye before I leave for USC."

He quickly closed his robe with one hand and waved to me with the other.

The next Saturday at the RC airfield Henry was showing a thirty to forty year old woman with a nice body, wearing a tight string top and short skirt how to fly. They were taxiing one of his easier to fly planes around. He stood behind her, pushing his body against hers and held her hands on the controller with his head next to hers. His lips spent as much time on her neck as they did explaining things to her and she made sounds almost like giggles. I decided not to interrupt. They left together and the plane never left the ground. Surprisingly I felt a little jealous even though that was exactly what I had expected to arrange.

I called him on Monday thinking he might still be occupied on Sunday. He answered and when I identified myself said, "Susan, I thought I might see you at the airfield Saturday."

"I was there but you were occupied and I thought it better not to interrupt."

"Oh, yes, that was Jennifer, she just wanted some lessons."

"Lessons in what?" I asked. "I saw more making out than flying."

"Well, she seemed to respond better to my direction when I showed an interest in her."

"I bet!"

"Susan, are you jealous? I thought we had an understanding that we were just friends."

"More thanjust friends," I responded, not wanting to admit my jealousy. "And I'm glad you're meeting other women. Isn't Jennifer a bit young for you?"

"Susan, you should talk."

"Yes," I looked for explanations. "Well I knew you before. I didn't just call you as a stranger wanting to hook up."

"I thought you were complaining about age differences."

He had me there, "I just think she's too young for you," I said, refusing to back down.

"Then you're too young for me too," he replied, quite calmly. "But we can still be friends. Did you call to complain about Jennifer or did you have something else in mind?"

I think he knew why I called and what else I had in mind but now I was in a quandry. "I was hoping we could get together at least one more time before I leave for school the week after next."

"Of course," he responded, "a purely platonic meeting I'm sure. Did you have something in mind?"

I could almost see his big smile through the phone. He was playing me. "Henry, you know I don't want a purely platonic meeting!" I yelled at him.

"But you'reso young for me," his voiced overflowed with irony and sarcasm.

"Henry!" was all I could think to say.

"Susan," he responded with a tone of overwhelming sweetness. "Of course I want to see you once, or maybe twice, before you're off to school. And I doubt I could manage a purely platonic meeting with you. Remember that you're the one who arranged for me to meet all these women. For that I am eternally grateful. But you shouldn't expect me to cast them off, especially not the young and beautiful ones. After all you're the person who addicted me to young and beautiful."

"Maybe we could go to the opera?" I asked.

12