Susie Ch. 36

Story Info
The sexual initation of Susie's apartment.
4.7k words
4.58
16.7k
4
1

Part 36 of the 39 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
437 Followers

Friday Afternoon

I was 21 and happier than I had ever been. I was back with my fiance, Corey, after a year apart.

Corey's father had a mansion with a guest house near the pool. Last year we had used it every weekend. Now we literally lived there. I moved almost all my clothes out of my parents' home and spent every night with him in the guest house. I would get off work from my summer job as medical assistant to Dr Jacobs and strip off my clothes as soon as I got to the guest house. Corey would be waiting for me, nude, in the hot tub and we would talk and swim, maybe go out to eat or a movie and then come back for fabulous sex and relaxing sleep.

Friday afternoons Kaitlyn, Corey's sister, who worked for his father at his Hollywood PR agency threw nude pool parties for the firm's clients. Corey and I would sit in the hot tub and critique the bodies, beautiful and not so beautiful that were on display. I'd stroke his huge cock and he'd finger my cunt and rub my breasts. Sometimes I'd sit over one of the jets until I came. The beautiful were mostly those looking to be "discovered" and the not so beautiful were producers and casting directors looking for talent.

Friday evenings after Kaitlyn's parties I was always ready for wild and uninhibited sex and was seldom disappointed no matter how many times we had made love during the week, two, three, four. One week we made love every night and once in the morning! I can't recall ever been so sexually satisfied and personally joyful. Just being with Corey was a pleasure. We talked about everything and nothing and the conversation turned me on. Knowing about the huge cock in his pants didn't hurt either and seeing it full grown made me want it inside.

Even though Kaitlyn let everyone know that the small guest house hot tub was off limits sometimes one or another of the guests would come over to hit on Corey or me. We didn't mind, especially if it was one of the more beautiful as it gave us a closer look. Sometimes one of the guys would come over proudly wagging his package and stand over me looking for admiration. I'd say something like, "Nice package, but I have this." Then I'd make Corey stand up, his eleven inch hard-on dwarfing the best of them. Maybe a bit mean but we always got a laugh out of it.

Corey wanted to do the same with the girls but, much as I liked my body, I really didn't think my small, conical breasts would be a match for the frequently enhanced, but almost always large breasts most of the women displayed. I had a nice figure, narrow waist, flat stomach but no better than the amazing figures most of the women displayed. "What about your hair?" he had asked. He was quite taken by my deep auburn hair, natural, and the "carpet" matched but I knew anyone could get a similar color, top and bottom at a beauty supply shop, and some guys prefer blondes, bunettes or really redheads.

Once he told one of the women, a thirty or so year old, enhanced, dyed redhead that I was the only woman who could take his whole cock. I knew that was a mistake as soon as he said it and she began to trash talk saying she could take it all and didn't believe that I could. I got so angry about her attitude that I had Corey get out of the hot tub and lie on his back so I could impale myself on 'the beast' as I called his penis. Luckily we hadn't been in the hot tub very long, the hot water can wash away ny natural lubrication and I can't get it in without lubricant after an hour or so.

As my labia settled against his pubes I behaved more like a ten year old than a 21 year old and stuck my tongue out at her. Her attitude had me steamed.

"Oh yeah," she replied to my disrespect, "I can do that too, just let me try!"

My emotions were getting in the way of my thoughts and I slipped off and said, "You can't! Go ahead and try!"

"Susie!" that was Corey beginning a dissent.

I would have none of that and shushed him with a glare. "Go ahead, Try!" I challenged her.

She slid on, to Corey's obvious discomfort.

"There!" she said. "I told you I could."

"You're over an inch away from having it all in," I told her, guiding her fingers to feel the gap between her pubes and Corey's.

"Yours wasn't all the way in either!" she claimed so I had to show her again.

I rocked back and forth up and down on the huge cock as she went away in a huff and returned, a well built blonde in tow.

"Joy here can do it!" she claimed.

I got off and Joy tried, again leaving an inch or so gap.

Another woman: tall, small titted, mousy brown hair but a fabulous figure had followed them over and said, "Let me try."

She made it with a huge effort, holding Corey's butt with her hands and pulling him into her. I could see she was in pain but I had to admit she had gotten him entirely inside with the effort.

The three women went away giving each other "high fives."

"Don't ever do that again!" Corey and I said simultaneously. We laughed and I jumped on him in front of everyone, feeling the huge cock fill me. The concrete was rough on my knees and toes as I luxuriated in the feeling of being filled and emptied, filled and emptied, ...

Sex on the patio

Corey stroked my thighs and hips and waist and then caressed my breasts and abdomen. Then he grabbed my waist and thrust hard up into me. I could see in his face that he was holding back his ejaculation but I just moved faster. I felt the beast throb inside me and the slight vibration as semen rushed through its channel. Corey's warm ejaculate squeezed into my vagina as I pushed down hard leaving no room for the liquid to remain inside me. It warmed the walls of my cavity and poured out between my legs. I relaxed, falling forward onto Corey's chest as semen entangled itself in his pubic hair, wet against my vulva.

I kissed him and became aware of the surroundings. I looked over and saw the three girls who had tried on Corey's cock standing by the pool staring at us. I resisted the urge to stick my tongue out at them again. A few other groups were talking and glancing at us.

Kaitlyn was standing only a few feet away, a look of anger on her face. "What are you doing!" she yelled at us.

"Uhh, what does it look like?" I stammered, rolling off Corey.

"What I mean is: That's what the cabanas are for. I forbid open sexual activity!"

Corey stood and went into the hot tub. His back was red, scratched from the concrete and bleeding in a couple of spots. "It's my place as much as yours," he told Kaitlyn as he passed her.

"My party! My rules!" she yelled at him. "I thought you'd be able to control her impulses!" she roared at him, gesturing at me. "You're supposed to be the sensible one!"

I was now angry myself and was deciding how to respond when Corey replied calmly, "I think I'll just love her and encourage her. Not my job to control her and she does fine herself. He reached up and took my hand as I descended into the hot tub.

"Maybe we shouldn't attend the Friday pool parties," I said as calmly as I could, not sure whether I was talking to Corey or Kaitlyn.

"Maybe you shouldn't!" Kaitlyn exclaimed. "You have the rest of the week to sit in the hot tub and rut like barn animals!"

I was speechless, trying not to say anything that might make her madder. Corey looked like he either wanted to say something or was trying to properly phrase what he wanted to say. Kaitlyn glared at us, turned and stormed away before either of us said anything. "Show's over," she was telling her guests.

I looked at Corey, unable to suppress a giggle. "We should apologize," I told him.

"Maybe so," he said, "she's not often that angry. I think she's stressed because these parties aren't working out like she hoped."

"They aren't?" I responded. "She hasn't said anything to me."

"My father told me," Corey said. They were supposed to get new talent and producers or casting directors together. But they aren't. They've kind of turned into a place for quick lays. My father called the cabanas 'casting couches without the casting'."

"Oh," I responded. "I've noticed that most of the people here are actors and they seem to be getting the action."

"The idea is that most of the attendees would be actors," Corey responded. "You only need a few directors to make a difference but I think there are only a couple here today." He pointed out a short overweight man I recognized as one who had tried to hit on me a while back and a plain looking, almost anorexic redhead in her thirties. They were both hitting on actors of the opposite sex.

As I lay with my head on Corey's soft, ample chest with my hand cradling his testicles I contemplated what we had just done. Some STD's, herpes for example, are transmitted by simple genital contact. No "exchange of bodily fluids" is required. Simple contact can be enough. Not even the total penetration Corey had experienced with those women was required.

We didn't use condoms any more, partly as a sign of our trust. But we also knew that our extensive intimacy would cause us to share any diseases whether we used condoms or not. I watched as the two "directors" Corey had pointed out disappeared into cabanas with their latest conquests and realized Kaitlyn's parties were made for STD transmission. Who knew whether the condoms she provided were always used properly.

I looked at the bubbling water and realized this was not the ideal place for Corey's scraped back. "Let's go in," I said, getting up.

Corey followed me inside and I took him into the shower where I carefully washed his back with a disinfecting soap. It had stopped bleeding and I told him he better get a tetanus shot if it had been more than 10 years from his last. "Come by Dr Jacobs and I'll give it to you," I said. Then I had him lay on the bed and gently spread antibiotic ointment over the scratches. "Put on a clean undershirt to protect it," I told him.

"Yes Doctor," he replied with a smile and complied.

That Friday evening we didn't make love. We discussed my concerns about STD's and agreed to honor Kaitlyn's request that we not attend the parties. There were plenty of other possibilities on Fridays.

RC Airfield

We did more that summer than sit in the hot tub and fuck. What with my work and Corey doing some internet site set-up for the CalTech Electrical Engineering department we didn't have a lot of spare time on weekdays but we did lots of other stuff on weekends, walks and museums and just hanging out in the library or book stores.

We also went to the radio control airfield where Corey and I had spent many pleasant Saturdays. That was before I matriculated at USC and before Corey had gone off to an internship in Chicago and become involved with another woman (that's another story, best forgotten now). He had been involved with radio controlled airplanes before we got together but I helped him and his friends build a large B-17 model and his friends became my friends. Almost none of our friends were there, having graduated from college and moved on to their own jobs or graduate school, often in other cities.

I was reluctant to go the first time because there was one person who would certainly be there -- Henry Barnett. Henry was an older guy in his sixties. I had latched onto him and we had an affair over the summer when Corey was fucking that other woman during his internship. I had turned to him for comfort and now was uncertain about seeing him again, especially with Corey.

I couldn't think of any way to get out of it and reluctantly went along with Corey to the RC airfield. I saw Henry and despite my best efforts to be invisible he spotted me. "Susie!" he shouted, coming over to us.

"Are you two back together?" he asked with a note of real joy.

I kept my eyes focused on the ground but replied by holding out my left hand to show the ring.

"Yes we are," I heard Corey respond. And then Corey started a discussion I didn't want. "Henry," he said very seriously, "I want to thank you for helping Susie over a rough patch when I did something very stupid."

"You're very welcome," he said. I glanced at him to see he was looking at me questioningly. "How much does he know?" his look was asking.

I couldn't look directly at him and glanced at Corey as I answered his look with a weak, "Corey knows everything." I had shown Corey my journals which revealed every detail in blow by blow fashion.

"Oh," Henry replied, now glancing uncertainly at Corey.

"It's okay, Henry," Corey said. "I read what Susie wrote about it and she really needed you. You provided what she needed, really you did."

Henry smiled at me. "I'm happy to hear you say so," he replied. "I've always felt a bit guilty about it. Like I was taking advantage."

His words brought me a feeling of sudden relief. "Henry, I was taking advantage ofyou. You weren't taking advantage of me," I said. looking directly at him for the first time since we had arrived and speaking clearly instead of under my breath.

We had a bit of a friendly argument over who had taken advantage of whom until Corey stopped the banter, "I don't think anyone took advantage of anyone. Henry you helped Susie tremendously, that I know for certain. And it sounds like she helped you during a period of loneliness."

Thanks to Corey I felt comfortable with Henry again and never had any problems going to the RC airfield again.

Moving In

My first semester at USC my mid-term grades had been all A's but dropped off to mostly B's for my final grades. I decided that was mostly due to living in a dorm. Besides the distractions of the other students partying and dropping by I had spent a lot of time with a guy, Josh, almost to the point of obsession. I decided I needed a more private place where I could devote myself to my studies. I found a small, furnished, one bedroom apartment about 15 minutes from campus. The educational trust fund Corey's father provided me easily covered the rent and my parents had given me a car for my 21st birthday.

Corey helped me move in on a hot, dry day in late August. I wore a short, white blouse that fell from my breasts and exposed my midriff and a pair of short, tight, cotton, hip-hugging jogging shorts with "Trojan" emblazoned on the butt. They contoured to my crotch, forming a crevice revealing cameltoe if I pulled them all the way up. We used my family's van to carry my books and almost all my clothes. My mom and dad helped us load so I left the shorts down on my hips, but not so far down as to show any butt crack. There wasn't a lot of middle ground, if you know what I mean. I had Corey drive so I could concentrate on rubbing his huge cock. I also wiggled the shorts tight against my crotch as he drove. He would definitely know how I intended to initiate the apartment.

When we arrived I watched Corey's eyes bulge and a smile come to his face as I came around the back of the van, shorts tight against my crotch. I could feel the fabric stretched into my butt crack and slit. But a couple of guys from the building were sitting by the pool and offered to help as soon as they saw me. I could tell they were checking me out and introducing Corey as my fiance didn't dampen their ardor the least. I went into the bathroom and readjusted my shorts. Unfortunately, there was a dark stain of dampness at the crotch, only partly from sweat, that I couldn't do anything about.

Once everything was moved in I managed to dismiss the local helpers with some difficulty. They clearly wanted to hang around.

"What now?" Corey asked after I had herded them out and locked the door. His face made it clear what he hoped I had in mind. I encouraged it by pulling up my shorts.

"First, I unpack," I said. I smiled inside at the slight disappointment registering on his face.

Corey reached for a box. "No, not that," I said looking around. "You sit down!"

I found the box I wanted as he sat perplexed on a upholstered chair. "This one!" I exclaimed, pulling my stereo out, really just a glorified boom-box, and plugged it in. The CD I wanted was already inside so I only needed to turn it on.

I danced for him as sensuously as I knew how. I had been privately practicing for this in front of a mirror for over a week. I stroked the sides of my body and my breasts as I slowly swayed my hips and shoulders to the music. As I moved my hands to my breasts I lifted the edge of my blouse exposing the bra I had purchased just for this, a silky smooth, translucent thing that showed my aureoles and nipples. I pulled the shorts as tight as possible against my crotch as I moved my hands over my hips.

I danced close to him and flung my hair, slightly over shoulder length, into his face, pushing his probing hands away from my breasts and then lightly touching the beast growing up his belly under his shorts. Moving away I spun around in front of him, reached behind and unclasped the bra. I had bough it at one of those "adult" stores and the straps weren't fully attached like most bras. I guess it was made for stripping since a firm tug on the front caused the straps to slip through the adjusting clasps and come free. My bare nipples now supported my top directly and they enlarged in excitement. My nipples get really big when they are excited and the light tickle of the top swayed against them as I moved. I flashed them and let the top cover them again as I approached my lover once more.

I flicked my hair in his face, raised the blouse and rubbed my small breasts with their engorged nipples over his face. He lashed out at them with his tongue and I was unable to keep his hands from giving them a gentle squeeze. I quickly moved away and continued the dance, turning my back to him and wiggling my ass as I slowly removed the shorts, the cooling air feeling great on my damp crotch.

I had translucent panties that matched the bra. They showed off my auburn pubic hair and a hint of my slit. I moved close to Corey again, flicking my hair at him and moving one hand from my breast to my crotch allowing him to stoke my clit firmly through the slight, silken fabric. I swayed my hips from side to side to the music, brushing his face with my hair again while removing his belt and unzipping his fly. Difficult to do in any case and especially difficult given the tingles of pleasure emerging from my crotch.

I pulled away from him whole keeping a firm grasp on the waist of his shorts and briefs. I pulled them to his knees as the huge penis I call "the beast" sprung free, 11 inches of hard, uncircumcised glory. I had to stop dancing as I pulled them past his knees to his ankles, removed his shoes and freed his lower body of clothing.

I resumed dancing, barely able to keep my eyes from the beast. I had seen it dozens and dozens of times before, had it inside me just as much, but the sight of it excited me, especially since I knew it would be inside again soon. It was all I could do to keep from impalling myself on it right then. The look on Corey's face made it obvious he wouldn't have minded a bit.

I forced myself to dance, to allow the pleasure of anticipation to fill us both. I wanted it to be unbearable before we consummated the act. I stroked my sides, writhing my body to show the pleasure I felt. I pushed my blouse over my breasts, then over my head and flung it aside. As my hands moved downward and reached my panties I slipped my fingers inside the waistband and slipped them past my hips. I wriggled my hips and they fell to the floor, exposing my womanhood to his admiring view.

Now I danced with my legs spread and my hips thrust forward, fully showing myself. I moved to him, and brushed my hair over his face as I removed his shirt and then rubbed my breasts over his moderately hairy chest. He stroked at my vulva and inserted a finger inside, searching for my G-spot. I pulled away leaving him to suck his dampened finger. The liquid of my passion dribbled down my thighs as I continued dancing with legs spread.

Susie_O
Susie_O
437 Followers
12