Susie the Twins and the I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattwatt43
mattwatt43
452 Followers

"Did they really?" Nancy said. "Hmm, we'll see about that."

"Why? What are you planning?" Susie suddenly wanted to know.

"Maybe a little challenge," Nancy said.

"Oh, no; don't you go making my situation worse," Susie said, pleading.

"We'll see," Nancy said.

"But what am I going to do?" Susie wanted to know.

This conversation lasted all the way into the middle of lunch. They kept returning to it often.

"Ramp up the fun!" Nancy said.

"What? How?" Susie said then.

"Now listen," Nancy explained calmly, "If you're serious about getting them to jump on your bones, then you need to do something to move this along."

"I'm not sure!" Susie said.

"I think that you're sure and are waiting for the courage to act," Nancy said next.

"I don't know," Susie answered, "But you might be right."

"Good, here's what you do," Nancy said next and explained a plan for Susie to accidentally expose herself to the boys and see where it would lead.

"I don't know if I can do that!" Susie said.

"You mean that you don't know if you want to or don't know if you can get yourself to?" Nancy asked.

Susie hesitated and sighed and said:

"I don't know if I can get myself to do that," Susie said softly.

"Exactly!" Nancy said. "At least that's clear."

"Clear?" Susie asked.

"Yes," Nancy returned, "At least we know where the problem is. What you need is to follow the plan. Try it!"

Susie looked at her friend and said: "I certainly have to do something; I'm ready to jump out of my skin. I'm not even sure that I care any more if Herb begins to notice me or not."

"At least they do," Nancy said.

"Yes," Susie admitted, "At least they do."

The two of them went to Susie's house, after their shopping and lunch.

The twins were there to greet them:

"Hey, Susie," Ronnie said.

"And Nancy," Donnie said.

"You mean 'Old T & A Nancy'," she said.

"Susie, you've been telling!" Donnie said, and Susie grinned and blushed.

"She also told me," Nancy went on, "That you two think that her butt is nicer than mine!"

"Contest!" Ronnie called out.

"No!" Susie cried but she was over ruled and Donnie told her to:

"Bend over and be quiet."

She did as she was told. She went to the middle of the room and bent over from the waist.

"Nancy, get in line," Ronnie said, and she did.

The two boys were now facing the women, who were bent over and presenting their butts to them.

"Formidable!" Donnie said.

"Gee, maybe we need to see them without the jeans!"

"Dream on," Nancy said, "Make a judgement with what you see."

The two boys declared it a tie.

"Better!" Nancy said, "Now how about those photos."

"She told you everything?" Donnie said.

"Yep," Nancy answered.

They went to the bedroom and the guys turned on the computer that had Susie's photos on it.

"My, my!" Nancy exclaimed, looking at the photos. "Extraordinary!" She said.

Turning to the twins, she said: "These are really, really good."

"Yes, and look at the ass on the model!" Donnie put in.

"Yes, there is that!" Nancy said. "Well, I have to get back to Sid. He's going to have a lovely, exciting night thanks to you two!" she said with a smile.

Susie snorted at that but the twins just grinned at her.

She turned to Susie, as she was leaving, and said: "Maybe sometime you can loan these two boys to me; I can probably use them."

"Nancy!" Susie said but Nancy was grinning at the twins, as she left.

"Well, she seemed happy," Donnie said.

"Maybe she was upset by our judgement about your butts," Ronnie put in.

"I don't know," Susie said. "I just don't know."

The twins looked at each other then and smiled. They went to Susie and put their arms around her. She just nestled into the midst of them and said:

"I just don't know what to do with you guys anymore!"

"It's okay, Susie," Donnie said.

"Never lose sight of the fact that we love you, Mom," Ronnie added.

"Ohhh, my darlings!" She said to them. "I want so much to be everything to you."

"We know, Mom," Donnie said.

"I have to go and start on our dinner," she said, and left the room.

"Almost there," Donnie said to his brother.

"Almost there," Ronnie agreed.

Then Donnie got serious and said:

"I really think it's what she wants; but we have to make sure that she's okay."

"We will!" Ronnie added, "We will."

All of it swirled inside her head, as Susie made the dinner. She'd been afraid that Nancy was going to pull her jeans down to show them her ass. She'd been more afraid after that, that Nancy would take the boys home with her and leave her with no one. That thought surprised her. Thoughts of carrying out Nancy's plan were in her head, now more serious than before. She actually, at this point, thought that she might just do it.

She was confused but the sense of wanting to have them make her, force her----she wasn't just sure---to do something was strong and growing. Herb never even entered her mind. The only thing on her mind was having the courage to be her own, obliging, submissive self with the boys.

"Maybe it should be Nancy's plan," Susie said to herself. She realized then that she was more than half way convinced about it.

After dinner, she settled down for a movie, just to allow herself to unwind a bit. After just a little bit both boys came to sit with her. Donnie brought with him a huge bowl of popcorn for them, and they sat companionably on the couch in the family room for the movie.

Susie was tired after a long and, in many ways, exhausting day. At one point she simply leaned over and put her had on Ronnie's shoulder. She put a hand on Donnie's hand on his leg, and they simply took the time to be together.

When the movie ended, she said to them:

"I really appreciate you two guys taking time to watch a movie with me tonight. Especially after all that happened today!"

Donnie leaned over and kissed her cheek and said:

"We love you, Momma."

"Yes, we love you, Momma," Ronnie echoed.

She kissed the cheek of each of them. I'm off to shower and bed. As she got up, a grin rolled across her face and she said:

"Promise me no digital cameras or invasions tonight!"

"You are so unreasonable, woman!" Ronnie quipped.

Her grin broadened and she said:

"Guys!"

"Promise," they both said, holding up a hand to show that they meant it.

She finally was finished with the shower, and in bed. She wore a floor length pink nightgown. It had thin straps and was ultra revealing. The lights were out and she was staring up into the darkness. A small voice in her head said:

"Too bad they can't see me wearing this nightgown!"

She giggled at that, as she tried to settle down to sleep. There was also another voice:

"You have to talk to them about those pictures."

"Tomorrow, maybe tomorrow is soon enough for that."

Then the first voice was back again:

"Tomorrow's the day, when you put Nancy's project into motion. Big day after that."

Just thinking about it made her nervous. But it was 'Nancy's project' that was on her mind, when she went to sleep.

Her dreams that night were heavy. In them she woke and they both were in her room. They'd taken off the covers and were stripping off her nightgown. She helped them get it off, and lay there as they took their photos, as they approached the bed, having put the cameras down, she said to them:

"Tell me what you want me to do!"

Then she woke. She woke as sexually excited as she ever remembered being.

She felt down under the covers and discovered that her night gown was tangled up around her waist. She crept a hand down to worm its way inside of the waist band of her panties, and played with herself. She tried to suppress her moans but was not totally successful.

In their room also awake Ronnie said to Donnie,

"Hey, did you hear that?"

"Yeah," Donnie said. "Was that?"

"Yeah," Ronnie agreed, "Sounds like Susie the Body is playing a home game tonight."

"We need to work on her tomorrow," Donnie said.

"Got that right!" was Ronnie's agreement.

They were up earlier the next morning. They decided that they needed to do some more planning.

For her part, Susie lay awake a while before getting up. She'd had a few dreams during the night but the one that she remembered most clearly was the one of them stripping her nightgown off. She felt vaguely disappointed that she'd come awake just as her boys were going to do something sexual to her.

It was as if right about then all of her fantasies were surging to become reality. Thoughts of Herb didn't enter her head. She was obsessed, upon waking, with the idea that she wanted to submit to the twins, do what they wanted, whatever it was, from being their model to, 'yes,' she thought, 'being their whore.'

The thoughts were heady and she knew that she was ready for Nancy's plan.

"If I only make a fool of myself," she thought, "I'll kill that woman!"

She got up and went into the bathroom. She combed her hair to make it look nice. Then she took off her nightgown and hung it behind the door. Her panties were pink, bikini and fairly transparent. She tested by standing in front of the mirror and turning around to make sure that both her pussy and her ass were showing clearly.

"Take it to a new level, she said," Susie thought to herself. "This should do that!"

She opened the bedroom door and heard the twins talking in the kitchen. She went back to her bureau and picked up the styrofoam cup she had there, since the night before. There was an angry buzzing sound of the trapped wasp. Then she started out.

The guys were sitting at the table and drinking coffee; they already decided that they'd let their mom fix some breakfast, when they heard her voice s she approached:

"Open the door! Donnie, Ronnie, open the door, I have a wasp that I trapped. Hurry!"

Then she came rushing into the room and they both were wide eyed, and knew that suddenly their luck was in.

She was indeed rushing toward the door but the main point was that she was dressed only in see-through panties, nothing else at all.

It was Ronnie that got the door for her, and as she passed him, he lashed out with a hand and slapped her panty covered ass.

"Eeeeeeeeek!" she protested, letting the wasp go.

With a laugh, just as she was outside on the back deck, Ronnie shut the door behind her. She turned with a loud squeal and tried the door.

"Let me in!" she cried, "I'm almost naked."

"We can see that, Susie, and you look very pretty!" Donnie said.

"What's the password?" Ronnie wanted to know.

"I don't know," she wailed.

And what happened then was important. Instead of getting angry at them, she pleaded:

"Please let me in, guys, I'll be good; you can take photos."

"And anything else we say?" Donnie asked.

"Yes, I promise, faithfully, and anything else you say," she said, still pleading.

"No matter what it is, Susie?" Ronnie asked.

"No matter what it is!" she said.

"Let's let our Susie in before she raises the whole neighborhood," Donnie said and they opened the door for her.

She was grateful, still not angry, grateful:

"Oh, thank you, thank you for letting me in! Thank you!"

They looked at each other and smiled. They knew that they had her.

"Why, our Susie," Donnie said, "Look at the way that you're dressed!"

"Eeek!" she shouted, as she pretended to realize it only now, and crossed an arm across her tits and a hand in front of her pussy.

"Now, Susie," Ronnie said, "This is the test. I'm going to tell you to do something and if we find that you were lying to us, and won't do as we say, we're going to throw you outside again, only this time we lock everything and leave you. Do you understand, honey?"

"Yes, . . ." she said with hesitation and a hanging word, "I. . .uh . . .understand."

Donnie looked at her and said the missing word: "Sir!"

She caught it and, with a sigh, realizing that this was working and she was about to live out a fantasy with her boys, said:

"Yes, sir, I understand."

"Good, Susie," Ronnie said. "Put your hands behind your head! Any hesitation and you're outside, and we take your panties first."

She moved her hands immediately to put them behind her head. It lifted her tits up and showed them her already stiff nipples.

"Now, love, you just stay that way, while we get our cameras," Donnie said.

"Yes, sir," she said, "I won't move at all."

She didn't. She stayed that way, waiting for them to come back, feeling the wetness gathering at her panties' crotch.

Then they were back, cameras in hand.

"This will help us with our Susie material on the computer!" Donnie said.

"You'll like that, won't you?" Ronnie asked.

"Yes, sir," she said, "I will."

"And then we'll invite Nancy over and show her; maybe get some photos of her for our computers also? Nice idea?" Ronnie continued.

"Lovely idea!" Susie said. "Just tell me what to do here, please."

"Oh, we will," was Donnie's answer, as they circled her and took photos.

"Into the family room, Susie," Ronnie said and she went to the family room, really, really excited now, and trying to remember to thank Nancy. She kept her hands clasped behind her head, since they had not told her to release them.

Then Ronnie started taking close ups:

Of her tits, centering on a nipple, of her ass through the panties, of her pussy through the panties.

He crowded her, and Donnie was taking pictures of all of it happening.

Susie could feel her temperature rising, with the nearness of Ronnie and his camera.

Finally, she had to speak:

"Boys," she began.

They stopped what they were doing immediately to listen to her.

"Yes, Susie," Donnie said.

"This is so exciting!" she said in a tiny voice!

"Yes, it is," Ronnie said, "We won't ignore you like 'the I' does."

"I know that," she said.

"So, tell us, Susie," Donnie began, "What do you want to do?"

Without hesitation, now lost in the realm of her fantasy, and fully willing now to follow the fantasy out, she replied:

"I want to do whatever you want me to do!"

"Well, first," Ronnie suggested, "Take off the panties, and we'll get some naked shots of our Susie."

"Yes, sir," she said and hooked her thumbs in the waist band of her panties.

"Slowly, slowly, Susie," Donnie cautioned her, as he took photos of the ultimate act of undressing that she was doing.

With them off, she held them out and Ronnie took them, while Donnie continued to photograph the scene.

Then they repeated the former photos, only this time with their Mom naked. She posed for them in all sorts of ways:

They had her bend over to take pictures of her ass from behind. You could see her pussy too as she bent over. They took more closeups, and finally, they told her to reach back and spread the cheeks of her ass to take a photo of her ass hole.

She blushed a bright red then but did as they told her to do.

Then she straightened up, looking at them for guidance. It was Ronnie who came up with their next pose.

"Susie," he said, smiling, "I want a photo of you sucking Donnie's cock."

"Ohhhhhhhh!" she sighed.

"Problem?" Ronnie asked, in a threatening voice? "You can go outside, if you don't want to stay inside and cooperate."

"No problem, sir!" she said quickly. It had certainly all been leading in that direction, and this next thing was part and parcel of her fantasies. So then she went to Donnie and got on her knees in front of him. As she fished Donnie's stiff cock out of his shorts, Ronnie kept taking photos of the proceedings. She began to lick around the head of Donnie's prick,and took it in her mouth to blow him in earnest.

Donnie looked at Ronnie and the both smiled.

"She doesn't mind being watched at all," Donnie said.

She stopped and looked at them for an explanation. They told her how angry Amanda Grey would get, when they watched her sucking their cocks.

She pulled his prick back into her mouth and took it as far down her throat as possible.

Next she began to bob her head to make him cum with her mouth. She reached around and grabbed his ass cheeks to steady herself, and, when he came, she began to take it all in her throat. He held her head to his stomach, despite her moans of distress, until he was finished cumming.

Then Susie went back on her knees and smiled at them.

"I liked that!" she said without any hesitation or shame or humiliation, telling the simple truth.

"We thought you might," Donnie suggested.

"Now?" she asked.

The twins looked at each other and Donnie said:

"Now it's time to fuck the slut!"

"Is that what I am, love? Your slut?" she asked softly.

"Is that what you want to be, Momma?" Ronnie asked.

She thought a bit and said:

"Yes, I think it is."

Then Donnie said to her:

"Call Nancy on the phone; tell her what you're wearing; tell her what you just did; tell her what we're going to do now and tell her to get over here, if she wants to watch."

"Yes, sir!" Susie said, and made the call.

"Hey, Nancy," she began. Then Nancy greeted her and asked her what was up.

"The twins told me to call and tell you that I'm with them here and I'm naked. I just sucked Donnie's cock, and they're going to fuck me now. If you want to watch or anything else, they told me to tell you to come over."

" Really?" Nancy said almost explosively. "Wouldn't miss it," she added, hanging up the phone.

"Greet her at the door naked," Donnie ordered.

Susie went to the door to wait for Nancy, naked as she was told. She was nervous. It was, of course, only Nancy, but this gave Nancy a hold over her somehow. She felt it and didn't know exactly what it meant.

The doorbell rang and Susie opened the door. Donnie and Ronnie were in the background watching.

"Hi, Nancy," Susie said.

"Well, well, finally you've learned you place, girl!" Nancy said, grinning.

"Kneel and greet Nancy properly; kiss her hand," Donnie shouted to her.

Susie grasped Nancy's hand and kiss the back of it and then the palm.

"Hey, Nancy," Ronnie said, "How do you like our girl?"

"Love the change; it finally happened. And I bet she's happy about it, right?" Nancy asked, holding up Susie's chin.

Susie nodded 'yes' to that. Donnie looked at her and growled:

"Speak, when you're spoken to; be polite,"

"Sorry, sir, sorry, ma'am," Susie said and then added, in answer to the question:

"Yes, I am happy; it's taken so long and such a struggle. But I'm where I finally want to be, doing what I'm told."

"Well, come on, our Susie," Donnie said then, "Nancy is hear to see a bit of a show and Ronnie and I want to get laid."

Ronnie went to his Mom and took the belt off of his shorts. He looped it together and then placed it over Susie's head, making a dog collar and leash with it.

"Ohhh," cried Susie.

Nancy kept taking photos of what was happening.

Then Donnie came from the kitchen with a long wooden spoon.

"This should do," he said, and tentatively swatted Susie's ass with it, leaving a big red mark.

"Owwww!" Susie cried then, and looked expectantly waiting for instructions.

"Upstairs, woman," Donnie said, "To our bedroom. The very place to deflower our Mom!" He and Ronnie both chuckled at that.

"You crawl," Donnie said to Susie and Ronnie tugged slightly on the belt-leash and led her towards the stairs.

She went obediently.

They climbed the stairs with her, and Nancy sighed:

"I'm not normally into women but, guys, look at the ass on her!"

Ronnie turned and grinned at Nancy and said: "We'll be happy to share!"

"How nice of you," Nancy said, returning the grin.

Susie had a hard time climbing the stairs on her hands and knees but Ronnie would tug now and then on the belt-leash and Donnie continued to whack her ass with the long wooden spoon. Both boys were laughing their way up the stairs. They finally got Susie into their room, where they had twin beds and got their Mom up on her feet.

mattwatt43
mattwatt43
452 Followers