Suzanne: Labor Day Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“What kind of operations Sir?” Buck asked as Roger, Fred, Jim, and Buck were all standing there looking at each other. Buck was thinking if Stanley was here something very serious was going on.

“The game, for lack of a better word, is changing. You’re probably wondering why The Bad Boys were suddenly reunited. There are a lot of people that are against me doing this but my boss said it’s my call. Your methods sometimes leave a lot to be desired but the results are always excellent. We are starting to switch to internal as well as external security. Under the law the internal part is illegal because operations is supposed to operate outside the country. That is one of the reasons I had you with Dan’s DEA boys last night. They’re a little unorthodox sometimes too, but like your team Buck, they always get results and I knew you and Dan had worked together before. Have you got those passports Dan gave you last night? Sit down fellows, were going to be here awhile,” Stanley said. They had all been standing listening to Stanley.

Buck picked up his brief case and opened it. “Here they are Sir; I haven’t had a chance to look at them yet. Here are some folders Jim picked up inside the building. I haven’t looked at them yet either,” Buck said as he handed the passports and papers to Stanley.

Stanley looked at Buck and smiled saying, “Still have the same old problem decompressing I see.”

“Yes,” Buck replied. They sat silently for a few minutes as Stanley glanced through the papers. Then Buck said, “Who’s going to be our new member or are we going to be working shorthanded for awhile?”

“She’ll be here in 15 minutes,” Stanley said looking at his watch and smiling.

“A woman?” Buck said

“Christ. That’s all we need. A Goddamn woman working with us now after that dip shit Steve,” Roger said.

“Fuckin A,” Fred said. “All a damn woman is going to do is get in the way. Shit we’ll have to keep the boss from shooting her like he almost did to Steve.”

“That’s enough,” Buck barked. “Pipe down,” but he was having a lot of the same thoughts sitting there watching Stanley read through the documents smiling.

There was a soft knock at the door and Stanley smiled as he said, “I believe that’s the fifth member of your team now,” and walked over to open the door.

Buck’s mouth dropped in complete shock as the door opened and the lady said, “I’m sorry I’m a few minutes late, sir,” and then coming over to Buck and hugging him saying, “It’s good to see you again Master.”

“Gentlemen, let me introduce you to the fifth member of your team. This is Patricia. I believe you and Buck already know each other, intimately,” Stanley said smiling. “I’ve known Patricia for a good many years. She’s very good at what she does. Buck, I want you to know that your meeting Patricia was not a setup. It was an accident. I didn’t know about it until she requested intelligence. When you requested intelligence I knew you two had met. Patricia told me about the rest later. She also told me about Suzanne. What is the situation between you two?”

“Hell,” Jim said, “There in love. All you have to do is look at them to know that.”

“You got that right Jim.” Roger said. “Sunday out on the range she couldn’t keep her hands off him. He’s a good teacher. She was shooting the eyes out of targets when they finished. Regular Annie Oakley.”

“Okay guys, enough,” Buck said. “I believe the Boss has the idea.”

“Please everybody sit down. Now listen to me carefully. The operation you did Monday night came from intelligence Patricia developed. She has a lot of contacts all over the world. I have passports for each of you. I want you to put them in with your other gear. Week after next I want you all out at the school. Your group Buck and one other group will be the only ones there. There are many new High Tech intelligence devices you are going to learn to use along with a refresher course in tactics. It’s all about terrorism now and that’s what you’re going to be working on. You’ll be at the school for 10 days or so. You won’t have any assignments until you leave a week from Sunday. I don’t need to tell you this is all highly confidential,” Stanley said. “Buck, could you and Patricia stay a minute.” Buck shook hands with each of them as they left the room. He could just imagine what they were going to talk about.

Patricia looked at Buck shaking her head as she said, “I can’t believe it Master. You’re the leader of The Bad Boys. Unbelievable. I’ve always pictured there leader as a real jerk. Tough but a jerk. You certainly don’t fit in that category. I’ve heard about you guys for years, even provided intel for some of the operations you did but I never knew who you were until now. They may have to change the name to the Bad Boys and Girl Master,” Patricia said laughing.

“Sit down you two,” Stanley said. “Buck, tell me about Suzanne.” Buck told him how they met, how it got started, how he tried to stop it, and how it all evolved right up to the minute. Buck all so told Stanley that she knew he worked for the government, what he did was dangerous, and that she knew he was one of the Bad Boys and had met them. “I want you and Patricia to continue as normal. The socializing rules are waived for you since you were friends before, besides it might be useful later. I would sure like to hear Suzanne sing. She must be wonderful. You are really in love with her?”

“Affirmative Sir,” Buck said. “I don’t think I ever knew what love was until recently. As to hearing her sing, perhaps if you’re still here Saturday night you might have that opportunity if you’d like. Of course you’d have to break some rules because we’d be in the same place.” Buck had a big smile on his face.

“I’m out here for a few days with my wife on vacation,” Stanley said. “If I’m coming I’ll call you Friday and get the information. Here Buck you might as well have this. I will talk to you two later,” and left the room and closed the door.

Buck opened the envelope Stanley had given him and got his second surprise of the meeting. The package contained a security clearance for Suzanne. There was a note attached to it that said, “Buck, Patricia has told me all about you and Suzanne. I’ve checked her background thoroughly. This clearance will cover anything you have to tell her. Just be sure to tell her the importance of what you may have to tell her. Good Luck Stan.” Buck looked at the door and said, “Well I’ll be damned.”

Buck and Patricia sat and talked a while when Patricia finally said, “What are you going to tell Suzanne Master?”

Buck looked at Patricia and handed her the envelope saying, “The truth.”

Buck and Patricia hugged and kissed and then Patricia said, “I’ll see you Friday afternoon. It should be a fun weekend. Is that okay, Master?”

“That’ll be fine, Paddy,” Buck said. “We better enjoy it. It sounds like it’s the last one were going to have for awhile.”

Buck picked Suzanne up from work and on the way home he said, “I talked to Paddy today. She’s going to be here Friday afternoon. Do you mind if she spends the weekend with us?”

Suzanne broke into a big grin as she said, “Not at all. We’ll have to sleep in the bed together. It should be interesting and a lot of fun.”

Buck was pulling into the garage as he said, “I’ll bet your insatiable little pussy is twitching and getting all juicy right now just thinking about it, you horny little girl.”

Suzanne had worn a long dress to school and pulled her panties off saying as she pulled her dress up, “Get your big cock out here and I’ll show you how wet and juicy my horny little pussy is.” Buck scooted over from behind the steering wheel unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants. His cock was already hard as he fished it out of his shorts. Suzanne was straddling him immediately grabbing his cock and inserting the head into her pussy. “Ooooooohhhhhh yes,” she cried as she took the entire 11 inches in one plunge. She was right; her vagina was very wet and juicy. “Cum for me baby,” she gasped, “I want to feel your hot creamy sperm splash deep in my guts.” She was squirming wildly when she gasped, “yes, yes, yes, ooooooohhhhhhhh yes,” as she felt his cock start to pulse long streams of jizz deep in her guts. The muscles in her vagina milked him hard as she continued to gasp and whine. It had only taken 10 minutes.

“Christ baby girl,” he groaned smiling, “I’ve got no control with you.” She was still squirming on his lap kissing his face and neck. “Damn Suz, there is no more.” He was wrong though.

“I want to feel it again,” Suzanne whined as she continued to squirm. Those incredible muscles in her vagina started to ripple up and down his cock; massaging it. Twenty minutes later she felt his cock start to expand as she cried, “Aaaaahhh yes, give it to me.” Suzanne bit into his neck and shoulder to keep from screaming as the garage door was still open.

Later that evening Buck was sitting in his office with the door open, something he rarely did when Suzanne was home. He was deep in thought about the meeting that had been held earlier that day. He had known Stanley and worked for him many years. He had never known him to show any emotion or interest in his peoples personal affairs, yet today he had done both. Maybe they were all getting old and sentimental. Buck had never ask him for any favors and for him to just up and give Buck a security clearance for Suzanne was totally out of character. The thing with Patricia was another thing, he had expounded many times against women in operations. Never, never had he received anything from him signed simply “Stan”. He suddenly realized Suzanne was saying, “Honey can I come in?”

“Sure baby, come on in and sit down,” Buck said getting up and moving the chair at the other desk over by the computer.

“Something is going on, you have never allowed me to come and sit in your office,” Suzanne said. “What’s happening?” Buck handed her the envelope that Stanley had given him. She looked at the credentials and read the note. Her eyes got big and she looked at Buck and said, “This is a security credential and it has my name on it. Who is Stan? Why do I have a security credential? What does all this mean?”

“It means, little girl, that I can tell you a lot more than I’ve been telling you. It also means, and this is very important, that whatever I tell you must not under any circumstances be talked about or repeated to anybody,” Buck said. Suzanne’s eyes were huge as Buck continued. “I got hit the other night because a new guy did something dumb and I got caught in the open. That guy is now gone. You will be surprised to know, as I was, that Paddy is the new member of The Bad Boys. I have a dossier on her so I knew she worked in intelligence. I got it when I was in D C. It makes for very interesting reading. Here, read it,” Buck said and handed Suzanne the file.

“Damn,” Suzanne said when she finished. “She has 25 stores all over the world and is worth 100 Million Dollars. Why is she working intelligence for the government? What is a double agent working for us?” Suzanne asked.

“It means she is working counter intelligence, working for us but pretending to work for the other side. She knows you have a security clearance. Suzanne, I don’t want you to mention anything about my work around her,” Buck said. “If she questions you say I don’t know. She may try and do it deviously or insidiously to catch you off guard, so you will have to beware. The best time to do it would be when we’re fooling around sexually. I want to know about it as soon as you can tell me discreetly. Can you do that for me baby Suz?”

“You don’t trust her, do you?” Suzanne asked

“Suz, I don’t know whether I do or not. There have been an awful lot of coincidences and it makes me suspicious. The only thing that keeps me from being absolutely sure is the fact that there is no way in hell she could have known we were going to stop at her shop that day and buy you clothes. Oh hell, maybe I’m just jumping at shadows,” Buck said.

“It’s your job to be suspicious. It’s what keeps you and The Bad Boys alive. You look tired honey, lets go to bed,” Suzanne said.

“Okay baby, I’ll lock up the office. I think I’m going to sit in the Jacuzzi for awhile,” Buck said.

Buck locked up the office and set the alarms. As he stripped off his clothes and got his robe he was still troubled by Patricia and all the coincidences. By the time he got to the Jacuzzi Suzanne was already sitting in bubbling water up to her pretty neck. He looked at Suzanne as he took his robe off thinking for the first time in his life he had someone at home that gave a damn about him. It wasn’t about money or sex. It was all about love, something neither of his wives had ever understood. This little girl had no idea how she had turned his life upside down.

Suzanne moved very close to him as he sat in the hot bubbling water. After about 15 minutes Buck was starting to fall asleep and Suzanne said, “Come on Honey, let’s get you in bed. You’re exhausted.” She got out of the Jacuzzi and got his robe holding it for him as he slipped it on. “I need to put another bandage on your arm; it looks all red and angry.” He never felt Suzanne put the bandage on his arm as he fell immediately asleep as soon as he lay down.

When he woke up several hours later Suzanne’s soft warm body was lying against him. Her thighs were straddling his thigh and he could feel her warm pulsing vagina against his thigh. Her warm little hand was holding his very hard cock and she was nuzzling his neck as he groaned. “I’m sorry,” Suzanne said as she nuzzled his neck. “I’m so horny and I’m leaking juice. Please, I need it so bad,” as she squeezed his cock. Buck rolled over between her soft thighs and his cock slid right into her warm juicy vagina. He gently thrust all 11 inches into Suzanne as she cried softly, “Good, so good.” She locked him in and after 5 minutes gasped softly, “Cumming.” She continued to squirm beneath him digging her nipples into his chest. “Your turn,” Suzanne whined as she had a second orgasm. Her incredible vagina muscles took Buck over the edge with her as his big cock splashed sperm deep inside her. Suzanne had her arms locked tightly around him as she gasped softly into his ear, “Thank you baby. I’m okay now; go back to sleep.” Buck rolled onto his back and Suzanne was lying against him, her soft warm hand rubbing his stomach and chest as he drifted off to sleep.

It was morning when he woke up. Suzanne was sitting on the edge of the bed smiling at him. She was dressed for school. “Morning baby,” she said as she leaned down and kissed him softly. His cock was rock hard and throbbing. Her soft little hand was slowly jacking him. His cock was oozing precum as she leaned down and kissed his cock running her tongue over the head. “You got some breakfast for me?” she said as she ran her thumb on the sensitive spot just below the head of his cock.

“Aaaahhhh Christ baby Suz,” Buck cried as his cock started to shoot streams of cum. She had her lips sealed around his cock but she couldn’t swallow fast enough so she just swallowed the whole 11 inches deep in her throat and milked him. When the streams started to weaken she pulled off holding just the head of his cock in her mouth catching the last couple as she milked him dry with her hand and mouth. “Jesus baby girl, you’re going to kill me if you keep this up,” Buck groaned breathing hard. Her mouth was still full of his jizz as she kissed him open mouthed; there tongues were swimming in his sperm.

Sperm had trickled out the corners of her mouth and Buck reached up and wiped it off with his finger. “Uuuuuuuuuummmmmmmm,” Suzanne moaned as she sucked on the offered finger. “I love the taste of your cock and creamy sperm. Good breakfast. I’ll be able to taste you all morning now. I’ll take myself to school and come back at lunch, you rest. Maybe I’ll get some more for lunch. God I never knew I could love somebody so much sweetheart,” she said as she leaned forward kissing him goodbye and squeezing his cock.

Later that day Buck picked Suzanne up from work and on the way home he said, “Honey, I think I’ll go hang at my space place and have a couple of drinks if you don’t mind. I could use some of Greg’s music.”

Suzanne smiled at him and said, “Why would I mind? I’ve got to start on a paper for school and I need to practice. You go ahead. You’re still worrying about Paddy aren’t you?”

“Yea,” Buck said. “Something just doesn’t feel right but I can’t seem to put it together. Maybe if I have a couple drinks and listen to some music I can put it together or at least feel more comfortable. I’ll be back before 1:00am.” Buck parked the car in front of the garage and walked upstairs with Suzanne.

Suzanne put her books down on the kitchen counter and turned to Buck saying, “You’ll figure it out. Go have your drinks and relax.” She put her arms around his neck and kissed him softly and added, “You stay out of trouble. When you come home I’m going to suck that big cock of yours dry. Love you.”

“Love you too baby. See you after while,” Buck said.

It was about 9:30pm when Buck walked into his space place. Buck

had only been in once since they had returned from the desert. Jesus had his drink setting on the bar when he walked up to his usual bar chair. “Haven’t seen you in awhile. Where’s that pretty little girl of yours?” Jesus said.

“Everybody knows what happened in the desert. You never said anything about it when you were in here a couple of weeks ago. Bobby sent the newspaper articles to Greg and everyone has seen them. When are you going to bring her in again?”


“Maybe Saturday night. I’ve got to talk to Kathy and see if she can save us seats at the piano bar.


We’re going to go out to dinner first,” Buck said. “Right now I just need to sit and space a little.” Buck had 3 drinks and left about midnight. He arranged for 3 seats at the piano bar for Saturday evening. Several people had stopped and talked with Buck and it was always the same question. Where’s Suzanne and when are you going to bring her in again?

Buck arrived back at the townhouse about 12:30am. As he walked up the stairs he could hear Suzanne playing the piano and singing a song he had never heard. She stopped immediately when she saw him come around the corner. “What was that you were playing?” Buck asked.

“Just something I’m fooling around with for class,” Suzanne answered. “It’s after 12:30am. I better go to bed. I’ve gotta test tomorrow in my first class. I’m going to need lots of protein for energy.” She smiled as she put her arms around him squirming her soft body against his as she kissed him. Suzanne was wearing a robe that was hanging open barely concealing her hard nipples. She looked sexy as hell asking, “Have you got some protein for me?”

Bucks cock was already hard as he breathed, “Where do you want it little girl?”

“Anywhere you want to put it.” she answered softly. Buck dropped his hand between her already wet thighs hooking his finger into her soaked vagina. “Ooooohhh God,” she gasped as he inserted a second finger and begin to massage her G spot. Her pussy was squeezing hard against his fingers as she squirmed her long clit against the palm of his hand. Her body was shuddering as she gasped, “You’re, you’re, oooohhh no, please, don’t stop.”

Buck had removed his hand from her quivering thighs as he said, “Come on Baby girl, let’s go up on the bed.” He took her little hand in his and led her upstairs to their bedroom. “What do you want little girl?” Buck asked as he dragged his fingers between the lips of her vagina causing her thighs to quiver.

“Love me,” Suzanne cried, “Just love me.” Buck knelt in front of Suzanne like he was praying to a goddess and extended his tongue below her 2 inch clit to the base. Her very hard clit lay on his tongue pulsing like a small penis as she gasped, “No, no, no, please, not that, ooooohhh God.” Buck curled his tongue around her clit as he inserted 2 fingers into her vagina curling them against her G spot. “Aaaaahhh shit,” she whined as she grabbed his head and started to hump her hips fucking her clit into his curled tongue. She came almost instantly; her girl juices gushing past Bucks fingers and dribbling down her soft thighs. Buck sucked her through 2 more orgasms and then she fell back onto the bed, her body a quivering, whimpering mass of female flesh.