Swapping Partners

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think he will?"

"I really don't know, Peter."

"Listen Nicole, you and I better cool it for a few weeks until he simmers down, no phone calls, nothing."

"Oh no, I have to be able to phone you. Oh Peter, I'm missing you already."

This was not good. It was looking like Carol was correct, I had been thinking with my cock as I had been stroking it into her through that long and wonderful night. I told her I had an important interstate call coming in and hung up quickly.

The next morning -- Tuesday - she called again. "Peter, I have to see you, it's urgent."

"Nicole, I told you that we have to cool it for a while."

"Peter I can't … my body is craving you, I want you inside me now. Peter, do you know that I am lying here on my bed, completely naked, waiting for you."

"For God's sake, I can't!" I couldn't believe this supposedly innocent young woman was attempting to involve me in phone sex.

"When can you come over? It has to be this week?"

"Didn't you hear me, I can't!"

This conversation went back and forth for several minutes, I won't go into the ridiculous dialogue that followed. Nicole just didn't seem to understand that we would be breaking the rules of wife swapping if we were to meet separately in a clandestine manner. The rules of wife-swapping … are there rules? Yes there are!

I am embarrassed to admit this, but I guess that I have to be honest and tell you that when I hung up, I buzzed my secretary to clear a spot in my appointments for several hours on Thursday afternoon. Looks like I may never learn.

The End