Sweet and Spicy Horny Toads Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim said, "Well, I see everyone made it ok." Everyone burst out laughing except Shawn and Karla. They just smiled and looked around at everybody.

As we moved on, Greg Mac was walking with an arm around Sandi White. His hand was cupping the outside of her breast. Ken was between Martha and Beth. He had a hip in each hand. Shawn and Karla lagged behind. I was walking with Kim, and Matt was between Sue and Karen. The Thompson's were walking in front of us.

There was quiet talk and some whispers among the group, interspersed with laughs and giggles. It was a happy group that arrived at camp. We separated and headed for our cabins. I did notice that the Whites joined the Macs and Martha in their cabin.

Matt, Karen and Kim were in the hot tub; Sue and I were in the shower when Tom and Shara showed up for the razor and shave cream. They called from the porch and Karen told them to come on in. As Sue and I exited the shower, they were sitting on the edge of the hot tub talking to everyone.

Sue and I dried each other off. I got the extra shave cream from the cabinet and a spare razor from the medicine cabinet. Sue walked over and kissed Tom and then Shara. She let her hand wander lightly over Shara's small ass.

Shara sighed and took a deep breath when they parted. She asked about the best way to shave the thick mat of hair that covered her sex. Karen suggested a close trim with scissors first and then a soak in hot water.

Tom asked if there were any scissors around. I got a small pair from a drawer. Sue grinned at Shara and then at Tom. She led Shara over and sat her down on the commode lid. She pressed Shara's knees apart and motioned Tom forward. He licked his lips and looked at Shara hard.

Shara smiled at him and nodded her head. He took the scissors from me and knelt down. His hand shook ever so slightly as he trimmed the thick curly hair. He had it trimmed down to less than a quarter inch by the time he quit. He used his hands to sweep up the hair from the floor. Shara looked at the pile of hair in his hand and smiled. He dropped it into the trashcan.

Shara stood up and bent to look at her sex. She rubbed her hand across it. I opened the shower door and ushered her and Tom inside. They rinsed the loose hair off and moved to the hot tub. Sue and I sat on the edge as we talked and joked about Shara's trim.

After about ten minutes, Shara said she was ready. She looked at Tom, and then at Sue and me. "Where do we do this?" She asked.

Sue said the shower was a good place and opened the door for them. As they entered, Tom asked Sue and I if we'd mind supervising. He was nervous and worried about nicking her. Sue adjusted the spray to a fine hard mist and led Shara over to the seat. Shara sat down and spread her legs. She took the shave cream and lathered up the V of hair covering her sex. She slowly rubbed it in.

She held the razor and looked at the foam-covered area. She started at the outside edge of the white lather and drew the razor upward. The lather and hair disappeared. She moved to the other edge and did the same. She handed the razor to Tom for a rinse. He handed it back. She made another pass on each side.

After the fourth set of strokes, the hair and foam were gone except for a strip down the very middle. She hesitated for a moment then looked at Tom. He took the razor and knelt between her knees. I reached down and took hold of one of Shara's ankles. Sue looked at me and got the other. We lifted them up and outward.

Shara balanced herself on the seat with her hands. Tom used his fingers to wipe away most of the shave cream that remained. Shara's sex was spread wide. He gently shaved the remaining hair off the edges of the outer lips. There was a two-inch wide V shaped strip of hair left at the top of the slit.

As he moved the razor toward this Shara said, "Leave that. Shape it into a pointer. Let the point end, about a inch up from my clit." She giggled. "Sue has her heart. I'll have an arrow pointing out the right spot." Tom smiled and did as she requested.

When he finished, Sue and I let go of her ankles. Shara looked at her bare sex and ran a hand experimentally over the smooth area. She shivered and moved under the shower. When the spray touched the newly exposed skin, she jerked back and covered the area with her hand.

She turned slightly and let the water run down across her nude sex and her hand. She rinsed the soap away, rubbing at the velvety skin softly. She had her eyes closed and a smile graced her lips.

Sue smiled and then chuckled. She said softly, "Shara, that's not rinsing any more, that's playing with yourself... Let Tom help. He could always check to make sure all the soaps gone." She licked her lips suggestively. "If he doesn't want to, I'll volunteer. I'm good at it."

"I think this is one job I can handle real well myself. Thanks for the offer though... I'll bet you are good at it," Tom said as he knelt in front of his wife.

Shara spread her legs and lifted one foot to Tom's thigh as he licked first one smoothly shaved side and then the other. She gasped loudly at each touch of his tongue. She had a two handed grip on his head. When he sucked the edge of one outer lip into his mouth Shara groaned and pressed her hips toward him.

Sue walked over behind Shara and put her arms around her. Sue's hands moved up to cup and squeeze Shara's breasts. I sat down on the seat to watch. Tom was licking and sucking on the whole smooth area. Shara's hips were working and moving slowly.

Tom turned his attention to Shara's clit. Her hips jerked and she moaned into Sue's mouth. He slowly flicked the hard nub with the end of his tongue. Each time Shara's ass jerked, then pressed back forward. Tom flicked his tongue in short rapid licks as he moved down to the opening of her sex.

He sucked at it then explored with his tongue. Shara held his head tightly as she mashed her opening tighter to him. She rotated and rolled her hips, groaning loudly against Sue's lips. A long shudder ran in waves up her body. Tom continued to work at the opening. Another shudder, harder than the first, quickly followed and then a third.

Shara broke the kiss with Sue and moved her sex away from Tom. He stood up, lifting her by her ass cheeks. Sue held onto Shara's back and chest. Tom's manhood drove deep into Shara's vagina. She yelled and wiggled her hips frantically. Tom's hips jerked and trembled. He was coming deep inside her.

When we left the shower, Karen, Kim, and Matt were grinning broadly. As we dried off, Shara turned and showed them her new hairdo. They complimented her on the appearance of it then they all licked their lips at the same time. She giggled and everyone else laughed.

When they had left, Sue and I had to tell the others all that had happened. By the time we finished there were five horny people in the hot tub. There were all kinds of foreplay going on. Suddenly Karen stood up and reminded us we had a party to put on. Things would have to wait till later.

12