Sweet Dreams Are Made Of This

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,789 Followers

Erin kisses her. Hard, intense, hungry. Both of them will have bruised lips tomorrow. After a long moment, Janice pulls back. "No," she says. You're not thinking clearly."

Erin's breathing is heavy. "I don't care," she says. "Maybe it shouldn't have happened like this, Janice. Maybe we should just have been friends our whole lives, and you'd have spent each and every night falling asleep thinking about me, and when I died, you'd have wished you'd done something about it and it would have been your only regret and you'd have cried yourself to sleep every night thinking about it." She kisses her again, softer this time, slipping her hands under the robe that was only half-on to begin with and caressing Janice's body.

"But that doesn't sound like the way things should have been to me."

*****

It had been one heck of a 'Moving Out' party. Erin felt as though her head was on sideways, as she went to get the mail...and whose idea was it to do jello shots, anyway?

Two young women, both of whom looked no older than nineteen, were at the rental office. They'll probably get Alice and Carol's spot, she thought, at least after the stains on the carpet are cleaned up. The jello shots weren't the problem there...that was those home-made screwdrivers that Lisa'd brought. Next party, new rule: the amount of available alcohol should not exceed the amount of available livers in the room.

The two girls eyed her cautiously as she unlocked the mailbox, and she smiled at them. "You'll love the place," she said. "Plenty of closets."

Eventually, she thought to herself, you'll even come out of them...

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,789 Followers
12