Sweet Dreams Are Made of This Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Jenny, it's okay, I'm here for you. I'm not going anywhere." Moving forward, he embraced her tightly, holding her to him. Unable to contain whatever emotion she'd built up over the weeks, the reservoir broke. Jahn stood with her in his arms until she finally subsided.

What seemed like hours later, she spoke, stumbling over the words between sniffles, "I know I never g-get around to saying it, b-because it's so much better to show you how I feel. Y-you turn me on, and I l-love being with you. I l-love that you care, that you try and show it as much as possible, even with Fiona in the picture. I might not say it, but I _love_ you Jahn. I really do."

"I know," he said quietly. "You already told me. I saw it on your face when you told your mother about me."

"But I love my daddy too, and it tears me up that you hate each other."

"I don't hate him, Jen. Whatever world he's made for himself, whatever hatred he wraps himself in, is his problem. But it scares that hell out of me that his world could get either of you hurt."

"I kn-know. I've never had to face the dangerous side of his life, but I know it's there. It's why he's in prison."

His girlfriend stared up at him with vulnerability in her large watery blue eyes, and he leaned in to kiss her on the forehead. Wrapping her hand fiercely into his t-shirt, she pulled him further downward, to kiss her on the lips instead. Not one of their usual tongue-wrestling matches, or passionate lip-lock, but an exchange of intimacies.

"Make love to me," she whispered. He understood what she was asking for. Like the kissing, not their usual bedroom antics and wild sexy play, but togetherness. Their clothes seemed to be swept away like dust on a breeze, and he touched her over and over, his hands gentle travelers, not exploring new territories, but natives walking through well-known and loved homelands. From hills of her lips, to the gentle slope of her throat, the steep mountains of her breasts and flatlands of her stomach, they made their meandering way to the wet valley between her legs.

Jen responded in kind, her hands everywhere, not groping, but touching... _feeling_ every part of him. There was a tightening, his arousal as hardness overtook him, and yet more of that tightness, his entry between her legs. The blonde gave a low cry of pleasure, pulling her head back as he penetrated her, and he could see a smattering of tears on her face. Concerned, he began to withdraw, but she clutched him all the more tightly to her.

"Good, it's so good..." she murmured. Embracing the fullness of himself within her, he set a rhythmic pace that was slow and gentle. There were sounds that might have been the occasional groan from himself or a breathless moan from her, but the coupling was comfortably quiet, he in her, taking incredible pleasure from the motion of his sex within hers. When they finally came together, there were no words, only an explosion of breath and release, his seed spilling into Jen, mingling with her own liquid passion.

------------------------------------------------

The difference had to have shown on their faces when they came downstairs, because Fiona looked up from the mail, contemplating the pair only briefly before gifting them with a smug, self-satisfied smile. The brunette casually displayed what appeared to be a pair of cardboard tickets.

"Mom sent us our birthday present a bit early so that we could plan ahead. What do you think about a trip to Florida?"

... to be continued ...

12