Sweet Eternal Torment Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A pair of toned forearms with the shirtsleeves rolled up planted themselves either side of her on the table. Catsy refused to baulk or look up, instead glancing at the two girls sat at her table. They were sheet white, which confused Catsy enough to distract her until she felt the brush of his lips on her ear the moment before he spoke. It took her the space of a breath to snap out of the daze.

'You'd do well to see how I am thought of here. Now is as good a time as any.'

'I don't understand.' Catsy answered without turning. Her "friends" got up and fled as if running from a rabid wolf -- cautious at first and then as fast as their legs would allow.

'Do you never wonder why you haven't seen me before last month when I started assisting the staff? Look at the guards posted around the room. They just called for back-up and asked for tranquilisers to be on stand-by.'

'How did you hear that? You can't know that. I don't understand. Why do they fear you?' Catsy finally turned her innocent eyes up to him; her confusion evident in every inch of her face.

'You really don't know?' He almost laughed. 'I am their masterpiece -- a miracle of science and I am more powerful than anything they can handle so they take precautions. They do anything in order for me to cooperate with them and—they fear me. --What I can do. What I have done, in the past.' Scott held her eyes in stony resolution and Catsy understood that he was warning her -- that he wanted her to know everything. Or -- perhaps he was trying to scare her. Catsy was quiet for a moment and Scott thought she might not say anything.

'I see that they've been guarded and wary since you came in... Do they have a reason to be?' Catsy finished her question with a searching look back in his direction. Scott straightened from the table with a frown.

'No. I suppose they don't. My reason for coming here wasn't to cause trouble. --For them.' He added. There was a trace of a smile in his eyes. Catsy could barely bring herself to form a coherent sentence. When she opened her mouth, no sound came out.

She tried again. 'Well— I'm going for a walk. I don't like any of the staff, much less with tranquilisers. I have questions for you and I don't want them aiming guns at us.' Scott said nothing as she got up from the table. His eyes were fixed above her head at the guards and a muscle tightened in his jaw.

'You don't want me to do something about them, do you?'

Faced with the object of her previous anger and a question bound to prod her forward, Catsy slapped him as hard as she could across his left cheek. The blow took him by surprise enough for his head to snap to the right. A stunned hush had fallen on the cafeteria. Catsy had thought it was quiet before but the absence of so much as a whisper made the silence abounding. Catsy looked around at the dozens of horrified people sat in the cafeteria, not understanding what would warrant such expressions. When her eyes came back to Scott, he had the most peculiar smile on his face. Everyone started to look confused now. The fact that everyone in the cafeteria was acting scared of him made her angry. With that in mind, Catsy took his face in her hands and kissed him full on the lips. He was speechless once she'd finished with him. --He temporarily looked as if his mind had gone elsewhere.

When Scott took the time to check the responses to Catsy's stunt, he found he was oddly pleased. They were still confused, if not more so, but they were also amused. Furthermore, her actions spoke of protectiveness -- and he liked that even more.

His eyes landed on a particular woman in the crowd who had no trace of confusion. In fact, she looked intrigued and that bothered him somehow. He had to wonder why she was curiously lacking of any real fear of him. Mentally, he shrugged it off. Times were changing.

'Scott, take a walk through the courtyards with me.' Scott nodded and led the way out.

The day outside was already quite warm. They stuck to walking under the shade of the veranda and where the trees crossed over the path. Scott seemed quite content to walk in silence. Whenever she glanced over his attention was always somewhere else. His hands were in his trouser pockets. She looped her arm around his and felt him squeeze her a little tighter to his side in response.

He tried not to let her contact distract him, 'did you really have things to ask me, or did you just want to get me away from everyone else?'

Catsy mentally stumbled. 'I... No, I do have questions. But first, I'm sorry I got so angry at you this morning.' She had Scott's attention. 'I did sleep well and I couldn't really have expected you to be able to sleep last night after what happened—not alone.'

'You don't need to apologise. Changes are difficult; I know.' For a while they went quiet again.

'...Do you ever think of leaving the Centre...?' Catsy's question made him stop. The intensity of his look made her want to look anywhere but his face. She looked down to avoid it but only found herself looking at his crotch and so she blushed and had to look elsewhere.

'I used to think about leaving. Actually I have left on a number of occasions... but I've always come back. The outside world—we're not prepared for it being brought up in here—it's not something any of us should do on a whim. It has different rules and you have to fend for yourself -- make a living. Not to mention it's physically painful.' At that, Scott could have sworn her eyes were filling with tears. But he had to be wrong; Catsy wouldn't show such a weakness to him knowingly. It was a trick of the light.

'It's just... that I was hoping you'd take me away from here...!' Catsy wouldn't look up so he could see the tears; she turned towards the doors at the end of the courtyard that led back through to the dorm hallways. 'I think I might lie down for a little while, I have a headache.' Scott almost let her go. He didn't know what to do with a crying woman but he badly wanted her to lean on him if she would. The sight of her eyes tearing up gave him an weird sensation; as if part of his world was crumbling. He grabbed her arm before she got out of reach.

'Wait. Don't get the wrong idea. If you still want to go after we've talked and I've told you what I know; then all you have to do is ask—I'll take you away.'

'Do you mean it?' Catsy asked, wiping her eyes on her free sleeve.

'I would do almost anything if you asked it of me, Catsy.' She cheered a little at that and chuckled.

'Well shucks!' She laughed, 'sounds almost like you care about me when you say it like that.'

'I do.' When Catsy turned to him, the muscle was twitching in his jaw again. 'Do you think I missed you looking down at my—'

'Yes! YES! I know. It wasn't intentional...' She shook her head, 'don't change the subject.' He distracted her by taking her hand in his and turning them down the path leading back to her room.

'I'd rather we did change the subject. We have more interesting things to talk about,'

Scott not wishing to talk about caring for her left her feeling awkward. In the end, she shrugged it off. 'Yes, we do, but we have plenty of time for that. We don't have to talk about any of that just yet—' Catsy left the sentence hanging somewhat but stopped. She felt him glance at her profile. Scott opened the door at the end of the courtyard for her and followed after. When she came to her dorm door she let herself in and dropped down onto her bed, exhaling heavily. Scott still stood in her doorway. 'Thank you for bringing me back to my rooms.' She saw him nod once in her peripheral vision, his hands were back in his trouser pockets.

'I felt as if you were going to say something rather important back there.'

'Did you want to elaborate on what you meant when you said you care for me?'

'Do you really have a headache?' --Stalemate.

'...Yes... I think I do.' Catsy hunched her shoulders and slipped her feet out of her shoes.

Scott rubbed his eyes and rested his elbow high on the doorjamb. 'Look. Can I close the door?'

'Well naturally, of course you c— hey!' She wasn't sure why she expected him to leave. He softly closed the door and came to stand by her side. She refused to look up at him from her position. Instead, he knelt down in front of her and she had no choice but to meet him face to face.

'I won't play your games. That sort of relationship is not what I want.' It was the first time he had called their association a relationship. His whole body communicated his determination, like an aura it spun off him to pull her in. Her lips parted and she found herself staring at his mouth. She wanted him close. In that moment it stunned her how easily he could make her feel the pull of his heat. She couldn't think. Instead she acted. Catsy took a fistful of his jacket in each hand and guided him to follow her backwards onto the bed. He willingly obliged and shifted her further across the bed without her even realising. She closed her eyes once she was flush to his body beneath him. She sighed into his shoulder and felt his member pulse in response to the sound.

'If you had a headache you wouldn't have felt inclined towards anything physical with me just now.'

Her eyes snapped open to look disdainfully up at him. 'I thought you weren't going to play games.' Scott felt her muscles twitch to fight him. He quickly cupped her check and put his forehead to hers in an effort to calm her.

'No, wait. I only wanted to stop you from playing yours.' Catsy was unsatisfied with his answer and unnerved by how close his lips were to hers. Not wanting to be distracted, she pushed her hands against his chest between them and tried to turn away. 'You don't have to tell me anything you aren't ready to tell me. It won't change anything between us. And I do care about you a lot -- more than anyone -- but I don't think just telling you proves anything. Just wait and stay with me and you'll know -- you'll see it.' The plea made him feel open and vulnerable and that grated. Scott clenched his eyes and reached out with his mind; trying in desperation to read her thoughts -- hear her reaction -- but there was nothing, only a void he couldn't penetrate. Again.

Her soft lips fleetingly pressed against his and broke his mind loose. She had him wrapped in her arms, firmly steadying him, anchoring him in the darkness. He opened his eyes.

'I feel that I can depend on you when I need you most. --Like you can make everything okay.' Catsy swallowed hard, 'And that scares me Scott.' She could scarcely believe that she'd told him the source of her worries.

'I knew it was important.' Scott sat back on his knees and pulled her upright to sit astride his thighs. He could see she was side-tracked by their new position. There had already been a flush to her cheeks but they were becoming rosier now.

It was a moment or two before she focussed on him enough to notice he was smiling. She didn't know why but it made her eyes well with tears. It was happening far too much recently. Scott started to frown.

'Now what have I done?' When she wiped her tears on her sleeves his hands were right with hers, brushing the wetness from her cheeks. She sniffled and hid her face in his shoulder. His arms engulfed her slender back as he held her to him.

'Something about your smile just made me so happy.'

'Ah. Well, I liked your honesty. And what you said... it makes me very happy.' Scott was slowly stroking her back with his large hands. The air had become emotionally charged and she started to register the sensual undercurrent in his caress. '--Not that I was happy you're scared. I meant—'

She laughed, 'I know,' His hands continued and she hoped they'd never stop. '...When did I start calling you Scott...?'

She could hear the humour in his voice when he responded, 'I think you've been calling me 'Scott' in your thoughts for a while now. But the answer to your question is really -- you started doing it in the cafeteria.'

'So I suppose it's too late to go back to calling you Dr Naughton?'

'Please don't... Hey weren't we in the middle of something before all this talk of games...?'

Catsy ground her hips against the ridge she felt in his lap. She was rewarded with a groan and his hands stilled. He tried to curb her movements though he had to admit his heart wasn't in it. When she replied her voice was a little faint, 'I thought that was just your tactic to get the truth out of me.'

'No, the intention had been to let you have your way with me. As soon as you showed me you wanted me; I was yours,' inexorably turned on further by the truth in his own words, he closed his eyes and sucked air through his clenched teeth. In the next instant Scott was kissing her; quickly; deeply. The rush he got from delving his tongue into her mouth and feeling her respond was heating his blood fast. He could reach where he knew the remote was for her air-conditioning and he switched it on without pulling back from her. She didn't even notice when he was unbuttoning her shirt and unhooking her bra until he freed her breasts. His warm hands reached for them; cupped them. They were heavier than he expected. Catsy flinched. He couldn't fathom why the weight and feel of them made the ache in him that much stronger. He broke from the kiss to suck a hardened nipple into his mouth.

Catsy felt the edge of his teeth and failed to rein a moan back. Had her breasts always been so sensitive? She kept undulating in his lap. --Loved the feel of him against her. --Wanted to feel him naked there. --Needed his cock to slide inside her. Frustratingly, it seemed like he was in no rush. He moved to taste her other breast and gently squeezed the one he'd left. A thumb circled the peak; pinched it. Her hands were threaded in his hair of their own volition, it seemed. It hadn't been a conscious thought. Bit by bit, she was losing control.

His hand was suddenly between them. A shuddering breath escaped her as she heard his zipper and felt his erection spring out against her crotch. Even though she still wore her pants she could feel the scorching heat of it. Her hands were fisting his jacket again. --Pulling at him. She didn't fully comprehend what she was about.

'Tell me,' he breathed. She got up from his lap and stood, undoing her pants to take them off. 'No don't, you'll—' Scott didn't have to finish. Her legs were so weak she almost fell but she ended sat on the edge of the bed instead. Ordinarily she would have laughed but humour didn't surface. She was drowning in something far deeper. The tide of her own desire had already swept her away. From there she removed her pants. She was about to lift herself to remove her underwear as well but Scott grabbed her wrists. Something similarly strong had him in its grip as well. He placed them on the bed either side of her and drew her hips toward him.

'Put your knees on the bed and lean forward.' She almost didn't recognise his voice. It was deeper and harsher than she'd ever heard it. She did as he asked without question -- let him move her into position as he wished. The bed moved and she knew he was removing his clothes, and then she felt his hot skin against her back. He kissed her shoulder and pulled her panties to the side prior to placing his engorged shaft beneath her pussy. For a few moments he just kept her there in sweet torment as he stroked it back and forth over her slick opening. She was near whimpering as it was but it was as delectable as it was unbearable.

Without warning, he changed direction and the head of him went in. He continued to withdraw and push back only enough for little more than the tip to enter her. Catsy shivered with anticipation. She tried to push back and down but he would never allow her to take all of him.

'You're... so cruel...!'

She felt his presence move away. In comparison the air was chilly. She chanced a look back at him. Scott was sat in the position they'd been in before she'd gotten up to remove her pants. What she expected was to see a teasing light in his eyes but she saw none -- what she saw was far more primal. Her eyes were drawn to his cock twitching with lust. It was glistening with something misty white. She knew it was because of her and she felt an odd sense of it being proof that she'd staked a claim on him. So when he reached for her hand and pulled her to him it felt like her due. For a moment, with her hand in his, she was trapped in his green-fire eyes. She got a sharp pang of something unfamiliar. --Something ominously sentimental. It flickered and was gone. She forced it from her mind.

Scott was now paying an awful lot of attention to what she had let show by her expression. He blinked twice. Instead of saying something as she'd expected, he made his decision and lifted her onto him. He didn't appease her hunger. He left her sitting on his thighs and leant back.

Catsy understood. She braced one hand on his chest and leant forward to direct his throbbing penis into her. Feeling the cold wetness from earlier as it touched her swollen vulva and slid past it was almost too erotic for her delicate nerves. She sunk down on the length of him using her thighs to lower herself. His chest expanded beneath her hands until she'd taken all of him. However, she quickly realised that she wasn't able to move fast enough to satisfy her own needs. She switched into a crouching position, where she had more leverage to move. Scott's breaths were coming in short bursts just as her own were. When she started to tire, he placed his hands beneath her buttocks to manoeuvre her. Eventually she had to stop. Her legs were burning from the strain.

Scott got her to rest her weight on her right leg while he moved her left and spread her legs a bit wider. She was still catching her breath when he angled his hips so he could penetrate her from below. She soon forgot about breathing all over again. He was hitting somewhere delicious. --Repeatedly. She didn't understand why she felt it so deeply or what would happen if he kept doing it.

'Don't stop.' Finally it burst and shattered over her like fireworks. --Nerves firing everywhere. Her whole body was quivering. It felt different from the last time. This climax didn't make her so sensitive that she couldn't take more -- it shook her to the core and kept her wanting more. She hungered for it even as she continued to take it -- not daring to move lest the spell be broken.

When Scott could take no more of her quaking and tightening around him, he slackened the hold he'd had on his control and allowed the mindless pleasure to take him. With a final hard thrust he spent himself deep inside her. Catsy fell forward onto her knees and gave him a drugging kiss while the last of his seed was drained from him.

She rolled her hips one last time. Scott clenched his teeth and clutched his fist in her hair. She laughed and he growled.

Catsy awoke shivering shortly after midday. They'd been so hot and exhausted afterward that they'd fallen asleep swiftly; content to their bones. But now she was just plain cold! Wide awake, she sat up and wrapped her arms around herself. Scott was still very much asleep. It was a fact that their kind was highly susceptible to low temperatures thanks to the oddities in their nerve endings. Because he'd lived with the condition for such a long time she supposed it wasn't strange for him to sleep through it. He'd probably wake up if he was in any danger of hypothermia. She located the remote and switched off the air-con.

His teeth were chattering. She shifted over. With cold hands of her own, she reached out and felt his cheek. He was colder than she was. The two of them generated a unique heat of their own because they were matched so it woke him up. --Or she thought it had. His eyes looked shuttered. They were open and looking right at her but she felt as if he didn't see her at all. It worried her enough to get up and press the call button that would send for staff.