Sweet Interlude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovin69
lovin69
17 Followers

Then, holding my hand she veered off the trail. We came to a tree and she leaned up against it. Turning to me she took my other hand and asked, "When are you ever going to kiss me, John? Or are you going to force me to make the first move?"

I honestly didn't know what to do or say. I wanted to take her in my arms, hold her tight and kiss her with all the love I could muster. But I was dumbstruck.

She finally moved to me, put my arms around her, lifted her head up and kissed me gently.

Her lips were so soft I thought I would melt. We kissed gently and tenderly and then things began to heat up. My arms were wrapped around her tightly and the passion started to overtake us. I felt her tongue touch my lips and I opened for her. The tips of our tongues touched and then began to dance with each other. As I held her tighter I could feel her move into me. Our hips began to move together. As she ground into me I started getting hard. I thought I would burst out of my pants. The harder I became, the harder she ground into me. I wanted to tear her clothes off right there but knew better. Not because of where we were, but because I didn't want to do anything to spoil the moment. My instincts told me she wanted me as much as I wanted her, but my intellect told me to hold off. Things might not be as they seem. I didn't want to blow it now by being too fast or eager.

Our lips finally parted and I pulled back to gaze into her eyes. I wanted to tell her how I felt, but didn't. I stroked her hair. "Oh God, Teresa. I......I.....Where do we go from here?"

I didn't know what to do or say. I only knew that I wanted her badly. I wanted to devour her. I wanted to make love to her more than anything else in the world at that moment. My lover in Spain had been hot and passionate and I truly enjoyed everything we did. But that was lust. Pure lust. We had never made love, only fucked each others brains out. This was love. I wanted to make love to this woman. I wanted to do whatever it took to please her, to pleasure her. Even if that meant doing nothing at all.

As I looked into her eyes she said, "Where do you want to go, John? What do you want?"

I couldn't hold back any longer. "I want to take you home and make love to you, Teresa. I want to hold you. I want to ravish you. I want to take you to Nirvana with me."

She didn't say anything. She just moved into me, rubbed against me again, kissed me and took my hand. We walked hand in hand to her apartment.

As we rode the elevator to her apartment I couldn't help but wonder what I was doing here. I was more than 15 years her senior. I wasn't worried about performing, but I was worried about how she would feel about the age difference if we really did mesh as a couple. What if this thing grew into something special or permanent? She had already lost one life partner and given the age difference, she would doubtless lose another too early in life. I would never want to do that to her. My intellect kept telling me to turn around and go home, but my heart wouldn't let me. The heart can be very selfish at times.

When we entered her apartment she didn't turn on the lights. She just turned to me and kissed me tenderly and gently. "Wait here for just a minute."

She walked into the kitchen, found a lighter and lit some candles situated throughout the room. When she finished she walked over to me and began to slowly and sensuously unbutton my shirt. When the shirt was opened she pulled it lose and began to stroke my chest and stomach. She then moved in and started kissing my body, slowly, sensuously, lovingly. It was having the intended effect. I was getting harder and harder. As she rubbed up against me she ground herself into me. I though she was going to break my hard cock in two. I had to fix it. When I reached down to my crotch, Teresa moved my hand away and reached inside to do it for me. My God, I thought I was going to lose my load right there.

I couldn't take it anymore. I lifted her face up and gazed into her eyes. Without saying a word I bent down to kiss her again. I didn't want her to stop what she was doing, but I needed to feel her lips on mine, her soft sensual lips. I needed to feel my arms wrapped around her and hers around me. Our lips met and I opened my mouth just enough for my tongue to touch her lips. She opened hers and our tongues touched, just enough to taste each other. We continued to kiss like this as my hand moved to her head, stroking her hair. All the while, our bodies rubbed and ground into each other.

Teresa's arms were inside my open shirt stroking my back, raising goosebumps. My hand left her head and moved down to gently pull her blouse out from the confines of her skirt. Then I began to stroke her back as well. The feeling of her soft skin on my fingers drove me nuts making me even harder than I already was. My lips left hers and I kissed my way around to her ear, taking her lobe into my mouth. I whispered, "Oh God Teresa. I so need you. I need to taste you, to feel you, to devour you."

She whispered back, "Oh yes, John. Yes."

She pulled back, took my hand and moved to the bed. She began to unbutton her blouse. I reached to her. "Let me."

I started kissing her cheeks and neck as I slowly unbuttoned her. I wanted to rip it off, but new better. I removed her blouse and let it fall to the floor. I gazed upon the lacy black bra confining her magnificent breasts. I leaned in, kissed her once more letting my tongue stroke her lips again and reached back to unsnap her bra. Once it was free I brought my hands around to gently stroke and fondle her breasts. My lips left hers and I kissed her neck, moving my way down to her breasts.

When my lips found her nipple, she moaned. My tongue traced circles around one nipple as my hand stroke her other breast.

"Oh John. Oh God, yes."

I knew she was getting wet because I could smell the aroma of her sex. I continued to encircle her nipple with my tongue. I closed my lips around it as my tongue circled her. My hand played with her other breast as I gently massaged her nipple. I wanted to stay there forever, but I knew I had to taste her.

I reluctantly left her nipple and kissed my way down her stomach. On my knees, I slowly unsnapped her skirt and pulled it down. She was wearing lacy black bikini panties that matched her bra.

I stood up, lowered her to the bed, leaned down and kissed her passionately. Then I put her hand inside of her panties to pleasure herself as I stood up to remove my trousers and shorts. Her hand found her clit and she moaned as she stroked it. God, she was beautiful. One hand fondling her breast, the other stroking her clit with her knees up and legs spread wide exposing her soaked panties.

I stripped, my hard-on standing at full attention. I just stood there for a minute, stroking myself as I watched her pleasure herself. I love watching a woman stroke herself. I knelt down and began to stroke her calves, mesmerized by the sight of her fingers on her pussy. When I touched her she began to moan and stroke harder. My hands moved to the outside of her legs and I started feathering my way up, kissing the insides as I did so. My eyes remained locked on her self pleasure.

When I reached her sex I gently removed her panties then took her hand and sucked her fingers into my mouth. God, she tasted fantastic. I put her hand back so she could play with herself again, then back to my mouth. I kept this up for a while. Using her hand to pleasure herself, then licking her juices off. Then, as she put one of her fingers inside of her sex I placed one of mine inside with her. She jerked as I entered, but didn't remove her finger. We found a rhythm, working together. Teresa was moaning louder now, thrashing her head from side to side.

"Oh God. Oh, John. Don't stop. Please."

I continued to finger fuck her as she did the same. I moved her hand to expose her clit, leaving her finger inside with mine. I kissed all around her pubes while we continued with our double finger penetration. Finally, I reached her clit and began to lick. When my tongue touched her clit she wrapped her legs around my head and she exploded.

"Oh God. Oh God. Ohhhhh. Oh Johhhhnnnn."

I pulled my finger out and replaced it with my mouth, my tongue flicking the inside of her pussy alongside her finger. All the while she kept fingering herself, screaming, thrashing.

Finally, she pulled out of herself and pushed my head away.

"Please. Please. No more, John. Oh God. I have to rest."

I moved up her body, turned her head to me and kissed her passionately. I turned her body to me so my hard-on was rubbing gently against her. I stroked her head and whispered.

"Easy Baby. Just relax. Oh, Teresa. I need you so much right now. Please tell me its OK. Tell me when you're ready."

We just laid there for a while as she came down.

Then she turned me over on my back and began to kiss me passionately. She kissed her way down my body, stopping at my breasts. I felt her tongue circle around my nipples as I had done to her earlier. As she kissed and licked, her hand moved down to my very hard cock. When she touched me, I jerked. She then kissed her way down until she reached my hard-on. Taking it in her hand she kissed it, then placed her velvet lips around me. It was magnificent. I hadn't felt like that in years. Not even with my lover in Spain. It was all I could do not to cum in her mouth, but I wanted to save myself. I really needed to feel her body wrapped around me.

Then I realized she was just getting it nice and wet. She reached into her night stand and brought out a condom. Unwrapping it, she placed it over the head then very sensuously rolled it down the shaft. She moved up and kissed me passionately. Pulling away, she moved down and lowered herself onto me. We stayed like that for a few moments, gazing into each others eyes.

Still not moving, Teresa bent down and kissed me again. As her tongue touched my lips and I opened to accept her, she slowly began to gyrate her hips. Not just back and forth, but around and around so I would reach every part or her inner walls. Her slow sensual gyrations were driving me nuts. Between the feelings of her wet pussy wrapped around my hard-on and her soft warm lips on mine, my senses were in overdrive. I began to move my hips in opposition to hers, multiplying every sensation.

I wrapped my arms around her to hold her tight as I kissed her with all the passion I could muster. I hadn't felt like this in years, filled with both lust and love. At that moment I felt that I never wanted to leave her. I wanted to stay there forever. The harder we kissed, the faster I moved my hips. The lust was beginning to take over. I wanted to fuck this woman like I had never fucked anyone in my life. I wanted to drive her to orgasm after orgasm.

The kissing and fucking must have had the effect I wanted because she raised up on her hands and began to move faster as well. Her breasts were hanging above my face and I started to fondle them, licking and sucking as we fucked. Teresa began to moan.

"Oh God. Oh John. Ohhhh. Ohhhh."

I licked and sucked from one breast to the other. Back and forth, our hips smashing into each other. I so wanted her to cum again so I moved one hand to her clit and began to massage it as we fucked. That did it. She tensed up and I felt her pussy clamp tight around my cock.

"Ahhhhh. Ahhhhh. Ohhhhh Gaaawwwwddd."

I exploded. I wished I could have filled her pussy, but that would hopefully come later. Right now I only thought about her orgasm. I truly wanted it to be the best she had experienced in years, just like mine. I kept stroking her clit as I plowed in and out of her. She finally collapsed on me.

"Oh God. No more. No more. Please."

I pulled my hand up, turned us over so I was on top, wrapped my arms around her and kissed her again passionately, tenderly. Her arms and legs wrapped around me as she returned the passion.

"Oh God, John."

I whispered in her ear, "Oh Baby. Teresa, you have no idea what I'm feeling right now."

"Oh, I think I do John."

I looked into her eyes. She had a small tear running down the side of her face. Moving her hair back from her eyes, I gazed at her and said, "Where do we go from here, Teresa?"

lovin69
lovin69
17 Followers
12