Sweet Jesus: Confessional

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Curious, she left the door open a crack and clicked her heels on the floor, one then the other. Making it sound like she was strolling away from the office, she watched through the cracked door as Jesus pushed himself back from the desk. His wheeled chair moved him far enough she could see that his blue jeans were now pulled down around his ankles. Face flushed, the pastor pulled his underwear down, straining to get the elastic band over his massive girth. Surprised at his size, Olivia watched his circumcised head spring up, coming almost to his belly button. Wow, she thought, unable to help herself. He's huge. Wrapping one hand around his shaft, the pastor slowly stroked his tanned skin for a moment.

Dripping a small trail of saliva down to the head, he used his left hand to rub the liquid around the cock head. Glistening in the dim light, she could see that his cock was leaking pre-cum. Strong, tan hands started to toy with his rod, while Jesus leaned back in his chair, looking up at the ceiling. This can't be right, Olivia thought, watching. He's not going to finish himself at his desk.

However, Jesus was only thinking of finishing himself as fast as possible. With his jeans around his ankles, and his tight white underwear keeping his ankles together, he spread his knees as far apart as possible in the chair. Thick length slick with his saliva and excitement, he started to jump the shaft with his right hand. Using his left to rub the tip, he moaned. "Father forgive me," while starting to pump the shaft faster.

In his head, the image of Olivia, seated across from him, perky nipples sticking out, kept flashing through his mind. The more excited he got, he pumped harder, imagining her clothes off, the light brown nipples exposed to his hungry gaze. The one time he'd seen Julia's nipples, he had denied the urges of his own body, and hers.

That was the last time he'd done anything with a woman, or been that close to a sexy, hot woman who clearly had sin on her mind. With the vivid story she'd told him, and the details he could only imagine, his climax was only minutes away from blasting off. Pumping his shaft, he squeezed his cock harder with his hand, making the skin slide more wetly up and down the purple tip. Smearing his saliva and the increasing pre-cum oozing from his tip around the head, his hands were both growing slick with his lustful juices. Fantasizing about Olivia's perky breasts and how much he wanted to squeeze, to lick them was drove him towards the brink.

Watching him from just outside his office, Olivia was enthralled with the performance. The pastor was seated, spreading his knees as wide as they would go, pumping and thrusting his hips into the air. The muscles of his thighs bulged, and she admired his physique. Too bad he was so shy, she thought, tilting her head to consider him. Jesus was a nice man, at least, from what she'd heard before showing up at the church. She had not expected him to be so young, perhaps a year or two younger than her. The experience from last night surprised her and made her feel dirty. However, seeing the pastor stroking himself off in his office, after hearing her experience, was even more naughty than anything she expected to have happen.

Breathing hard, Jesus gripped himself firmly with his right hand and started to stroke himself slower, savoring the sensation. Lord, forgive me my sins, he prayed. Balls clenching, his climax moments away, he stopped touching himself with sheer willpower. Cheeks flushed, he unbuttoned his shirt quickly. The white button up was soon tossed onto his desk, and he used his heels to move the chair closer. Relaxing for a moment, he leaned back in the chair, his left hand slowly rubbing the slick tip.

Excitement throbbing through his veins, he thought about Olivia's busty, perky breasts. Stroke, his hand started to grip and slide the skin of his massive rod. Her white mini skirt, framing the most perky, well rounded bottom he'd ever seen. Stroke. Caught up in a lustful embrace with the other stripper, naked. Stroke. Olivia's smirk, when she turned to leave, turning to a flushed expression of passion. Stroke. Lord, please forgive me, he thought, balls clenching.

Face sweating and red, Jesus's muscular chest was clean shaven and dripping sweat. Olivia had never seen such a handsome man, caught in the throes of passion, focused only on his own pleasure. The sight was erotic and dirty, even more bizarre than her experience last night. Nipples straining against her shirt, she licked her lips when he started to sweat even more, muscular body glowing in the office. Almost, she said something. Pressing her thighs together, she felt her arousal growing by the second. She could see the red and purple veins standing out in his thick rod, his staff clenched tight in one smooth, light brown hand. Moving his fist up and down, she could tell that his climax was fast approaching. Tanned skin glowing, Jesus looked radiant, half naked, his face turning red.

"Oh GOD!" Jesus exclaimed. Bucking his hips, with one last mighty stroke, he exploded in a sinful release. In his mind's eye, Olivia's face was tilted back, her red lips glistening, shouting her own pleasure. Cock twitching, he sprayed the first of his seed over the white shirt, onto his desk. Spurting wildly, the rest of his powerful climax ejaculated onto his dress shirt, leaving a sticky, white trail that blended in with the cotton fabric. Rod in hand, he tried to direct his spray to the shirt and the last few spurts soaked through his fingers.

Short of breath, he pumped himself through the orgasm, white fluids making his hand sticky. Climax finished but unaware who was watching, he sank back into the chair and prayed, forgive me. Satisfied but frustrated at his lack of willpower, Jesus told himself, this will never happen again.

Olivia saw him sink back into the chair and close his eyes, then carefully crept towards the church entrance. Walking softly, the image of the handsome young pastor climaxing in mind, she knew that when she arrived home, a long, hot bath was in order. And her favorite toy, while she thought about the young pastor.