Sweet Natasha Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm...Hmmmmm...thank youuummmmm..." The hunger and desperation of so many excruciating weeks reflected in her voracity.

Jennifer squealed as she felt the ravenous mouth feasting on her: "Ohhh...oh my gawd!"

Jennifer's cunt tasted sweeter than ever. The salty tang of sweat mixed with her hormonal secretions had Natasha moaning with gusto. The meaty texture of the excited cunt was very warm and wet, making Natasha drool excessively. As she feasted on the aroused cunt, small strings of saliva dripped from the imperfect seal in between both sets of lips.

As the heat of passion elevated to new heights, Jennifer quickly stopped the action, and ridded herself of the black thong. Then, with seemingly renewed enthusiasm, she grabbed Natasha's head and started fucking her mouth in earnest.

"Awww...fuck yeahhh...suck...suck!!!"

The rough approach somehow excited Natasha beyond her naturalness, and she started French kissing the slick vagina with impetuous hunger - suctioning the swollen lips with great enthusiasm. Jennifer was constantly wetting her tongue with warm cunt cream - providing her insatiable mouth with the precious elixir.

Natasha sucked until Jennifer loosened the grip, and her lips and jaw muscles were hurting. As she pulled away momentarily to regain strength, she saw what looked like a pearl in the middle of a shinning clam. Jennifer's clitoris had emerged from its sheath; the energetic sucking had exposed the slick nodule. It was standing proud and erect at the top of the glistening inner lips.

Then, almost impulsively, Natasha stretched her tongue and flicked it over the bulbous node.

Jennifer gave out a loud mewing grunt as she felt the tentative contact: "Aggghhhhh...oh gawd...oh gawd..."

Unconsciously driven by Jennifer's reaction, Natasha started sucking on the slippery nodule, bobbing her head up and down as she attempted to milk the inflamed clitoris.

Jennifer quickly found a rhythm of her hips in tune with the bobbing head.

"Oh gawd...where did you learn this!!" She complained as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

The feeling was exquisite beyond understanding, and Jennifer could feel a powerful orgasm slowly building up.

"Ayy...Ayyy...Ayyy...oh gawd yes suck it...su-suck it...I think I-I'm com..."

Then, as Natasha rammed her tongue into Jennifer's sizzling cunt, the penetration triggered a massive orgasm which exploded in Jennifer's soul and traveled all the way to her cunt, releasing squirts after squirts of warm tangy cunt juice into Natasha's greedy mouth. "Fuuuuuuckkkk! Aaaaaghhhhhhh!"

Natasha managed to stay in perfect unison with the climaxing girl even through the uncontrolled spasms. Her mouth avidly sealed to the pulsating cunt until all of its spending were secured in her quenchless mouth. She didn't want to miss a drop of the treasured offering.

As the climax ended, Natasha pulled away from the overheated vagina. Strands of cunt milk mixed with saliva stretched from both sets of lips. The obscene display was a solid and vivid testament of their passion and lust. The lewd sight made both girls shiver with an estranged excitement, and odd, yet exhilarating presage of things to come.

And just when the serenity of post-orgasm was rooting in, a slight gasp disturbed the settling peace. "Haaaa..." Jennifer panted, quickly becoming pale.

As Natasha turned to look what had startled Jennifer, she couldn't help a faint gasp herself.

Carrie stood in the passageway staring at them with a look of confusion.

To be continued...

12