Sweet Reluctance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,247 Followers

Removing her nipple from my mouth, I looked down and saw that the panties matched the bra, I didn't imagine that she would wear thongs and I had been right. The panties did feature some lace in the front and a cute little pink bow, adorable just like the rest of her. I also noticed that Tammy's arms were by her sides and her hands clenched into fists as my hands made my way up her thighs.

"Put your hands on my shoulders."

Tammy did as I said and I could feel them shaking. Opening my mouth wide, I took almost her entire tit into my mouth and started sucking hard. She let out a shuddering breath, then a precious little yelp, as reaching her ass; I gave it a hard squeeze. Another groan sounded in my throat as I massaged the tight cheeks of her ass, loving the way each one fit perfectly in my large hands. I started sucking harder on her tit and as I spread her ass open, felt her fingers dig into my shoulders. Sliding my hands down her cheeks, I worked my fingers between her closed legs to her inner thighs.

"Open your legs." I said around her tit.

She didn't move and pulling my hand back, I gave her ass a quick slap. I didn't hit her hard, but was rewarded with another of those little yelps.

"Sorry sir." She said, causing my eyes to roll as she shifted her feet and opened her legs a few inches.

Moving my hands, I placed the right back on her tit and started toying with her nipple again. My other hand slid around to the front and placed it on her upper thigh. I moved it higher and Tammy's breath caught as the edge of my hand grazed her panties. It was everything I could do not to shove my fingers into her panties and inside of her, but the game was about her reluctance and my anticipation, I wouldn't lose control. Still tonguing her nipple, I began sliding my hand back and forth, rubbing it against the crotch of her panties. She wasn't wet, but that would be a matter of time as I couldn't help but notice that she was breathing through her mouth. I pressed harder against her pussy and she emitted a sound that was a cross between a whimper and a moan.

I wanted to whimper myself as I could feel the heat of her pussy through the panties. I started rubbing faster and smiled around her nipple when her fingers dug harder into my shoulders. Turning my hand over, I started rubbing with two fingers, pressing hard enough to push the material up between her lips.

"Oh, oh," she panted, her fingers squeezing my shoulders hard enough to make me wince.

That little bit of pain was nothing compared to the thrill I got when I felt her hips start to rock into my hand. I switched nipples again, getting another gasp from her as this time I all but attacked her tit, taking as much of her soft flesh into my mouth as I could. My fingers were moving faster as well and to my delight I could feel her panties starting to become moist. There was no doubt that her hips were moving faster as well and moving my fingers over, I began to work them into her panties. Tammy's hips stopped moving and I felt her tense up again as I deliberately kept my fingers still.

"You like me playing with your pussy?"

"I...I don't know." She whispered.

"Oh, please, you're getting wet you naughty little thing."

"I..."

"Tell me to play with your pussy." I said, looking up at her.

"Please," she began, her lip pushed into that precious pout, "Please just do what you want; I...can't talk like that."

"Then we stop." I said with a shrug. "Too bad, because you were enjoying it and you know it."

Tammy was silent and I forced myself to sit there and not touch her. I could feel her thigh trembling against my hand and said, "Well I think you've earned about two hundred so far, so if you think you can..."

"Sir, please play with my p..." she paused then whispered. "Pussy."

"This pussy?" I slid my fingers further into her panties.

Tammy whimpered and that noise covered up my own small sound of pleasure as my fingers slid across her soft, wet and very smooth flesh.

"Y...yes, my pussy." She managed to get out. "Please..." she stopped, then taking a deep breath spoke quickly, "Please play with my pussy I...I like it."

"Oh what a bad little thing you are." I told her.

She started to say something, but it turned into a squeal that caused my already dripping cock to ooze even more, as I pushed my fingers through the wet folds of her pussy. She was indeed completely smooth and fastening my lips back onto her nipple, I quickly slid my fingers back and forth along her slick flesh. Tammy was whimpering and her fingers gouging into my shoulders. I slipped one of my fingers inside of her and as she yelped, gasped at how incredibly tight her pussy was around my finger. I immediately began to pump it in and out and Tammy gasped,

"Easy, please go easy! I.... Ow!"

Tammy cried out as I shoved my finger knuckle deep into her tight young hole. I left it there and panted around her nipple as she squirmed against it, making small sounds of discomfort. I eased my finger back, and then jammed it back in hard. Tammy cried out and whimpered, "You said you wouldn't hurt me!"

"It won't hurt once you get used to it." I told her, somehow keeping my voice under control. "Open your legs more and lean over."

Tammy groaned, but spread her feet further apart and leaned her weight onto my shoulders. I started thrusting my finger in and out of her enjoying the small yelps she released each time I shoved it in. I slid out and placing another finger next to it, begin to work them both in.

"No," she moaned, "Oh, please sir that...." She trailed off into a long drawn out whimper as I pushed both fingers up inside.

I held them still; allowing her pussy to spread around them and after a moment began pumping them, but slowly this time. Tammy's nails were digging in so hard I wondered that if even through the shirt she was drawing blood. Her hips were moving again, but this time against me, trying to pull back as I pushed in. I let her get away with it; fact was I was totally caught up in how she was. Whoever her boyfriend was he couldn't have been too big and certainly hadn't fucked her much, because she was moaning in discomfort just from my fingers. The thought of what it was going to be like to work my cock in there was more than I could bear. My cock had been hard and aching for the better part of the last half hour and it was time for Tammy to really start to earn her money.

Removing my fingers from her pussy, I looked up at her and made a show of sniffing them. As her eyes widened, mine rolled back as I took in her sweet scent. Placing one finger in my mouth I sucked on and this time closed my eyes, savoring the taste of her sticky juice. Standing up in front of her, I placed my finger in front of her face.

"Suck on it."

Tammy shook her head and reaching out I grabbed the back of her hair. I didn't pull, but held it tight enough to keep her head still. Looking her in the eye, I spoke softly.

"I told you Tammy, if you don't start listening, its back home to the folks. Now go ahead and suck on my finger." I smiled, "Get some practice, because you know what's going in your mouth next."

Tammy's eyes grew even bigger and a soft whimper escaped her lips as I'm sure she was envisioning what was coming next. She continued to hesitate and I was wondering if the game was over, but much to my pleasure, she opened her mouth partway and closed her eyes. I gently slipped my finger into her mouth and sighed as I felt her tongue slide around my finger tip.

"Don't lick, suck." I told her, already planning on saying it again, but about my cock. "Show me how bad you can be."

Closing her soft lips around my finger, Tammy started to suck it in and out of her mouth. I closed my eyes again, enjoying the feeling of her tongue sliding along my finger and imagining it elsewhere. Opening my eyes, I removed my finger and asked, "How do you taste?"

Giving me a dirty look that made me smile, she replied. "Good sir, I taste good."

She had said it with a tone that sent another thrill through me. Not sure why that had gotten to her, but wasn't complaining. But out loud I said.

"Watch how you answer me Tammy, if I don't like your tone, I'll make you practice until its right."

"Sorry sir." She said, putting her head down.

"Now unbutton my shirt."

Tammy reached up and I swallowed hard against my quickening breath as her small fingers began working on my shirt. As they had with her blouse, her hands were shaking and while she worked her way down I started playing with her nipples again. She flinched at my touch, but didn't pull back. By the time she reached the last button, her nipples were hard again and her face was flushing. Apparently she enjoyed her nipples being played with; in fact she hadn't seemed to mind my initial playing with her pussy. It was my telling her what to do that was getting to her, which was just perfect for me. Tammy pulled my shirt from my pants and placing her hands on my shoulders stopped.

"May I take your shirt off sir?"

"I like that Tammy." I nodded. "That's the way to play, no bullshit, just you being a good little," I smirked, "Slut"

I again saw that flash of anger in her eyes, but as she slid my shirt from my shoulders she whispered, "Yes sir."

"Yes?" I asked. "So you admit you're a little slut?"

"I...I'm a slut sir. I'm whatever you say I am."

"Good." I told her, "Now what would a slut do next?"

She dropped my shirt to the floor and closed her eyes. Her lips had that precious tremble going again and her breath was coming in short little gasps as if she were ready to cry. I started to tell her what to do, but stopped as she slowly sank to her knees. I looked down at her kneeling in front of me and felt my heart begin to beat faster as it hit me that this would be the point of no return, if she didn't quit now I would have whatever I wanted. From the looks of things I was going to get what I wanted as without being told, Tammy's hands began to fumble with the snap to my jeans. Her hands were trembling so badly that it took her three tries to get them undone. I saw her take a deep breath then with a quick jerk she pulled my zipper down. I thought about telling her that she hadn't asked, but decided to just let her go, I was too close to getting what I wanted to push too hard.

Instead, I remained silent, watching her stare at my stomach as she tried to work up the nerve to continue. Her hands came up, grabbed the sides of my jeans, but stayed there.

"Go ahead Tammy, keep going." I said quietly, "You know what I want."

"Yes sir."

Turning her face away, Tammy tugged my jeans over my hips and slowly worked them down to the floor. When she had them all the way down, I lifted one foot at a time and she obediently slipped them all the way off. Coming back up, Tammy kept her head to the side, deliberately avoiding looking at the bulge and huge wet stain in my black underwear. Again I decided to let her work herself up to it rather than push. She nodded as if telling herself she could do this and after another deep breath, turned to face my crotch.

"It's so wet." She said softly.

"That's because I've been thinking about this." I answered.

Tammy looked up at me and the sight of those pleading eyes caused my cock to jump.

"Yes," I said to her unspoken question. "You have to."

Tammy looked down and grabbing my underwear, slowly pulled them down. I was so hard that when she pulled my underwear over it, my cock sprang straight up. I was dripping to the point some of my sticky pre cum flew off of it and hit Tammy in the cheek. I gasped as I couldn't have planned it any better and the look of disgust on her face was priceless. She jerked back and her hand immediately went to her cheek.

"Leave it there." I snapped harshly enough that she froze. "That's exactly where it belongs," I grinned. "All over that slutty little face of yours."

"Y...yes sir." She answered.

I sat down in the chair and gestured for her to come closer. Tammy slid on her knees until she was directly between my legs. Her eyes were fixed on my rather sizable cock and I saw her swallow hard as she imagined it going inside of her.

"Are you just going to stare at it?" I asked.

Tammy closed her eyes and I could tell she was trying to tell herself she could do it. Opening her eyes she reached out and I licked my lips in anticipation of her touch. Her hand stopped and looking up she whispered, "Please don't make me do this."

"Tammy, stop your whining and grab my fucking cock." I told her. "I'm tired of you playing games, if you didn't want too you would have left. So stop pretending you're anything but a little slut and do as you're told."

"You said you wouldn't be mean," she pouted.

"I said I wouldn't hurt you." I rolled my eyes, "Tammy just be a good girl and grab my cock."

Tammy's eyes left mine and refocused on my throbbing cock. Her hand slowly went to the base of my shaft and I bit back a moan as her hand closed around it. Between the fact that I was above average in size and how small her hand was, her fingers couldn't wrap all the way around it.

"Squeeze it."

Tammy did as I asked and I did moan as a squirt of precum sprang from the tip of my cock. She pulled her head back away from it, but kept her hand around it.

"Stroke it."

Tammy began working her hand up and down the length of my shaft and when she got to the top my hips twitched as she twisted her hand around the head before sliding back down.

"Oh so you've given a hand job before haven't you?"

"Yes sir." She replied as she started stroking faster.

I leaned back in the chair and sighed as she jerked me off. She still had that deer in a headlights look , but seemed to be gaining confidence as she stroked me.

"That's nice Tammy," I told her, "You're good at being bad aren't you?"

"I'm your bad girl sir."

Damn, that was perfect!

"Use your other hand on my balls."

Tammy brought her hand up and I groaned as she cupped my balls and started caressing them with her fingers while she continued to pump me. Oh, yes little Tammy had done this before. I let her stroke me for another minute, enjoying the look on her face as it dawned on her that maybe I would cum like this. Unfortunately she was on track with that thought as I was so excited it wouldn't take a lot more for me to blow my load.

"Stop."

Tammy gave me one more pump then looked up at me.

"Was that bad sir?"

"Not at all." I told her. "But I can jerk myself off." I smiled as she lowered her eyes. "Take my cock and rub it on your face."

Tammy paused and started to shake her head. My hand went for the money and she immediately turned her head, and leaning forward, started sliding the head of my cock along her soft cheek. I felt my cock jump in her hand at the sight of her face being coated with my sticky cum. Tammy had her eyes closed and the look on her face was almost as good as the sight of my cock against it. Turning her head, she repeated the motion, rubbing me along that side of her face.

"Not just the tip, the whole thing." I told her.

Tammy slid her face forward so that the length of my shaft was against her face and I felt a thrill go through me at how big my cock looked against her.

"Okay." I said.

Tammy pulled her head away and I took a moment to admire how good her glistening cheeks looked, before telling her, "Open your mouth and put out your tongue."

With an air of resignation that caused more cum to drip from my swollen head, Tammy opened wide and put her small pink tongue out.

"Press the head of my cock against it."

Her eyes closed and her face scrunched up in distaste, she placed my cock against her tongue. The feeling of her soft wet flesh caused my hips to twitch and press harder against her.

"Rub it across it." I whispered, not trusting voice.

Tammy obeyed, her eyes still closed and that disgusted look on her face. Reaching down, I put my hand around my cock just over hers and gave it a squeeze. Tammy gasped as some of my pre cum suirted into her mouth and she jerked back. As she did a trail of my sticky fluid appeared between my cock and her mouth and I wished I had made a camera part of this deal. Tammy opened her eyes and as she looked up at me I smiled.

"Now swallow it."

Tammy looked as if she were going to speak, then, her shoulders slumping in defeat closed her mouth and grimaced as she swallowed.

"Good girl." I told her. "Now, put it in your mouth and suck me off."

Tammy started to shake her head, but saw me shaking mine and pointing at the money. Pushing herself up higher on her knees, She bent her head over the tip of my cock and then hesitated.

"Sir, I...I don't really know how to..."

"Oh, knock it off." I snapped. "Don't try to say you've never sucked your boyfriend's cock."

As she paused, I began to wonder if Tammy's boyfriend had a good reason to dump her.

"I only did it a couple of times and not..." she began, "Not all the way, and you're," she shook her head, "A lot bigger."

This was too good to be true! I was going to be the first man to cum in that precious little mouth.

"It's not hard Tammy; just put it in your mouth." I smiled wickedly. "Or you can just hold your mouth still and I'll fuck your face."

"No sir, I...."

I thrust my cock into her hand and with a look of utter helplessness; Tammy opened her mouth and slowly took the tip of my cock into it. I moaned softly at the feeling of her lips sliding past the tip and about a third of the way down my shaft. Tammy closed her mouth and very slowly started to bob her head. I moaned again as much from the vision of seeing my cock disappearing into her mouth as how good it felt. Her hands were moving as well, and reaching down I grabbed both of her wrists and placed her hands on my thighs.

"No cheating, just use your mouth."

Tammy whimpered something around my cock and the sound was as good as the visual. I sighed contentedly as Tammy slowly blew me. She wasn't going fast enough to do a lot more than tease, but right now I was enjoying the show. Tammy was doing better than I thought she would, she was keeping her tongue pressed to my shaft and her soft lips were wrapped tightly around me. As she sucked I saw her pink lipstick smeared around my cock and thought that life couldn't get much better than this.

"Take it deeper." I told her.

Tammy went down about another inch, but on the way back up, removed it from her mouth.

"It's too big." She panted.

"Then open wider." I smirked at her. "Now get back to being a good little pig and suck my cock."

"I'm not..." Tammy stopped and looking at my cock, whispered, "Yes sir."

I had to wait to speak as a moan escaped me when she took my cock quickly back into her mouth and indeed did manage to take me deeper than before.

"That's right," I said softly, "You can't deny you're a little pig, at least not now. Look at you sucking my cock for money." I laughed. "Good girl my ass, you know exactly what you're doing."

I gasped as Tammy started sucking me faster and it occurred to me she was getting mad.

"Don't like that do you?" I asked. "Don't like being called a little slut? Too bad because that's exactly what you are."

Tammy whimpered around my cock again, but caused me to moan as she was now going more than halfway down. I stopped talking as her head began to bob faster and I could feel my hips rocking against her mouth as she was now giving me a surprisingly good blow job.

"You've done this before haven't you, you little liar."

I laughed as still sucking; she shook her head and whimpered around my hard cock.

"Well then I guess you're just a natural born cocksucker."

Tammy's answer was to speed up more and to my amazement she began taking me even further than before. The only thing wrong with what she was doing was her eyes were closed, but I could fix that.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,247 Followers