Sweet Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom closely watched the cameras as each woman opened their envelopes and memorized their colors. Although he had told them the masks would be identical, he had each one altered slightly so he could recognize the difference. He had spent the past week memorizing which color was going to be with which mask. He wanted to know who he was going to be with tonight.

For five hours, Tom intently listened to their conversations as they downed shots together and sipped wine from the bar he had prepared for them. He heard whispers between mother and daughter and the friends about their plan for what they were going to do to him to get his money. Even on his small security screens, he could see perky nipples as the girls gyrated slightly in their seats thinking about what was going to happen tonight.

All of them had fantastic bodies and by 11:00, Tom was as hard as he had ever been in his life. Even though he hadn't touched himself in almost two weeks, his frustration was even more magnified.

Show time.

Tom put on his executioner style mask and robe. The girls were expecting a stripper, but he expected them to want something else after they got a look at his body. Hard abs, strong muscles and a thick 8-inch long cock - what else could they ask for?

He shut down all the lights in the control room and exited the room. He heard girls giggling all around at the different colored lights. There was even some playful spanking. None of them said a word.

At 11:15 the lights turned on and there they were; a collection of five gorgeous women in masks and robes standing around the room. They all came back to the main area and sat down at various spots to look at Tom. Nobody, not even Susan, had known how good Tom looked with his shirt and pants off and now was their time to pay for their ignorance. None of them would be able to resist.

Tom walked to the center of the half circle and just stood there looking at all of their masks. It looked like Sarah had been the one to opt out for the white light room. He thought of her briefly, sitting innocently on the black couch in the back room watching TV as she sipped soda or a glass of champagne from the hotel refrigerator he had set up. He was so glad she had decided to opt out of this and he admired her for it.

In addition, her absence would make all the women more comfortable now that they knew there was absolutely no way any one of them could know who the others were. They could all say they were the one in the white-light room.

His focus returned to the women in front of him.

He looked to Susan's mother and approached her slowly, commanding her attention with his menacing appearance. He picked her up in his powerful arms and laid her on her back on a low table in the center of the room. He had picked it out carefully for this event, making sure that it could support the weight and work for his plan. He motioned for the other women to have a seat on the couches and chairs surrounding the table.

He looked down at the woman on the table. She was breathing rapidly, already excited in this submissive position.

Tom straddled the woman and began a lap dance, grinding his hips and throbbing cock up and down her legs and body. He went through the various dance moves as best he knew from watching porn. He could see more movement under the robe so he decided to take the night to the next level. He slowly opened the mother's robes to expose her heaving naked breasts and hairy pussy. She had been working herself into a frenzy with her hand and was on the edge of orgasm.

Tom looked around the room. All of the girls stared at the woman before them. He moved over and stood by the mother's head and moved his robes out to enclose her head. She got the idea. Hidden now from the rest of the room, Susan's mother moved her mask to the top of her head and opened her mouth as wide as she could, not knowing how big this cock would be. She felt the tip at the edge of her mouth and instinctively sucked, moving her head halfway down the length of his cock. It strained her mouth and throat and there was still halfway to go.

The realization of what she was doing - giving a blowjob and masturbating in front of other women sent her over the edge. She came violently, bucking her ass up and down as her juices leaked slowly onto the table.

Susan's mom was still horny as hell, but now she needed to focus her energy on giving the blowjob of her life.

Tom watched in shock as Susan got up from her seat and moved to the other end of the table and bowed her head between her own mother's legs. The true delicateness by which Tom had arranged this evening was showing -- the hood of the robe was large enough to obscure a face in that position. Susan pulled up her mask in preparation for what was going to happen next.

Susan's mom raised her hips to the unexpected feeling of a woman's lips near her most pleasurable spot. To the mother, it could have been any of her daughters or her friends - it didn't matter - it was the best thing she had ever felt. A woman had never gone down on her before, but now there was one excitedly lapping at her hairy pussy. Although Susan was incredibly horny too, she was putting on this show to impress the dominating stripper. This was her bachelorette party and she wasn't going to let any of the other girls have the most fun.

Tom was surprised by how quickly this all happened. He expected them to want to be freaky, but not this freaky this early in the night.

By now several of the girls had hands moving beneath their robes and Tom was going to take advantage of the situation. He was on the edge of orgasm as Susan's mom hadn't missed a single rhythm on his cock and he didn't want to put the load he so carefully saved up into her mouth, so he gently pushed the woman's head off of his cock and she put her mask back on. Tom stepped back about three feet and watched the scene for a few minutes. He stood there with arms crossed and his presence dominated the whole room.

With pride, Tom knew that because of his size and the costume he had worn, the girls had instinctively become submissive and were going to try to please him tonight. His dominance, combined with the numerous drinks they had done, had washed away any and all inhibitions in these women. He could take total command of everything that happened and they would love it. He could even humiliate them.

Susan's mom was getting her pussy licked by her daughter and the three women couldn't take their eyes off of the scene before them. Tom moved behind the couch as they watched. He moved behind the first girl, one of Susan's friends, and put his strong hands on her shoulders. He started massaging them as her hands moved more furiously beneath her robe.

Tom slowly moved his hands down and started massaging her breasts before smoothly opening the robe to expose her body entirely. The girl started coming but did not stop touching herself.

Tom repeated the same action for Susan's other friend and her older sister, both of them coming sooner from the anticipation of being exposed to other women. All the while Susan gave the best head of her life to her mother just to try to please a man she thought she didn't know.

The sexual energy in the room was almost tangible.

He took the hand of the girl sitting in the middle of the couch and guided it to the pussy of Michelle, Susan's older sister, who was sitting on the left side of the couch. He then took the other hand of the girl in the middle and guided it to the pussy of the girl on the right, so Susan's friend in the middle was giving a hand job to two of her closest girlfriends. The two girls on either side took turns returning the favor.

Tom then moved over to the table where Susan was still licking her mother's unshaved, though somewhat trimmed, cunt. Tom got the feeling that her mother's eyes had never left his body. He guided Susan up from the table and Susan's mother, although still writhing in ecstasy, got up too. He had them switch positions so Susan was on her back getting head from her mother.

He guided the two friends sitting on the couch to each of Susan's breasts and took Michelle and had her sit on Susan's face.

Susan was lying there on the table with her mother between her legs, sister sitting on her face and two best friends sucking on each tit.

All the planning had finally paid off.

Tom's restraint had been Herculean. He had not touched himself for two weeks and, for the past few days; the most beautiful girl in the world had been purposefully teasing him around the house. She wore G-strings and tight outfits and then purposefully bent over in front of him. She "accidentally" touched his crotch every chance she could, making his dick twitch with anticipation. Not to mention that every free moment he had in the past two weeks he was thinking about what was going to happen tonight.

Tom's balls were hypersensitive and bluer than the sky while his cock was hard as steel. Although the girls were all very much into the five-some, as they feasted and pleasured the bachelorette, they stopped just for a second when the man in the room dropped his robe.

He stood with such commanding power, with only his mask and fake tattoos to cover his true identity. They got their first look at Tom's body and he heard a few of them gasp with desire. They ended up transfixed on his beautiful cock pointing toward the ceiling.

Tom circled the women like a lion before the kill. He found his prey - Susan's mom, who moaned as she licked her daughter's pussy. She wiggled her ass up in the air, begging to be stuffed.

He stood behind the woman and spanked her ass once very hard. It caused a ripple effect that traveled to the other girls. He spanked the other cheek harder, causing Susan's mom to cry with lust. The other girls were all moaning now too. Although Susan herself wasn't being spanked, she felt its power where her mom's mouth met her pussy.

What they were doing felt so very wrong and it made them that much hornier. Each slap of her ass drove them to continue what they were doing with even more effort. They all felt like they were being spanked for doing what they were doing.

This was the moment Tom had been waiting for.

He powerfully grasped Susan's mom by the rear and entered her as far as he could. She screamed in orgasm, setting off Susan too. All the women could feel the power of Tom's cock as he thrust it into the oldest woman. Even the two girls that were only sucking Susan's tits had their hands on their pussies and were sending themselves into powerful orgasms. Tom wasn't just fucking one woman, he was fucking five at once.

The moment was surreal for all of them. None of them had experienced sexual energy like this. They were all in heat, leaking juices and filling the air with their thick musky scent.

And they were all at his mercy.

Tom couldn't stand not coming a second longer, so he pulled out of Susan's mom and motioned for all the girls to get up. Obediently, they sat on the floor in a semi-circle. They stained the carpet with their juices as they rubbed themselves.

It was the perfect picture of sexual submission. He took a mental note of the sight before him, five beautiful women, all rubbing their pussies. For some reason he made sure to commit to memory that they were all completely shaved except for Susan's mom.

Their eyes all fixed on him, mesmerized by the cock they desperately needed.

Tom started to stroke his cock and came within seconds. Their eyes followed every single ribbon of thick white cum as it found its way onto the glass. He came for probably 45 seconds as he drained a ridiculous volume of cum out onto the table.

The girls held their breath as it happened. They had never seen anything like it.

The executioner sat down in his chair, and, like a king presiding over his court, motioned down to the table. For some reason it was obvious what he wanted.

It was a feeding frenzy as they pulled up their masks; their faces still obscured by the robe's hood, and dove into the puddle of cum on the table and lapped it up. Michelle, Susan's older sister, even made a show of it as she grabbed a gob of cum with her fingers and smeared it onto her busty fake tits and licked it off.

In one orgasm Tom had ejaculated more cum that he probably had in any single month and these girls had licked every last drop in less than 20 seconds. The table looked cleaner now than before he had covered it in thick semen.

They all stared at him now, pleading, like kittens that had just finished their milk. He suppressed a laugh as he saw each girl's hood now formed a sticky halo. He knew that under the masks their faces were caked in his sperm and the smell trapped inside provided a constant reminder of his virility.

Tom motioned to Michelle, who was going to be rewarded for the show she put on. She came over and stood in front of him. He motioned her down to his cock and she followed with her head. She started to give him a blowjob, but realized there were gobs of cum all over it that never made its way onto the table. So she found herself lapping up anything that was left on his cock, balls and belly.

He lay back in his seat and enjoyed Michelle as the other girls watched. The night found its groove then as they watched the blowjob continue, with the girls naturally beginning to pleasure each other in every imaginable way.

They took turns with Tom, making sure he was never without a head or ass in his lap.

The drinks they had earlier and the pure sexual energy of the room kept the girls crazy. As the night wore on, they would daze in and out of consciousness as a mouth found wet lips or a probing tongue found an asshole that begged to be licked for the first time.

When Tom would come in a hole, the girls would make sure to clean it up and suck his balls or play with his cock as he cradled a nubile girl in his arms until he got hard again.

Every woman, including his bitch fiancée Susan, had him in her pussy, ass and mouth before the night was done. He wanted the satisfaction of knowing that he had taken each girl that had been plotting against him in every way possible.

They loved every single minute of it.

By 4 a.m. all of the girls had passed out on the floor in front of him, and the only reason Tom wasn't comatose as well was because work still needed to be done.

He quietly got up and found his way to the control room and locked himself inside. Over the next several hours he began working on the second phase of his plan as he reviewed the tapes from all the hidden cameras he had set up in the room.

He watched the video camera from the white-light room where Sarah, had spent the night. He truly admired the sweet girl. She was as stunningly beautiful as Susan, but now it was obvious which one of them was truly sweet. He zoomed in the tape from earlier in the night. She was crying as she listened to the sounds from the other room.

Tom felt a twinge of sadness and yearning.

Part 3: Icing On The Cake

As morning approached, Tom saw on the cameras that the girls were beginning to stir, so he turned out the lights in the room and set off an alarm clock to wake the women up. The door to the white room unlocked and Sarah came out into the main room as the other girls woke up and changed back into their clothes. 15 minutes later he turned on the lights and the girls stood there together, awkwardly grinning at each other. None of them knew which girl had chosen to opt out.

The girls joked and chatted for a while about the wedding until they began to file out of the room at about 8:30. Some of them were walking strangely, trying not to wince from the soreness. Sarah didn't know any better and the other women chose to ignore the tell-tale signs of matted hair and shiny faces.

Tom finished his work on the tapes and left the apartment. He made a few calls from his cell phone and that afternoon the room would be dismantled, not a single trace could be found to him. He chuckled to himself at the thought that even the girls had taken care of any DNA evidence by licking everything off the table.

Tom went to work for the next couple hours until he decided to make an early day of it and go home. When he got there he noticed Susan's car wasn't in the driveway, which meant she was probably at one of her friend's houses trying to recover from the night before. When he came inside he heard some shuffling from the living room. He entered and, to his surprise, there was Sarah, sitting on the couch and writing something.

"Hi Sarah, what are you doing here?" Tom asked the very startled girl.

"Um, nothing, just wanted to stop by and say hi," she said as she tried to hide a note behind her back.

"What's that?" Tom responded, holding out his hand.

She reluctantly handed it over. It was a note detailing Susan's plan.

Tom read it and acted surprised.

"I'm so sorry Tom," she said as she leaped forward into his arms, crying. "Susan hasn't been the sweet girl you thought she was. She's been putting on a show for you to get all your money. I've known for the longest time and I haven't had the courage to tell you. I'm so sorry," she said, squeezing him harder. "You've got to believe me."

Then she suddenly surprised him with a kiss. He didn't know how to react and he didn't have much control. She kissed him ferociously and he got hard very quickly. Sarah was pressed against him tightly and must have felt what was happening in his pants. As the kiss ensued, Tom gathered his thoughts and realized that now was neither the time nor the place. He decided on a course of action.

"I believe you Sarah," Tom said. "I don't know why, but I believe you. But there's nothing I can do about it. I have to catch her in the act. My parents and family are already in town for the wedding and I couldn't just cancel it now without any valid explanation." Sarah just looked at him with teary eyes. "I'm going to have to go through with the wedding and just resist her plan. Her friend won't seduce me. If she really behaves the way you say she does, I'll catch her eventually."

"But. . . "Sarah started.

"You better get going before Susan gets home and sees you here. Thank you." He hugged her tightly. "I owe you everything."

Then he rushed her out the door.

Part 4: The Finale

Tom sat next to Susan at the rehearsal dinner looking solemn. Everyone was there; Susan's parents and grandparents, sisters and friends. So were Tom's friends and family, all of them talking and having a good time and chatting about the wedding the next day. Tom, however, sat quietly thinking about his situation. In a few minutes it would be over and he expected it to work out perfectly, save one variable. He was supposed to look solemn to complete the act, but he was genuinely sad because he did not know how Sarah would react.

He glanced over at her, who was staring at him with sad, innocent eyes.

It was time.

He stood up, tapping his glass.

"Everyone, I would like to make a toast. I don't know how to say what I'm about to say, but I better at least say a few things first. Mom, Dad and all my family here tonight, I love you all very much." Tom pushed a couple tears into his eyes. "I'm leaving tonight to go on a two week vacation far away from here."

Everyone laughed a little bit, thinking it was a joke. Tom composed himself.

"Earlier this afternoon someone came up to me with this envelope," Tom said, pulling a large manila envelope from under the table. "I had never seen him before in my life. All he said was that he was someone who wanted to save another. That he orchestrates events to keep good people safe. Then he handed me this envelope and left."

"All I have to say is that I am leaving tonight to gather my thoughts," Tom said, forcing out a few more tears through gritted teeth and an angry face. "It's nice to know I have people looking out for me," he said, giving Sarah the slightest smile, which was subtle enough to be ignored by everyone else.