Sweet Revenge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
haremgirl
haremgirl
1,359 Followers

For the most part, he had been very happy, though he occasionally missed his life back in England. He missed the challenge of managing his family's businesses, but he satisfied himself with a quieter lifestyle. He found some fulfillment in working with the tribe's band of Arabian horses, and under the tutelage of the villagers, he had learned new skills in successfully breeding and training the fine horses.

Richard conformed to their customs and their nomadic existence, relying on their age old knowledge concerning when and where to move their camp. He fought his own instincts to stay in one place and put down roots, and instead followed their lead.

Richard had been overjoyed when Ameena gave birth to their first born son, about a year after their marriage. He had looked so much like Richard, and Ameena had been a doting mother. Richard released a deep sigh as his memories flowed. He had relished the role of father, doting on his son. Ameena would often watch them, playing on a blanket in their tent, and her eyes would light with love and pride.

It was while Richard was on a short trip into Cairo to deal with some minor crises that disaster struck. While he was away, his son developed a high fever, and nothing had worked to save him. He had died before reaching one year of age. Richard returned to the village to find Ameena in the depths of despair. She withdrew into her own little world, and Richard had been at a loss as to how he could bring her back to reality.

Richard was determined to regain their former happiness. He had worked diligently with Fatima, and eventually, with their consistent love and effort, Ameena had rediscovered her joy for life. They had managed to move on and carve out a new future together, with their love even stronger than before. When she discovered that she was pregnant again, Ameena had been overjoyed, and Richard found himself anticipating being a father once again. But that was not to be. Ameena had been only three months pregnant with their second child when she had been killed.

His expression grew grim, as he thought about the man who had murdered his wife and destroyed his future happiness. William Sinclair certainly deserved any revenge Richard heaped upon him, but his daughter had been blameless. Richard swallowed hard, as he remembered the argument he had had with Fatima before he had kidnapped Karina. Fatima had appealed to him not to punish an innocent in his quest for revenge, but Richard had been too enraged to see reason. At the time, Karina had been merely a means to an end, but she was becoming much more to him, and with each passing day, he felt a bit more remorseful for abducting her.

She was both the most fascinating and infuriating woman he had ever known. Her fiery nature was almost the complete opposite of Ameena's quiet reserve, and Richard was baffled by how he could find both women so attractive. Karina was the only woman he had encountered in his considerable experience that didn't swoon at his every smile. On the contrary, she looked for every opportunity to spurn his advances, and he knew if he released her, she would flee from his side. Perhaps it was her indifference that intrigued him, but he found himself increasingly drawn to her.

Realizing that his thoughts were centered on his captive once again, he groaned in frustration. Why couldn't he get her out of his mind? He tried to concentrate once more on his wife. He closed his eyes and conjured up a vision of long flowing, black hair, wide dark eyes and smiling lips. In his mind, she reached up to kiss him, and he savored her lips. However, when he raised his head, her eyes were sapphire blue with her passion, and her hair was the color of spun gold.

Richard gave in and completed the image, filling in the details from his many memories of Karina's naked form, her generous breasts, creamy thighs, slim waist and taut belly. He fidgeted in the saddle, as he remembered their heated play that morning. He was finding it more difficult with each passing day to view her as merely his mistress. He was beginning to realize that he wanted something more permanent, but he couldn't justify his desires with his sense of duty. He had to avenge Ameena's death, or he would be turning his back on everything they had shared.

He had promised Karina that, once she bore him a child, he would return her to her father. Only then would William Sinclair feel the full weight of his vengeance! The only problem was that Richard was finding the idea of letting her go increasingly repugnant, and he anticipated that it would be even harder after having her with him for several more months! He had to either harden his heart towards her or he would never be able to carry out his revenge, and that galled his pride.

Richard reined his horse around and headed back to the village with a firm set to his jaw. He had enjoyed many mistresses in his youth, and then left them behind without a backward glance. He couldn't remember most of their names, much less their faces, and he was determined that Karina would be no different. Somehow, he would get her out of his system. He had been tender with her so far, but he had to distance his heart from her.

From now on, we would think of her as his captive and nothing more. He had already come much too far to change his mind, even if he wanted to. He was convinced that Karina would never forgive him for abducting her, so there was no point in thinking of a future for them. Richard was determined that he would finish what he had started. Ameena deserved much more than that, and he was duty bound to see her avenged.

haremgirl
haremgirl
1,359 Followers