Sweet Sister Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
714 Followers

Sheri moved down to assist Kim. I was in heaven as the two women made love to my cock and balls with their lips, tongues, mouths, and teeth. They took turns sucking. First my nuts. Then my cock. Kim was lying on her side. I was able to twist around and lick her pussy hair. She moved closer. I raised the leg that was uppermost and exposed Kim’s pussy to my hungry mouth.

Her outer lips were engorged and the hair between her legs and back towards her ass was wet and matted against her skin. Her cunt smelled musky and hot. I rubbed my face against her wetness. Her musk spread onto my skin. I buried my face between my niece’s legs and inhaled the essence of Kim’s womanhood.

Kim stopped sucking my cock and balls. She rolled onto her back and spread her legs. I moved around between them. As I licked her flowing pussy juices, my nose pressed against the base of her hard little clitoris. She placed her hands on either side of her cunt and pushed her pussy lips aside. She was open to my tongue and I began to tongue fuck her. She began rolling and humping her hips against my tongue and lips.

Sheri licked the side of my face, “Kim wants something more than a tongue, Brad. She’s ready to fuck. She wants a hard cock in her cunt instead of a tongue. She wants your big hard cock. I got up into a kneeling position between Kim’s legs.

Sheri leaned in front of me and slid her mouth down over my cock. She pulled her head up with a long hard vacuum suck then she dropped down and licked and sucked Kim’s cunt. Sheri sat up again and kissed me on the lips. Her face was wet with Kim’s musk. “Take her, Brad. She’s giving herself to you.”

Kim kept her pussy spread open with her hands. “Fuck me, Uncle Brad! Please take my cherry.”

My Gawd! My heart was pounding! Kim was a virgin!

Sheri grasped my cock and pulled it down to point at Kim’s vaginal opening. She pulled on it. I moved forward. As my cockhead touched Kim’s pussy, Kim put a hand on it. “Come into me.”

My mind reeled back over twenty-five years. My Sweet Sister, Ellen, and I were making love for the first time. Kim slowly raised her hips, just like her Mother did, and my lucky cock began to enter her warm loving body. Kim put her hands up and gestured for me to lie down a top her.

My mind tripped between Kim and Ellen. The same beautiful smile. The same trust in their eyes. The same soft warm welcome into the most intimate place of their lovely bodies. I slowly lay down a top Kim. She put her arms around me and held me close. And I knew that I was experiencing something that very few men ever experience. I was making love with my soul mate and the love of my life. And I was experiencing it for the second time. I was the young man of twenty-five years ago and the older man of today at the same time.

We lay still for a few minutes. Kim was stroking my back with her hands. I twitched my hard cock. Kim whispered in my ear, “Mom said she regretted not giving her virginity to her brother. To you. I vowed that I wouldn’t give my virginity to anyone but my Uncle. To you.” Then she kissed me and pushed her tongue into my mouth as she began to move her hips.

I held myself up on my forearms. Kim and I quickly established a smooth satisfying fucking rhythm. Sheri moved back and forth between us. She kissed each of us. She rubbed Kim’s face, breasts and belly. She rubbed my back and gently squeezed and tugged on my balls.

I got up on my knees and lifted Kim’s legs and hips. I was able to fuck her with long steady strokes. She was rolling and pinching her nipples and a rosy flush was beginning to appear on her chest and neck. Sheri lay down by Kim. She replaced Kim’s fingers on her nipples with her mouth and lips. Sheri’s hand slipped down to Kim’s pussy.

I watched Sheri begin to thumb Kim’s clit as I pumped my cock in and out. My mind flashed back to Ellen as I watched my cock slide back and forth through Kim’s thick and wet auburn pussy hair. Sheri was now licking and sucking Kim’s clit.

Kim began a soft wail. My heart was pounding again. She sounded just like her Mother, my Sweet Sister, Ellen. As her wail increased in intensity, Kim’s vaginal muscles tightened and gripped my cock. Just like her Mother, my Sweet Sister, Ellen. In response, my cock became more rigid, my nuts tightened and my fuck strokes became more urgent.

Kim flung her arms over her head, arched her back as she voiced a high keening wail. Sheri pushed herself up on her forearms. I could feel the cum boiling up from my nuts. Kim’s pussy made a slurping sound as I jerked my cock out. I sprayed my first stream of cum onto Kim’s belly and her auburn pussy hair.

Sheri leaned forward and caught the next stream on her face. She opened her mouth and caught the third stream as rivulets a cum trickled down her forehead and cheeks. She took my cockhead into her mouth and closed her lips around the cock shaft. I pumped the rest of my cum load into her warm sucking mouth.

Kim was twisting a hard little nipple as she watched Sheri and I. Her other hand appeared to be between Sheri’s legs. When Sheri was satisfied that she had sucked and swallowed all the cum I had to offer, she licked my cock clean. We lay down on each side of Kim.

Kim and Sheri kissed as Kim licked the cum off Sheri’s face. Kim turned to me and kissed me. I smelled and tasted my cum on her lips and tongue. I lay back and Kim leaned over me, “Why didn’t you cum inside me? I wanted to feel it gushing into my cunt.”

“I wasn’t safe.”

“Don’t be silly, Brad. I and Sheri and every other sensible woman our ages are on the pill. And have been since we experienced our first period. Our Mother’s saw to that.”

Sheri laughed, “Getting your first prescription for the pill was even more important, and a bigger event, than getting your first bra.” She moved around so I was in the middle.

Kim kissed me lightly, “The next time, I want to feel you cumming inside me.”

Sheri grasped my cock. She stroked it and it began to rise. “You’ll have to wait, Kim. The next time is my turn.”

Kim leaned over me and I chased a nipple with my lips as Sheri straddled my hips and began to rub my hard-on against her pussy.

T@nman
T@nman
714 Followers
12