Sweet Summer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Morning, cutie," Amanda said, her long vowels hanging in the air. "Did you sleep okay?"

"Yeah, fine," Anya lied. She was growing tired of speaking English, she wasn't as good at it as her cousins. So many of those silly idioms they used went right over her head. "Sam and Nina are still asleep."

"I bet they are, after a night like that. Your cousins are real hot stuff, you know that? You're a lucky girl."

Anya nodded. As if she needed anyone to tell her that.

"They were your first fucks, weren't they?" Amanda went on as she lay back in the bath. "We didn't get round to hearing your story, but I figured it was them who took your virginity. And recently, I bet. You're so young, you look barely goddamn legal." She laughed in a way that might have been intended as friendly, but which sounded a little cruel to Anya's ears. Anya blushed and looked down at the floor. She dearly wished Amanda would just leave and let her bathe in peace.

Amanda smirked when she noticed Anya's discomfort. "You European kids are so funny. You fuck like crazy but you all act so damn innocent in the morning. It's cute." She rested her arms on the side of the bathtub. Her naked breasts gleamed a luscious milky white in the morning sunlight, rivulets of soapy water running down them. "Come get in the bath, Anya. I wouldn't mind some time alone with you."

"Uh, I need the toilet," Anya mumbled. The idea of sharing a bath with Amanda was both enticing and uncomfortable. The American woman looked startlingly pretty, her long scarlet hair and shapely torso glowing in the soft light that shone through the bathroom window. There was an anticipatory smile on her full lips as she ogled Anya's naked body. Anya knew from the night before just how good Amanda was with her lips, her tongue, her fingers... But she was still a stranger, and she gave off such mixed signals. Anya didn't know if she could trust her without Sam and Nina there too.

"Oh. Well, be my guest. I don't want you peeing in the bathtub." Amanda nodded towards the white porcelain toilet. She didn't take her eyes off Anya, who sat down awkwardly and tried not to return her gaze. Sam and Nina were always perfectly comfortable urinating in front of each other, but Anya had a shy bladder, and she wished Amanda would look away.

It must have been obvious, because Amanda smirked in that irritating way again. "Scared I'll see you pee?" she asked drily. "I've had my tongue up your pussyhole, honey. A little piss won't shock me."

Her cheeks red with embarrassment, Anya emptied her bladder in an uncomfortable, irregular trickle. Amanda was eyeing her the whole time, smiling lecherously. When she was finished, Anya got up and made for the door. She'd given up on the idea of bathing now, she just wanted to get back to the comfort of her cousins' embrace, away from Amanda's gaze.

"Hey. I said come here." Amanda's tone was stern as a schoolmaster's. It reminded Anya of the way Nina had spoken to her the first time they made love, but there was something much more intimidating about Amanda's voice. She evidently had a lot of experience commanding her lovers. Goosebumps stood up on Anya's skin, and she froze where she stood.

"Don't be frigid, Anya. Get in the tub."

Trembling, not understanding why she couldn't resist, Anya padded to the bathtub and climbed into the blood-warm, soap-clouded water. The soap smelled of aloe vera, and it was softly soothing on Anya's aching body as she sat down facing Amanda. The older woman's smooth legs twined possessively with her own under the water.

"Good girl," Amanda smiled. She reached out to brush an errant lock of black hair away from Anya's face, then leant forward to give her a kiss. Her soft lips tasted sweet and a little tangy - unsurprising, after she had gone down on Anya and her cousins so many times. Come to think of it, Anya could taste a lingering hint of Sam's come in her own mouth.

Anya took the kiss passively as Amanda reached out and cupped her breasts. She shivered as Amanda's wet fingers deftly pinched and tweaked her pale, tender nipples. Out of a sense of duty rather than anything else, Anya nervously reciprocated, fondling Amanda's much larger breasts as best she could. They really were magnificent, even bigger than Nina's and just as firm. The white skin was slippery with soap, and the nipples were large and erect, dark as red wine. Amanda started gently pushing Anya back against the slope of the bath, making her lie back as she kissed and fondled her.

Beneath the steaming water, Amanda's hand slipped easily between Anya's legs. One elegant forefinger traced the outline of her vulva in a slow circle before rubbing gently at the nestled folds of her inner labia. Anya hissed at the provocative sensation. She was so tired from last night, she didn't know if she could take any more sex, but it felt so good. She rested against the back of the bath and let her legs spread wide on either side of Amanda's seated body. Amanda's fingers began to play deftly with her under the surface of the water. A fingertip brushed momentarily over the tiny pucker of her anus, then slid up along the slightly engorged lips of her pussy until it reached her hooded clit. Amanda's thumb dipped playfully into her vagina and stroked her inner walls pleasantly. Then it was joined by another finger, and then another, flexing around gently inside her as they explored her moist depths.

Despite her tiredness and her misgivings about Amanda, Anya found herself getting increasingly aroused. Her nipples were hardening and the tender little tip of her clit began to swell from its hood. The bathwater splashed around her as she shuddered in pleasure. Amanda's lips planted a line of kisses across her breasts and collarbone. She then kissed up the line of Anya's neck and let her tongue lightly stroke her earlobe.

"How's that feel, honey?" Amanda asked.

"It's...nice," Anya mumbled. Her small toes curled and uncurled under the water as Amanda's fingers slithered deeper into her cunt.

"Just nice?" Amanda's breath was hot against Anya's cheek.

"Ahhh...no, it's...it's lovely."

Amanda thrust her fingers in and out at a quickening pace, flicking her thumb up and over Anya's clit while her fore and middle fingers explored her vagina. Hot pleasure flowed through Anya's loins, and she moaned and hissed as her hips rocked involuntarily back and forth. Her legs curved convulsively around Amanda's waist, splashing the soapy water over the edge of the bathtub. Amanda's other hand fondled Anya's breasts with sensual squeezes and caresses, and she kissed and licked her lips and neck over and over again. At last, she whispered commandingly into Anya's ear.

"Come for me, Anya."

Anya helplessly obliged her. Her small body strained and undulated as Amanda held her and finger-fucked her. It wasn't like the surging tidal-wave orgasms Sam gave her, but it was a powerful, delirious rush nonetheless. She gasped through the climax, with Amanda's fingers still deep up inside her.

As Anya relaxed, trembling and feeling her racing heartbeat, Amanda smiled at her in quiet satisfaction. "That's another thing I like about you European girls," she murmured. "So easy to make you come."

Now that her orgasm had subsided, Anya felt awkward and self-conscious entwined with Amanda in the warm bathwater. She still wasn't comfortable being alone with the woman. Was she just being paranoid? Amanda had given her and her cousins such great sex, and maybe that mocking tone was just her way of talking, with no malice behind it. Maybe she deserved another chance. But there was something strange, almost frightening, about those sharp, calculating blue eyes...

Amanda finally withdrew her fingers and sat back away from Anya, resting her naked shoulders against the ornate silver taps at the other end of the bathtub. The gleam of the water on her snow-white skin made her look almost ethereal. "Shame you're only here for a week," she said. "There's a lot to do in Berlin, I could show you some stuff that isn't in the guidebook. But I reckon we can still have some fun." Her smile turned mischievous. "Is Sam the only cock you've had in you, honey?"

Anya didn't know what to say, but Amanda once again read her silence adeptly. "He is, isn't he," she grinned. "Well, he's a real stud, no doubt about that. You don't see a dick that big every day. Tiny little girl like you, must have hurt like hell when he popped your cherry. Size isn't everything, though. My hubby isn't hung like Sam, but he can make you come in a New York minute."

It took Anya a moment to decipher all those English idioms, but when she did, her mouth fell open in surprise. "You...you have a husband?"

"Oh, yeah. Me and Luke got hitched when we were nineteen. That's why I came over here in the first place, when the Air Force stationed him here." Amanda guffawed when she saw the utter shock on Anya's face. "Don't get your panties in a knot, honey. He knows I fuck other people. He does it too, it's like our weekend ritual. Hell, I bet last night he found three cute Germans of his own."

"But...you're married."

Amanda rolled her eyes. "We're swingers, Anya. Being married doesn't mean we can't have fun. Makes our own sex even better when we bring a few more people into it. And Luke is sure as hell going to like you. I'm going to call him and tell him you're coming to our party this week, you can meet all our friends. What d'you say?"

Anya was stunned and appalled. She had unknowingly been an accomplice to adultery, and now this crazy woman was telling her that her husband approved of it. More than that - she wanted to introduce them. Anya was used to wild sex and exhibitionism from Sam and Nina, but what Amanda was talking about sounded simply depraved. For a wife to whore herself out like that, and her husband to just let her...

"I, um, I don't know," she said feebly. "Nina and Sam might not want to-"

"Oh, come on," Amanda snickered. "Those two are total fucking sex addicts. I mean, you've fucked them God knows how many times, you can't tell me they won't be up for it."

Anya wanted to disagree, but she knew, with a sinking feeling in her belly, that Amanda was right. Nina would jump at the chance to attend a sex party; she was always talking about the hot parties she went to back home. Sam might have some reservations, but if Nina went, so would he, if only to make sure she was safe. And, inevitably, they'd make Anya come too. Goddamn it, she thought bitterly, why can't this holiday just be for us three?

Amanda was giving her a look that was equal parts lust and derision. "Come on, Anya, you know you want to. It'll be awesome. Luke and the guys are gonna love you, you'll get so much cock up that cute little pussy you'll be walking funny for a week. Or if you want something kinkier...I've got a lady friend who'll let you do anything you want to her." She leaned forward so her nose was almost touching Anya's. "And I mean anything." Beneath the water, she slipped her hand up between Anya's legs once again.

As Anya drew in breath to protest, the bathroom door opened and Nina and Sam strode in, tall and naked and beautiful as always. Sam had his arm affectionately around his sister's slender waist, and Nina was resting her head on Sam's muscled shoulder, smiling with faraway sleepy happiness. Sam's penis swung heavy and flaccid between his legs, glistening wet in the sunlight, while Nina's pretty vulva was visibly trickling with her brother's come. Evidently, the siblings had just enjoyed a lazy good-morning fuck.

"There you are," Nina said when she saw Anya and Amanda sitting in the bath. "Hope your morning's been as nice as ours." Her full, round breasts gleamed with tiny droplets of post-coital sweat. She kissed her brother's cheek and tousled the blond fuzz of his chest hair as the two of them wandered over.

"Yeah, it's been fun," Amanda drawled, eyeing the siblings amorously. "Me and Anya were just having a little heart-to-heart." She slowly withdrew her hand from between Anya's legs. Then, with a suddenness that nearly made Anya jump, she stood up and stepped out of the bathtub, advancing towards the surprised siblings. The soapy water streamed down her naked body, and her bare feet left wet prints on the parquet floor. Just as she had in the nightclub, Amanda seized Nina and gave her a lingering, deeply indecent kiss. Then she turned to do the same to Sam, grasping his dangling cock in her right hand and jerking her fingers lightly up and down its shaft. Her other hand slid up the inside of Nina's thigh to caress the outer lips of her pussy.

Anya realised to her dismay what Amanda was doing - she was getting Sam and Nina aroused, so that they'd be more amenable to her suggestions. It was clearly working. She saw the delighted look in her cousins' emerald-green eyes as Amanda kissed and stroked them. Sam was getting another erection already, his foreskin pulling back from his huge red glans. Nina sighed happily as Amanda's wet fingers danced over her cunt lips. Anya saw any hope she'd had of avoiding Amanda's perverse clutches quickly vanish.

Amanda wore a predatory smile as she pushed her nude, soaking-wet body close against the siblings. When she spoke, her voice was soft and silky and wicked. "Listen, you guys. Last night was awesome, and I want to pay you back. I've got an invitation for you."