Sweet Surrender Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara quirked an eyebrow at her and pursed her lips. She was as different from Emmie as day was from night. Skinny and drawn in the face, she looked as if she was the younger of the two instead of almost 10 years older. "I thought Cassie came up to tell you that we needed to leave in 15 minutes. I have to be at the caterers in 30 minutes and I'm not sure where it is."

"She did tell me, Barb, but you know what? I'm kinda of busy right now."

Barbara looked into the room and saw Luke standing by the bed, wearing nothing but a pair of jeans he had jerked on before Emily-Jane opened the door to reveal her grim reaper of a sister. He smiled and waved quickly. "I see," she murmured. "Well, perhaps I should ask someone else to take over your duties for the wedding."

Luke stepped back as Emmie exploded. "You know what? I don't give a shit. Get someone else to do it. I don't want to work for you anyway. I hate to tell you this, sister dear, but not everything in this fucking world revolves around your damn wedding. I hope you can just find someone who will put up with your shit as long as I have."

****TO BE CONTINUED. I am leaving it right here for now. I hope to have more soon but I can't guarantee anything. I have had another story idea strike and I'm going to try to get that out as fast as I can. Let me know how this part went. And thanks to everyone who is enjoying this series. I want to thank Cristal Ball for all her help with the editing. I really appreciate it ****

12