Sweet, Sweet Heather Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved my hand over Heather's black cotton pullover and for the first time felt her breast. Maybe only a "B" or "C" cup, but it fit perfectly under my palm. She moaned softly at the touch. I used the side of my thumb to find an erect nipple beneath the two layers of her pullover and her bra. The more I moved against it, the more it hardened. The more it hardened, the more she moaned. Reaching down, I pushed the outer garment all the way up and over her bra.

The bra was white, like her panties, with tiny mesh flowers. Her nipples peeked invitingly through the soft material. I pursed my lips over one of the protruding buds and bit gently. The seemingly innocuous move sent Heather into a tailspin. Moans became even louder groans. I tested the waters and bit even harder (didn't she say she liked it "rough"?). The effect was unbelievable. Heather thrashed her body beneath mine and began mouthing unintelligible words. Her breathing was becoming more labored.

"Am I biting too hard?"

"NO! HARDER! PLEASE!"

Emboldened by her pleas, I pulled the top of her bra down, completely exposing her left breast, adorned by a roseate areole and a turgid pink nipple that screamed to be taken. Using the flat of my tongue, I licked the sweet bud and planted my warm saliva all over her small but oh-so-sensitive tit. I bit it once more, even harder than before, and Heather screamed so loud I thought the neighbors would call the police.

I pulled the other side of the bra down, roughly, and for the next ten minutes I alternated between the left and right nipples, each one evoking screams of pain and pleasure. I decided not to test her completely, at least not yet. There was plenty of time for experimentation.

Her nipples slightly swollen from my onslaught, I looked at my precious new friend. "When you said you liked it rough, you meant it," I said.

"It was unbelievable. The build-up was perfect. At first it hurt, but then the pain slowly turned to pleasure."

"That's the way it's supposed to be," I whispered, placing a gentle kiss on a still wet breast.

"We have all night," she said softly.

"And tomorrow is Sunday," I said.

Heather laughed. "All night and all day, then."

"And I could call in sick Monday," I giggled.

"We need to come for air some time, don't we?" she asked with a wry smile.

"Eventually. Maybe."

12