All Comments on 'Sweet Sweet Revenge'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 184 Comments (Page 2)
lonelypappalonelypappaalmost 7 years ago
DAM I LOVED THE STORY

WHAT A GREAT STORY.........THE REVENGE WAS THERE AND HE GOT EVEN WITH THE EX............PLEASE WRITE MORE CHAPTERS IF YOU CAN...ESPECIALLY WITH FRANK AND SHELBY......THAT WAS A EXCELLENT SUPRISE........GREAT READING.........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

Dude, good work.

droogedroogealmost 7 years ago
What a great story an original plot...

... so well written that I flew through the nine pages and wished that there was more to read of the adventures of these four delightful characters. Rarely do I give 5* but then I rarely read a story worth 5* This was definitely worth every single star and then some!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Architecture malpractice...

No windows or balconies on the side of the cabin facing the river? Atrocious design! Building 50 yards away from the river is questionable, too, but it's possible that the terrain would safely allow it, if it was on higher ground inside a bend in the river.

So far, a good story. I haven't actually finished it yet, but I had to comment on the cabin first. Still wondering what form the revenge will take.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago

I ended up skipping a lot since I'm not a fan of sharing, but it's nice that he got a bit of revenge.

I just wished that the guy on guy stuff hadn't been added, was a big turnoff. Wish that the author had written a warning, or better yet, not written that part.

IndyOnIndyOnover 6 years ago
Revenge is best served cold...

Well you pretty much had a *5* going here until you had them suck each other's cock! There was absolutely no need for that bit which reduced your score to *3*

I can never figure out why writers think the need to throw gay, science fiction, mind control or other shit into a loving wives story? Totally not necessary and usually ends up lowering the score! Nice try...keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Trash

What a crock of shit 9 pages of garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
was a good story until you

introduced that pair of sex predators who basically seduced him and his new wife ...then turned really nasty when they got in to cock sucking each other...how gross is that.....should have stuck to the revenge plot without doing the perverse swinging bit...that totally fucked up the story and after that lost interest in it....should have just stuck to him getting his revenge on the bitch.....

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 6 years ago
Five Stars

Fuck the wimps who can't stand guy on guy fucking. They probably are all inconsiderate lovers anyway because they can't keep a woman because they only want to be blown and are not good "eaters".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Could not

Get past the first page. Maybe it got better but you made him so stupid on that page I could not get going with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
fine with me

I enjoyed the story despite any issues other readers have had. Yes, I'd prefer a more thorough editing of most stories here on LIt., but can overlook most errors and just enjoy the stories as told. I'm intelligent enough to figure out any minor errors. As to the subject of the bisexual scene, why do we have such a problem with two guys enjoying pleasuring each other while insisting that all women do it without prejudice? I for one, would have no issue sucking another guys cock in a similar situation if my wife found it to be a turn on. NO, I'm not gay, just secure in my manhood knowing it would not change who I am. I love my wife and would do anything to please her if she asked. I have no issue with two guys sucking each other any more than I have with two women sucking each other. You naysayers need to grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Many Feathers, I have always liked your writing.

I have not read as much as usual in the last year, had a lot of things happen. I still like your "stuff" and read it first. Thank you for writing. I will have to get my Bfreetorun back into circulation so I can hit BEST STORY (or whatever) again.

timrivtimrivabout 6 years ago

Too harsh, sorry can’t agree with hurting someone 10 years after, because your ego was bruised in the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Absolutely Great Story Till The Last Page

Very thoughtful and psychologically sound story. Shelly and Frank were great friends who helped them come closer together. More from teaching them to communicate the totally openly.

The BTB on the EX wasn’t needed, but I liked the healing idea as we often look back on former lives with rose colored glasses and forget the problems. This way he could completely get over it.

Being a completely hetero guy the dude on dude thing was a real turnoff and from my experience women don’t actually want them see that. So for most people you took a lithe away from a great story. I’m still giving it 5 stars though.

Nylonlover101Nylonlover101about 6 years ago
Many Feathers - An Intriguing Read.

I agree with "Anonymous"....except about the last page (9). I wondered what the "sweet-sweet revenge" was going to be.....and the surprise ending sure supplied it. (The story got a bit too detail oriented and "in the weeds" somewhere about mid-story....I almost fell asleep at one point and came close to canning-it ! ' Glad that I stuck with it, however, through to the "sweet-sweet (bitter)" end ! Good job ! (4 Stars)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Most enjoyable........

.......entertaining, great characters, good story line to carry thru all the erotica. I enjoyed it and I thank you.

Pulsifer42

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I'll never believe Silvia was THAT stupid

She planned things too well. At the very least she would have known who Cindy was from the start. So while Tom and Cindy may have gotten to fuck her, there's no way Silvia buys the Cabin. A simple Title search would disclose the ownership of the surrounding property and the scheme would have blown up. And they were all unlikable people from the start, including the skeezy wife swapping neighbors. Made my skin crawl.

No stars

forsure798285forsure798285over 5 years ago
Threw up this story I wanted to screamed Don't do it

My wife and I attened a local swing club every other weekend (we are not swingers but like to screw in front of other people). I cannot think of a couple who swings that did not eventually end up getting divorced. The lifestyle is destructive to any relationship.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Beautiful closure

Took him ten years but he got his BTB on the bitch ex. Set up and executed perfectly. Love the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
after page 2

The story was well written if rushed in places. I was going to stop after the second page. As soon as swapping was involved and accepted. Needless to say I really only skimmed the remaining pages to see what the revenge was. And it was sweet on the ex wife. Every part was believable. but the cuck parts and the last get together was pathetic. Just 4 sluts. for the story 4 stars for story line. for the sexual parts that really ruined the story 1 star

chaoddicchaoddicover 5 years ago
Great writing

Although there are parts that need some grammatical aid. Also, swapping partners is not a solution to marrital priblems and i coukd go without the swapping, communication however is the solution. All in all i truly enjoyed the story minus the swapping. The revenge was well done and made the title true...sweet sweet revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Tet another swinging BS cuckold story

Garbage.

oldtwitoldtwitover 5 years ago
Enjoyed

I enjoyed this well thought out , and well paced

calibammacalibammaalmost 5 years ago
End of chapter 2

That bitch Cindy getting all excited by another man touch as she had recently denied her husband would not have went over well with me. I don’t care what damage it would have further caused. And her push over husband, what a wimp! Now let me head back to episode #3.😂

Baddogie59Baddogie59almost 5 years ago
Great Story

I must say you have quite the imagination.

Keep my attention from start to finish.

I loved how once Cindy's sexuality was reawakened she finally decided to give her husband anal and the timing was over the top as well.

I mean she is eating her husbands ex wife pussy and then decides to give up her ass for him was well, better than the best to say the least.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I would think swapping in a troubled marriage would be a pretty fast way to end it. Still, fun to read.

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
Cock

Hungry cindy killed it for me. 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A story worth reading.

Lots of suspense, good character's and a great ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
good sex descriptions

I felt sorry for Tom in the beginning. Cindy was with holding sex. Then Cindy started discovering her own sexuality. Good story!

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Had to quit reading on page one 2 shitheads

No sympathy for either

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 4 years ago

I nearly stopped reading this very early. The start was painfully slow and seemed to be headed nowhere in particular. It took a while before the story became interesting. All in all, it was well done. I could have done without the m/m scene near the end, at least that had next to no details.

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 4 years ago
Great

What a great story, full of action,sex and a plot as well....

Nicely worked out with good characters thrown in.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

So in order to get revenge on his ex he made his current wife fuck other men?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
nothing really sweet about this

No kids involved, so if everyone is happy. Just not my cup of tea, all I got out of it was a bunch of people pissing on their marriage. Why get married at all. He wasn't getting any loving from the wife for at least 3 weeks, so he decided to wank. She got pissed off with him, but got off wanking herself, about someone else. Real nice, and it all dissolves around some kinda homo erotic crap. I am beginning to understand why the ex left him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Definitely one of the worst stories I've read.

Absolute trash. Dont waste your time with this " story " .

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Wouldnt have been worth 3 pages let alone 9.

The faulty premise that wife swapping would turn their marriage around was bad enough but the whole "Go fuck your ex-wife" is exactly where I stopped.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not for me. I know wife swapping happens but I can't understand how people do it. How you share the person you love with someone else is impossible for me to come to terms with not even in fantasy. I can only think that they really don't love each other and this action is just a prelude to eventual divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Am I the only one?

I found her story stimulating. Altho I've never had the opportunity to be involved in wife swapping (or husband swapping), I would jump at the chance. It's on the bucket list of my wife and I, and this story simply made the urge stronger.

GrimmerGrimmerabout 3 years ago

Great plot but I had to really push myself through the first few pages.

juanviejojuanviejoabout 3 years ago

You know the old saying...so why the homosexual scene in the final chapter. Yes, you ruined! TWO STARS FROM ME.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Realizing that your story is pure fantasy, every man's fantasy, makes this story most enjoyable. I stayed hard through the entire read, again a man thing, and after laying back, taking matters in hand, i closed my eyes remembering all the juicy details in a most satisfying climax. Mmmmmm. I can't wait to begin your other stories. Thank you!

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

-1 star - no comment other than ditto to most of the negative ones below

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Many Feathers write many pages, but if able to get to end story pretty good.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(10/11/2021) Oh-kay, I will admit that I’m a selfish SOB and a hypocrite. I’m not into swinging as one anonymous commenter stated why would any man want to share the woman he loves with another man? I can’t see it. Also, while I do enjoy the FFM threesomes I don’t care for the MFM version. Like most men I do enjoy watching great lesbian action the more ladies the better, I say. And really, does anyone out there believe that most women would enjoy seeing their boyfriends or hubbies doing other boyfriends and hubbies? I don’t think so. I can tell you that if my wife had ever thought I had ever done or wanted to do the double dick; she would immediately have placed a contract out on me out of pure embarrassment. Hell, her baby brother would have done it for free and my body would never have been found. Sorry, but wifey wants me to lick slits not dicks, and I’m in 100% agreement. I rarely venture into the Loving wives genre because of the above and the smattering of male masochistic bent story’s out there like hidden land mines. Wifey gets to suck every dick in sight while hubby winds up sitting in some small low-rent apartment pulling his pud. But back to this story; I was actually enjoying this story since Tom and Cindy were having problems and her college girlfriend was there to help. They were able to figure out and correct their problems while also exercising the ghost of his evil ex-wifey. The swinging was kind of tame, hey they were all friends, right (what the hell am I saying). I liked how Tom and Cindy sprung the trap on his evil ex-wifey. I got a kick out of Cindy playing Tom’s ditsy young girlfriend. I liked how Tom’s and Cindy’s relationship changed; how they became closer not only husband and wife but also best friends with no secrets. But then, you had to put Tom and Frank together. I almost bailed before finishing the last page. Was, this too wordy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@mrdata9770, sadly I completely agree with you. You are a hypocritical homophobe. Thanks for sharing your struggle. Good luck overcoming your bigotry.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Good story. The gay thing did nothing for me. Just skipped right over it. The wives fooling around kept my interest going. Yeah, yeah, I am a "pig". My wife still loves me anyway. The rest of the story was damn enjoyable. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dom Perignon, mate, the other stuff doesn’t exist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

For the subject matter, I found that this story was much too long for my tastes & wound up skimming/ akipping some. A huge fight began because Cindy just finished making herself cum but couldn't tell her husband until they were at their friend's house. How Tom could be happy sharing his wife.... or Cindy sharing her husband... is beyond my thoughts or likes. And finally, wanting Tom to fuck his ex so he could sell the house.... Oh NO!!

I might've enjoyed the story more if there wasn't so much to damn well read. As a result,, 2 stars.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53almost 2 years ago

Lost me on page 2 with the swapping.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Gawd what tripe! 9 screens of total trash. Read the first screen told me to skim through the next couple of screens. Yep, suspicions confirmed! Popped to the end. Ugh Ugh. The scores accumulated by this tale can only be accounted for by author deleting the true scores and replacing with high score. ManyFeathers--you are really a "few feathers" between the ears.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

You could have Hemingway writing on this site and most of these poltroons would find something to complain about. Free stories, and they complain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I got halfway down the first page then had to bale out. The MC is a total dickhead with the sexual maturity of an adolescent and I completely get why the ex wife jettisoned him. The real surprise is that he found another surrogate mother to shack up with. Awful. Nine pages? You're having a laugh.

2011rayann2011rayannover 1 year ago

this was a great storie and just loved the ending THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The MC wife stabbed him in the heart cheating with multiple men in his family cabin no less and you seriously had him swapping with the current wife. Seriously you must not have any clue about how people work because someone who was hurt thst bad by the wife cheating isn't going to be into wife swapping at all.

You write well but your story telling needs lots more work.

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexover 1 year ago

Absolutely fantastic! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Second time I read this - a long time ago - and enjoyed it just as much... a "5" again !

EastCoaster

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story a lot. There was no need for the guy/guy thing to be honest it took away rather than adding to.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

"Story does not have any tags" - use some fucking tags! No revenge, and no BTB. Swapping story, and nothing else....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Other than the sexual cohesion/emotion blackmail great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lots of dysfunctional people and relationships, nothing of erotic or other redeeming value to see here

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Never got how people think that having sex with other people magically fixes relationship issues. Just seems counterintuitive

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayover 1 year ago

Oh, HELL no! Swinging and gay sex? How in the world did this win a monthly contest?!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What? After the guys got together, no one thought of fucklicking?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Infantile, pathetic, nonsense with a twist of gay sex. No thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Writing was good, but I surely hated the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So a guy gets taken to the cleaners in a divorce. His wife rubs it into his face at the end of the divorce hearing. Her marries another woman, who loses all interest in sex with him. They are propositioned by their best friends, and both fall into the situation, no questions asked. Around chapter 6, I just went to the end. He sold the cabin to his ex wife, and then assured it would be destroyed, by selling the other land with access, to the government. This is turn, makes the cabin worthless. I usually evaluate the actions of people in these stories, by if it was in the charactors best interest.

Ex Wife- Just a stupid, Narcissist bitch. I can’t see her ex husband, opening up a dialog with her.

Current wife- Didn’t like sex, cut hubby down to once every 3 weeks. NO WAY she she just jumps into the swinging thing, like the story said she did. For a woman to act like that, SHE would have had to be the individual getting knock backs from her husband.

Husband- Guys who still carry a torch for an ex wife that cheated on them and screwed them over, are either fat, or broke. If you are even marginally attractive to the opposite sex, you move on. Men know they acquire limited resources in their life. Wasting some of that on woman that would divorce them, goes against their ancient hard wiring. Opening up his marriage to another couple, and agreeing to do oral with another man, means he is losing what little control he had, in the relationship. It’s not like the other couple are going to take care of him when he is sick, help raise his kids, etc. For all he knows, he might end up raising the other guys baby, which again is a corruption of his resources, and something he won’t stand for.

“ Swinging couple” - Yes, there are people like this in the world. And almost all of them, end up divorced.

My conclusion- Husband never gives his ex wife the time of day, after the divorce.

Current wife and Husband on proposition with “ good friends”. Even if they try it once, it won’t improve their love life, long term, with each other. Very likely that one will continue to push it, and the other one will want out. And it will lead to divorce. This story, does not reflect reality.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief12 months ago

To each their own, but this one isn't one I enjoyed.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x12 months ago

She "took him to the cleaners." No figures are given, but I can safely assume she got more than 50%, then she offers "fair market value" for the cabin! She got more than was fair in the divorce settlement, so why should he be "fair?" Let her repay him enough to make the divorce fair, THEN we'll talk about fair value for the cabin.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I saw it was 9 pages and that he got back with the ex, and that was it for me.

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

The burn is inventive, but it takes a loooong time to get to it in this Femdom agitprop.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades8 months ago

Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

everybody got fucked and some got fucked over !!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Haha worth the read . good work

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nope, not for me............. just wrong.......

alan_deealan_dee6 months ago

That story was kind of like being invited to a new friends house on a hot day after being told that there is a pool at his house and then when you finally get there you find out it is an above ground pool. Yeah, it's still a pool but it isn't anywhere near as exciting as you were expecting it to be.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

one man, one woman !

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hated it before and not changing my take on this. Just wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Not for me either, just plain wrong.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 months ago

A little long, but some really satisfying revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A fun story that kept me entertained all throughout. Giving it five for entertainment value and for a spectacularly planned long con that any old tyme grifter would have been proud to have run.

GG

ImshakenImshaken30 days ago

Interesting revenge story. Could have done without the male 69 sex scene. Could use a spell check. Champaign is a city in Illinois, champagne is an alcoholic sparkling wine. It's Dom Perignon. 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Sylvia deserved worse than she got (her attorney would be on the hook for not discovering the encumbrance on the cabin's title prior to closing), but otherwise a good story of extramarital sex. There was no cheating, and no one was humiliated or abused. The possibility of pregnancy is a wild card in such swapping situations, and is a practical concern that would have to be considered in a real life situation. Tom is sterile, but would Cindy give birth to Frank's child? What would that mean for both marriages?

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Stopped reading on page 1.

She was a cheating slut with multiple men, and he was still looking at her and getting a hard on after the divorce was finalised. Then he re-married and thought about the slut on their anniversaries etc and basically missed her.

Not interested in pathetic Simp MC's.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous