Sweet Torment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part of me wants this to go on forever, but a part of me wants to return the favor for this insufferable teasing she's giving me. That look in her eye . . . yup, it's time to put Lucia in her place.

As she leaned in to once again take him into her mouth, Jim brought his hands up and laced his finger through her hair. This time, though, he got a firm grip, and Lucia looked up at him with that knowing, lustful look in her eye that said, 'Please, use me!' Giving her a moment to adjust once again to his thickness in her mouth, he inexorably began to pull her face toward his groin. She moved her tongue as much as she could with his fat prick stretching her to the limit. Jim closed his eyes and gritted his teeth, breathing deeply to try and hold his orgasm at bay while at the same time relish the sensations from Lucia's mouth. His cockhead gently made contact with the back of her throat, and she instinctively coughed and gagged slightly. Saliva was pouring from her mouth and her eyes had started to tear up.

Jim eased his grip in her hair to see if she wanted to come up for air, but she kept her face impaled on his cock so he gently resumed the pressure on her head. He could feel her throat muscles working on his knob, when all of a sudden it slipped into her throat. Her lips were stretched lewdly around his girth, almost reaching the base of his cock. The sensation of her throat muscles on the top of his cock was something he would never get tired of. He forgot about his hands as he threw his head back and sucked in his breath. Lucia worked her head back and forth in a slight bobbing motion, sensing his impending climax. But once again she used her hands to gently pull his testicles from his body, and slid her mouth off of his cock.

A veritable river of precum and saliva flowed out of her mouth this time, coating his groin and flowing down over his balls and her hands. She watched in abject fascination as his cock twitched on the brink of explosion, more full and swollen than she had ever yet seen it. Jim clenched his hands tightly and tried to breath deeply in order to stifle a scream of frustration. GOD DAMN! She *is* incredibly talented, I have to give her that. But that was the last straw.

"Alright, you tease. That's it. Stand up," Jim said commandingly. Lucia seemed to snap out of a trance at the tone in his voice. She just looked up at him in surprise. "Stand up," he repeated, gently but firmly. Lucia quickly stood, clasping her hands in front her crotch. What an amazing body! For an amazing woman, Jim thought, momentarily lost in admiration. He shook his head.

"Hand me my belt."

Lucia's eyes widened, but she waited only a moment before primly bending down to where his pants lay and retrieving his belt. She handed it to him demurely, but the flush on her face and breasts and the obvious dampness in her crotch belied her innocent demeanor. "Wait here," Jim ordered, as he stood from the couch. He let the wet tip of his cock brush her stomach lightly as he turned toward the kitchen, and heard the soft moan that escaped Lucia's lips.

He turned one of the dining room chairs without arms around and seated himself. He then gestured Lucia over to him, and she practically skipped around the couch, her large breasts wobbling deliciously. Jim's cock hadn't softened in the slightest, its thickness angling up and out from his lap. Jim gestured at his lap and Lucia eyed the belt warily as she lay across his thighs. He saw her shudder as his cock pressed firmly into her stomach, and twitched it a few times for good measure.

"So you want to play teasy games? We can play teasy games. But first, someone needs to be taught a lesson." With that he softly stroked her ass and upper thighs with the belt. He could feel her nervousness and fear, but also the trust in her submission. He gently brought her arms up behind her back and used the belt to secure her wrists together. Not too tight, but enough to keep them from slipping free. She could probably get her arms out herself without too much difficulty, but he had a feeling she wasn't going to.

That done, he brought his left hand down to squeeze and fondle her dangling breasts, while his right hand began to roll her panties over her thick ass and down her legs. Lucia said nothing, but moaned and shuddered again at his touch. Jim had never really noticed before what great legs Lucia had, but he sure noticed now. He paused more than once to softly stroke her thighs and calves as he slid her panties all the way off.

Now she was completely naked, laying exposed across his thighs. He could only imagine the feelings and sensations she was experiencing at this moment, but her arousal was more than evident and this let Jim know he was on the right track. His cock lurched against her stomach once again as he gently ran his right hand up her inner thigh and brushed against her juicy labia. Damn, but this girl is positively dripping! I am officially the most blessed man alive. Officially.

"What are you going to do to me?" Lucia inquired softly.

"Well, Lucia, dirty little sluts need to know there are consequences for mercilessly teasing cocks, don't you think?"

"Yes?" she answered querulously.

"You don't sound very convincing, Lucia."

"Yes, sir. Dirty little sluts need to be spanked."

Jim nearly lost it right there, but managed to slow his breathing and hold on. This girl is full of surprises!

"How many spanks do you think are appropriate, my little cum-slut?"

"Um, 4?"

"Very well. Four it is then. On each cheek." Lucia started at this, but Jim had already raised his right hand and soon brought it down with a firm *SMACK* on her right cheek. Lucia let out an involuntary squeal, which was obviously a mixture of pain and extreme arousal. Jim's right hand remained on her right cheek, kneading the warm, soft flesh gently. His left hand was still busy on her hanging tits, and his ministrations were having the desired effect.

He heard as well as felt her indrawn breath as he withdrew his hand from her ass, preparing for the second strike. This one he brought down on her left cheek with slightly more force than the last. Again she cried out, and now he could feel her juices dripping onto his leg. The next blow was slightly harder still, and instead of keeping his hand on her cheek he let it bounce off and marveled at the delightful jiggle of her ass from the blow. He treated the left cheek likewise and noticed a soft, pinkish hue forming on that delicious ass of hers. Her squeals of pained delight and her wiggling were doing wonders on the top of his cock.

"How are you doing, Lucia?" Jim inquired in his commanding tone, but with an edge of concern.

Lucia took a couple of deep breaths before replying, "Ohhh, wonderful."

"How many more do we have?"

"Two more for each cheek, sir," she replied without hesitation.

"Yum," Jim couldn't help but reply. He didn't want to break the mood, but he was enjoying her body and demeanor so much right now. "You are a gorgeous woman, Lucia," he said while running his hand softly over her pink-hued ass.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, thank you, J . . ." in the middle of her reply he brought his hand down upon her right cheek with the hardest spank yet, "Oh!" Lucia exclaimed. Ow. That one stung my hand a little. Maybe I should back off a bit, he thought, until he heard Lucia's hiss of indrawn breath and unchecked moan of desire. He decided to give her left ass cheek one more good one and did so, again relishing the lovely roll of her ass.

He gave two more firm smacks to finish off the spanking, and then massaged and kneaded the warm flesh of her ass. She was really hot now, and was squishing her thighs together delightfully. His cock was still pressing into her stomach firmly, probably having leaked a cup of precum over the floor at this point.

With his left hand Jim gave Lucia's nipple a final pinch and pull, and then flipped her over onto her back and stood with her in his arms. Some drool was on her mouth and her eyes were damp with tears, but she looked up at Jim with a mixture of lust and admiration that only further served to send his balls boiling.

"Holy shit, I can't believe you did that!" Lucia whispered harshly, as if afraid someone would overhear. "Are you going to untie my hands now?"

"Not yet, honey. That was just the first lesson," Jim winked down at Lucia as he carried her into the bedroom.

Part 3 - Climax!

Jim laid her down gently on her bed. He fetched one of her pillows and put it under her shoulders and neck so as not to strain her bound arms too much. He had her arranged sideways at the foot of the bed, so her head was at the lower corner. He removed his shirt and tossed it aside.

"Gawwwd, I want your cock! Can I have your cum now, please?" Lucia, begged, eying his throbbing member hungrily.

"You want my cock? You want to taste it?" Jim asked teasingly, standing just outside of Lucia's reach. She dared not wiggle too much, perched as she was on the edge of the bed with her arms bound underneath her, but still she strained her neck and tongue to touch his cock.

She groaned in frustration as he held it millimeters out of reach. "Come on, Lucia, I thought you said you wanted to taste it?" Lucia squinted her eyes at him knowingly, but Jim felt no remorse for this turnabout.

He walked around so that he was standing above Lucia's head. She craned her neck up, and Jim allowed her nose to touch the underside of his cock. He stepped forward a bit to let her nuzzle his fat testicles, which had descended once again to the bottom his sac. She inhaled his musk deeply, arching to try and get her tongue to contact his cock. "Ohhhhhhhh . . . " she moaned, as he settled his nuts over her face and let her tongue have the briefest of contact with his cock before standing up and stepping back.

Another fat dollop of precum had formed at the tip of his cock, and he lined it up so that as it began to drip down from his cock the strand went right into her mouth. "Mmmmm," Lucia moaned, savoring his delicious juices. Jim then used his hand to bend his cock down so that he wiped the thick strand of precum off on the end of her nose. He proceeded to slowly rub his dripping cockhead over her cheeks and across her forehead, leaving a slimy trail behind. Lucia turned her head back and forth, stimulating his cock and at the same time relishing the coating of precum he was giving her face.

"Yessssssssss," she moaned out a third time, as Jim began to gently slap his heavy tool against her face. Soft, wet slapping sounds filled the room, punctuated by Lucia and Jim's periodic moans. Lucia reveled in his cock treatment, and Jim grew even harder at her unabashed arousal. He knew he couldn't last much longer with this, but he still needed to drive this lesson home.

With a final, heavy *SMACK* he withdrew his cock from her face and stepped back. Her eyes followed him intently as he walked around to the foot of the bed and turned her body so that her feet were dangling over the edge of the bed. He then leaned down and hooked his hands under her knees, lifting her legs up and stepping forward so that his cock and balls were right over her smooth pussy.

"God, your pussy is beautiful, Lucia. I am going to feast on her for a long time later tonight," Jim promised.

Lucia shuddered violently at his words, and then looked into his eyes with a hungry smile. "Do you want to fuck me, Jim. Are you gonna bury that monster in my little pussy?"

"Geez, you just don't quit, do you?" Jim replied, grinning mischievously back at her.

"Come on! Just give me your cum, honey! Please!" Lucia begged.

Jim just stared back at those lovely brown eyes, smiling affectionately down at her. He slid her legs down around his waist and leaned over her prone form. With his right hand he brought the head of his cock down to the top of her mound. He gently began to rub his cock around her engorged, dripping pussy, mixing their juices and driving them both wild with lust. Hold on, buddy. Just a little bit longer.

He then leaned down a bit and brushed at her pussy lips with the distended head of his cock. He teasingly pushed at the folds, running his cock up and down. Lucia involuntarily hunched her hips up at him, but Jim maintained his teasing ministrations. He then brought his fat knob up and began to gently mash and rub her clit. Lucia's breath drew in sharply and she cried out in pleasure. He could tell that she was close to an orgasm of her own and pulled back slightly.

Her breath coming in ragged, shallow gasps, Lucia looked down at the throbbing monster teasing her poor pussy, and then up at Jim. When their eyes met, Jim brought his cock down in a firm slap right onto Lucia's pussy. Her eyes opened wide in surprise and then shut tightly as she threw her head back and shuddered in a mini-climax. Jim rubbed his cockhead back and forth a few times, and then brought it down with another heavy smack.

He knew she couldn't take much more and so relented. I think she's had enough for now. We have the rest of the night and all day tomorrow to please that pretty pussy.

"Had enough, Lucia? Are you ready for my cum now"

"Oh, God, yes! Untie my hands and give me that cock!"

"Mm, not just yet," Jim said, as he crawled up onto the bed next to Lucia. He slid her back so that her head was on the pillows, and then sidled over to straddle her chest. His towering erection stood above her face, dripping copious amounts of sticky precum over her neck and breasts. Jim took his right hand and gathered the precum from his cockhead and reached down to slather it over the valley between Lucia's tits. Realization dawned on her face and she moaned in anticipation.

Jim gathered up her bounteous breasts in his hands and brought them together to form a beautiful fuck-tunnel for his rampant cock. Using his thumb to hold it down, he squeezed her tits around his aching cock and began a gentle fucking motion. Lucia craned her neck and Jim obliged her by thrusting up so she could lick the head of his cock. Without speeding up much, he began to use long, grinding strokes, pulling all the way back before driving inexorably forward toward Lucia's waiting mouth. He paused on the upstrokes to let her lave his cockhead.

He kept this up for a couple of minutes, before the evening's stimulations and the gorgeous, desperately horny woman overcame him. He felt his balls contract and the contractions of a massive orgasm begin deep inside his body. He gave two more long, slow strokes, his cock swelling visibly with his impending explosion. As he felt the cum enter his shaft and his cock grow to its absolute maximum girth and rigidity, he brought his cock free of her breasts.

"Oh, fuck . . ." he barely heard Lucia utter, as the sensations in his cock and balls caused his other senses to fade out. His vision went dark and all he could hear was the heavy thump of his own heartbeat in his ears, and then the pleasure exploded out from his groin as the cum erupted from the tip of his cock.

He was still gripping her breasts in his hand as his cock began to buck all on its own. Lucia watched in wonder as his already fat knob swelled alarmingly and the eye at the end of his cock opened. The first thick spurt launched almost straight up into the air, falling back to land with a heavy splat over Lucia's forehead. Still without being touched the second blast of cum went even higher, clearing the bed frame and plastering against the wall behind. Jim groaned loudly and then leaned forward slightly, unintentionally pointing his cock right at Lucia's open mouth.

The next four blasts fired in quick succession, landing in Lucia's mouth, on her nose, and covering one eye. She swallowed hungrily and clamped her eye shut. Jim's cock was far from done, but rather than powerful spurts the cum began to pump out in a heavy stream over her neck and breasts, giving her a thick pearl necklace.

Jim opened his eyes as the orgasm began to subside. He put his hands on either side of her head and fed his cock to Lucia. The new stimulation set him off again and cum began to pump with renewed vigor from his twitching cock. Lucia hungrily nursed on his fat knob, savoring the humongous load pouring into her mouth.

Finally his ejaculations finished, and his testicles ceased their urgent clenching. Jim sat gently back on Lucia's stomach, his cock pulling free of her mouth with a loud *POP*. He gently reached up to wipe the thick cum from her eye. After a few deep breaths he slid off of her stomach and reach under her to untie her poor arms. Lucia groaned softly in relief and rubber her wrists gently.

Jim helped her to a sitting position and held her face in his hands as he kissed her deeply on the lips. She kissed him back firmly and passionately, and they stayed like this for a few minutes. As they broke the kiss, some of Jim's cum stuck on his nose and stretched between them. They both laughed and Lucia lunged forward to lick it from his nose. Then she began to collect his stray spurts from her face to hungrily devour them.

"Fuck! I still can't believe how much you cum!"

"Your teasing drives me crazy, Lucia, but I love it." She smiled up at him and then gave him another tender peck on the lips. "That wasn't too rough, was it, babe?" Jim asked.

"I have to admit you had me scared when you had your belt. I wasn't sure I was ready for a belt-whipping!" said Lucia, laughing.

"Geez, me neither," Jim admitted readily. "I wasn't sure I was ready for any of that, but you made it so hot. Fuck, you are incredible, Lucia."

"I don't know where you come up with this stuff, but you sure know how to drive me crazy, too, Jim."

"Maybe we should invest in some silk restraints, huh?"

"Ooh, that sounds hot. Next time it's *my* turn to tie *you* up, though," Lucia said giddily, still gathering up his cum from her neck and chest and slurping it up greedily.

Jim stroked Lucia's neck and she looked up at him tenderly. He brought her in for another kiss, embracing her tightly. They made out passionately for a few more minutes, lost in the pleasure of each other's mouths. Finally Jim pulled back and said, "Now *I* want a taste of that pussy of yours, while I recover for round two."

Lucia just smiled up at him happily as he laid her back on the bed, getting comfortable between her legs and savoring the sweet aroma of her intense arousal . . .

THE END

12