Sweet Torture

Story Info
The best part of waking up...
778 words
3.62
19k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZZ_Todd
ZZ_Todd
4 Followers

"Good morning," she whispered, combing my hair with her fingernails.

My first thought wasn't 'Why is she crouched over me on her hands and knees?' Nor did I even consider 'Why are we both naked and where are the covers?' when I knew that since neither of us had been in the mood when we went to bed, we did in fact fall asleep under the sheet, wearing our usual sleeping attire. No, my first thought was like my first thought every morning: to hug her and kiss my Angel good morning. But I couldn't reach her... my wrists were tied to the brass spindles of the headboard.

"What the hell is..." I started, struggling to break the pantyhose that held me captive.

"Shhh... not another word or I'll have to gag you too!" she giggled, twirling her purple panties over my face. "It's payback time for telling me you had a headache last night!"

"Oh my God," I moaned when I saw the feather duster emerge from under the pillow beside me. "And just what do you think you're going to do with that?" I grinned.

"Torture you."

It wasn't the breeze from the opened window that raised goose bumps on my skin. My entire body is an erogenous zone, and she knew just where to start her journey. She sat down across my thighs and with slow-motion like dabs, the soft feathers grazed across my face, then neck and shoulders, then seemed to dance a waltz across my thumping chest. I shivered when she leaned down and tickled my nipples, alternating one with the other, tongue on one--fingertips on the other. My whole body tensed as if suddenly charged with a gazillion watts of raw electricity; my aroused part rested quickly and easily along the fold of her ass cheeks.

"Don't you even think of having a spontaneous combustion now!" she laughed, apparently feeling my morning dew against her flesh there. "It's Labor Day, and we've got all day for this labor of love!"

I wrenched my wrists back and forth again in a futile attempt to free myself. God, how I wanted to touch her! I craved to feel her... to hold her tits and tease her nipples, to squeeze her ass and thighs... to embrace her like it was the first time we'd held each other. But it was no use; the harder I pulled, the tighter the knots became. I moaned a weak and pathetic 'please...' but I guess she must've thought I meant 'please don't stop', because she didn't. She was only just beginning.

Her feather duster dance resumed on my tightened belly, more of a jitterbug than the chest waltz with wide strokes up one side to my armpit, across the underside of my bicep, then over to the other side with a reverse path back down to my navel. She must've sensed that I was getting real close to that spontaneous combustion because all of a sudden, she rolled off of me and took the feather dance to my legs. I started to close my spread eagle but her free hand was much quicker. She held one leg down and away while her torture tool tickled my tool... my balls began to tingle as if every single hair was straight in the air. And still, she ignored my pleading moans.

"Getting a little hot and bothered there, Hon?" she cooed. "Mmmmm... can't have that now, can we?"

I should've known that this former girl scout would've been prepared. How I missed knocking the bowl of ice to the floor when I thrashed my legs around is beyond my understanding, and when that first cold cube touched my sac I was sure I'd explode. How I managed not to is another one of those mysteries of the universe.

"You are sooo evil," I groaned. "You just wait and see what happens when I get a hold of your pussy!"

"Ya think? Well, then, why wait!"

God, she was quick! Before I could even think of a comeback line, her short curlies were hovering over my face, tickling my nose as she slowly settled her pussy onto my eager mouth. More than ever I wanted to touch her... to hold her ass while my tongue did my own torture on her. Ahhhh... her scent, her wetness, the taste.

I had forgotten all about the ice, but was suddenly reminded of it when I felt another shiver surge through me. What an amazing woman... it never occurred to me that she could fit my pulsating cock AND an ice cube in her mouth at the same time.

Learn something new everyday, eh?

ZZ_Todd
ZZ_Todd
4 Followers