Sweet Victory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just wanted to see how you are after last time" he asked casually.

"I'm fine-why does everyone keep asking how I am" she asked in a frustrated groan.

"Why can't you just leave me alone" she cried desperately.

"No girl has ever whored herself to me like you did" he replied coldly, hearing her gasp as she registered his words.

"You bastard. You selfish, self-conceited bastard. Who are you to talk about whoring, when you've worked through half the girls on campus?" she threw back-his arrogance blew her away.

"Hey are you upset that after all this time you were a 'virgin', or that you gave it up to me" he asked softly.

He reached out to stroke her face. Standing in a little frilly slip and her hair pinned up untidily made her so irresistible. His fingers itched to undo the loose knot and explore her body.

Taking hold of her robe he pulled her towards him and smashed his lips upon hers. She melted in his arms, allowing him to guide her over to the couch. Suddenly she opened her eyes and started to pull away from him, but he easily grabbed her arms, dragged her over and yanked her down across his lap.

She struggled, but was not match for his strength. With ease he held her across his strong thighs and tugged at the hem until it pulled up and over her hips and thighs to expose her nakedness to his hungry eyes.

"Please don't do this" she struggled hard against his iron like grip. His fingers pushed between her thighs and felt wetness. She desperately grabbed his hand and tried to pull it free and push off.

Diego inwardly ground at the sexy sight. "Are you a virgin or a whore?" he growled.

"I was a virgin. I've only been with you" she cried out

"Then it won't hurt this time round as it didn't the first time either" he replied with a smile opening her lips to his gaze. One finger found her hard bud and began to flick it. She moaned at his skilled touch before he sank the same finger slowly into her watching her lips swallow it up hungrily. God she felt hot and good if not better than last time. He watched in fascination as his finger kept disappearing into her moist hole and the was her lips were becoming puffy and enlarged with blood, preparing itself for his rigid cock which was pressed uncomfortable against his jeans. She was now moaning softly and every so often her hips bucked up to match his thrust. Reluctantly he pulled his finger out and she squealed as she fell onto the floor. She looked so tempting on all fours. He looked rather disappointed when she collected herself together and got up, stopping the fantastic show she'd put on display.

"You've had your fun, now go home Diego" she demanded attempting to sound as stern as she could given the predicament she'd fund herself in.

"Oh!! I thought the fun was just starting" he growled reaching out for her. Before she could react, her grabbed hold of her wrists and pulled her towards him. Not being a match she practically flew into his arms, and before she knew it, his lips were smashed on to hers. Not missing the opportunity his tongue slipped into her mouth and rubbed against hers. His kiss was passionate and demanding, she could already feel his arousal arrogantly pushing into her. Snapping out her daze, she went into frenzy and began to fight him off, unsure whether she wanted it to stop, but scared if Paolo were to walk in onto them.

"I want you." He looked down into her wide-eyed face as she stared up at him in shock. Without a word he dipped his head and kissed her, tasting her full soft lips. Her eyes widened as his lips met hers, groaning as he kissed her hungrily, forcing his tongue into her mouth just as his fingers slipped between her damp pussy lips again. She whimpered at the feel of his fingers.

Her heart beat was deafening as it pounded in her ears. She didn't know what she wanted. Her mind was screaming out for him to stop, but her body was starting to melt against his expert touches. Coherent thoughts returning, she pushed at him and turned her head to the side. The kiss broke, leaving them both gasping for breath.

"You're already wet," he murmured, nuzzling her neck. "Watching you ... do you see know what you've done to me?" he pulled her hand to his bulging cock.

She gasped as he pressed her fingers to his hard length, rubbing. "Stop it" she whimpered. Grabbing her waist he carried her off to her bedroom and flung her onto the unmade bed with clean sheets. He laughed as he moved off, releasing her. His eyes unlocked from hers and she followed his gaze down her body. The slip had been pushed up her thighs. Flustered she tried to cover herself, but it was no use.

"You love this, don't you, you little slut?" he growled as he undressed quickly and joined her. His cock stood out proudly and for the first time she'd seen what had been inside her the other night. To say the size was impressive was an understatement; she only wondered how it had fit without ripping her in half. He pushed her legs apart roughly. Gabriella had no time to think as his hands and mouth ravaged her firm flesh — tongue on her hard nipples, fingers probing her cunt. She panted and bit her lip, the sensations overwhelming. Confusion, anger, fear all other emotions were masked by the waves of pleasure his ministrations were giving her.

He wanted her so badly. He wanted to taste every inch of her and take his time, but he was also bursting with the need to take her hard and fast. Urgency over took. With a bruising kiss he reached between their wet bodies and positioned the throbbing head of his cock. As he pushed into her heat, he felt her body tense. When he looked into her eyes it dawned on him. He couldn't believe this little minx had been a virgin. Her body was betraying her, before she could object he was pushing into her. She thought he'd be careful when he realised it was her first time.

"Relax" he grunted, before rearing back and then plunging into her. He moaned. Her cunt was too tight as he forced his way inside her. She was so slick and snug. He remained buried to the hilt, enjoying the way her muscles clenched him, before almost completely pulling out and driving into her again.

"I'm going to fuck you till you beg for more," he promised thickly, grabbing her hips and pulling her onto him. She could only lie with her legs spread wide as he powered into her again and again. Nothing had prepared her this time being this full and stretched. She felt pain with every thrust, but also pleasure as the friction between their bodies increased. Still, it was the pain her mind focused on, until something else alerted her senses. Hooking her legs around his waist, she drew him deeper inside her. Each time he would push back in he would stretch the flesh again to accommodate his massive size. He showed no signs of slowing or tiring soon. She could feel a divine coil unwrap deep inside her ready to explode. His body strained.

Lost in these new sensations, she almost didn't realise that he'd rolled over, taking her with him. Consumed with passion, she experimentally began to rock back and forth, grinding against his pubic bone.

He watched pleasure dance across her face as he slowed his strokes and fingered her clit. His mouth closed over her nipple, teasing and sucking, as he manipulated her swelling nub. Her eyes flashed as electrifying warmth began to spread through her. She dug her nails into his shoulders, her moans of delight joining his.

"That's right ... you like that..." he breathed.

"I ... I..." she couldn't quite finish.

"Oh God" he cried, his whole body tensing as his cock pulsed inside her sopping pussy. She cried out with him as a tremor ran through her body. A spasm shook her until black spots danced in front of her eyes.

________________________________________

"Wake up sleepy head" a voice broke her sleep.

"Mmmmmmmmmm" she yawned turning onto her back and stretching fully. Suddenly she was aware it was her brother and not her new lover. Her eyes flew wide open and she prayed that she hadn't exposed herself too much. However she felt the crisp cool sheets and a pair of panties around her flesh. She tried to remember what had happened, but after the mind blowing sex, she'd fallen asleep. He must've cleaned her up and slipped on her pants before leaving. When did he leave she wondered.

"I'm making breakfast-do you want eggs, pancake, cereal or toast?" Paolo asked looking down at his half-awake sister.

"Whatever is easier" she replied through a yawn.

"Always the diplomatic one" he laughingly as he headed for the kitchen. She jumped out of bed and headed for a quick shower. Slipping on her blue summer dress and white flip-flops she went to join her brother who seemed to be cooking something delicious and the smell had filled all the rooms.

"What've you made, it smells divine" she asked with a smile on her face.

"Pancakes and eggs" he replied filling the plates up and placing it in front of her. She began to take mouthfuls which seemed to melt, she hadn't felt this hungry for a long time. Guess sex gives you a big appetite she thought to herself.

"I'm going away for a couple of days with mom and dad, but don't worry Diego will look after you" he said in-between mouthfuls. I bet he will she thought smiling inwardly. If it meant sex like last night, who was she to complain.

"Between you and me, I think he's seeing someone" he continued and didn't notice her face drop. "Apparently the sex has been out of this world and he's only fucked her twice" he said casually. She almost chocked on her egg. He told Paolo?!

"You ok sis" he asked with a concerned look.

"Yeah!! Too much info bro, too much info" she said with a nervous laugh. So sex had been out of this world-those were the exact words.

"Well I'm going to be heading out after this and packing. We should be back either next Tuesday or Wednesday-any problems, you've our number and like I already mentioned Diego will be taking over whilst I'm gone, so play nice" he said flicking her nose.

"I promise" she said smiling sweetly.

________________________________________

"Come in sexy" Gabriella said in a husky voice as she opened the door to see Diego behind it.

"Hey" he said shyly. Her confidence was outshining his. She looked gorgeous in her blue dress with a nice plunge. She was barefooted this time. She'd spent the day out and about and had gotten back an hour ago and was fixing dinner. He followed her to the kitchen and pulled a chair and sat down watching her bustle about. She'd looked so damn sexy the night before with rosy cheeks and a satisfied smile. She'd been as responsive as he could expect and furthermore she'd experimented on her own.

"So I guess Paolo told you I'm in-charge whilst he's gone" he said.

"Yeah" she said filling two plates and putting them down on the table. She's cooked her favourite food; pasta in tomato sauce.

"Are you okay" he asked slightly concerned with her cheery disposition.

"I'm just a little sore-but I'll be fine" she said with a blush.

"Oh honey, I know I can be rough, but you're just so damn hot" he said never taking his eyes from her face.

"Well since you're in-charge, why don't you move in here till they get back" she said hoping he'd accept the offer.

"Where would I sleep" he asked pretending to look concerned.

"In me" she replied with a cheeky grin.

"You might just get your with Gabs" he said with a wink.

________________________________________

Kneeling down between her soft parted thighs he reached out to peel her pussy lips back and slip his middle finger into her hot spongy flesh. She was aroused, but he wanted to arouse her even more until she was on the brink of desire. She held her breath as he leaned forward to trace the length of her slit with the tip of his tongue then slid inside to swirl it around. Her juices began to flow and from her constant moaning he could tell she was enjoying his touch very much.

He pushed his tongue out to move up at her neglected clit where he flicked it before taking it between his lips and sucking down hard. He relentlessly continued to use his tongue and the light grazing of his teeth against the pulsing nub to draw more moans from the pit of her belly. He sensed her orgasm was close and jabbed his tongue into her with sharp stabs before she arched her hips and bucked hard against his mouth as she came. He began to drink her essence whilst pushing his tongue deeper and deeper into her pussy for what seemed like an eternity before it began to recede. Once he pulled out, he moved back and bent his head down to devour her swollen breasts with his lips and tongue.

As he continued he took her hand and guided it down to his throbbing dick, which jerked as she gently wrapped her hand around it. Using her finger she traced the head and smeared pre-cum across, dragging her nail lightly along the slit. He gasped at her bold touch. She pulled away from his mouth but her hand never left his cock. She pushed him back and moved down towards his pulsing member. Now it was her turn to return him the pleasure.

She studied the large shaft with its throbbing veins visibly pulsing. Gently she ran her hand up and down his shaft using the leaking pre-cum as lubrication. She bent forward and circled the head with the tip of her tongue before feathering it across with the lightest of kisses. The muscles in his back strained as she teased before she finally guided him into her hot, moist mouth. She experimentally alternated between licking, sucking, stroking and teasing his glans and balls. Hearing his desperate groans she finally settled into a steady rhythm. Gripping the base, she was able to suck on the head whilst pumping his shaft.

His fingers reached down to lace into her hair and encourage her to take him in deeper. She knew she had to relax her throat and as she did, he slipped further in with ease. She continued this for a while before taking her mouth off of him only to slide back down on him again. The constant bobbing of her head and low humming sent sharp vibrations of pleasure through the course of his body and before he knew it he felt his balls tighten and glans swell with the oncoming release he so desperately needed. She too felt him swell in her mouth before he released his hot, salty cum in pulsing waves. She swallowed eagerly, never missing a drop.

She lay next to him and took his hand, guiding it her now dripping pussy. Her own ache had returned again, but this time with strength that overwhelmed her. She wasn't willing to wait any longer; she desperately wanted him inside her! She sat up to look at him from under her hooded eyes. Her gaze was enough to make the blood pump back into his cock and sure enough it began to stiffen. Pushing him back down again, she climbed up and straddled his hips. Swinging her leg over as she bent her knees, she spread her thighs as wide as she could. He could already feel her juices against her slit. She gently took hold of his throbbing dick as she began to steadily lower herself onto it. Once the head slid in, Alex closed his eyes and let out a deep groan, quickly followed by hers.

She took her hand away and with slow deliberation slid down until he was buried to the hilt. Once fully impaled, she began to rock back and forth shuddering at the fullness she felt. Arching her back, she presented him with an enticing view of her breasts as they bounced and swayed with each movement. As he reached out and pinched his still hardened nipples, he was rewarded with a clenching squeeze around his cock.

She picked up pace as she began to ride him faster and harder, grinding herself against his public bone making sure her clit rubbed against the coarse hair. Her parted lips and half closed eyes were enough to make him sit up and take a nipple into his mouth and suck hard on it. She squealed in surprise as her eyes flew open, but the pleasure was so intense that she was going delirious. She encouraged him, by presenting her other nipple, which he gratefully accepted.

Her movements intensified, as did the rubbing on her clit. She groaned in frustration when he gripped her hips to hold her still while he thrust even deeper inside her. Suddenly her back stiffened, her pussy squeezed and contracted hard around his cock to hold him deep inside of her as she came.

"I never knew it was always like this" she said panting as she rolled off and lay next to him with a hand lazily thrown over his chest.

"Neither did I" he admitted, his breathing becoming more even.

"Do you think he knows about us" she asked. "Paolo I mean".

"I think he has a rough idea, though he hasn't said anything to me" he replied closing his eyes.

"Sweet victory?" she asked curiously.

"I guess on both parts" she said with a smiling, silently promising endless pleasures for both of them.

12