Sweeter Than Roses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," Elaine replied as she closed the exterior door. "Most things that smell good taste even better, wouldn't you say?"

My eyes bulged. I tried to swallow, but found my throat suddenly dry.

"Definitely," Russell said.

Elaine looked to my husband. "May I take your coats?" Without looking, her hand found and opened the closet adjacent to the entry. "Silly me," she said a second later. "You didn't wear any. Right this way then." She sashayed away, leaving the closet ajar.

My husband's feet failed to move, but his eyes had no trouble following her swaying posterior. With a sigh and shake of my head, I stepped into his line of sight and followed our hostess to the dining room.

Elaine motioned to the table. "Please. Seat yourself while I get the roast."

My attention shifted from Mrs. Stanley to her table and the trio of place settings. I looked back to Elaine. "Three?"

"Oh," she said. "Silly me. I should have thought of this before. Donald won't be joining us. Accountants always work overtime in December so that the big wigs can get their precious numbers sooner."

"You should have called," I said. "We could have postponed."

Elaine raised her palm toward me and snapped it downward in that disdainful wave of hers. "Rubbish. No reason to let little things get in the way of fun, right? Now, do have a seat."

I turned back to the table just in time to see my husband take the middle of the three seats. Wondering if his selection was accident or design, I settled into the seat at his left.

* * * * *

"Care for any dessert?" Elaine asked.

Russell shook his head and held his palms as shield before him. "No, thank you. I'm stuffed."

Our hostess stood and began to gather the plates. "Why don't you two relax in the parlor while I tidy up?"

"Maybe we should go check on the children?" I suggested.

Elaine leaned across the table to grasp my husband's plate. "Maybe you should," she said, turning her eyes to me. "I'm sure Russell and I could clean up."

I swallowed, looking to my husband's face just in time to see him pry his eyes from her dangling bodice. "On second thought," I said, "I'm sure they're just fine." I put my hand atop Russell's and waited until he turned to look my way. "Let's go relax in the parlor. You know what they say about too many cooks in the kitchen."

"Ok," he said, his eyes still making hesitant leaps toward Elaine.

I had intended to let it go, but when he plopped down in the center of the sofa, I could keep my tongue no longer. "You're making a fool of yourself!" I whispered as I sat beside him.

"How?" he whispered back.

My eyes rolled as I sighed. "You can't keep your eyes off of her."

He shrugged. "I was just admiring the dress."

I gaped. "Dress! It's more like a swimsuit."

He smiled. "Are you jealous?"

I sat upright. "Certainly not!"

Russell opened his mouth to reply but his gaze shifted from me to the approaching footsteps.

Wearing a smile on her face and an apron over her dress, Elaine rounded the corner. The latter brought a grin to my face as well, covering her figure as it did, but I would soon discover its purpose was quite the opposite.

"What shall we do now?" she asked.

"I was thinking we shouldn't stay too late," I said. "It is a weeknight."

Our hostess effected a subtle pout and shifted her gaze to Russell. "We've hardly got acquainted. It's not been half an hour and you did have your son telephone us earlier as a test."

My husband glanced to me, shrugged, and then looked back to Elaine. "I suppose we could stay for a few."

"I know!" Elaine turned and walked across the living room. As she did, my jaw fell and a gasp escaped- the back of her dress had become tucked beneath the strings of her apron, revealing her upper thighs. "I have something I bet you'd both like to see," she said over her shoulder.

With that, she dropped to her knees, and opened the bureau beneath her television. She fiddled amongst the books toward the top of the cabinet before shaking her head. "I know it's here somewhere."

She leaned forward onto all fours. My jaw fell as the hem of her dress slid from her thighs to her pantyhose-clad bottom. "Yes," Elaine said, reaching into the bureau. "There it is!"

Beside me, Russell gasped.

Elaine jerked her head from the cabinet over her shoulder. "Is something wrong?"

I turned to see my husband's jaw as limp as mine. His head vibrated from side to side.

"I didn't think so," Elaine said with a grin. She returned to digging in the cabinet, wiggling her exposed ass in the air with the beige pad of her hose peeking from between the cleft formed by her upper thighs and ass cheeks.

For the first time, it dawned on me that the apron was just an excuse to put her dress in a state of disarray. I turned to my husband. "Russell, I guess I'm still a little worried. Would you be a doll and go check on the children?"

He snapped his head toward me. For a second, maybe two, we but looked at one another. Then his face turned a shade closer to pink. "Would you rather just go home?"

I smiled at his offer. "Not yet. I'm just a little nervous about a few things. I hope you understand."

He nodded. "I think I do." With that he stood.

I rose as well, placing my hand upon his upper arm. "Hurry back."

Russell leaned and gave me a peck on the cheek. "I will."

"Whew!" Elaine said the instant he was out the door. "That was close."

My hands found my hips. "It still is!"

To my surprise, she smiled and nodded. "Don't pretend you didn't ask him to leave so I could convince you to let me fuck him."

I gasped through my gaping mouth. "What?"

She took a step forward and petted my upper arm much as I had just petted my husband's. "It's ok. It's what we all want."

My brow dropped. I took a step backward. "What makes you think you can speak for everyone?"

Elaine's hands shot behind her back. "Would you please go hang my apron in the closet?"

"The closet?"

She flipped the garment over her head and then held it toward me. "The closet," she said, glancing toward the open door near the entry.

With a sigh, I snatched the apron and stalked the half-dozen steps to the closet and opened the door. I parted the wall of clothes seeking a hanger, but found a face instead.

With a gasp, I dropped the apron. In the same instant, my hand leapt to my chest and my feet propelled me backward into Elaine's waiting arms.

Her hands massaged my flank. "Relax," she whispered in my ear. "It's just Donald."

Looking into her husband's eyes with my jaw hanging, I found I could but nod.

Elaine steadied me, then took the two steps to the closet. Leaning inside, she kissed her husband. "I love you."

"I love you too, Honey."

She stood and rearranged the hanging clothes, then kicked the apron into the closet. "Ok," she said, turning back to me. "That takes care of what Donald and I want. I think it's pretty clear what Russell wants. What about you?"

Gasping through my still gaping mouth, I turned my eyes to her. "I thought you said we weren't going to cheat on our husbands!"

Elaine's mouth curved into something too large to be a grin and too wicked to be a smile. "If we have their blessing, then it's not cheating, is it?"

My eyes darted to the closet. I recalled when I had been in Donald's place, watching from behind the clothes. To my surprise, I felt my loins clench as the images replayed within my psyche. My attention shifted downward to the warming sensation that followed. Inside my stomach, something was tying itself in knots. A motion caught my attention and my eyes darted to where my thumb turned circles in the air just inches from my taut nipple.

"I guess not," I said, looking to Elaine. "If that's what they want."

"You know it is."

I nodded. "What do you have in mind?"

Her smile ceased to be wicked as it widened. "Help me move the coffee table."

* * * * *

Five minutes later Russell again sat on the Stanley's sofa, flanked by Elaine and I, with a photo album resting across his thighs.

"And here's a shot of Donald and I on the beach near Stratford just last summer." For emphasis, Elaine pointed, putting the tip of her index finger next to her bosom in the black and white image. With a smile, she turned to Russell. "Nice view, huh?"

My husband swallowed, then nodded.

Elaine traced the line of the shore in the picture. "When most people think of Connecticut, they don't think of sexy bitches."

Russell snapped his eyes from the album to our hostess. "What?"

Elaine looked to my husband and smiled. "I said most people don't think of Connecticut as having sunny beaches."

"Oh," he said with a shallow nod.

Mrs. Stanley turned her attention back to the album, flipping to the following page and yet more pictures of the couple on the waterfront. "I guess you can tell from all the pictures that Donald and I love the coast. We sure had some good fucks there."

Russell's body tensed as he gasped. "Excuse me?"

I leaned in, looking at his pallid continence. "She said she and her husband had some good fun on beach."

"What did you think I said?" Elaine asked.

My husband's head shuddered in a brisk shake so brisk his ear vibrated. "Oh," he muttered. "Nothing."

Elaine put her finger back to the photo album, the tip finding the union of her thighs in one of the pictures. "Would you like to go there sometime?"

I barely suppressed a snicker when Russell's eyes drifted to her loins. "There?" he asked.

"Connecticut?" she said.

"Oh," he said, pulling his focus back to the book. "Yes. Looks nice. Connecticut, I mean."

"I thought you'd like it." Elaine turned another page in the album, sliding her palm across the pages just above where I knew my husband's cock must be. Imagining the probable state of his member, I found my own loins pulsing their want.

Our hostess turned her eyes to me, gave a quick wink, then looked back to Russell. "Oh," she began, "you do look stuffed. And I'm afraid it's all my fault, isn't it?

I tensed as I recognized my cue. With a gulp I leaned across and whispered to Elaine. "I'd like to see you for a moment, privately."

"You'd like to see my privates?" She smiled and jumped to her feet. "You know all you have to do is ask!" Her fingers flew to the buttons her dress.

She got three of these undone before Russell regained his senses and stood, sending the photo album to the floor. Looking to me, he extended his hand. "We should go."

Elaine and I gaped in the same instant and then said the same word. "Go?"

Russell looked to Elaine. "It's getting late. I think we'd better go. The kids, you know, Barb does get worried."

For a half-second, Elaine's eyes wandered, then a subtle grin formed on her face. She looked back to my husband. "Why don't you ask Mrs. Kramer what she wants?"

To his credit, my husband shook his head. "No, I don't think..."

I took a step, interposing myself between them. "I'm pretty sure about what you want," I told him. "Are you sure about what I want?"

Russell's eyes bulged. His mouth remained open as if he might finish his sentence.

With a wry grin, I swept my palm upward into something that bulged even more than his eyes.

The feel of my hand upon his member snapped my husband from his stupor. He leapt backward as if I had burned him. His brows dropped low over his eyes. "Barbara?"

"You said you'd like to go," I whispered, "but from the feel of your cock, I think you'd really like to come instead."

Elaine appeared beside me and rested her hand upon my shoulder. "Yes," she hissed, "that's really what we all want, isn't it?"

My husband's eyes darted back and forth between Elaine and I. "Is this some sick joke?"

"Prudes might think it sick," said Elaine, "but it's definitely not a joke."

"Yes," I added. "It's no joke."

Turning to Elaine, I extended my parted lips toward hers. She readily accepted my wanton invitation. An instant later, I felt her arms encircle me, pulling me close. Our bodies and mouths writhed against one another. Her fingers found the buttons of my dress and began to unfasten them. I replied in kind. The power of her allure allowed me to forget for several seconds that we had an audience.

Elaine slid her mouth from mine and turned toward Russell. "I want you both to stay," she whispered. As if to emphasize the point she kicked first one shoe, then the other, across her parlor.

I steered my eyes to my husband's vacant stare. "I know that's what Mr. Stanley wants too. But if you really want to leave, we can." Without waiting for a reply, I turned my eyes back to Elaine and began to slide her dress from her body.

Mrs. Stanley looked to Russell. "Why don't you watch from the couch," she suggested. "We'll be with you in a moment."

"Yeah," I muttered, moving my lips again toward hers. "In a moment."

We kissed. We caressed. We groped. Amidst all this, four hands shed our dresses, then our bras.

I stepped away from Elaine with a smile on my face, but it vanished the instant I beheld her exposed form. As if my outdated garters and stockings were not enough compared to her seamless tights, the creamy sheen of her complexion continued from her face onto her shoulders and bosom without a hint of a line, wrinkle, or blemish. Her breasts, though not so large as I had imagined them to be, stood out with a perkiness that three children and ten years had taken from mine. My attention continued down over her taut tummy and then outward toward her hips.

There, at the edge of her waist, I found the imperfection my roaming eyes sought, a jagged white scar the size of my thumb standing out amid the uniform hue of her taut tummy. My gaze lingered for a second before jumping to her face.

She swallowed. All of a sudden, her eyes seemed smaller. "Appendicitis," she said.

"What?"

"The scar."

"What scar?"

Elaine shook her head. "You and I, we're beyond lies."

I nodded. "You're beautiful."

She nodded back. "I know. So are you."

As if arranged, we turned our faces to the couch and my Russell. I found his wide eyes glued to me. A smile blossomed across my face. Our gazes met. A moment later, the corners of his mouth curled upward.

"You're overdressed for this occasion," Elaine said. With a glance my way, she knelt and began to untie my husband's left shoe. Turning my still beaming face back to Russell, I dropped to my knees and reached for his other foot.

One minute, two oxfords, a pair of socks, and a belt later we stood, each pulling on one of the legs of my husband's trousers.

"Oh," Elaine hissed as Russell's pants slid from his form, revealing his boxers and the bulge therein. "Your husband has a nice cock. All big and hard and ready for us." Dropping her pant leg, she slithered forward to straddle his thigh. Her tongue played across her lips as she looked over her shoulder to me. "May I?"

My eyes darted to Russell. His brows were high, his eyes on me. The corners of his mouth hinted at a smile.

"Me first," I said.

"Of course," Elaine whispered. "In that case, you're overdressed too."

I nodded my agreement and moved my shaking fingers toward my garter belt.

"No," Elaine said, sidling over my husband's shins. "Let me help you off with those." She turned her eyes upward as she reached for my snaps. "On second thought, why don't you get him while I get you?"

Again I nodded. Half turning, I looked to my husband. He had two buttons of his shirt undone and his fingers fumbled at the third. The grin on his face reminded me so much of the one my son exhibited when he thought he might get a cookie before dinner. Or maybe two cookies.

I reached for my husband's shorts, barely grasping the fabric before he arched his back to assist me. My throat flexed in a dry swallow as the garment slid away to reveal every inch of his engorged masculinity.

Stopping with his shorts on his thighs, I inhaled a breath. My chest swelled with my excitement as my eyes roamed him, all the way from the seam of his sacks to the shiny pink of his mushroom cap. For several seconds I could but stare at the tangible evidence of his arousal.

The warm wetness of Elaine's lips on my exposed buttock snapped me from my stupor. I tensed from the shock of it, then spun. Looking down, I found her kneeling before me amid my undergarments.

For a moment, her eyes and her smile both vied to be widest, then her hands rushed about to my recently-kissed ass. Her fingers gripped my cheeks. She pulled with her hands as her nose led her face into my sex.

I gasped from the shock of her advance. My loins and thighs clenched as if seeking to withdraw, but she only pushed her face into me harder. Her audible intake of air caused me to stiffen as I held my own breath, awaiting her response.

With her shining gray eyes turned upward, Elaine withdrew. "God," she hissed. "You are so ready. Climb aboard."

I started to turn and had lifted my right foot when her hands found my hips.

"No," Elaine said when I looked down. "Face me."

Still frozen in mid-motion, I gave Russell a glance. He smiled, then shrugged. I grinned in reply and turned my back to him.

Elaine gave me a wink before reaching for my husband's rampant cock and steering it upward. With a smile, I straddled him and wiggled myself onto his rubbery crown until I felt him snuggle into my entry.

She was right, I was more than ready, but his girth still elicited a groan from me as I settled onto his length. I closed my eyes for a moment and treasured the heat of him there in my still-stretched passage. My exhale was a sigh of pure satisfaction.

Again Elaine interrupted my trance, pressing upon the softness of my tummy with her palm. "Lean back," she insisted as I looked down. "I can't reach you."

With a gasp I felt backward onto Russell's firm chest. Before I could begin to fathom what she meant, I felt it. Her mouth. On me. Down there.

Her spread tongue started at my entry before running upward over my parted folds. She lingered at my apex, pushing her extended appendage on to that blessed knot of flesh I did not yet realize had a name- pressing, wiggling, warming.

I gasped. My body shuddered. My hands flew downward to Russell's hips, but I still felt myself sliding to one side as the second wave of trembles traversed my form.

Between my elbow and flank, I felt my husband's hands slide, first to one side, then the other. Holding me in place with his forearms, he pushed his hands onward until his massive palms cradled my bosom.

Below, Elaine continued to lave the upper reaches of my nether lips. My hips began to move in a slow, deliberate rhythm- one Russell matched at once, first rubbing, then grinding his embedded member against the walls of my passage.

"Yes!" I gasped. My head fell back onto my husband's shoulder. My hands leapt from my thighs to Elaine's head where I began to run my fingers through the softness of her tresses. First I but combed her hair, but as she increased the force of her licking, my fingers began to writhe within her locks, grasping and pulling and urging her onward.

Beneath her tongue, my husband's thrust became slower, yet harder. His hands slid upward from my bosom to my shoulders where he pulled, trying to make each thrust deeper than the last. I could feel his shaft rutting within me, pressing and bending. And growing.

A grunt from my husband accompanied the start of each stroke, followed by a hiss when he began to withdraw. Soon, I began to issue a sound of my own, half-chirp and half-moan, in time with his. I moved my hips in concert, though not for the same purpose- instead of depth, I sought to force him against the ceiling of my passage, toward Elaine's still-laboring tongue.