Sweetie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What 'other' enhancements are you planning for me?"

"That depends upon your performance, Sweetie. I promise you that nothing I do will be permanent, & you can return to your regular life after the 6 months is up. I will also not torment you further, or blackmail you in any way, once your time with me is up. That is spelled out in our contract, which you may take with you at the end of your term with me.

"I expect you to learn what it takes to be a woman. Once you know what we go through at your hands, perhaps you'll be a better person for it. Consider this little time in your life to be a form of rehabilitation & re-education."

Charlene stood, & walked over to me.

"I do like the new look, Sweetie, but you need to learn how to stand, sit, & walk properly before you can earn your new clothes." Her hand was running over my ass, then my chest, where she tweaked a nipple. I gasped.

"You did that to me, once, at work. Do you remember that?"

"Um...yeah, I think I do."

"Uh-huh. Melissa, she's all yours." With that, she sat back down at the table.

Melissa stood. She held a riding crop. She circled me like a drill sergeant.

"You need to push those titties out, wench," she said, as she grabbed my left nipple & tugged on it. "And stick that ass out nice, so it can be groped." She pushed on my crotch with the tip of her crop. "Straighten those legs. Put 'em together! You don't want to advertise that you're an easy fuck, do you? Elbows in. That's slightly better."

She sat back down.

"Rachael has a little something to remind you of your position, here, Sweetie. Bend over & grab your ankles for her." Charlene's voice was harsh & demanding.

As I complied, Rachael stood & walked around to where she knelt just behind me. I felt her cool greased finger run over my bare ass cleft. She dolloped some more lube there, pausing at my entrance. To my horror, as her finger swirled around my anus, my cock began to grow again. Her finger penetrated me, & I gasped. She was fucking my ass with her finger, right in front of my worst enemy! I began to shake all over in pure rage, but it was an impotent rage, at best, for there was nothing to be done but comply, & I knew it. A second finger entered me, & she began to dip in deeper. She added a third, & I was sure that it was all I could take, until she abruptly yanked her digits out. For a fleeting moment, I missed her touch. I think I may have even backed my ass towards her intrusion at one point, but it was all too humiliating to register. My cock was hard as it had ever been.

"Relax, Sweetie. Push out like you're taking a shit," she whispered, as I felt a larger, blunter object at my portal.

I groaned as it popped through my sphincter. I groaned again as it went deeper, stretching my hole. She took no mercy on me, fucking me with the thing. I noticed it got larger & larger as it went deeper & deeper, until it suddenly popped through my ass, & settled into place. It felt like it was locked in there!

"You may stand, now," Rachael said.

As I did, I felt very very full. I looked over my shoulder to see the feather duster sticking out of my ass!

The three ladies roared in laughter at my expression.

"It's just a butt plug, dear," Melissa said. "It will help keep your mind on your work."

My shame was so great that I couldn't respond. I tried to mold my frame into the position that she'd wanted me to assume, when the thing in my ass became alive!

The ladies again laughed at my "OH!" of complete & total surprise. Charlene held up a little remote control.

"I can make this thing do all sorts of things, Sweetie, so you'd better behave!"

"Yes ma'am!," I squawked, red as a beet.

"This will be your uniform for the next few days, Sweetie! You will come to me in the mornings to help you with this, & you will wear it until told otherwise. Is that clear?"

"Yes'm."

"Of course, you'll have to give yourself the enemas. I'm not going there!" she laughed.

I was blushing again. They made me pose this way & that, as Charlene took numerous pictures of the feather duster sticking out of my ass, while my cock was hard enough to cut glass, in spite of my shame.

Melissa taught me, with Rachael's help, how to properly curtsy, & said she had to go, but would see me in the morning.

"Well, Sweetie, you've had a rather long & rough day, haven't you?"

"It hasn't been easy, Charlene."

"I'd rather you call me 'Ma'am,' or m'lady,' Sweetie. Respect is so important, don't you think?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Come,. I'll show you your quarters."

I followed her up the stairs. At the end of the hall, she stopped.

"This is my room, Sweetie. You will bring me breakfast at 6 AM on the dot. I expect you to be clean, inside & out, dear, before you come to me. I'll have one small sausage patty, two eggs over easy, & toast & coffee for breakfast. When you arrive, you will place the tray on the floor, & knock gently until I answer. Are there any questions?"

I shook my head.

"Good. Now, to your room."

We retraced our steps a few feet, & she opened the door into the most girly, frilly room I've ever seen. There was a double canopied bed, all laid out in pink. the windows had no curtains or blinds. the walls were pink. the carpet was pink. The trim was painted white, & there was some awfully frilly gold-leafed furniture.

"Of course there are no clothes in the drawers or closet yet, Sweetie. There is another apron, if you should soil the one you're wearing. You may take the plug out when you go to sleep, but if I should call you in the night, I'll expect you to replace it before you present yourself to me."

"Yes, ma'am."

She turned to go, & stopped.

"Sweetie, don't you think you should thank me for saving your ass today?"

Bile rose in my throat as I thanked her in the nicest voice I could muster.

She smiled at me, ran her hands over my bare ass, & walked down the hall to her room.

"See you in the morning!"

"Goodnight, Miss."

I found & set the alarm clock sitting on the empty chest of drawers, for 5 AM, hoping that would give me enough time to shower, purge me ass, & make breakfast. I returned to the bath to brush my teeth & remove & clean off that damned butt plug.

"Tuesday," I thought. "How many more days is in 6 months?"

12