Swim Team Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She remained sitting on Mike's face until she completely finished cumming. Only then did she slowly crawl off and lay down beside him. She gazed wildly at the heavy coating of her juices on his face and softly kissed him. Occasionally she parted their kiss to collect some of her own juices with her tongue before moving back to continue their kiss.

Now that she had finally acted out her long secret fantasy Dana felt free to confess everything to Mike. "Oh God," she sighed happily, "I have wanted this for so long." As she spoke she ran her hand up and down his chest. Even now the touch of his naked body sent a wild chill right up her arm.

Dana hadn't really expected Mike to answer and was almost a little surprised when he softly asked, "Really?"

She looked him deeply in the eyes so he would know she was serious. She knew that what she was about to say was completely crazy and, if he took it the wrong way, could really mess up their relationship. Of course, now that they were lying in bed naked after sucking and licking each other to wild orgasms it was hard for Dana to tell what should be deemed as "appropriate" and what shouldn't.

"I have wanted you, wanted this, more than perhaps I have ever wanted anything else before. I've dreamed about you, fantasized about you, hell, I've even pretended I was with you when I was having sex with other people." Dana felt somehow suddenly free as she confessed her long held secret. It was like this weight she had been carrying for years had finally been removed. She held her breath and hoped he wouldn't be completely freaked out that his mom had just confessed to secretly lusting after him for years.

Mike looked as if he was debating about what to say. Finally, Dana softly told him, "Mike, I hope you know you can say anything. Especially now, there doesn't need to be any secret we can't share." She ran her fingers over his cheek and kissed him softly before she added, "There is nothing that you could say that would make me not love you more than anything."

Mike replied, "I saw you with Gina the other night. I heard what you said."

Dana felt strangely excited and nervous. He had seen them! She wondered how much he actually saw. She wondered how it made him feel. Did he get hard watching his girlfriend fuck the hell out of his mom with a dildo while his mom pretended it was him?

As if to answer the questions streaming through her mind Mike said, "I've never been so turned on in my life. I had to jerk off twice in my bedroom before I could get to sleep."

"It didn't freak you out?" Dana asked.

"I don't know, maybe a little," Mike answered. "But..." his voice trailed off again as if he was unsure what to say.

"Come on," Dana teased softly, "no more secrets."

"But, well, seeing you two together was the hottest thing I have ever seen. It was beyond anything I could have imagined. At first, just watching you two was almost more than I could stand, but then I heard what you were saying."

"And how did that make you feel?" she asked.

"At first I didn't know, I guess. But watching you two while you kept talking got me so excited I had to play with myself while I watched."

Dana got wildly excited hearing that he had been stroking his cock just outside her door as Gina had fucked her. She kissed Mike long and hard and knew she wanted to fuck him again before this magical night ended. Their tongues danced slowly and deeply for many long minutes.

It was now Mike's turn to shock the hell out of Dana. When their kiss finally parted he breathlessly gasped, "Mom, I've wanted you for a long time too."

Dana could feel her jaw drop open and she stared at him in absolute shock. Had he really just said that? She knew she had heard him correctly but it was still almost more than she could believe.

She wanted to ask him a million questions about what he said. Was it true? How long had he been thinking about her? Did he jerk off thinking about her?

More than her curiosity, however, his comment drove her lust a level that demanded immediately satisfaction. She kissed him urgently and their hands roamed over each other's naked bodies. It seemed as if his own brief confession had energized his lust and he rolled her over onto her back and sat up beside her.

He brought his hands to her tits and softly and carefully caressed her, almost as if he was afraid he might hurt her or do something she didn't like. Her nipples grew hard almost immediately and soon his fingers focused their explorations on her tight nipples.

Dana's eyes were closed and she basked in the feeling of his caresses when she first felt his lips on her tits. She moaned as Mike softly and tenderly kissed and licked her tits. He teased her hard nipples with the tip of his tongue causing Dana's pussy to grow even wetter and causing her to moan deeply.

He wasn't quite the confident, forceful lover he always was in her fantasies, but that almost made her more excited. Knowing he was inexperienced and a little unsure of himself and that she might be able to teach him to become the amazing lover she knew he could be made her excited with anticipation.

He lingered over her excited tits for a long time. Dana eventually reached down and caressed his hard cock. She played with his balls and savored the wickedly forbidden feeling of his cock as he continued teasing her tits.

Suddenly Mike sat up and gazed down at her with an intense lust burning in his eyes. She knew immediately what he wanted and groaned in lustful anticipation as she spread her thighs for him. Mike quickly moved between her legs. She guided his cock to the entrance of her pussy and then released his cock and reached up to caress his chest and shoulders.

Mike slowly pushed inside her as if he still could not believe this was real. Perhaps he was afraid she might tell him to stop at any moment. Dana could only moan and stare at him wildly as his cock filled her.

The feeling of him inside her like this was more than she had dreamed. She tried to memorize everything about this moment. The way he looked, the way he felt, the expression on his face, the wild gleam of desire in his eyes, and most of all the way his cock felt inside her.

After their two previous fucks this night Mike had great control over himself and they fucked long and hard. For most of the fuck Mike hovered over Dana, holding himself up on his hands that were placed on the bed on either side of Dana's shoulders. Dana fondled his back and sides as she gazed up at him and drank in this intensely forbidden sight.

The fuck lingered for many, many minutes and slowly built toward its climax. As Mike's excitement grew he started fucking her harder and a little faster. Dana moaned excitedly and then a nasty thought flashed through her mind. If he so enjoyed hearing her talk dirty before she wondered what effect it would have on him now.

"God! Yes!" Dana cried out. "Fuck me harder."

Mike groaned excitedly and fucked her even faster and harder. Dana felt his heightened lust and knew it wouldn't be long before he came. She urged him on and then, just when she sensed he might be on the verge of losing his control, she groaned, "Yes! Fuck your mommy. Mommy wants to feel you cum."

As if on command Mike exploded into a long cry as his cum filled her pussy. Dana had already been teetering on the edge of her control for many long minutes, and the combination of hearing herself actually say such a forbidden thing and the feeling of his cum inside her was more than enough to trigger her orgasm.

She started cumming only moments after Mike and when she did she wrapped her arms around his back and pulled him down on top of her tightly. She wrapped her legs around his waist to keep his surging cock as deeply inside her as she could. They remained coiled together like this all through their mutual orgasm and then for many long minutes afterwards as they traded long, slow kisses.

With that final fuck Dana knew she was too exhausted to continue. They kissed for a long time more before Mike rolled off of her. She rolled onto her side and, as if he knew exactly what she wanted, he pressed in close behind her in the spoon position. She purred happily at the feeling of his now soft, sticky cock pressing against her ass as his arm wrapped around her and gently rubbed against her tits before settling around her stomach.

Almost immediately Mike fell asleep. The steady breathing that she knew very well from years of checking on him after he had fallen asleep started just behind her head. Dana glanced at the window and could just see the first light of the rising sun behind the curtains. Before she had time to see or think anything else she feel asleep.