Swingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,174 Followers

Sally stood back and grabbed the small digital camera. The light in the room was bright enough that she did not need a flash as she held it up while the man unbuttoned Emma's blouse and pulled it off to rest on her wrists by the cuffs. CLICK.

No other man had ever seen her naked breasts except for her husband but that changed in a second when he released her back snaps and pulled the white lace from her hot tits. She was proud of her long hard brown nipples as they made their world appearance. She closed her eyes waiting for his penis to rub against them when she felt something completely different. Her eyes opened wide and saw his head in front of her and felt his lips sucking on her rigid nipple. CLICK

As his lips captured her nip his fingers moved down to her legs and then up under her skirt.

"Please," she begged him as his fingers moved up until they pushed at the vee of her panties between her tightly squeezed together thighs. She didn't want him to touch her there mainly because he would know just how turned on she was. She moved her leg up to push him away but all she did was make her pussy mound available for his touch. His fingers quickly pushed the soaked material down into her slit.

"OH GOD!" She cried out when he pushed against her clit. CLICK

He pulled his hand out and smiled at her. Her secret was out. She froze as he moved back and tensed again when he moved forward. His penis moved like a magnet not to her nipples but to her mouth. He wanted her to suck him.

Emma tried to turn her head to get away from the disgusting thing he wanted her to do in front of everyone. She hated having a penis in her mouth remembering the early days of their marriage when Jed tried to get her to do it.

"Just lick it." Sally whispered loud enough for the man to hear. Emma's eyes looked up at her neighbor. She wanted to kill her at that moment. If licking it would make him stop then she would do it. She turned her head back to the front again and watched his prick come closer. She closed her eyes and pushed out her tongue. His spongy tip brushed against the end of her tongue and he held it there while he moved his shaft all around it. She tasted his juices and realized they were not so bad. CLICK

Her mouth started to open to suck in the tip when he pulled it away. She was disappointed as he moved back to Jenna.

"Sally, get me out of these cuffs." Emma whispered.

"I can't," she whispered back, "I don't have the key."

"Shit," Emma muttered as she sat helplessly watching as the man's fingers moved up under Jenna's skirt. She expected him to touch her like he did herself but instead he grabbed a hold of the girl's panties and pulled downward. Jenna lifted her hips to help. He left the skirt high enough on her legs that they all could see the curly neatly trimmed brown bush of the future bride. Everyone now knew she was not a natural blonde as the hair on her head suggested.

Sally smiled as he pushed apart her niece's legs and planted tiny little kisses up her creamy white thighs. She heard Emma's gasp when his mouth moved forward until his tongue flicked over the hairy treasure at the junction of her legs. Her little twenty year-old niece was getting a wicked clit licking.

Emma watched and realized she was jealous he was doing it to the girl and not herself. Until tonight she had never seriously thought about having sex with another man. She licked her lips and tasted his pre-come still lingering around.

"OH GOD PLEASE. IT FEELS SO...OH...DON"T STOP!" Jenna cried out. She was embarrassed to have this man going down on her in front of her mother but it felt so good. She realized she was coming. "NOW!" Her tiny hips shot upward until her body exploded. He pulled his face away and smiled.

"Is he finished now?" Emma asked Sally as he stood and looked around the room.

"I hope not." Sally replied as she made eye contact with him. She wanted her turn at this amazing hunk of male flesh.

He motioned for her to come to the middle of the room and she quickly did what he wanted. Her hands moved up over his neck as she pushed her dress covered body tightly against him.

Emma thought she was watching a movie as his hands moved down over her ass to the bare skin of her upper thighs. His fingers pulled the dress up until her beautiful ass was exposed. More than one of the women gasped when they saw she was not wearing panties. He was also surprised as his fingers explored her ass and then pulled up the front of her dress to allow his bare prick to push against her naked stomach. She saw him whisper something in her ear and then saw her smile and shake her head yes.

Sally looked into his eyes as he lifted her body up until her legs curled around his hips. Her pussy was now open and pressing against his shaft. He had asked her if she wanted to fuck and she motioned yes. His fingers moved under her dress which was now covering her pussy and directed the tip at her dripping oven. With one shove he quickly entered her.

Jenna leaned down in her seat and was the only one who could see his penis pushing in and out. "SHIT HE'S FUCKING AUNT SALLY!" she cried out. Everyone but Emma laughed.

"GO!-GO!-GO!-GO!" the women chanted each time he pumped into her.

Emma couldn't believe her neighbor would have intercourse with a strange man. She was cheating on Jack in front of her family. Sure she had allowed him to rub his cock on her bare breasts and lips but this was different. She sat back and watched for the first time a couple fucking. Her body was on fire and about to explode.

Janet laughed at first but her laughter turned to a snarl. She didn't pay all of this money for this man to fuck someone else. She moved over and pulled Sally's body off of his. "My turn," she announced as she dropped to her knees and pulled his shaft to her lips. Her mouth opened and she consumed the whole eight inches.

Emma watched her first blowjob as well. She took mental notes of how the women positioned her mouth which enabled her to swallow his huge penis. Her own mouth was open as she tried to imitate Janet's blowjob.

"So what do you think?" Sally asked Emma as she moved over next to her again.

"I can't believe you fucked him." Emma said looking at her neighbor.

"I can get him to fuck you to if you want," She giggled.

Emma just shook her head no and looked back as the man grunted and filled Janet's mouth full of his cream. "Just find the key," she said sharply. By the time the key was found the man had quickly dressed and had ran out the same door he came in.

"I'm sorry," Sally whispered as they said goodbye to everyone, "I didn't know what he was going to do."

"It was you who set me up with the nipple rub," Emma snapped back. Things were quiet on the trip back to their homes. Emma didn't even say goodnight as she hurried out of Sally's car and into her house.

"Shit," Sally said, "now she is upset."

*****

"So how was it?" Jed asked Emma as she slid next to him in the bed.

"Boring," she lied as her naked body pushed up against his back and her hand moved around to curl around his soft penis.

Jed knew something happened at the party to make her hot like this but he was not going to ask. He couldn't remember the last time they had sex and even then he was the one who had to start it. Her fingers pushed under his pajama bottoms and grabbed his quickly hardening shaft. He turned onto his back and was shocked as she pulled open his top and sucked on his nipple. He moaned as her soft lips moved down his stomach to the top of his bottoms. Fuck he thought when she pushed down his pajamas and guided the damp tip to her mouth.

"GOD!" he exclaimed when her lips opened and sucked in the hot crown.

She popped her mouth off and looked up at him smiling. "You don't like it?" she giggled as she tickled his balls.

"OH YES..." he said almost crying in happiness. Tears came to his eyes when her mouth returned and took in most of his hard flesh. He wanted her to finish him off but didn't complain when her lips moved away and her body crawled up on his. His hard-on sank into her hot hole and her body went crazy on top of him.

As soon as Jed's prick entered her Emma started to cum. It was a first for her because normally he had to fuck her slowly while kissing and touching her to get her off. Now she was already there and knew he would be close behind after her mini-blowjob. He was as they both screamed for joy.

Emma lay exhausted next to him later when he whispered, "Will you do that again sometime?" She knew he was referring to the blowjob.

"Maybe," she giggled as she turned over and imagined the policeman's hard prick pushing deeply between her thighs.

*****

"Well how did it go?" Jack asked Sally as she stripped in front of him. He saw she was not wearing underwear.

"I have a confession," she whispered as she crawled in bed with him.

"Yes?" he said turning towards her.

"I let the stripper fuck me tonight," she whispered.

It took a few seconds for her words to sink in. "He fucked you!" Jack exclaimed. "In front of everyone?"

"Not all the way," she said pushing back. She didn't think he would be so upset since he was the one wanting to swap again.

"How can he not fuck you all the way?"

"Well he did put it in and we did it for about a minute but then Janet pulled him away and gave him a blowjob."

"Damn," he said wishing he was there to see it. He turned over and remained silent.

Sally knew he was upset so she used what she had saved for him. "He did some things with Emma too."

Jack quickly turned around. "Emma? Tell me."

Sally smiled knowing she had him. "I'll tell you tomorrow if...."

"What?" he asked excitedly.

"If you finish what the stripper started."

Jack was already hard from hearing about Janet giving the guy a blowjob and now Emma doing something too. "Gladly!" he laughed as he moved over between Sally's opened legs and quickly shoved his hard-on inside of her.

Sally hung on for dear life as he pistoned in and out of her hot box. It had been a while for them as well for hot uncontrolled sex and they were both moaning loudly as they climaxed.

"Ok tell me," he said as he slid off of her.

"Emma was topless," she teased.

"No shit! You have to describe them to me."

"I'll do better than that tomorrow morning," she giggled as she turned over and closed her eyes.

"Better than that?" Jack said out loud while trying to imagine what she meant.

Jack had trouble getting to sleep that night as he thought about his wife fucking the stripper and Emma being topless. Maybe they did have a chance to get their neighbors to swap with them?

*****

Sally's eyes opened slowly the next morning and she suddenly jerked back. Jack's head was inches from her face and he was smiling at her. "God you almost scared me to death," she laughed.

"Tell me about Emma," he said quickly. He had little sleep as he thought about what his wife had said about something better."

"Get the digital camera over there on the dresser."

Jack jumped from the bed and brought it back to her. She giggled as she turned it on and saw the first photo which was the last one she took. She turned the camera to show her husband a shot of Emma's tongue licking a long penis.

"NO FUCKING WAY!"

"There's more," she giggled as she clicked to the next shot. She quickly clicked to the first shot which showed Emma sitting without her blouse on. Her full breasts were pushing out the thin white bra. "Here," she said showing him the shot.

"Yummy."

Finally she clicked to the second shot that showed the stripper sucking on one of her hard nipples. "HOT DAMN!" He cried out. "Does she know you took these photos?"

"No so please don't say anything."

"Why not? They should be enough to get them to swing with us. If you show them to Jed I'm sure he would be pissed enough to do whatever you wanted," Jack said, excited.

"I want Emma to make the decision on her own," Sally said. "I think I know a way so back off for now."

"Sure honey," he said as he grabbed the camera from her again to look at the photos. It definitely made him horny. His fingers moved over and caressed her breast but she pushed him away.

"I need to call her and make sure she is not totally pissed at me."

*****

Emma woke the next morning with a slight hangover from the wine. She noticed Jed was already up and was surprised when the door opened and he came in carrying a tray of food and a cup of coffee.

"Breakfast in bed," she said smiling. She couldn't remember the last time that had happened. "What's the occasion?"

Jed smiled and kissed her lightly on her lips. "Last night." It was his thank you for her mini-blowjob.

Emma smiled and picked up the small breakfast sausage. She held it up in front of her face and slowly sucked the end through her lips. Instead of biting it she just pumped it slowly in and out. She giggled as his eyes widened. Her tongue licked it length wise when she pulled it out. "You liked it huh?"

"Y..ye...yesss." He stuttered. Suddenly she put it into her mouth again and snapped her pearly teeth closed until she bit off half of it. Jed almost fell off the bed which made Emma laugh.

Jed stayed sitting on the bed while she took a bite of her toast and eggs. "Aren't you going to have something to eat?" she asked, smiling.

He looked at her puzzled because he didn't make enough food for both of them. His puzzlement soon went away when she pushed down the sheet. She looked at his shocked face as she slowly opened her legs. Her pussy was his morning meal. Damn he thought. First the blowjob and now the first oral sex on her. He moved over and up until his body was lying on his stomach and his face was an inch from her blonde mound. He moved his tongue out and licked across the pink slit. It was just an appetizer because she opened her legs all the way which opened her inner lips. His lips sucked in the hard clit.

Emma couldn't believe the rush she had as his mouth explored and tasted every inch of her pussy. She even managed to keep eating while he worked to finish her off. When she was almost there the phone rang. She grabbed it. "Hel...lo," she panted. It was Sally.

"I just wanted to apologize again," the woman said.

"No THAT'S....ok!" Emma moaned.

"Are you alright?" Sally asked detecting a rise and fall of her voice.

Emma laughed. "I...I mean...I mean we...are having...BREAKFAST!" She was almost there.

"Should I call back?" Sally asked. She thought her neighbors were cracking up.

Emma cupped the microphone part of the phone and cried out as she came. "I'M COMING!" Her body shook until the tray of food fell off of her and onto the floor.

Sally could hear the muffled noises. "I'm coming over," she said into the phone before she hung up.

"Shit," Emma said as she sat up and pushed Jed's face from her dripping pussy. "Sally is coming over now."

"She is?" Jed asked thinking about how she grabbed his bulge last night.

"Yes, go keep her busy while I get cleaned up." Emma ordered. By giving Jed a blowjob she suddenly felt in control. She not only had him eating from her hand he was also eating between her legs.

Jed wiped off his mouth and tossed a robe over his pajama bottoms. His prick was still stiff as he hurried down to meet Sally at the back door where she was standing and smiling at him through the glass. He hurried to let her in.

"Is everything alright?" Sally asked as her eyes moved to his bare chest and dark curly hairs peeking out at her.

"Yes," he blushed. "We were....you know...fooling around."

Sally's eyes focused on the lump in front of his robe. "I can tell," she giggled.

"She'll be awhile." Jed whispered hoping Sally would get the hint. "Really? What do you think we should do to keep busy until she gets here?" Sally was again wearing her lightweight robe with only her baby doll sheer top underneath. She sat down on a kitchen chair slowly crossed her legs and looked up at him.

Jed gulped when he saw the dark curls at the top of her thighs when she crossed her legs. He knew she had done it on purpose.

"Well....," he began, "we are...we are...not even...anymore." He remembered what she had said after she had grabbed his bulge yesterday.

Sally giggled and sat back in her chair. "Well?" She uncrossed her legs leaving them open about three inches. If that wasn't an invitation nothing was.

Jed's legs trembled as he moved towards her while looking square into her eyes. The eyes never blinked as his fingers moved down and landed on top of her right knee. Neither of them looked away as the shaking fingertips moved slowly up her warm smooth thigh until he touched the bottom of her robe. His fingers didn't stop again as they traveled up under the robe and then under the baby doll until he touched her bush.

Her legs opened enough for him to press downward into her moist folds. She was so wet his fingers were dripping when they moved back up to find her hard knob.

"Ummm," She moaned softly. His fingers moved down and were entering her damp hole when they heard Emma's footsteps on the stairs. He quickly pulled his fingers out and moved back.

For the second time in two days Emma walked in to see her husband face with a look like he had done something really bad. And, both times he had been alone with Sally. Things were starting to click. "I didn't interrupt anything did I?"

"Of course not," Sally grinned. She fought hard to keep from laughing at Jed's large bulge as he was turned away from Emma.

"I...have to....take a shower." Jed said as he turned and hurried up the stairs.

"OK, if we are to be friends we can have no secrets." Emma said as she sat down at the table next to Sally.

Sally sat back and just let it out. She told her about how he grabbed her ass yesterday and how she had touched his bulge. Then she told her Jed had his fingers in her pussy just before she came down the stairs.

A few days ago Emma would have kicked the woman out of her house but after the party and the great sex last night and this morning she just smiled. "So what do we do now?"

"Well there's one more thing you need to know." Sally said, becoming serious. "Jack and I used to be swingers."

Emma's heart raced. "You mean swinging like in having sex with other couples?"

"That sounds bad doesn't it?" Sally asked.

"Well....YEAH!" Emma replied. "Didn't you get jealous?"

"I thought I would but it didn't happen. At least until.." She stopped and took a breath. "Until Jack slept with one of the wives behind my back."

Emma just sat absorbing the shocking news. "How long ago?"

"Over ten years," Sally said. "I moved back in with him with the understanding the swinging and the sex with other women had to stop."

"But what about last night?"

"I guess all the recent talk about swinging again made me want to feel another man inside of me." Sally confessed.

"Recent talk?" Emma was getting to a bottom line somewhere here.

Sally took a deep breath. "Jack wants us to swing with you and Jed." There everything was laid out pretty and neat.

"Why us? Do we look like a couple that would do such a thing?" Emma was somewhat upset.

"No not at all," she started. "Actually I think it is the opposite. We both liked you guys and I guess our swinging history came back to the surface."

"I don't think it is an option." Emma said.

"Haven't you ever wondered about another man inside of you and how it would feel?" Sally asked.

"No...I mean...other than fantasies...not something real."

"Was last night a fantasy?" Sally asked. "I saw your face and knew you wanted him to do more to you."

Jed had slipped back down and was standing in the hallway listening to their conversation. He wanted to make sure Sally would not get him in trouble but now he was shocked to hear that Sally and Jack were swingers and now wanted to swing with Emma and him. He was double shocked when he heard Sally mention Emma and the man last night. He moved closer to hear her answer.

Slickman
Slickman
8,174 Followers