Swingers' Halloween Masquerade Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without him by her side and without him protecting her from the soon to be expected onslaught of men who wanted to dance with her before bedding her, she was a target. Because she was so blonde, so busty, and so beautiful, she imagined all of those men who always wanted to bed a dancer, especially a prima ballerina, wanting to bed her. As if he was a caged animal or a jungle cat looking for his pray, he roamed the room alone while scooping out the available women. With Jim on the hunt and Julie shyly uncomfortable, obviously Jim was in a different frame of mind than Julie. Instead of removing himself from the scene of swingers, he immersed himself in the room of swingers. Assuming the role and playing his character, without even having sex, seemingly, he was already one of them.

With so many man and even some women staring at her with lust, had she known what she was in for, she wouldn't have worn a costume that made her so conspicuous. She would have worn something more appropriate, a business suit that didn't show the shape of her ass, her long, shapely legs, and so much of her cleavage. With her the only woman dressed as a prima ballerina, she felt so conspicuous. She felt as if she was fresh meat and all those who passed by her, stared at her, as if she'd hop right up and follow them to their room.

Seemingly, in his realm and in the way that he strutted around the huge room, he acted as if he was a rooster in a henhouse. He reveled in the fact that he was not only about to have sex with other women but also that he was going to have sex with as many women in one evening as he could possible lick and fuck while they sucked and fucked him. Only, for protection and safety, especially with someone they didn't know, he wasn't aware that most swingers swung as a couple and only swung together while in the same room. Certainly that would put a big damper on his imagined sexual fun and swinging good time.

Unless they're looking for a threesome and unless they previously knew the third player, most swingers avoided a strange man alone. Just as a normal husband was protective of his wife, a woman was always sexually uncomfortable with someone new. While eager to embrace a woman alone without a partner, most swingers viewed a man alone as a dangerous man. Whether they thought them to themselves or they shared their concerns with one another, the questions were always the same.

Why was he alone? Doesn't he have a girlfriend? Couldn't he get an escort? Where's his wife or his significant other? Maybe he didn't tell her that he was going to a swingers' dance.

Unless the single man has the face of a model and the body of an Adonis, swingers didn't want any part of a lone, horny, hungry wolf. Obviously, a man alone is not in the same frame of mind of other swingers who want to have a good sexual time swapping partners. With him not having a partner to swap, indeed, he was the odd man out. With Jim playing the role of a dangerous man by forsaking his wife at the table, he was about to jump out of a plane without a parachute. Most swingers would have nothing to do with him.

* * * * *

Scene Ten: The swingers' dance is an X-rated, adult version of Disney World

An X-rated, adult version of Disney World, there were three women dressed as Snow White, one woman dressed as Marilyn Monroe, and two dressed as Lady Gaga. Three women dressed as nurses, one costumed as a doctor, and one dressed as a judge. Two women were dressed as strippers, one dressed as a Playboy Playmate, two dressed as a school teacher, seven dressed as a Parochial School girls, three women dressed as Nuns, five women dressed as witches, and two women dressed as Angelina Jolie's character Maleficent. Half of the women didn't wear a costume while the rest were dressed as nymphs, fairies, strippers, and witches, along with the occasional dominatrix dressed all in black leather. In this world of sexual fantasy and pretend, especially when dressed in costume, even those not in costume hid their true identity by not using their real first names. A place where sexually frustrated people could role play and live out their sexual fantasies, everyone in attendance pretended to be someone else.

Their escape from reality, if only for one night, no one wanted to be themselves and few wanted to be who they really were, a married mother and/or father with children, tied to a thankless job, and living an otherwise boring existence. Tired of being defined as a teacher, a lawyer, a blue collar worker, a white collar worker, a nurse, or a government employee, tonight they were all one thing. Equally defined members of a uniquely special, sexual club, they were all swingers. If only for one night, they were able to live out their sexual fantasies, whatever they may be. Whether it was swapping, twosomes, threesomes, foursomes, lesbian sex, bondage, fetishes, role play, and/or whatever, they were sexually free. With all of their sexual antics out in the open, they could have sex with someone else without any of the sneaking around behind the other's back, without the guilt, and without the repercussions of ruining their marriage.

If only for the sake of showing off his hot, tattooed body, Jim was dressed as a boxer. With his red boxing gloves dangling from their tied laces around his neck, he looked as if he was wearing a bra or a halter top. While waiting in line of swingers filing in the room two by two to pay their $100 entrance fee, Julie pretended that she was waiting to walk out on stage to perform.

With the music from Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake playing through her head and with her imagining to be Odette, warming up, she fluidly moved her hands, her arms, her legs, and her feet from the first position to the second position, and to the third, fourth, and fifth positions. In the way she held herself so posture perfect, and in the way she so gracefully moved while looking the part, no one would doubt that she wasn't a ballet dancer. Definitely she had the long neck, the long shapely legs, the graceful body, and the perfect ass to be a dancer.

As if she was about to perform on stage in front of an audience, and no doubt she was by removing the thought that she was at a swingers' dance, she entered the room of swingers gracefully poised on her flats before she danced and twirled on her toes as if she was about to give a live performance. Wearing a light coat positioned over her shoulders as advised by the people in charge of the dance, so as not to alarm those hotel guests not invited to the Swingers' Masquerade Ball, they didn't want to ruin the hotel's business of non-swingers. With her face a bit overly made up with stage makeup and her long, lush, blonde hair expertly fixed in place and piled in a bun on top of her head, because she was so tall, lean, and shapely, she looked the part of a prima ballerina. All she needed was a Russian accent. With this their first swingers' dance, Jim and Julie were early. If only they had waited and hour or two, they would have made more of a splash with their costumed entrance. Even though the dance started promptly at 8 pm, most swingers didn't make an appearance until nearly 10 pm. With forty tables dotting the room, there were four tables moved together against the wall with a reserved sign on each. As if wild animals in the jungle poised and positioned to attack, needing to be fed naked bodies, she figured that this must be where the regular swingers sat. This secluded corner of the room must be where the hardcore swingers, the ones who not only attend swingers' dances but also who attend weekly private, house parties, watch all the newbies while ready to pounce on the fresh meat.

"Growl," she imagined she heard coming from the empty tables positioned in the far corner of the room.

Ignoring the protests of her husband, who wanted to sit front and center to be more noticed, Julie grabbed a table on the other end of the room and away from the tables reserved for the regular swingers. Just the opposite of what Jim wanted, the last thing she wanted was to be seduced by a professional swinger. The last thing she wanted was to go to bed with a man who already had sex with hundreds of women. The last thing she wanted was to be immersed in the swinging lifestyle, especially with this being her first time there.

Just as her husband had promised her for him to get her there, she just wanted to look, have a drink, have something to eat, dance, and talk to some of the people. With them spending the night at the hotel, they'd have breakfast the next day, talk about what they did or didn't do the night before, and go home to their humdrum Saturday night sex lives. With it being Friday night and tomorrow being Saturday night, she wondered if he'd want her to give him sex.

Only not knowing where his cock had been, he'd have to tell her all of the details of what he did with whom first. For sure, she wasn't ready to jump into bed with anyone, especially not even her husband after he dragged her here and after he's had sex with God only knows who. For sure, whether she enjoyed herself or not, doing her wifely duty by accompanying her husband to the dance, now that she knows what they're like, this will be the last swingers' dance she'd attend.

* * * * *

Scene Eleven: Two hundred couples, fifty single men and fifty single women

With each table seating ten people and with 40 tables there, there was enough room to seat 200 couples. She found out later that the singles, 50 men and 50 women, were lined up on each side of the wall while the couples sat at the tables. Informally and customarily, the singles didn't sit unless they were invited to sit by another couple. Weird that even swingers had formal and informal customs that changed from one city to the next only, the logic behind that being, singles sitting at a table, unless two singles sat together, would make for a nine person table instead of a ten person table. Yet, with people up at the bar, in line at the buffet, chatting with this one or with that one, roaming the hall, or taking someone back to their room...to talk, most times many of the chairs at the tables went unoccupied. With the room fluid with sexual motion, just as couples were, singles were free to come and go too.

With them arriving there early enough, Julie and Jim watched people slowly trickle in and walk over to the bar to order a drink before taking a seat at one of the empty tables. She watched those couples who had just entered the room scan the landscape. As if making their selection of where to sit, more by choice than by random, with this one recognizing that one, she watched new attendees eye those couples already seated at tables. It wasn't long before another couple sat at their table and then another couple. It wasn't long before their table was filled with swingers rubbernecking around to look at this one or that one while always keeping an eye on the door to see who else was arriving. Seemingly, even with ten swingers sitting at a table, always looking for more and/or for someone else, no one, even swingers, were happy with what they had.

Half of the swingers were dressed in costumes and half were not. Indeed, it was a diverse mix of humanity. With introductions made around the table and around the room, many of the couples already knew one another and those couples who already were acquainted with one another and, no doubt, previously had sex with one another, stayed together while watching the action within the room. Then, when the band started to play, swingers stood to dance. Looking nervously hopeful, while somehow knowing that he wouldn't, Julie sat with Jim waiting for him to ask her to dance.

She looked so beautiful. She looked so sexy. One of the most strikingly gorgeous women in the room, everyone noticed her. No doubt, whether male or female, everyone wanted her. Even at a swingers' dance where the sex was free and easy, she was a catch.

Still waiting for him to ask her to dance, she waited for him to pay her as much attention as he was paying all of the other not as attractive women in the room. She was there to dance. That's what he told her they were here for, to have a drink, which she already had, to talk to swingers, which she already did, and to dance. Only, with them the only couple still seated at their table after all the other couples moved to the dance floor, he still hadn't asked her to dance.

Obviously, he doesn't want to dance with her. No doubt, he wants to dance with someone else. Obviously, cramping his imagined swinging style, he doesn't want to be seen with her on the dance floor. While waiting for him to ask her to dance, she watched him checking out every woman as if they were free for his taking.

What's wrong with him not to be satisfied with someone who looks like her? In comparison to most of the female swingers in the room, she was a ten on a scale of ten. With most of the women shorter, heavier, and older with dark hair and smaller breast, she was any man's or woman's prize. Blonde, busty, and beautiful, swinger or not, she was any man's sexual fantasy.

* * * * *

Scene Twelve: Doublemint twins, "Cigars, cigarettes, chewing, breath mints."

"Cigars, cigarettes, chewing gum, breath mints. Cigars, cigarettes, chewing gum, breath mints," said two passing young, attractive sexy women when walking by their table.

Two, twenty-something-year-old women, identical twins actually, dressed as cigarette girls resplendent with cigarette trays filled with cigarettes, cigars, chewing gum, and breath mints strewn over their shoulders, gave Jim the eye as they passed by him. Julie looked from the women with anger to look at her husband with jealousy. She knew that sexy, attractive, identical twins, was something that he couldn't resist. A gross understatement with identical twins being every man's sexual fantasy, she knew he'd be enamored having sex with these two women.

Where could any man have his sexual way with not just one young, hot woman but also with her identical twin sister but at a swingers' dance? Not a man to allow a sexual opportunity like this to pass him by, he was up and out of his seat before they even passed by their table. With Julie thinking that he was finally going to ask her to dance, instead, ignoring his wife and forgetting his promise that he made to her to just look, Jim returned the twins' look with a smile and stood as if hypnotized and in a trance. Instead of staying by his wife's side, he got up to leave. Instead of asking Julie to dance, he was eager to leave her company for the company of the identical twins.

How dare he? What's wrong with him to abandon her to sit there alone? How could he treat her in such a disrespectful way? Only, what did she expect? She was at a swingers' dance where practically anything and everything goes. Only, for the sake of their happy marriages, there was an unspoken and unbroken code among swingers. Never did they disrespect their wives. They always thought of their wives first before playing with another couple. It takes two, if one swinger wasn't happy with one of the players, then they kindly declined to search for another mutually pleasing couple. Not even there an hour and Jim was breaking all of the rules.

"I have to use the men's room," he said lying to Julie.

Of all the places to lie about going off with another woman or man for sex, the swingers' dance wasn't one of them. As long as the couples were in agreement, men, women, and couples were free to go and do their own thing without guilt and repercussions. She watched him catch up to the two women and lean down to whisper something in their ears. Then, she watched her husband of seven years abandon her for two women that he just met and that were a good ten years younger than he was. So much for their marriage vows.

How dare he? How could he do such a thing? Why would he leave her there alone? God, he's such a pig. Ready to have a good time dancing, eating, and drinking, if only for the sake of her husband, now she was there alone. No longer a couple, she was a dreaded single.

After all of that conniving and convincing with him talking about them having sex with another couple my ass, he abandons her for two single women. Granted they're identical twins, seemingly every man's sexual fantasy, but her first swingers' dance, they had only just arrived. As previously agreed, they weren't supposed to jump in bed with the first person who walked by them. How dare he do this to her?

They were just supposed to look. They were supposed to stay together and not abandon one for someone else. They were supposed to have a drink, dance, and talk to some of the swingers. They were supposed to find out what swinging was all about before having random sex with a stranger. Now with him gone, she sat at her empty table alone while watching everyone else dancing but for her. Of all the people left alone without a partner to dance with, the prima ballerina had become a wallflower.

She was angry. She wanted to leave. Thinking about leaving him there, taking the car, and going home, only God knows the trouble he'd get into if she wasn't there to supervise and to put a stop to his bad, out of control, drunken behavior.

Only, now, she had no idea where he was. He could be anywhere. He could be up in their hotel room. He could be in the twins' room. He could be out in the parking lot somewhere. Maybe he took his car or their car and left with them.

If that was the case, if he took his car and left her there to fend for herself in a room full of swingers, she hoped he was gone for good. She'd be better off without him. Filing for bankruptcy, she'd sue him for divorce.

Swinger's Halloween Masquerade Ball her ass, she didn't even get to dance. Obvious to her now, he was there for one thing. He was there to satisfy his perverse sexual appetite by having sex with other woman under the pretense that he was doing nothing wrong, only swinging. God, he's such an asshole. God, he's such a pig.

* * * * *

Scene Thirteen: Anne and Monty introduce themselves to Julie

"Hi," said a tall, beautiful, dark haired busty woman wearing a deep blue, sequined gown. "I'm Anne," she said holding out her hand for Julie to shake.

As if she was coming to her in a dream, she sparkled and for a second, she thought she was Kathryn Zeta Jones. Then, she realized that she was the woman she saw in the parking lot getting out of the black Cadillac. Just as she smiled at her then, she was smiling at her now. One in a million, she was even more beautiful up close. Well preserved, albeit for the dark hair, when she's her age, she hoped that she looks as good as this woman does. If she still looks this beautiful now, she could only imagine what she looked like 20 years ago.

"Hi," said Julie looking from her to look at her husband, the Danny De Vito, albeit taller, look-a-like before accepting her hand to shake.

"This is my husband Monty," she said.

Monty? What an interestingly delightful name. Such a cool name. If only just by his name, he captured her attention. As if his name was plucked from a 1940's era movie, except for the moderator, Monty Hall, of Let's Make a Deal, she didn't know anyone named Monty. She wondered what Monty was short for, perhaps Montgomery, Montell, or Montague. Just because of his name, she looked at him with a different eye. Now instead of him disgusting her as was her first impression of him, he intrigued her.

"My pleasure to meet you," he said holding out his hand and bowing. When she gave him her hand, he clicked his heels before kissing her hand.

Wow, he's so European. He's so cosmopolitan. He's such a gentleman. In the way that he made her feel like royalty, she wondered if he was royalty. Sitting there with her bright white tutu, instead of feeling ridiculous because she was abandoned and left sitting alone, she suddenly felt like a princess. She suddenly felt as if she really was a famous prima ballerina and they were both standing in her dressing room.