Swinging Memories Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hastily looked round and miraculously, just at that moment we were alone on that particular turret. "Take off your dress." I said throatily, she looked shocked "You did say ask you anything." I reminded her.

"Tonight, I will, if we come back up here." She answered carefully. "But in the meantime..." She pulled her dress up to her shoulders, "be quick!" she urged, but I did get three or four quick shots off before she lost her nerve.

We found a small park which seemed popular with families and couples and lay down on the grass, watching a few wispy clouds slowly make their way across the otherwise clear blue sky. Katie sighed, "I feel ever so sexy laying with no panties on, feeling that someone could be looking up my skirt."

"Would you mind if they did?" I asked.

She rolled over on to her chest and half on top of me, "with you here today, I want it to happen." She reached up and kissed me gently on the lips. I freed my arm that was under her and she rested her cheek on my chest. My arm could now reach her bum, so I caressed it with my hand and purposely rucked up her skirt. "What are you doing?" she asked with out looking at me.

"Making your wish come true." I said, "There's is an old man sitting on a bench, I am sure he is watching."

"Ah, let him look." she almost whispered. She brought her upper leg across my groin area and I slid my other hand under her skirt and found a wet pussy. "That was my other wish." She breathed, happily.

We lay there in the sunshine for a long time. She stirred, "Can I have a third wish?"

"Of course." I told her.

"I want you to smother me and this dress in your precious white spunk."

"Shall we go back to the hotel?" I asked.

"Yes, let's."

We stood up and brushed imaginary blades of grass off each other, during which I managed for a second to hoist her dress up to her waist and she successfully brushed my firm erection with her hand.

We almost ran to the hotel, but slowed down as we neared the main entrance. As we went onto the room the late afternoon sun shown directly in through the window. I got her to stand in the window and let the sun's rays render her dress almost transparent. I nearly finished off the film getting shots of her like that. She flounced on to the bed and placed her legs in a very provocative pose. "Girls who pose like that are likely to get themselves fucked." I told her.

Katie just smiled. "I'm not taking this dress off until it and I am soaked in your seed."

"You're not going to take it off then, because I will." I told her firmly whilst ridding myself of my clothes.

I climb on to the bottom of the bed and kissed her ankle. "Sam." Katie whispered quietly. I slid my tongue up her leg to her knee, "oh," she breathed. Around mid thigh, I encountered the hem of her dress. I decided to go for broke and tore the dress apart as far a her waist. "Ooufff" she gasped, "yes!" I plunged my tongue into her pussy, her legs opened up and clamped themselves over my shoulders, her heels scraping up and down my back as I pleasured her.

I kissed and licked her belly, the inside of her thighs and that special, slightly sweaty place at the join of her belly and legs. I wetted it with saliva and let it run down to her labia. "Fucking hell Sam!" she said, "You know exactly the spot, don't you?" After the build up of tension through the afternoon, she was on the brink of orgasm before I was. Eventually she could hold it back no longer, I felt it building in her body as I applied my mouth to her clitoris until her frame shook with the intensity of a massive orgasm.

I looked up at her face and she was silently sobbing. "Sam that was beautiful, so beautiful." She gasped. "No let me suck you." We lay on our sides facing each other , her hear near my navel. I felt her lips close over my penis and her tongue probe my meatus. I knew I wasn't going to last too long if that treatment continued.

"I'm coming." I gasped she withdrew her mouth and pointing my erection directly at her face, continued to wank me. If there is a more erotic sight than a women jacking her man off into her own face, then I need telling about it. Soon three, four long strings of semen were hitting her. the first two in her face the others into her hair as she dipped her head to allow that to happen. the remaining dribbles and small amounts she collected on the front of her dress. I raised my hand to her head and smeared the spunk in her hair all over her scalp. I draped my hand down her face smudging what make up she was still wearing, collecting cum as I went and then cupped one of her breasts through the thin fabric of her dress, wetting it further.

"Thank you Sam." she whispered and crawled up to kiss me, "I loved that."

We slept a while and then bathed and got ready for dinner. I picked up her torn dress, "shall I bin this?" I asked.

"God no!" Katie exclaimed. "I shall wear it again."

"But it's torn and covered in spunk." I protested.

"That's exactly why I will wear it again." She said triumphantly, "then you can do it all over again."

When I had heard that Katie planned to wear a long dress on our night out, I made sure that I had brought something appropriate for my self. I had not see her dress yet, and as I was almost ready, she told me to go down and wait in the bar, she would join me.

I sat in the bar chatting to the bar tender, a very nice blonde with her long hair in a ponytail. She was cheerful and pleasant, but that was her job. Another woman in a glittery mini dress came to the bar, who obviously knew the girl behind the bar and somehow they involved me in their conversation. after a few minutes, the bar girl discretely withdrew. So discrete was she that I didn't notice at first. The new woman sat on the next bar stool to mine and I had to divert my eyes several times from the extent of thigh that was being presented apparently for my benefit. From her flirty manner and demeanour, it seemed that she was trying to pick me up.

I was wondering how to gracefully extricate myself from this situation when a breast rubbed up against my arm and I heard Katie say. "Introduce me to your friend Sam." but she didn't wait for me to say anything, she held out her hand and said "Hi, I'm Katie, Sam's weekend fuck, who are you?"

"Diane," the woman replied, "I was just keeping him company..."

Katie placed a hand on Diane's bare thigh as if in a mollifying gesture. "Oh don't worry, I'm not the jealous type, am I Sam?" She didn't move her hand and Diane did nothing to suggest she should. Indeed she placed her own hand on top of Katie's and held it there. "I like your dress Diane, so beautifully short." She was testing Diane as I saw her fingers moving against Diane's inner thigh. "Do you wear anything under it?"

Diane appeared shocked at the direct question and stammered. "Usually."

"Tonight?" Katie asked in a sweet voice, moving her hand a little further up Diane's leg.

"Yes." Diane replied softly.

Katie sighed. "What a pity, you see Sam here likes me naked under my dresses, so when I am with him, I always am. Even when we go out dancing. I enjoy it too, feeling so exposed and excited." Diane uncrossed her legs and put her heels on the footrest of the bar stool. Katie took advantage of this and slithered her had right up to the hem of Diane's dress. Katie was standing close in between Diane and me and hiding her explorations from general view in the bar. Then Katie whispered, "Oh, your panties are quite damp, I hope I haven't done that."

"You know you have." Diane breathed.

"You should get rid of them." Katie told her. She then picked up one of Diane's hands and guided it towards her own breasts. "Do you like this? See how thin the fabric is, you will feel my nipple projecting through it. Both Sam and I like it when my figure is so visible without being seen so to speak."

For the first time, I took a proper look at Katie's dress. The silky bodice was tight against her body, moulded to every curve. She could have been wearing body paint, although I suspect that the paint would have been thicker than the dress. The skirt was of slightly heavier material, down to her ankles with a substantial slit up the front. (I later found out there was a similar on up the back). The sexiest thing was that on each side there was a slit which gapped as it ran at an angle from just below her waistband either side of a diamante buckle to a point near the side seam on her outer thigh. As the gapping occurred it left no doubt that no panties hid under the dress.

By now, Katie's face was very close to that of Diane and I felt sure that sooner or later they would kiss. I was in no hurry to bring this encounter to an end because if I stood up, my reaction to what was happening would have been immediately obvious. Katie had an arm round Diane and they were leaning into one another. Katie had her hand covering Diane's pussy and her fingers were trying to find a way inside the panties. Diane widened her legs a little to accommodate this treatment whilst still caressing Katie's right breast. Finally Katie brushed her lips against Diane's cheek and Diane smiled. "I have to visit the ladies." Diane whispered.

"That's fine, just remember, to leave your panties behind." Katie said stepping back. Diane turned on her stool and slid down off it 'helped' by Katie who ensured that her hemline slid up and a flash of white lace appeared momentarily below it.

"Do you want to invite her to join us?" I asked Katie.

"For how long?" She asked in return.

"How long where you thinking?" I countered. "Dinner, a club?... or the night?"

Katie gasped. "I was winding her up and putting on a display to engage your attention, but if that is what you'd like, then as long as you like. I must admit I was surprised how far she let me go and once started, I felt compelled to carry on by the sheer excitement of it."

"Would you like to get it on with her?" I asked.

"Frankly, yes, would you?" she whispered.

Just then Diane re-appeared, looking a little sheepish. "Ah, Diane," I uttered, "Would you like to come to dinner with us?"

"I would love to, thank you."

We found a little restaurant in one of the streets in the centre. The city was very busy, but we got a nice table, originally set for four towards the back of the establishment in an ante room with only three or four rectangular tables in it. By the time we ordered, every table was occupied. I sat opposite the two women, not wishing to leave Diane as an obvious spare.

"I did it." Diane confided. "I took off my panties, they were soaked."

"What did you do with them?" I asked.

"Binned them." Diane confessed quietly.

"Naughty girl!" Katie gently admonished her with a grin on her face. "Let me feel... Oh yes so you have, so lovely and moist." In checking the truth of Diane's state, Katie had apparently pulled the hem of Diane's glittery dress up her leg. Dianne moved to pull it back down again. Katie smiled at her, "No Diane, leave the dress where it is, I like touching your thigh."

Of course I couldn't see much of what was going on, but it was fairly obvious that Katie was caressing Diane's leg pretty well all the way up. As the meal neared it's end, Katie said "Give me your hand," to Dianne and I definitely saw what happened next. Both hands disappeared into the slit in Katie's dress at her groin. "Do your worst." she whispered, "Make me cum."

So it became clear to me if not the other diners that the two women with me were jilling each other off at the table. Both girls were glowing a little and began to forget where they were. Indeed they didn't make each other climax, but came pretty close. "Would you like to dance?" Dianne asked, "I know a place where we can if you like?"

We found ourselves in a club, which I am sure I would never find again. We got settled having paid an outrageous amount for drinks. "You dance with Diane while I watch and guard the table." Katie suggested. So I took Diane on to the dance floor and immediately she moulded her body into mine.

As we smooched her arms clasped together above my head, mine naturally fell around her waist and slightly below. As I cupped her buttocks, I asked her, "is this what you thought might happen when you approached me in the bar?"

"I hoped." she replied and thrust her pubic mound into my thigh, one leg tightly pushing between mine. My fingers found the hem of her already short dress and she gasped a little. "Don't show my arse in here." I said nothing in reply but pulled her dress up another half inch or so in defiance. She turned her face up to mine and said "Kiss me Sam." I did and she responded long and hard. As we our kiss she exclaimed, "fuck! Show my arse if you want!" I covered her bum crack with my hand as my fingers explored her anus. She sighed and whispered, "it's a long time since anyone had me up the arse."

"You like that do you?" I asked.

"Sometimes."

Katie tapped me on the shoulder. "My turn." She faced Diane and took her into her arms. "Do you like having a bare arse in public?" She asked.

Diane hugged her and said "I'm getting to." then kissed Katie's neck. Katie then did something I didn't dare to do. She pulled Diane's dress right up to her waist and fingered her rim. "You'll tear my dress!" Diane admonished her.

Katie rubbed her backside into my groin. "I think all three of us might like that." Diane groaned. I moved up behind Katie and put my hand on her hips before taking advantage of the slits in her dress which acted like pockets with no linings and allowed unrestricted access to her dribbling pussy. "Christ Sam, do that to me and I'll cum right here. I felt more fingers at her labia, they were Diane's.

"Take me back to your hotel and it will be worth it." Diane whispered. "You can do anything to me. Fuck me, fuck my arse, my mouth, I enjoy golden showers too!" she continued. "I'm in the mood for adventure tonight."

The two women went into the bar of the hotel whilst I retrieved the key to the room. It was fairly busy, but they had found a low settee upon which they sat with a fine display of leg on show. They had ordered drinks so I had to wait and have one with them. They were getting giggly and a bit drunk. so rather than end up with two comatose women on my hands, I steered them towards the lift as soon as I could.

In the lift, they went into a clinch and Katie immediately hoisted Diane's dress up to her waist again and stuffed two fingers into her wet pussy. "Oh Katie!" Diane uttered "you're so fucking exciting!"

"Take off your dress." Katie ordered her.

"You take it off." Diane gasped as she stood legs wide enjoying the fingering she was getting. Katie removed her hand for a moment and ripped the side seam apart from armpit to the wrinkled waist. "You sexy fuckers!" Diane yelled as her dress fell from her breasts and remained only as a wrinkled band of sparkly material round her waist. Katie hardly had time to re insert her fingers when the ding announcing our arrival at our floor.

We hurried along the corridor to the room and quickly gained entry. Diane quickly finished the job of ripping off her own dress and threw herself naked on the bed crying out "anything, anything, just fucking do me."

Kate hoisted her dress up to bare her pussy and planted it square on Diane's mouth. I touched Diane's exposed pussy lips and she groaned as she devoured the juices leaking out of Kate. I gently rolled them over on the bed so that they took up new positioning. Kate was flat on her back, legs wide with Diane, applying her mouth to the receptive twat that glistened, her bum was in the air and presented a prime target. I looked around for a lubricant and found one of those tiny cartons of milk for your tea. I coated my erect penis with it and fingered some into her anus. Diane momentarily stopped sucking on Kate's clitoris, just long enough to call out "Sam you bastard, YES YES YES."

I gently pushed my prick in to the hole and worked my way up her arse. I could hear her gasping and exhaling onto Kate's vagina, which made her whimper and call out encouragement. "I'm coming! I'm coming! I'm going to cum all over your sweaty face you dirty bitch!" I found all this very stimulating and was soon pumping Diane's arse full of spunk.

Kate shuddered with ecstasy and clamped her legs around Diane's neck, holding her in place, her hands in Diane's hair kneading, pulling and pushing the open mouth over the soaking labia that was being lapped up. I was still hard up inside Diane, but collapsed on top of her naked back. I felt underneath her and found her swollen tits dangling in space, blessed with nipples that defy description they were so large and pointed.

I pulled out and Diane relaxed, rolled over and rubbed the top of her head into Kate's still quivering quim. "Sam fuck my mouth" Diane urged. I slithered up the bed, so I was at the right level and she gobbled my softening penis not caring where it had so recently been.

I found I was at the right level to kiss Katie, who responded animatedly with her tongue, our salivas mixed and dribbled over her face and was smeared over mine in turn. "Sam, you fucked her arse, now piss in her mouth." Kate whispered. The very thought of doing that gave me a second wind. My prick twitched and Diane swallowed it a little deeper.

"Perhaps not on the bed, let's go to the bathroom, then we can both do it." I answered.

"Good idea." Kate replied. "Get up."

We got up and hauled Diane towards the bathroom, "what's happening?" she blurted out.

"Shower." Kate told her. Diane was lain in the bath and I stood over her to one side and began to urinate into her hair. Kate straddle her in the bath and her piss began to flow.

Diane started to say, "I have never been piss...blub..blub...blub..." She never got to finish the sentence and Kate soon had her mouth in range and let her have the full effects of too many drinks on the bladder.

Diane, to be fair tipped her head back and opened her mouth, so I too could aim for it. Game as she was she couldn't drink it all and a lot ran out over her face and down her chin wetting her tits and belly she ended up sitting in a pool of piss in the bottom of the bath. She was soaked, her long blonde hair was plastered to her head and this made her look very sexy. "Bugger me.. oh of course you've just done that haven't you? ...What else have you dirty bastards got planned?"

"None of this was planned. I assure you." I said "it was all spur of the moment stuff. In fact, before you came along and tried to pick me up, Kate and I were going to have a nice romantic weekend."

"Well from my point of view 'nice' is not a term I would use," Diane replied, "a better word would be 'nasty,' but most of all it was fucking enjoyable!"

"I think we ought to have something to eat, say sandwiches or the like." I suggested, "soak up the booze."

Kate got on to room service and announced they would be here in about fifteen minutes. "I'm known in this hotel," Diane said quietly, "I can't be seen in this state."

"Pity." Kate laughed, "I told the porter you'd meet him at the lift."

"I can't, I can't!" Diane pleaded.

"OK you hide in the bathroom, while he's here." Kate conceded, "we'll let you off."

That is what happened. She hid and Kate still in her now somewhat bedraggled evening dress, received the delivery. "Where do we go from here?" Diane asked as we ate our sandwiches. The night porter had looked a little surprised at the amount of food ordered for just two people, but Kate had judged the order very well and it fed all three of us.

"Well, it's been lovely..." I began...

"...But tomorrow, Sam is going back to his wife and I am going back to my husband." Kate interrupted gently.

"Wow! You're not together! Diane gasped.

"Oh you're so wrong," Kate corrected her, "Sam and I have never been more together, and my husband and his wife are also together right now, although," she smiled, "I doubt they have had a more exciting time than we have just had."