Swinging Square Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Swingers? Like... wife swappers?" I asked.

"Yeah. He said it was common to have twelve people in the same room having sex."

"There's something about this place that has me feeling aroused all the time," I whispered. "Do you suppose they put something in the water?"

"How much water have you drank? Everything I've seen you drink came out of a bottle of some kind."

"Well, maybe it's in the air. I would never take my swimsuit off back home, and look what I did today!"

"I think it's just the relaxed atmosphere and the, ah, people around us that do things to us," Robert said.

"You feel it too?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I've had half a hard-on most the time I've been here. If I keep going like this with no relief, I'll have blue balls before long."

What if a swinger asks you to, you know, do stuff with them? Would you do it?" I asked with a tang of worry.

"I don't know, maybe. Would you?" he asked just as worried.

"I would if you did. Would you be jealous?" I asked.

"I wouldn't be jealous if I was doing it too. Do you think we should do it?"

"I don't know, maybe. Maybe no one will ask us though." I reasoned.

The song ended and another started playing right away. Michael asked me to dance with him; Kelsey asked Robert to dance with her. There I go again, aroused, throbbing pussy demanding attention. Michael danced proper enough, close but not tight, but I could still feel the hard lump of his cock bumping against me. Well, it was just like Robert dancing with me, so it's no big deal. Right?

I settled in and danced closer with him, enjoying the feeling of his erect cock pressing against my abdomen. It's just a bump; there's two sheets between us, I reasoned. I would feel the same thing if I were dancing with Robert. Yeah, but Robert has straight brown hair and Michael has wavy blond hair, so their cocks would be much different, I thought. My mind picturing their cocks had my pussy throbbing wet and I pressed into Michael a little closer so I could feel his hard cock a little bit better.

I looked over at Robert dancing with Kelsey; he had a guilty expression on his face, but kept letting Kelsey grind into his front. I knew what they were doing, and what it felt like because I was doing the same thing to Michael. My pussy was flooded by my unequalled arousal.

I looked over then at the woman with one breast proudly on display dancing with the man wearing the towel around his hips. She had one arm wrapped around his neck, but her other arm was in front of her with her hand between his legs; she kept licking in his ear with her wet tongue. It was odd because he looked so much younger than her. Her hand beneath his towel was steadily moving back and forth.

Another couple, a middle aged man and a woman about my age, were dancing close by, looking over at the first couple and smiling. She had her hand clearly on his cock through his sheet, stroking it lovingly up and down. His cock was big!

I looked around the dance floor and saw that the other couples were doing about the same thing. No one paid any attention to the others around them, or else they would just smile at one another.

A fast song began to play, and I moved back to dance with Robert. We shimmied and shook to the beat of the music, but I couldn't help but watch the other dancers around me. The middle-aged man wasn't much of a dancer, but the young woman with him danced very good and had sexy moves that made her look hot. I didn't think I was into girls before today, but watching her dance made me wish I was.

The woman with the exposed breast was almost as good a dancer, and looked very sexy also. The young man in the towel would bounce and shake so hard, his hardened cock would bounce out between the towel ends looking very naughty but very handsome at the same time. It was difficult for me to take my eyes off him. Robert knew I was looking, but I didn't care. I loved the sight of that pink cock popping out and waving around proudly for all to see.

When that song ended we sat down at our table, but I didn't stay long.

"I've got to pee really bad," I told Kelsey.

"The restrooms are at the far end," she informed me.

"I'll find them," I said, not waiting for her to join me.

I made my way through the crowd of people, some dancing lustily on the dance floor, and others petting heavily at the tables. I smiled whenever I made eye contact with someone, but felt a tinge of fear deep inside me for some reason. I had never experienced anything like this in my whole life.

In the restroom, I had to wait a bit for a free stall. When a door opened, out come the woman with the one breast out.

"Hello, Dear," she smiled warmly.

"Um, hello," I answered and smiled back.

I sat down quickly on the toilet. One thing good about being naked under the sheet, I didn't have to wait to pull my panties down. I peed then went to the sinks to wash up. The woman with one breast out was standing there.

"You looked so pretty on the dance floor," she began. "I'm Sylvia, by the way."

"Hi, I'm Ashley," I smiled. "I saw you on the dance floor, too."

Sylvia was quite beautiful, though she was old enough to be my mother possibly.

"You're a lucky girl, dancing with two sexy, handsome hunks like that."

"Thank you. One of them is my husband, the other one is just a friend," I told her.

"I bet I know which one was the friend, the one you were dancing so close to!" she chuckled. "Do they have nice cocks?"

Shit, I didn't know how to answer that question. I stammered and stuttered until I finally got something out.

"Uh, I guess so."

"My son-in-law has a nice cock, doesn't he. You saw it; he was dancing with me."

"That's your son-in-law? Does your daughter know?" I asked.

"Of course, she was right there, dancing with my husband. We have no secrets from each other."

The young woman my age who was dancing with the middle aged man was standing there beside her, smiling at me.

"Hi, I'm Cindy," she smiled, shaking my hand and holding it much longer than necessary. "I love dancing with Dad."

"He's your father?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, don't you dance with your father? You should try it sometime; it's fun."

"But you were... your hand was... "

"We're a very unconventional family. We don't let a thing like relation get in the way of our relations, do we, Dear," Sylvia said, giving the young woman a kiss on her lips.

I watched as the kiss became a passionate tongue swap. Cindy cupped Sylvia's exposed breast while they kissed, then slid her hand over to push the toga off her other breast. Cindy broke her kiss, and bent down to take her mom's nipple in her mouth, pointing to the other exposed nipple indicating that I should suck on that one.

Do you think I could refuse the offer with my pussy burning with desire, and my mind full of the erotic happenings of the evening? -Not a chance. I bent down and engulfed the tantalizing nipple in my hungry mouth and swirled the rubbery nub with my tongue.

Other than tentatively touching Kelsey's pussy a bit and watching her cum, I've never had any sexual contact with another woman, had never even thought about it. Now here I was with a stranger's nipple in my mouth, and my pussy throbbing with lust. I don't know why, maybe I was curious to see if Sylvia was as turned-on as I was, but I put my hand on her leg under her toga and slid it up to her pussy. It was a strange yet powerful thrill to feel around under another woman's skirts, feeling her naked legs and finally a hairless pussy there to enjoy at my will. Yes, she felt as wet as I was. I couldn't resist putting my fingers inside her to play with her squishy pussy as I would play with my own. I felt Cindy's hand go under my toga and slide up to my pussy so desperately in need of getting off. She began to masturbate me so expertly, it was even better feeling than my own fingers. I saw Sylvia put her hand under Cindy's toga and unashamedly play with her pussy. It wasn't long until I was brought to a shuddering, powerful orgasm by Cindy's fingers. I continued to finger Sylvia's sopping wet pussy and suck her nipple as I came down from my orgasmic high.

I was aware of women walking past us, going to and from the toilets, but no one said a word to us. One woman did stop to watch us a bit and play with herself a while, then she left. Cindy was the next one to cum under her mother's expert fingering, I wondered how it would feel to have your own mother lovingly finger your pussy until you came. A vicarious thrill went through me as I watched her shudder and moan in ecstasy. After she got off, we double teamed her mother; I continued to finger her pussy as best I could to get her off, while Cindy squeezed and lapped at her tits. It wasn't long until Sylvia let out a long "Ah" as she shuddered and twitched, and I felt even more moisture in her pussy as her pussy muscles tightened and relaxed around my fingers. It was the first time ever I had a woman cum on my fingers, and I loved it. I held my glistening fingers up to look at them; Cindy grabbed my hand and took one finger into her mouth to suck it clean.

"Mom's pussy juice is too good to let go to waste," she grinned.

"Mm, I do taste good, don't I," Sylva said after putting a finger in her mouth.

It's a good thing I used three fingers in her pussy because that left one for me. I put the third wet finger in my mouth and took a taste test. It was salty sweet in flavor and was so delicious. I don't remember ever tasting my own pussy juice, but I found I like the flavor and I felt my pussy getting aroused again by it. We then washed our hands and joined the crowd out in the bar.

As I sat down at our table, a slow song began playing. I felt all eyes on me as I sipped my drink, now watered down by melting ice cubes.

"Geez, it took you long enough," Robert said. "Was the restroom busy"

"Sort of," I responded truthfully.

"Dance with me," Kelsey said.

We went out onto the dance floor where Kelsey took me tenderly in her arms.

"I'll lead," she smiled. "So, did you have fun?"

"Um, yeah. Um, I had sex."

"I know, I saw you," she chuckled. "I went to the bathroom a bit after you did, but you were too busy to notice me. Was it fun?"

"Yeah, but now I feel bad; what if Robert finds out? You didn't tell him, did you?"

"No, I didn't tell," she calmed me. "You should tell us all what happened while you were gone; it will turn everyone on."

"Do you think so." I checked. "What if Robert gets mad?"

"Look around you; do you think he could get mad at you in this type of atmosphere?"

"Well, I guess not, but... "

I couldn't finish my statement because I really couldn't think of a reason for Robert to get mad. We had already talked about the possibility, and even though I didn't think it would really happen, we sort of gave each other permission as long as it wasn't behind each others backs.

"Come on, tell us what happened," she encouraged. "Give us all the juicy details, blow by blow or kiss by kiss, whatever the case might be. If you don't think you have details that are juicy enough, make some up; no one will know."

Kelsey chuckled and breathed in my ear. We had to dance close to hear each other over the music. She held me tighter and I enjoyed her body pressed tightly against mine, though she didn't have a cock to press up against me. I could feel her breasts as they jiggled and bounced against mine; two thin sheets don't really cover very much, and she slipped her leg in between mine which let her thigh constantly bump against my pussy while we danced. I liked that feeling and tried to do the same thing for her. By the time the dance ended, we were both breathing hard in each others ear.

"Phew!" Kelsey said as we sat down at the table. "Now I am all hot and bothered. Ashley was telling me what happened to her in the bathroom. Tell them, Ashley."

I was slow and hesitant at the beginning, but since Robert didn't get mad, I told the whole story just like I related it to you, nothing added, nothing left out.

"Wow, Ashley, I never thought you'd do anything like that!" Robert exclaimed. "You are so cool."

I know the drinks we'd had did a lot to mellow us all out, but I was feeling especially relaxed and uninhibited. I gave Robert a sloppy wet kiss right there in front of everyone. Just then, Sylvia, the woman with one breast exposed and the other breast trying to pop out, tapped Robert on the shoulder and asked him to dance. The man Cindy said was her father came up behind me and asked me to dance. He looked like a real Roman Senator in his toga and slightly graying temples as I slipped into his arms to dance. I noticed Michael dancing with Cindy, and Kelsey was dancing with Cindy's husband.

"My wife and daughter both spoke very highly of you, so I decided I had to meet you myself," he began. "Hi, my name is Willis, by the way."

I was anticipating the feeling of his large cock pressing against my belly as I pressed myself to him as close as I could. I wasn't disappointed. I could feel his stiff member against my stomach right away, and squirmed against it to feel it all over me.

"Do you like to feel my hard cock against you?" he asked.

"Yes. It's so big."

"Nine inches, but I'm beginning to shrink in my old age."

"With nine inches, you can afford to shrink a little. Goodness!"

"You can feel it if you want to check it out; my daughter loves to pet it when we dance."

"Yeah, I noticed," I smiled. "You don't mind?"

"God no! You really are a newbie, aren't you. Around here we don't ask, we just do." Willis chided.

A little bashfully I slid my hand down his front; another new thing for me, I'd never felt a man up on the dance floor before to check out his erection. I slid my hand down and gasped as my fingers wrapped around has stiff pecker that felt more like a fence post. I petted what I considered a monster cock just like Cindy was doing. I could understand now why. I noticed Cindy doing the same thing to Michael; that must be her favorite thing to do when dancing. I didn't see Robert around; good thing because I'd have felt shy. Willis had his hands on both my butt cheeks and was squeezing them. He wasn't just feeling me up, he was massaging my ass with enthusiasm. I felt him lift up my toga in back and, hand over hand, pulled it up until my butt cheeks were exposed behind me. I hoped it was just my ass showing, but the way he squeezed and pulled on my butt cheeks, he was probably flashing my asshole and pussy lips to everyone, too. As long as I could squeeze and stroke his nine inch cock, I didn't really care how much of me was showing.

"Let's sit for a spell, I've got to feel those lovely lips," he whispered.

I didn't know what he meant but I followed him to our table as he took my hand and led the way. He sat on one chair and pulled another up to face him, motioning for me to sit. As I sat on that chair he pulled his sheet up, and his nine inch cock popped up to almost slap me in the face. I stared at it, immobilized by the shock and sight of it.

"Play with it; kiss it; suck it; anything you want," he said.

I looked around and saw the rest had left the dance floor also. I felt a tinge of disappointment that Robert wasn't around; he misses all the good stuff I'm doing, and I'd love to have him there to watch me. I took hold of the luscious cock and slowly pumped it up and down while Willis sat and watched, coaching me now and then.

"Faster; squeeze tighter," he said urgently.

I spat on my hand and took a firm grip on his cock, pumping my hand up and down much faster this time. The foreskin of his cock slid up and down his shaft along with my hand, causing his velvety head to nod with each pump.

"Kiss the head," he whispered hoarsely.

Willis' cock was two inches longer than Robert and a bit bigger around, so his cock head was a bit bigger also. I had a fine target as I bent down to plant my lips on his velvety gland. A drop of pre-cum oozed out which I quickly licked out of the way, then planted a warm kiss right on the tip of the head. I was enjoying having this big cock in my hand while my lips touched his cock head. I French kissed his tip, putting the tip of my tongue in the opening, then swirled my tongue all around his velvety knob.

"Ah, yes! Suck on it," he moaned.

You never know if you can do something until you try. Even though his cock was a bit larger than what I've been used to, I was willing to give it a go. I slid his cock into my mouth, making sure my teeth didn't touch it (Robert loses his hard-on if my teeth touch it), and bobbed my head up and down. Each time I bobbed my head down, I let more cock enter my mouth until it approached my gag zone. I put my hand around his cock there to mark the spot, and I bobbed my head up and down the warm shaft with gusto. I quickly became used to the extra size and enjoyed the full feeling in my mouth. I bobbed my head faster and faster as I felt the urgent twitching of his hips under me.

"Ah, fuck, gonna cum... ah... oh... cumming" he moaned.

I felt his cock stiffen and swell, then pump out a rope of cum with such force, I felt it smack against the back of my throat. I began to swallow and gulp as rope after rope of cum was pumped into my mouth until his cock became still and quiet. I watched Robert walking up to me as all that was happening, and felt just a tad of fear. He was smiling, though even in the dim lighting, I knew it wasn't so dark that he couldn't see the cock in my mouth, swelling and pumping its cum while Willis moaned in orgasm. He sat down and watched as I let the cock slide out of my mouth and wipe my lips to remove any overflow of pearly pecker juice.

"Thank you, Dear. You give excellent head for a newbie. Well, I need another scotch on the rocks, excuse me."

I saw Michael at a table against the wall with Cindy; they were fucking on a chair. I looked hard to get a good look at Michael's cock and secretly hoped I could get him in me someday soon. I tried to snap out of my lustful thoughts; just this afternoon I wouldn't go to the beach because a woman was topless, and now look at me! I'm turning into a pervert, but I can't help it. I really, really like it, pervert or not.

"Well, I got lucky; no blue balls for me," Robert smiled at me. "Sylvia took me outside for some air, but she pulled me under the big tree and started sucking My cock. After a bit, she leaned against the tree and had me fuck her standing up. I never did that before. I held back as much as I could, but she had a way of squeezing her pussy muscles, you know. I believe she can make a man cum whenever she wants to."

"Robert, you're almost making me cum talking like that. Remember how set against this kind of stuff I was before we came here? Well, now I find out I like it."

"Yeah, I know, me too," he grinned.

"So, can we do it some more?" I asked hopefully. "I'd like to invite Michael and Kelsey back to our room for some fun with them. Could you ask them? Please?"

"You want me to tell Michael you want to fuck him?" he asked.

"You don't have to put it like that," I pouted.

"Just kidding, Honey," he chuckled. "I'd like to fuck Kelsey too, you know. Sure, I'll ask."

"Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you; I love you, I love you, I love you," I said, giggling with happiness.

"Saying something three times makes it true, for sure," he teased.

I threw my arms around his neck and gave him a big kiss on the lips. I detected a faint taste of a woman's arousal on his lips and mouth.

"Have you been eating pussy?" I teased.

"Only a little bit, but it tastes like you've been swallowing cum," he joked back.

Michael and Kelsey walked up to us.

"Are you two ready to go?" Michael asked. "We thought maybe you'd like to come with us to our room for a nightcap and some more fun."