Swinging with Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,143 Followers

"What?" John cried turning and seeing Mark standing behind him. "What are you doing?"

"Stopping you," Mark said firmly. "I don't think that we want to do this."

Kathie looked at him and saw his hard cock pointing out of the water at her face. She suddenly realized why he stopped it. "He...he's..right," she smiled at her brother. "We don't want to do this."

"We just need to slow down," Susan said pulling her husband back next to her. "Let's just calm down and take our time."

"No," Mark said as he took Kathie's hand and guided her out of the hot tub. "We are heading back to the hotel. You can give us a ride or we will call a taxi."

John sighed and leaned back. They have had similar things happen before with other first time couples. "Well, I'm sorry if we went too fast. If you want to change your mind give us a call. I'll ride you back."

Nothing was said as they drove back to the hotel. Kathie stood next to Mark and looked up at the lit rooms. "What now?"

He didn't say anything before turning towards her and kissing her. Their bodies plastered together while their lips and tongues met and mingled. He moved back and looked at her. "Tonight we are not brother and sister."

"Good," she smiled taking his hand and walking towards the hotel entrance.

They continued holding hands up the elevator and into Mark's room. After walking to the much smaller bed she turned and walked to the bathroom. "I'll be out in a few minutes. Don't start without me."

Mark laughed and undressed before turning down the bed. His penis pointed at the bathroom door when it opened and his beautiful naked sister walked out.

"Hi Mark, I'm Kathie. It's nice to meet you," she grinned while climbing up onto the bed and straddling his thighs. "It is especially nice to meet this." Her fingers lightly teased around his shaft and cupped his knob while her other hand cupped his balls.

"Hi...Kath..ie," he said gritting his teeth. "Come here and let's get to know each other."

"Ok," she smiled before moving her body directly onto his. "Let's not use our hands."

"Sure," he grinned while she slid up and down while he moved right and left. Her breasts caressed his upper body while his thick cock rubbed her from her knees to her navel and hip to hip. Both were breathing heavily when she slid off and lay face down next to him. It was obvious what she wanted to he moved face down on her backside and rubbed his boner up and down her soft butt crevice.

"Why didn't you let John fuck me Mark?" She asked not looking back at him.

"You know," he whispered while nibbling on her earlobe.

"Tell me Mark. Say it." Her legs opened and she felt the tip of his shaft press under her ass against her dripping slot. "Tell me."

"Because...because I want...want to...fuck you," he gasped while lifting her hips and guiding his hard rocket into her depths.

"I wanted you since I saw you at the bar," she said before reaching back and opening up her cheeks. "Go slow and easy because it's been a while."

He did as she asked and after ten minutes of slow fucking doggie style both were ready. "Let me turn over." She smiled as she twisted and lifted her left leg across his body. Since he was so big his cock never left her love nest. When she was on her back she opened her legs and wrapped them around his hips. "Fuck me Mark."

"OHHHH!" She moaned feeling him hit deeper than her ex ever thought about going. She squeezed him with her inner muscles and heard him moan as well. '"GEEZZZZ!"

She pulled his lips again down to hers and her tongue fucked in and out of his mouth matching his cock below. "Mark......Oh god..I can feel it! It's...it's...OH GOD MARK. I"VE NEVER...NEVER!!! NOW! AHHHHHHH!"

He felt her body trembling before it suddenly tensed completely up. Her hips rose and fell and again tensed up. "AGAIN..I'M CUMING AGAIN!"

He had held back as much as he could and let it go. "ME TOO!"

*

It was month later when Mark met Kathie at the airport on the west coast. No one knew them so they didn't hesitate to hug and kiss all the way to the car. Her head leaned onto his shoulder on the way to his condo and when they arrived he stopped and picked her up with two hands. "Are you ready to be my wife?"

"Yes, but I'll have to change my name back to Reynolds," she laughed.

"That should be easy," Mark laughed with her. They pulled the bags inside and he showed her around the condo. After walking out onto the patio she stopped. "A hot tub? You didn't tell me you had a hot tub."

"I know how much you like them," he joked. "But I'll be the only man with you in it."

"That goes without saying," Kathie smiled while she pulled off her blouse and off her shorts. "Come on I'm soo horny."

*

Ending note: Just a quickie, so to speak, for those nights when you don't have much time to read a long story. Let me know if you like these kind of stories and don't forget to vote. It keeps me writing. Love ya...Slick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,143 Followers
12